The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Particle X and EMR is all that is needed.  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Particle X and EMR is all that is needed.
« Reply #25 on: 07/11/2015 21:49:30 »

MPh was after time you need time for mph, this is what history has done to us.  They made a mistake in doing this, now you know why I keep  saying it is wrong. No physicist has noticed time was took for granted
Mr. Box..................You're not making much sense.

"Distance/motion=time" 

Distance can be expressed in Miles.
Motion can be expressed in Miles per hour.

Miles divided by miles per hour makes no sense.

If you don't like the term Miles per Hour, just how would you suggest we replace it?

Your not making sense , MPh needs time to be measured first, you need a measurement value to calculate mph of time, history blundered I think Chiral now gets it and may be able to explain more ''sciency''

''Miles divided by miles per hour makes no sense.''

exactly blame history
« Last Edit: 07/11/2015 21:56:24 by Thebox »

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07/11/2015 22:49:45 »
Chiral - do you understand this now?

1-Time is an arbitrary creation by mankind to synchronise their everyday activities.

1.1- This state of time is denoted by the relative movement of the earth’s spin relative to the motion of the sun. We nowadays use clocks to represent the twenty four hours or so of rotation relative to the two bodies,  An invention of a measurement that would go on to synchronise our every day activities and to aid in the scaling of space and  the measurement of speed and such.

2-Time is virtual representation of the dimension of the whole of space and virtual vectors of space.(space-time)

2.1– This state of time is a virtual representation of estimation, I.e we can calculate a journey of one mile will take one hour to travel at a  constant speed of  1 mph.   Albert Einstein created space-time and XYZ, virtual representations of dimensions of space to represent virtual journey paths through space that have not yet taken place.

3-Time is the independent rate of decay of independent physical bodies/particles. (such as the Caesium atom)

3.1- This state of time is all of existence, a rate that remains constant if the observer remains stationary in an initial reference frame and a constant of gravitational influence.  Motion stretches this time, a change in rate of time by displacement of the gravitational force constant having effect on frequency.

Principle rule 1 – All independent observers of time, independently occupy all three states of time, at the same time.

Principle rule 2- State 1 and state 2 are dependent for all observers, where as state 3 is independent for all observers.
« Last Edit: 08/11/2015 01:34:52 by Thebox »

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08/11/2015 10:06:48 »
Still think I am a fool?

69/240= approx 0.2875 mile per second=0.2875*3600=approx 1035 mph

I am looking at this now -

''The transfer principle states that true first order statements about R are also valid in *R. For example, the commutative law of addition, x + y = y + x, holds for the hyperreals just as it does for the reals; since R is a real closed field, so is *R. Since \sin{\pi n}=0 for all integers n, one also has \sin{\pi H}=0 for all hyperintegers H. ''
« Last Edit: 08/11/2015 14:04:48 by Thebox »

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08/11/2015 14:56:39 »
Still think I am a fool?
ok

I've never called you a fool Mr. Box but you have displayed a degree of inconsistency and contradiction in your posts.

Let's start by examining your reply #13 where you make the statement:

"start here-my premise is that you can not measure time without using a distance/motion so therefore time that is measured must equal a distance/motion."

While you assert here that "Distance/motion is equal to time", in the later post #25 you agree that "miles divided by mph" is inaccurate by saying: "exactly blame history."

Soooo, Mr. Box, which is it? You can't make an assertion in one post and then turn right around in a following post and state the opposite.

I will not call you a fool but I am prepared to say that you're positions are not at all credible.
« Last Edit: 08/11/2015 17:55:41 by Ethos_ »

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08/11/2015 16:35:36 »
I think Chiral now gets it and may be able to explain more ''sciency''

You misunderstood my sarcasm. Please reread my post:

No physicist has noticed time was took for granted

You're right. Einstein never considered *time*--this changes everything!

Einstein was brilliant, and thought very long and very hard about *time* (perhaps what you would call "absolute time" though he would certainly not call it that because time is, of course, relative)

It sounds like your problems with "arbitrary time" are all avoided by clarifying that nobody uses this kind of arbitrary time!

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 08/11/2015 17:49:36 »

You misunderstood my sarcasm. Please reread my post:

Like many other facts, Mr. Box not only misinterpreted your sarcasm, he is lacking understanding in several other areas.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08/11/2015 18:37:52 »

I will not call you a fool but I am prepared to say that you're positions are not at all credible.

Science already has time=distance/motion this is the mistake I am trying to show you that I thought Chiral had understood.  I think you are all being intentionally obtuse.

I have given the maths that all fits and works so stop insulting my intelligence when I am clearly correct because science told me this.

Pfff I give up I swear it is like you all are living in a completely different dimension and defend false hoods.

added- I have got to ask, is science really a front for religion and in keeping things as present you get to keep God alive?

Otherwise I am speechless, you can't all be stupid I am sure of that, so why are you trying to deny truths?

I do not believe Chiral was being sarcastic, he emphasised the word time

You're right. Einstein never considered *time*--this changes everything

normally a person would put ''time'', * represents something, scientists dont misrepresent things.

''Einstein was brilliant, and thought very long and very hard about *time* (perhaps what you would call "absolute time" '' 

clearly a change in use, I think you know my 3 states of time are accurate but I would understand a concern that you think I am a troll by some of my more gibberish posts and taking the mick over at bad science forum.  I understand putting things like , eat this science, dont go down well, but that is just me having a bit of banter,
« Last Edit: 08/11/2015 19:06:41 by Thebox »

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08/11/2015 20:09:08 »
Time is not equal to a frequency
Time is not equal to a degree of movement
Time is not equal to a speed or distance

time is equal to.........I am not going to tell you because you all mess about and do not take science seriously.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08/11/2015 20:46:08 »
but i got to tell you

time= a variable rate of  an individual observer relative to gravitational influence.

t1=t2≠t3

t3=σ²/g

State 1
1-Time is an abstract creation by mankind to synchronise their everyday activities.
1.1- This state of time is originally denoted by the relative movement of the earth’s spin relative to the motion of the sun. We nowadays use clocks to represent the twenty four hours or so of rotation relative to the two bodies, An invention of a measurement that would go on to synchronise our every day activities and to aid in the scaling of space and the measurement of speed and such.  A measurement based on a degree of motion /distance or frequency rate.
1.2-A sun dial works by a degree of movement of the shadow,a clock works by a degree of movement of the fingers, a caesium clock uses a cycle rate
1.3-  This abstract  time = distance/motion/frequency, this is presently how we record and measure time.
1.4 -point values of {A,B} where A≡B holds true and A||B holds true and A≡B≡C holds true and A||B ||C holds true.

state 2
2-Time is virtual representation of the dimension of the whole of space and virtual vectors of space.(Minkowskis space-time)

2.1– This state of time is a virtual representation of estimation, I.e we can calculate a journey of one mile will take one hour to travel at a  constant speed of  1 mph.   Minkowskis created space-time , virtual representations of dimensions of space to represent virtual journey paths through space that have not yet taken place.

2.2-Space-time existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence, a virtual representation of vectors existing only in the imagination of the observer to represent spacial distance and the path that a moving object follows through space as a function of time synchronised to the observers relationship or expression involving one or more variables.
2.3-Four dimensions of X,Y and Z and a time linearity, interwoven into a single manifold to virtually represent how long a spacial journey would take an observer to travel or to calculate an objects velocity and as likewise,  a three point geometric synchronisation using time to denote four-dimensional Minkowski space-time, ''a fundamental concept of the human mind structure human experience(Immanuel Kant)''.  Immanuel Kant also believed that time was neither an event or a thing and in-itself unmeasurable. 
2.4-In agreement with Kant, I believe time in space or of space can not exist and is unaccountable in any other sense than abstract and of the human imagination. In the representation of a void, the quantity of time becomes unmeasurable because there is no point to point values of {A,B} where A≡B holds true and A||B holds true.
« Last Edit: 09/11/2015 02:55:18 by Thebox »

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09/11/2015 10:13:06 »
Is it worth me bothering writing state 3 up and showing real time and what it is and what this means-t3=σ²/g?

It is very simple that time has no set rate so therefore can not accurately be measured to A=B

« Last Edit: 09/11/2015 12:58:20 by Thebox »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #34 on: 09/11/2015 10:13:06 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length