The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The internet  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
The internet
« on: 28/11/2015 10:01:18 »
That can't be true, I do not believe most of the people who reply are genuine people, but rather  internet policing. The internet is owned and controlled, they use this to control the masses and keep religion alive, Science is not science, it is forced discipline, nobody really discusses they only attack threads to force information on people.

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
Re: The internet
« Reply #1 on: 25/06/2016 18:55:18 »
That can't be true, I do not believe most of the people who reply are genuine people, but rather  internet policing. The internet is owned and controlled, they use this to control the masses and keep religion alive, Science is not science, it is forced discipline, nobody really discusses they only attack threads to force information on people.

I don't believe the Internet to be regulated by a thought police, however there is specific organisations which does seem to make a business out of propaganda and indoctrination. I guess the Internet is sometimes lying to us, spreading ignorance and deceit. That's brainwashing and information warfare being imposed on us as the price to pay for our freedom to use the Internet. The bliss of ignorance is deeper in the region of tyranny...

The Naked Scientists Forum

Re: The internet
« Reply #1 on: 25/06/2016 18:55:18 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums