The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: I give you gravity mechanism.  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I give you gravity mechanism.
« on: 01/10/2015 04:36:46 »
The unbroken and consistent existence of space, a vast emptiness of observed activity, a vast that humans are the apparent dominant species of,  a domain humans  have claimed and  quantified to aid in their existence.  A synchronisation of time and space denoted by their own planets motion relative to a sun.  Time , speed and distance,  everything of space denoted  relative to their own planet, a devised scaling system of proportion or increment used in determining the dimensional relationship of a representation to that which it represents.  Dimensions, time, distance and speed,   almost or nearly as described, but not complete or according to strict definition based on reality.
In 1676,  Danish astronomer, Olaus Roemer first successfully measured the speed of light, in 1905, Albert Einstein postulated that the speed of light with respect to any inertial  reference frame was constant.   In 2015 there is still no mention of the continuity of Photons  propagating through space relative to sight, the continuity  of the Photons is constant to sight in all inertial reference frames, a constant of visual properties, in the form of, that we see through space without obstruction to sight, by the light magnitude denoting the ''opaqueness'' of darkness to sight. We also do not see Photons in space as if it were like a dust particle, light in space allows sight to pass through space, so in essence, light is ''transparent'' to sight.
Beyond the light is (CBR) Cosmic background Radiation, reminiscence of the said big bang. This is also seen as light by device, so when you think it is dark, think again, darkness to human perception is not dark , as in without light, but rather, it is dark because you have no sight through space, ask a snake he will tell you the same thing.
In science, aether theories propose the existence of a medium,   a space-filling substance or field, thought to be necessary as a transmission medium for the propagation of electromagnetic or gravitational forces.  In essence science is saying that in space, this visual constant of clarity, there exists something that the light travels through.
We can observe matter in space, but what is in that space between matter where we see nothing but an emptiness?  One could suggest that it would be simpler to say, nothing exists in that space, it is void like.  One could also suggest that the space contains energy that does not have a physical existence like concrete, but does have a physical  state or fact of existing like light and CBMR.  Although light in space has no net charge and is not visually seen to have body, on a ''hot day'', you can certainly feel the radiant energy on your skin by the propagation of the electromagnetic radiation from the sun passing through the Luminous CBMR, applying a radiation pressure on your skin where you obstruct the  intrinsic flow of electromagnetic radiation.
In the space before you, one thing remains a mystery, the forces of gravity and of what is in this ''empty space'', that makes gravity work.  One could possibly perceive that space itself is of negative charge and values, space itself being a negative divider of Negative/positive mass.   In terminology I would call this space, Nega-space, a negative coupling that connects all mass, that allows the negative  of mass to be attracted to the positive of mass through the divider.

Thank you for reading.

I have separated this from the energy thread because I think this is 100% correct.
« Last Edit: 01/10/2015 04:40:35 by Thebox »

Offline octavian_balaci

• First timers
    • View Profile
Re: I give you gravity mechanism.
« Reply #1 on: 01/10/2015 09:59:36 »
where is the gravity mechanism??

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/10/2015 10:01:55 »
where is the gravity mechanism??

In bold.

added model

« Last Edit: 01/10/2015 10:31:11 by Thebox »

Offline octavian_balaci

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/10/2015 20:29:15 »
as a joke maybe

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/10/2015 20:32:08 »
as a joke maybe
Then I suggest you do not understand.

Offline puppypower

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/10/2015 21:08:21 »
Gravity is easy to explain if you work under the assumption that the speed of light is the ground state of the universe, meaning the speed of light defines a lower potential than does matter and any inertial reference. We normally use earth reference, which is inertial, as the ground state because this is where we live and this makes it easier us to compare with each other. This goes back to ancient times.

However, if you look at extreme energy photons, which can split into matter and anti-matter, matter and anti-matter only appear, at the upper limits of energy. The annihilation of matter and anti-matter lowers potential by reforming energy.

This condensation of energy, into matter/anti-matter, also implies the speed of light of the original extreme energy, by becoming matter and anti-matter, can no longer move at the speed of light; special relativity. This now defines an inertial state.

If we take away the anti-matter, as our early universe somehow did, and we end with only matter, the matter still can't move at the speed of light and it still contains original extreme energy potential stemming from its original formation; 1/2 annihilation potential.

Gravity is just one of several paths that allows matter to lower potential and move toward the speed of light reference. As matter clumps into stars, for example, the space-time reference of the matter begins to contract; general relativity. This is moving in the general direction of the C reference of light, which defines a point-instant, lowering potential as it goes. Blackholes get real close to this point-instant limit of the speed of light reference.Their stability is an artifact of so little potential remaining with the C ground state. A star will contract space-time and lowers potential, with the speed of light ground state first by gravity and then via fusion; mass burn back to energy.

If we use earth or inertial reference as the ground state, complications arise to make theory more difficult and complex. As an analogy, say we had a bicycle on a large flat plateau on the top of a hill; inertial reference and matter. If we assume this plateau is the ground state, how do you explain all the hidden energy that seems to appear beyond the plateau out of nowhere? Dark energy! But if you assume the speed of light, you begin at the bottom of the hill and have no such surprises
« Last Edit: 01/10/2015 21:10:20 by puppypower »

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02/10/2015 16:41:33 »
Gravity is easy to explain if you work under the assumption that the speed of light is the ground state of the universe, meaning the speed of light defines a lower potential than does matter and any inertial reference. We normally use earth reference, which is inertial, as the ground state because this is where we live and this makes it easier us to compare with each other. This goes back to ancient times.

However, if you look at extreme energy photons, which can split into matter and anti-matter, matter and anti-matter only appear, at the upper limits of energy. The annihilation of matter and anti-matter lowers potential by reforming energy.

This condensation of energy, into matter/anti-matter, also implies the speed of light of the original extreme energy, by becoming matter and anti-matter, can no longer move at the speed of light; special relativity. This now defines an inertial state.

If we take away the anti-matter, as our early universe somehow did, and we end with only matter, the matter still can't move at the speed of light and it still contains original extreme energy potential stemming from its original formation; 1/2 annihilation potential.

Gravity is just one of several paths that allows matter to lower potential and move toward the speed of light reference. As matter clumps into stars, for example, the space-time reference of the matter begins to contract; general relativity. This is moving in the general direction of the C reference of light, which defines a point-instant, lowering potential as it goes. Blackholes get real close to this point-instant limit of the speed of light reference.Their stability is an artifact of so little potential remaining with the C ground state. A star will contract space-time and lowers potential, with the speed of light ground state first by gravity and then via fusion; mass burn back to energy.

If we use earth or inertial reference as the ground state, complications arise to make theory more difficult and complex. As an analogy, say we had a bicycle on a large flat plateau on the top of a hill; inertial reference and matter. If we assume this plateau is the ground state, how do you explain all the hidden energy that seems to appear beyond the plateau out of nowhere? Dark energy! But if you assume the speed of light, you begin at the bottom of the hill and have no such surprises

Are you suggesting mass is a type of compressed frozen energy?

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02/10/2015 22:54:39 »
Are you suggesting mass is a type of compressed frozen energy?
You mean like a sort of slush puppypower?

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04/10/2015 02:13:18 »
To get to the bottom of a mechanism for gravitation you need to relate it to the wave function and how the effects of gravitation modify this function. Otherwise all is drivel.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04/10/2015 02:21:01 »
Another point to note is the relationship between gravitation and uncertainty. At any point in space many gravitational fields from every direction converge but with differing densities of force carrier (hypothetical I know). These will all be trying to deviate a particle in their direction. Whilst those of equivalent strength will cancel, others will not. Those that dominate will win. This will generally be in the direction of the strongest source but because of density variations this may not be a continuous win for that source. I would recommend studying some physics before speculating further. Otherwise you may as well just go down the pub.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12/10/2015 14:24:53 »
Could all the densities combine into one density (dilation ,curved space) with a vector towards the most dilated (curved space)?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #10 on: 12/10/2015 14:24:53 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums