The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: We Miss You Thread...  (Read 6559 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
We Miss You Thread...
« Reply #25 on: 30/01/2007 02:38:40 »
My my my, what have you lot been up to  ::)

I took some personal time out, needed to get in touch with my inner self that is being a pain in the neck  ;)
It hasn't worked really but this time I'll just stick around here with you gorgeous people all of whom I loves and have missed terribly..........especially with the lack of dry humping  ;)

So hold onto your socks or anything else  ;) and let the fun begin  :D

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

And lo...he doth appear!! (Le Yayyyyyyyyyy..LOL) ...but mine timing is crap..and it was not good !!!..for lo...I appeared here too late *le sigh et le sulk*

..and lo..it came to pass that I stood up and bangeth headeth against yonder walleth !!..LOL...and it was not good !!..it was ' Oucheth '

What did I say... You got yourself all worked up over our youg Daniel and went and injured your self in all the excitement... Tisk, tisk, tisk!! LOL BTW how is your head are you alright??

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
We Miss You Thread...
« Reply #26 on: 30/01/2007 04:32:55 »
Hi karen mam....my head is is well ..LOL !!...really messed up right now...but in a silly way..me has smiles !!

ewe ?

ps: You didn't say anything by the way..I was just being silly for arriving on the site late ...log after Le dan had been and gone ...

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
We Miss You Thread...
« Reply #27 on: 30/01/2007 05:05:55 »
I didn't say anything when this morning... I went to work.. You always make me smile.. I hope you are finding many Sir... After you texted daniel, now I know what your speaking of DUH When I was teasing you about you too being quite the pair.. LOL Silly man... LOL

The Naked Scientists Forum

We Miss You Thread...
« Reply #27 on: 30/01/2007 05:05:55 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length