The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: All my ideas in one basket.  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: All my ideas in one basket.
« Reply #50 on: 05/11/2015 08:25:06 »
And, now you're back to speaking complete grandiose nonsense... Anyhow, I understand your basic point now and accept that there is some logic to it.

Thank you for understanding and persisting until you did understand, sorry for the ''grandiose nonsense'' I am trying to put in all the technical parts to the thought.

Can you understand that the ''communication medium''  of EMR is a constant speed and a constant clarity to sight?

Offline Wajideu

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 05/11/2015 19:38:00 »
I can understand the assumption that the communication medium through which EMR travels is of constant speed, as that medium is 4-dimensional space (time). Though I don't think it has anything to do with clarity to sight, and in my own theories, I proposed that people ask whether or not time truly is constant and not subject to deformation due to a 5-dimensional (hypertime) velocity. It's something to think about that our only way of measuring a distance through 4d space (time) is by observing regular changes in state that objects exhibit. There's no way of knowing how many frames of reference actually exist between those two states or if there is a regular pattern to their observation.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 05/11/2015 23:26:34 »
I have no more comments I will just fade away.

https://wordpress.com/read/post/feed/19049337/855475018
« Last Edit: 06/11/2015 00:22:09 by Thebox »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #52 on: 05/11/2015 23:26:34 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length