The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: HOW DO "YOU" KNOW "YOU" ARE IN LOVE??  (Read 35234 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: HOW DO "YOU" KNOW "YOU" ARE IN LOVE??
« Reply #125 on: 18/04/2007 02:13:40 »
Happy Holiday THen and work your tail off.. Me wants to hear cheering when you come home ...LOL

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
  • Live your life to the full!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 18/04/2007 21:01:20 »
Heh.. Yes.. I'm on now aswell. :o

another_someone

« Reply #127 on: 18/04/2007 21:11:25 »
Well, Sean, you have made yourself very much part of the family.  We will miss you too - don't forget to come back.

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 18/04/2007 21:15:28 »
Yes, I won't forget. Too good a week to forget ya all! ;D Thanks George for your excellent answers btw. ;)

paul.fr

« Reply #129 on: 18/04/2007 21:47:28 »
Well, Sean, you have made yourself very much part of the family.  We will miss you too - don't forget to come back.
all the best from me also, i just hope you break a few fingers when you come back. That way i may stand a chance to keep up with you!

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 18/04/2007 21:48:57 »
Lol. I can type fast with 2 fingers mate, one index on each hand. ;) But I am a touch typer, and I use all my fingers. LOL ;D

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 18/04/2007 21:49:16 »
And thanks Paul for your best wishes. ;)

paul.fr

« Reply #132 on: 18/04/2007 21:57:27 »
Lol. I can type fast with 2 fingers mate, one index on each hand. ;) But I am a touch typer, and I use all my fingers. LOL ;D
just my luck!

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 18/04/2007 21:58:01 »
LOL ;D I am catching up the post numbers with ya Paul. Be aware!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 19/04/2007 03:10:59 »
LOL  You get off ten posts before I can read one and post . not to mention sending a message with your posts! LOL Amazing, my modem dial crud stinks I have to call about the other service..Yikes..

Offline Ben6789

• And then there were none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 19/04/2007 16:01:44 »
I'm using the school's computer so it's pretty fast.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 19/04/2007 16:30:43 »
I stopped into kinkos when my power was out and rented their coputer for 3 hours..LOL It was way faster then my dial up. It is weird I post my post here in naked scientists and it takes up to a a minute sometimes to post it and return to the screen to post again soo I wait forever just for the screen to change from posting screen pause then to blank screen , very large pause and then to posted screen ready to post again. So long. On Hadrians sight, I click on post and within 2 seconds it has posted and taken me to the next screen. Like when We were in the old forum.. it was much faster even with my dial up.. This is my only complaint with this new forum as I don't understand why it is so slow to open and then sometimeds it goes to white screen with the title of topic at top but page is white, and at the bottom it says done but it did not post my post or anything. so I hit refresh and a new text box pops up that has a ton of writing in it saying info must be reposted.. I press ok and then it posts it after a big delay again.. so it takes me forever to open after I post text. I can hit the back button and what I had been on pops right up most of the time, but not if I have entered text! Does this happen to anyone else. I do have Aol currently but it did it with Asis  internet also!! It also does it in Moxilla browser!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 19/04/2007 16:46:00 »
I have two browsers at home, Mozilla and bightnet.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 19/04/2007 18:10:11 »
never heard of the second one!

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 19/04/2007 21:03:45 »
Yes, me neither.. I like mozilla though, although I still use the default one.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 20/04/2007 03:00:42 »
I have internet expore also.. I just use whats there unless it isn't working correctly!

another_someone

« Reply #141 on: 20/04/2007 03:30:02 »
I use Mozilla/FireFox.  In general, I like it, but it does still have massive memory leaks, which means if I keep running it for a long time, it just gets slower, and slower.  It is my only real complaint about it.

As for Internet Explorer - not working correctly is its major forte - it has always violated the W3C standards, and still does.  At least with IE7, it has incorporated some of the features which always were part of Mozilla, so functionally IE7 is a great improvement on IE6; but still cannot implement the proper W3C standards.

My, how have we drifted from the original thread title - now it is "How do you know which browser you are in love with".

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 20/04/2007 03:55:53 »
I use Mozilla/FireFox.  In general, I like it, but it does still have massive memory leaks, which means if I keep running it for a long time, it just gets slower, and slower.  It is my only real complaint about it.

As for Internet Explorer - not working correctly is its major forte - it has always violated the W3C standards, and still does.  At least with IE7, it has incorporated some of the features which always were part of Mozilla, so functionally IE7 is a great improvement on IE6; but still cannot implement the proper W3C standards.

My, how have we drifted from the original thread title - now it is "How do you know which browser you are in love with".

Its ok George LOL No body wants to talk LOVE..LOL Just OLd women Like me..LOL

I would LOVE to TALK LOVE about a new faster internet service soon  I have one that will come hook me up I just have had no time to do so lately.. Too many other things going on...

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 20/04/2007 13:19:46 »
How did we get this far off topic?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 20/04/2007 16:11:03 »
It's very easy to do in this topic.. People are shy and embarrased.. LOL They feel better speaking of other things..LOL

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 20/04/2007 16:24:19 »
Let talk about vijo games.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 20/04/2007 17:21:49 »
You mean video games,..LOL I don't play them I used to try to play the mario and louigy game.. ninetindo basic years ago the little fat flat box.. you know the one.. you may not might be before your time! LOL I do not play games years ago pac man And I liked arcade games.. pinball machines etc.LOL

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 20/04/2007 20:06:49 »
OK ;D I'll start the topic.

I think that YOU know that YOU are in love because.. Your eyes keep going that way.. ;) And you like their personality, their attitude and everything. Makes you feel all warm inside ;D

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 21/04/2007 14:41:29 »
 I think that you know your in love when you know that you would jump through hoops to make that person happy and that you find yourself wanting to be with them constantly.. You enjoy there humor their smiles their happiness makes YOU happy and YOURS makes them HAPPY! When your heart carries a dream that cannot be stiffled. when the mind is filled with such joy just at the thoughts of your loved ones.. Just at the mere thoughts that bring happiness and a smile to your face and your heart. When just seeing their face makes your day wonderful..

Yes I agree Seany about yours too.. Love is a funny thing It wraps you up and protects you when things are bad and lifes storms rage on..without mind to the fact you are in love.... Love is a funny thing and I am grateful in my life to know that..even amongst lifes storms.. You will too someday..Young man..

another_someone

« Reply #149 on: 21/04/2007 15:10:31 »
I think that you know your in love when you know that you would jump through hoops to make that person happy and that you find yourself wanting to be with them constantly.. You enjoy there humor their smiles their happiness makes YOU happy and YOURS makes them HAPPY! When your heart carries a dream that cannot be stiffled. when the mind is filled with such joy just at the thoughts of your loved ones.. Just at the mere thoughts that bring happiness and a smile to your face and your heart. When just seeing their face makes your day wonderful..

Some people could regard this as OCD. ;D

I think it is generally the case that other people's happiness is infectious - one is always (well, usually) happier in the company of happy people, particularly if you can feel you have contributed to their happiness, and this is without being in love with them.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #149 on: 21/04/2007 15:10:31 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length