The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Can curved spacetime make time go let's say ten times faster?  (Read 6795 times)

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
machmarosz you are flooding threads with irrelevant speculation. That is a very unhelpful thing to do. It is to all intents and purposes self promotion. This should be in New Theories. I can see why other forums ban you. You cause a nuisance.

The following users thanked this post: krash661

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
You are a shameless self promoter. Wanting attention. You thrust your speculations into every thread you think might grant you some attention. You never enter into debate because that would highlight your flaws.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
So you must be a very humble person comparing yourself to Newton and Einstein. Do you think posting pictures of them every time you invade a thread will somehow work like brand recognition in advertising? If you repeat it often enough it will rub off? You have said nothing that is of any significance. You have certainly not presented a theory. The mods should put these with your other posts into new theories. This forum is for mainstream physics.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
If we remove time from the equation then we are dealing with a series of quantum states throughout the universe. We can think of these states as changing in quanta of space. We can also think of it another way like movies running in parallel. The evolution of states is not at the same rate for each movie reintroducing a concept time. The film in movie theatre A when viewed from theatre B may be running either faster or slower than that in B for an observer in B. At the smallest scales time is a variable quantity. If we hold transitions to be background independent then can we assume the spacetime lattice to also be background independent? If we can compress and stretch this lattice then the Planck scale itself is relative.
« Last Edit: 14/11/2015 21:14:23 by jeffreyH »

Offline MagI

• View Profile
    • GameReality
--

Can somebody remove "machmarosz"  posts?

MagI

--

Offline MagI

• View Profile
    • GameReality
I have finally got a answer from professor Ulf Danielsson from the university of Uppsala in Sweden.
Professor at Department of Physics and Astronomy, Theoretical Physics.

He say that time fluctuate around the time of the position where the gravitational wave pass.
So now this question remain.

Can the general relativity theory mathematically describe a gravitational wave that make the time
fluctuate let's say ten times faster and ten times slower?

Regards MagI

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
He say that time fluctuate around the time of the position where the gravitational wave pass.
Didn't you ask him?

Offline MagI

• View Profile
    • GameReality
Didn't you ask him?

Yes I did.
I am waiting for him to answer it.
But it is interesting to hear what other people know about this.

MagI
« Last Edit: 17/11/2015 01:17:24 by MagI »

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I would be surprised if it can be made to go faster than flat spacetime ie truly zero g.
Let's see!

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Can you PM me with the answer?
Too hard to watch this thread as it is blocked with irrelevant graphics, troll at work  [xx(]

Offline MagI

• View Profile
    • GameReality
Can you PM me with the answer?
Too hard to watch this thread as it is blocked with irrelevant graphics, troll at work  [xx(]

I will write his answer here and PM you also,  when I get it.
I have contacted moderator two times and even sent PM to machmarosz to remove his posts but nothing happens.

Can somebody try to contact moderator and stop machmarosz here.

Regards MagI
---

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums