The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is the craziest thing you have ever found when cleaning your closets ?  (Read 18680 times)

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Sounds like a huge project Karen.  Good luck with it.  I've never found anything good like that in my closets.  Just a few skeletons.
« Last Edit: 30/01/2007 04:35:21 by Carolyn »

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Well thats a debateable statement, good for who.. and frankly there are many generations worth of things involved here. I had another property several years ago that was loaded to the rafters in the houe and its two barns, I managed to clear them of the things that were left, and we then were forced to sell to over whelming bills and medical fees from my surgeries and hospital stays.. so now we have this home left and if God is willing and the creek don't rise, we may find away to keep our home safe.. Life sucks sometimes, but we need to keep going..

Anyway, My home here has three old barnes, I usually classify it as two as one actually adjoins a third separate barn that only share a covered breezeway between the two. The things are absolutely packed to the brim.. So many things... so much can be hauled away if I could just find the energy and the heart to go in and do it.. There are some very bad memories in those barns along with some newly formed good ones I just have to let the bad ones go.. but in the mean time I have a difficult time going in them.. I used to hide in the hayloft from my stepfather as a child... It was my safe place.. I still can barely stand to be in there.. I was always safe there, but when I go there it tends to drag up why I went there and then my palms sweat and I  have a bit of anxioty before I hyoperventilate..and have to leave again.. I do better when I am not alone in there...so it is difficult, I have to face it sooner or later.. so I  guess I better do it sooner as later may be too late.. I do not want my children having to do it.. It is a nightmare...

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Wow!  Karen, what kind of surgeries did you have?  It must have been serious!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I have had two open heart surgeries...threat of the third..amongst other huge medical bills..for different things..

A very depressing subject that I will not go into..here..

Need positive thought and good fun laughter.. I hear that's a cure all right!! POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE!!!! I am here still breathing and Glad of it... BTW Thanks again Hadrian!!

OH I am starving and haven't eaten dinner, Kabob talk has made me hungry! I have eaten too much the last couple weeks with too much stress, I am a stress eater... Makes me angry..... LOL

I am fixing to take my protein in the form of cashews on a nice big green salad!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY! OOOOH and maybe some manderine orange slices........UMMMMMM!
« Last Edit: 30/01/2007 15:53:12 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
I just found those 5 airplane dudes that went missing in the Bermuda Triangle in my closet !!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
How were they holding up sir?  What were they holding up?  Who were they holding up?  OH DEAR.. I am having the sillies..LOL  Good luck with your appointments tonight!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Thank ewe Karen mam

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
 Your welcome Kind Sir! How is ya doing today?

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I have had two open heart surgeries...threat of the third..amongst other huge medical bills..for different things..

A very depressing subject that I will not go into..here..

Need positive thought and good fun laughter.. I hear that's a cure all right!! POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE!!!! I am here still breathing and Glad of it... BTW Thanks again Hadrian!!

OH I am starving and haven't eaten dinner, Kabob talk has made me hungry! I have eaten too much the last couple weeks with too much stress, I am a stress eater... Makes me angry..... LOL

I am fixing to take my protein in the form of cashews on a nice big green salad!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY! OOOOH and maybe some manderine orange slices........UMMMMMM!

Wow!  I had no idea you had those kind of surgeries...bless your heart...hugs to the karen!  Sorry, I was not trying to depress you...but am grateful you are ok.

Yep, remain positive...that is a good cure...

salad sounds scrumptious...love cashews...

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Me too.. So Positive is the cure and all will be well.. YAYYYYYYYY! No worries Loretta.. times awastin and There is tons to do I just have to start doing them... thats all!

BTW Me salad was scrumptious.....I love green salad manderine oranges chicken and a nice light orange juice dressing, make that a baby spring salad with lots of spinich!!! YUMMMMMMMMMY!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
 Now you know what I found in me closet??? I found out I want to have another little bitty baby... That I can cuddle hug and love one more time round...LOL I bet that's the last thing you thought I would say!! LOL I am 46 years old and me wants to have another baby really bad.. I don't think it's possible anymore after my last surgery.. But I am willing to have a go at it anyways!! LOL How about that All of me wants a baby, I have thought about it and think me is going to go see the doc, and ask if he completely destroyed me or not.. I was really upset at that surgery and I am pretty positive he said I wouldn't be able to have any more babies as they scrapped the walls with some kind of wire whip to remove all the huge polyps..cists.. I wonder if I can't get pregnant or just can't carry..  I think I need to hurry up and see before me can't..

I do worry though that if something happened who would take care of the baby... Well that would be horrible..46 + 20 = 66 Hummm, I don't drink smoke take drugs or do horrible stuff to my body, maybe it would help me sleep.. Although adoption would be good to.. but I want a tiny one to start from the beginning of that whittle first breath...

Maybe it's empty nest syndrome and not liking being alone.. I really do want another baby... I have had this want before.. I recognise it well.

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
A dead fish dressed in a tutu balanced on top of a TV set floating in a paddling pool full of elephant hair clippings and imitation dolls of Chairman Mao cleaning this teeth wile reading a paper with a photo of Frank Zappa being knighted by a box of crunchy nuts. 

Offline Mirage

• Neilep Level Member
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
I've got to find me something like that  :D ;)

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile

well now you never know what you might find if you look in on us....

Offline Mirage

• Neilep Level Member
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile

I'm going through the cupboard tonight to see what I can find now  ;)

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile

cupboard LOVE.....LOL

Offline Mirage

• Neilep Level Member
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile

cupboard LOVE.....LOL

LOL, there was cupboard love action at the Nurses Halloween party  ;)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
 You boys are obsessed!! LOL

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Now you know what I found in me closet??? I found out I want to have another little bitty baby... That I can cuddle hug and love one more time round...LOL I bet that's the last thing you thought I would say!! LOL I am 46 years old and me wants to have another baby really bad.. I don't think it's possible anymore after my last surgery.. But I am willing to have a go at it anyways!! LOL How about that All of me wants a baby, I have thought about it and think me is going to go see the doc, and ask if he completely destroyed me or not.. I was really upset at that surgery and I am pretty positive he said I wouldn't be able to have any more babies as they scrapped the walls with some kind of wire whip to remove all the huge polyps..cists.. I wonder if I can't get pregnant or just can't carry..  I think I need to hurry up and see before me can't..

I do worry though that if something happened who would take care of the baby... Well that would be horrible..46 + 20 = 66 Hummm, I don't drink smoke take drugs or do horrible stuff to my body, maybe it would help me sleep.. Although adoption would be good to.. but I want a tiny one to start from the beginning of that whittle first breath...

Maybe it's empty nest syndrome and not liking being alone.. I really do want another baby... I have had this want before.. I recognise it well.

I am 43 and I am ready to live again...I do not want anymore babies...but you have a bigger heart for kids...I admire that...but yes, check with your doctor first...

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
 Hey Lo, how are you..? Well, I always lived before,as best I could. My kids always kept my head above water.. as they always were my priority.. even when I couldn't help them, they helped me just because they existed.

Offline tony6789

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
well its not wat i found in my closet its wat i found in my DAD's closet...lol very interesting magazing..i think ill keep it lol

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
LOL, tony, Hows school?

Offline tony6789

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
going great wat about u?..and ummm work?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Things are crazy... work is busy, but helps occupy my mind..Kids are good like that..
Are you still writing young man?

Offline tony6789

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
lol i hate writing

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums