The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: HOW DO "YOU" KNOW "YOU" ARE IN LOVE??  (Read 35058 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: HOW DO "YOU" KNOW "YOU" ARE IN LOVE??
« Reply #150 on: 21/04/2007 15:49:27 »
LOL LOL..Hee hee

For the most part I agree, but there are many more things involved here to numerous to mention about being in love..LOL It cannot be explained in those few words which I so poorly choose to use! LOL..

Happiness is definitely infectious!

jolly

« Reply #151 on: 22/06/2007 20:35:05 »
Some people make a list of good points and bad points. I found that I didnt need a list, I just knew. and then would do anything, take anything, and give anything- just to know they were happy and to help them stay happy!

jolly

« Reply #152 on: 22/06/2007 22:41:04 »
In love, well no. But highly attracted to a woman who is a perfect 10 and then some. Thinking i was in with a chance of a date, and turning down someone else who offered "friends with benefits" no strings attached all on the strengh of a maybe.

in love, no. stupid, quite possibly.

I disagree you clearly really like her, and felt that seeing someone else even though your not with her in anyway was still a kind of betrayal- to the idea if nothing else.

I think you got it bad, and though its hard, you did the right thing!

Ive turn down a few as Im waiting for lily!.... Now thats stupid! She doesnt even know me..LOL 

paul.fr

« Reply #153 on: 22/06/2007 22:45:34 »
I disagree you clearly really like her, and felt that seeing someone else even though your not with her in anyway was still a kind of betrayal- to the idea if nothing else.

Ive turn down a few as Im waiting for lily!.... Now thats stupid! She doesnt even know me..LOL 

keep this for your scrap book, Jolly.

I think you are right!!! i do like her and in part turned the other one down because i would have felt bad. I also turned her down because "friends with benefits" is not realy what im after - with anyone.

jolly

« Reply #154 on: 22/06/2007 23:01:54 »

keep this for your scrap book, Jolly.

I think you are right!!! i do like her and in part turned the other one down because i would have felt bad. I also turned her down because "friends with benefits" is not realy what im after - with anyone.

Either way I think you did the right thing. And I certainly will- go a get a scape book!

paul.fr

« Reply #155 on: 22/06/2007 23:09:09 »

Either way I think you did the right thing. And I certainly will- go a get a scape book!

OI, have you got my keyboard?  ;)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 23/06/2007 08:08:08 »
LOL LOL  *SMILES* You too have made my evening better!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #156 on: 23/06/2007 08:08:08 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length