The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is the mechanism behind Gravity?  (Read 10691 times)

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
Re: What is the mechanism behind Gravity?
« Reply #25 on: 15/12/2015 17:13:39 »
Of course a lowest and highest reasonable wavelength for both gravitation and photons would have to be assumed to get a ball park estimate from two applications of the equation.

EDIT: Then it would be reasonable to reformulate as 2bb2ef89bfc8bf3d7d024167f5795363.gif

Since the relative strengths of the electromagnetic an gravitational fields are known approximately the equation could be cross checked via energy differences.
« Last Edit: 15/12/2015 17:34:22 by jeffreyH »

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15/12/2015 23:01:59 »
While the equivalence in clock speed has a crossover the mechanism of gravity and velocity for attraction may not. Gravity may be a static field that creates entropy. Mass creating a dilation field in space.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 15/12/2015 23:25:47 »
I am afraid that doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16/12/2015 13:32:25 »
It was very vague I can understand your confusion. I was discussing the equivalence principle between SR and GR. GR being a dilation of space as a mechanism and Simultaneity of Relativity the mechanism of visual contraction. While the distances light travels has equivalency between GR and SR trying to use them in math other than distance for light traveled is inconsistent. Gravity is a static gradient of dilation to the center of mass. It is the gradient itself that most likely causes attraction to the center of mass and not some type of energy flow that terminates in the center of mass. Dilation, volume, sight, magnetism and gravity follows the inverse square law. Energy appears to be consistent. To me a photon wave is proof energy is of space and not mass. If it were of mass, mass would evaporate when used for spectrum propagation. Also what is moving the electrons in the first place?

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18/12/2015 10:51:10 »
''GRAVITY IS: A force... False''

Just no....

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 18/12/2015 11:04:09 »
Considering that the wavelengths associated with gravitation are longer than the wavelengths of light then we can take c as the speed of light and g as the speed of gravitation.

Then we should be able to formulate the following equation.

e240a5c99597e1875b9941e80ab22ded.gif

Here lambda_0 is a specific wavelength of light and lambda_1 is a specific wavelength of gravitation. Finding the correct ratio will then give the speed of gravitation. Not easy. Not all the factors are taken into account by this simplistic relationship.

λ(yc)=σλ(xc)

Because the timing cross correlation synchronisation is constant the ''clear'' is not.
« Last Edit: 18/12/2015 11:08:19 by Thebox »

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18/12/2015 11:36:10 »
What exactly is a timing cross correlation synchronisation? I would really like to know because it confuses the hell out of me. It might sound like a very scientific thing to say but not if it doesn't make sense.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 18/12/2015 13:59:23 »
Gravity position where light is created has its own dilation. We generally equate energy to red shift of the photon. The dilation increase closer to the center of mass would create a photon red shifted compared to one further out from the center. Photons do not change frequency once created or they change by position. If the detector is dilated in cell length than the results cannot be used to determine whether photons change frequency or energy density changes by position in a gravity well. That is the conundrum of both time and energy. If dilation of space is to be taken as fact than it is the space that controls red shift for GR. Since time and  energy are both affected equally we must consider time is energy of motion.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 18/12/2015 16:17:40 »
What exactly is a timing cross correlation synchronisation? I would really like to know because it confuses the hell out of me. It might sound like a very scientific thing to say but not if it doesn't make sense.

Think an upside down capital ''T'',   an intersection where Y meets X,  this timing cross correlation is how spectral constants are created.  Each  different ''colour'' being a timing lag by the interactions ''permeable''/reflective properties of mass.

All mass is actually ''black''  and only black and Em radiation ''exist'' , colour is a perception in your brain distinguishing the constant cross correlation from the variance of ''clear'' light. 

Y = variable

X = constant

added - I drew it for you.

and yes , time dilation, etc , all a part of this.

And the sky is blue like plasma, because the compression is by this -

''The ionosphere /aɪˈɒnɵˌsfɪər/ is a region of Earth's upper atmosphere, from about 60 km (37 mi) to 1,000 km (620 mi) altitude,[1] and includes the thermosphere and parts of the mesosphere and exosphere. It is ionized by solar radiation, plays an important part in atmospheric electricity and forms the inner edge of the magnetosphere. It has practical importance because, among other functions, it influences radio propagation to distant places on the Earth.[2]''

It is a 'plasma layer''  that is why it repels emr and protects us.

« Last Edit: 18/12/2015 16:54:32 by Thebox »

Offline Kenyonm

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19/12/2015 20:43:28 »
Consider being a mass of completly uniform density, a gas, liquid or solid. Next consider being surrounded by a medium of exactly the same material stretching out in all directions infinately. Would there be any force imposed on you? if the answer to this is no, why is this? If the answer to this is yes, where is the force coming from?

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19/12/2015 23:43:32 »
Consider being a mass of completly uniform density, a gas, liquid or solid. Next consider being surrounded by a medium of exactly the same material stretching out in all directions infinately. Would there be any force imposed on you? if the answer to this is no, why is this? If the answer to this is yes, where is the force coming from?
An even matter density throughout the entire Universe, is what I think you are trying to describe. If this was so, and also an even temperature for all this matter, then the amount of Spacetime absorbed by every bit of matter would be the same. That would mean that all forces acting on all parts of the Universe would be equal, and nothing would move. Spacetime would still expand with the passage of time, but there would be no clumps of Matter, and no Voids. The Universe would remain with an even distribution of Matter for ever.
That is what the Universe would have been like if at the time of final scattering there did not exist the small anisotropies we now measure in the CMB.
The scenario you postulate above describes an extremely fine balancing act. It would only take one small discrepancy between any two particles in the Universe to break that symmetry.
But just for your thought experiment, the answer is Yes and no.
Yes all the known forces of nature would be acting on you exactly the same as they would be acting on everything else.
No because the sum of all the forces, because they are acting on every bit of Matter exactly the same, would have a net effect of "0". The only change in such a Universe would be through expansion.

Hope that helps..

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 20/12/2015 13:43:00 »
An even matter density throughout the entire Universe, is what I think you are trying to describe. If this was so, and also an even temperature for all this matter, then the amount of Spacetime absorbed by every bit of matter would be the same. That would mean that all forces acting on all parts of the Universe would be equal, and nothing would move. Spacetime would still expand with the passage of time, but there would be no clumps of Matter, and no Voids. The Universe would remain with an even distribution of Matter for ever.
That is what the Universe would have been like if at the time of final scattering there did not exist the small anisotropies we now measure in the CMB.
The scenario you postulate above describes an extremely fine balancing act. It would only take one small discrepancy between any two particles in the Universe to break that symmetry.
But just for your thought experiment, the answer is Yes and no.
Yes all the known forces of nature would be acting on you exactly the same as they would be acting on everything else.
No because the sum of all the forces, because they are acting on every bit of Matter exactly the same, would have a net effect of "0". The only change in such a Universe would be through expansion.

Hope that helps..

Minkowski space-time is virtual, (almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition,not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.),

Space- time does not expand or contract, it is the distance between two masses that expands or contracts,  real time is dependent to mass, the 3 dimensions of mass and time being a 4 dimensional manifold in a n-dimensional timeless space.

Space is neutral ''mass'', 0 on any measuring system, then matter is positive mass and negative mass, + and minus on any measuring system.

Neutral mass is attracted to neutral mass, negative mass is attracted to positive mass and positive mass is attracted to negative mass, and neutral mass is a neutral conduit that allows all this interaction to happen while keeping everything together.

i.e  The Moon is slowly moving away from the Earth, the journey time (virtual space-time)  is expanding between the Earth and the Moon.

added - I drew it you

« Last Edit: 20/12/2015 13:54:34 by Thebox »

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 20/12/2015 14:16:34 »
pure speculation,

We might have two systems. An energy state that is uniform throughout the universe and mass that absorbs that energy to move. The energy system without mass would be a completely uniform constant. would there be any view of expansion? No, there would b no light. We only view expansion through red shift. If we are not completely sure what red shift represents we would not be sure about expansion or a big bang. Red shift is considered a SR cause and not a GR cause for expansion faster than the speed of light. Yet we view dilation as lensing which is a GR expansion of space if Einstein is to be believed (curvature of space). From our less dilated position in our galaxy all galaxies would appear red shifted just by position of dilation. Dilated space causes a longer jump for the electron which we assign less energy. And that is probably true if energy density is lowered by dilation. mass causes dilated space and dilated space expands mass. So the cell length used for detection of red shift changes with energy density position. it is not light changing frequency down a gravity well by increasing momentum as has been suggested. it is merely the synchronization parameters that change by position because of the change in cell length.

So gravity is the attraction of mass to a lower density energy state of dilated space. The attraction can be related to a speed of attraction in a stationary position.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 20/12/2015 14:22:08 »
pure speculation,

We might have two systems. An energy state that is uniform throughout the universe and mass that absorbs that energy to move. The energy system without mass would be a completely uniform constant. would there be any view of expansion? No, there would b no light. We only view expansion through red shift. If we are not completely sure what red shift represents we would not be sure about expansion or a big bang. Red shift is considered a SR cause and not a GR cause for expansion faster than the speed of light. Yet we view dilation as lensing which is a GR expansion of space if Einstein is to be believed (curvature of space). From our less dilated position in our galaxy all galaxies would appear red shifted just by position of dilation. Dilated space causes a longer jump for the electron which we assign less energy. And that is probably true if energy density is lowered by dilation. mass causes dilated space and dilated space expands mass. So the cell length used for detection of red shift changes with energy density position. it is not light changing frequency down a gravity well by increasing momentum as has been suggested. it is merely the synchronization parameters that change by position because of the change in cell length.

So gravity is the attraction of mass to a lower density energy state of dilated space. The attraction can be related to a speed of attraction in a stationary position.

A prism shifts light at ground state, as for the rest of it, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Simplify please, dont use science talk.

''An energy state that is uniform throughout the universe and mass that absorbs that energy to move. ''

start here

« Last Edit: 20/12/2015 14:23:39 by Thebox »

Offline Spring Theory

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 23/12/2015 11:17:36 »
Somewhat similar to my Space compression spring theory, although a bit more complicated:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=57392.msg459534#msg459534\

In a nutshell, photons are traveling compressions of space. Matter is made up of trapped knots of photons and therefore compressions of space.

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 23/12/2015 12:01:11 »
Somewhat similar to my Space compression spring theory, although a bit more complicated:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=57392.msg459534#msg459534\

In a nutshell, photons are traveling compressions of space. Matter is made up of trapped knots of photons and therefore compressions of space.
Interesting read.
You seem to rely on Photons as particles. The model I am proposing within the Space Flow theory if true (which I'm certainly not sure off) would do away with duality.
Space Flow theory is certainly not dependent on my view of EMR as a shockwave, but it seems to make sense to me.
As a shockwave within Spacetime, no particle (Photon) is needed. Kinetic energy is transferred in proportion to the part of the wave that is intercepted. As the shockwave is quite capable of doing that all by itself, no photon as a particle comes into it.
As such photons do not exist, so can not orbit each other as you speculate.
As I said I am not married to my view, and will quite happily dump it if you can find a way to test and verify yours or anyone else's for that mater.
Keep punching... :)

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 23/12/2015 14:57:45 »
I suspect there is a material in space (Dark Mass Energy) both uniform and spinning causing electrons to rotate while moving forward. Like around a string. But the string is actually points of c rotation. Motion has to be mechanics. You do not get something for nothing. Something is moving electrons and matching photons in every frame. The cause of relativity. I agree photons are a shock wave on uniform space caused by the electron jump to a different length. This causes friction in the form of a propagation shock wave. If c is of rotating space particles (smaller than an electron) the shock wave lasts without entropy. Dark Mass Energy could propel electrons with the proper pattern of complimentary rotation. That rotation would be throughout the universe making relativity the same throughout the universe. Gravity of course being dilation of DME (Dark Mass Energy) due to moving the electrons in mass. Mass not wanting there electrons moved in the first place seek less densely packed energy particles of space with more area to move freely. So mass attracts mass to the lowest energy density by the inverse square of the distance.

Pure speculation of course on my part. We need to think outside of the math box for cause. Mathematics is not the cause of relativity just the precision measurement in a non precise, non uniform energy state of existence. Accuracy of mechanics should follow math but first we have to understand the cause of motion (time). Time is the energy of c as a constant. We measure variations of c by positions in c.

Offline MattFaw

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 29/12/2015 20:24:31 »
Hi Space Flow,

I'm coming to this conversation late, but I just wanted to mention that I'm in complete agreement with you.

The rubber sheet metaphor for spacetime is useful at first blush, but ultimately wildly misleading.  I think spacetime makes a lot more sense as being attracted to mass, so that spacetime near mass is denser than spacetime away from it (hence gravitational lensing).  I think it is best thought of like a fluid, and fluid dynamics can help explain some of the phenomena we see at galactic and intergalactic scales.

For example, the fact that galaxies rotate too fast, so that we have invented dark matter to explain why the peripheral stars don't fly off.  But the dark matter explanation relies upon a universe in which self-attracting matter is rotating through space. 

However, if we see space as being attracted toward matter, then we can see that spacetime actually gets moved around by the matter, as it revolves around galactic center.  The galaxy is a disc of spacetime, which itself revolves around galactic center, carrying all the matter within it.  From our reference frame, galaxies seem to spin too fast, but that is because the reference frame of the entire galaxy is itself spinning.  Like a carousel, the platter of spacetime is spinning, and all the horses ride upon that.

When we look at a spiral galaxy, we see the evidence of a galactic center that at one time did move faster than the periphery, but now the entire galaxy revolves at about the same speed.  The amount of spiral may be like a stopped clock, which reveals how long it took for the entire galactic spacetime disc to start spinning.

This is where fluid dynamics may be useful.  Just as different flows of fluid can ride upon each other (underwater rivers, etc.), so too does the dense (i.e. highly curved) spacetime in the galactic disc ride upon the less dense spacetime around it.  As the disc spins, it twists the spacetime immediately north and south of it, creating vortexes in the spacetime.  This would explain why we see spiral emissions of x-rays emerging north and south from supermassive black holes.  Since electromagnetic radiation travels in straight lines, it must be the spacetime itself which spirals.

Also, as the contiguous intergalactic spacetime twists, it should also get a little choppy, forming spiraled waves north and south of the galactic disc.  These waves should help shape the path of the galactic space, as it spins around center.  It's like a denser fluid disc (galactic space) sandwiched and flowing between two less dense fluid layers.  And indeed, matter in the galaxy follows a wavelike pattern, as it revolves around galactic center, as if it were flowing along an undulating path.

I think seeing spacetime as a fluid is a much more useful metaphor than seeing it as a fabric.

best,

matt faw

The following users thanked this post: Space Flow

Offline MattFaw

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 29/12/2015 21:21:23 »
Gravity is a push, not a pull
We as Humans on Planet Earth are not being pulled towards itís centre but pushed into itís denser than us surface, by the torrent rushing and accelerating through and past us, into the rest of the planet.

Speaking of which, at 8:32 in this vid, Michio Kaku says exactly that: that gravity is space pushing us down toward the earth.

« Last Edit: 29/12/2015 21:23:28 by MattFaw »

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 30/12/2015 04:08:21 »
Matt, thank you for the encouraging appraisal of my Hypothesis, and an extra thank you for so clearly understanding what I am trying to say. Your answer and description of Galactic rotations is exactly what one of the things this Hypothesis or maybe I can call it theory as it is supported by all the evidence we have for GR, anyway it is exactly one of the things that fall out of it.
I do see spacetime as a no viscosity fluid.
Although I have been toying with this idea for several years now, I have started to notice lately that more and more physicists without actually coming out and saying so, are starting to seriously consider Spacetime as an actual medium.
Our friend Michio Kaku being one of them. Unfortunately even though they might make appropriate sounding descriptive comments, when it comes down to official theory and the Mathematics used to describe situations within spacetime, they all stick to a fixed coordinate treatment of spacetime.
It seems like their subconscious is trying to tell them that Spacetime like everything else in this Universe is not static, but their conscious refuses to allow it. Michio Kaku can be excused as he has devoted most of his efforts in String Theory. I just don't understand why for 100 years no one has proposed that Spacetime might be allowed to move. After all that is the only change I am proposing to GR. Everything else seems to find it's own answers after that.
Even at the Quantum level, how many times have I heard the explanation that when an atom drops from a higher orbital to a lower one it does it instantly. It does not travel through the Spacetime in-between the two different states. Surely that is a behavior that should suggest something is happening here that needs extra explanation.
Anyway enough of my frustrations and again thank you for understanding my very amateur speculations.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 30/12/2015 13:28:00 »
I do see spacetime as a no viscosity fluid. Although I have been toying with this idea for several years now, I have started to notice lately that more and more physicists without actually coming out and saying so, are starting to seriously consider Spacetime as an actual medium.

The true scientist has to or there is nothing to work with. On the other hand a scientist has to ignore calling for a medium because of the MMX. While the MMX was a good experiment it may have done more harm than good. While the MMX strongly suggested there was no Static Aether the fluid dynamics of an energy fluid was not disproven.

Our friend Michio Kaku being one of them. Unfortunately even though they might make appropriate sounding descriptive comments, when it comes down to official theory and the Mathematics used to describe situations within spacetime, they all stick to a fixed coordinate treatment of spacetime.

Mathematicians are generally linear thinkers and that is what makes them good at math. Mechanics including fluid mechanics is a more abstract thought process and as you know physics is weighted heavy in mathematicians while light in mechanical engineers.

It seems like their subconscious is trying to tell them that Spacetime like everything else in this Universe is not static, but their conscious refuses to allow it. Michio Kaku can be excused as he has devoted most of his efforts in String Theory. I just don't understand why for 100 years no one has proposed that Spacetime might be allowed to move. After all that is the only change I am proposing to GR. Everything else seems to find it's own answers after that.

Einstein suggested it cannot move and everyone falls inline. I agree with you on the fluidic space. I believe it to be Energy because of movement. As a scientist you will receive no respect with such an understanding.

Even at the Quantum level, how many times have I heard the explanation that when an atom drops from a higher orbital to a lower one it does it instantly. It does not travel through the Spacetime in-between the two different states. Surely that is a behavior that should suggest something is happening here that needs extra explanation.

Of course! But that would mean changing ones understanding. No one is strong enough to change the main stream view. Only maim stream view is funded. Amateurs are not funded and do not have the limitations of thought. While the disadvantage is generally a lack of understanding in observations relating to relativity.

I believe you are on the correct path for the tools we need in understanding relativity.
« Last Edit: 30/12/2015 13:52:32 by GoC »

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 01/01/2016 05:14:15 »
Quote from: GoC
Einstein suggested it cannot move and everyone falls inline. I agree with you on the fluidic space. I believe it to be Energy because of movement. As a scientist you will receive no respect with such an understanding.
The strange thing is I too believed that that's what Einstein said.
On further recent investigation I found that what Einstein actually said was;
Quote from: Albert Einstein
More careful reflection teaches us however, that the special theory of relativity does not compel us to deny ether. We may assume the existence of an ether; only we must give up ascribing a definite state of motion to it, i.e. we must by abstraction take from it the last mechanical characteristic which Lorentz had still left it. We shall see later that this point of view, the conceivability of which I shall at once endeavour to make more intelligible by a somewhat halting comparison, is justified by the results of the general theory of relativity.
What I find Einstein is saying from several transcripts is that an Ether (Spacetime) is an esential part of relativity. His equations demanded it to be so. He did not like it, but it had to be. It was just not the static ether of the previous theories.
Not liking but having to put up with what the math was saying, he subsequently skirted the whole subject by not assigning a state of motion to spacetime/ether at all.
He said that the math said it was physical in nature as physical characteristics are assigned to it, and it couldn't be static.
So he ignored it with the most popular quoted remark on the subject
Quote from: Albert Einstein
Only we must be on our guard against ascribing a state of motion to the ether.
Which statement has been used out of context for the last 100 years.
Similar to what he tried to do when the Math said the Universe couldn't be static. He got caught on that one...
Unfortunately that little sweeping under the carpet for spacetime has lasted 100 years and going.
But we have two clear assertions by the man himself; Spacetime has a physical existence, and is not static.
Surely that's enough for us to figure the rest out...
« Last Edit: 01/01/2016 05:22:54 by Space Flow »

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 01/01/2016 05:29:03 »
The mathematics describe geometry. That is all it has to say about spacetime itself. I find it strange that anyone can ascribe a motion to spacetime and believe me this is coming from someone who others think says strange things. Time doesn't move about and follow a coordinate path and as it is a component of spacetime it makes no sense to ascribe motion to it. Space is said to be expanding, however that cannot be considered a motion as you cannot attribute an increase in velocity to objects that are expanding with the spacetime. Otherwise they would eventually travel at a speed greater than that of light. These are things that need to be taken into consideration if science is the aim. I don't believe science is the first consideration with the majority of posts appearing on this forum.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 01/01/2016 07:57:25 »
Gravity is a push, not a pull
We as Humans on Planet Earth are not being pulled towards itís centre but pushed into itís denser than us surface, by the torrent rushing and accelerating through and past us, into the rest of the planet.

Speaking of which, at 8:32 in this vid, Michio Kaku says exactly that: that gravity is space pushing us down toward the earth.

Gravity is the unification of space, space always wants to unite, space pulls space together at every single point of space. ''Push'' is polarisation of  mass v mass, the Universe is contracting and expanding at the same time.

Surrounding and within  every existing mass exists space, space always contracts, metal expands when the atoms become positive ions, substances are no different to metal, The earth swells, but space contracts the earth, the sun pushes the earth,s core and positive ions of the earth. Galaxies push each others positive ions, hence expansion and light stretching. 
« Last Edit: 01/01/2016 08:01:57 by Thebox »

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01/01/2016 10:27:13 »
I find it strange that anyone can ascribe a motion to spacetime and believe me this is coming from someone who others think says strange things. Time doesn't move about and follow a coordinate path and as it is a component of spacetime it makes no sense to ascribe motion to it.
Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to read my more than strange ramblings.
You are one of the reasons I published this ridiculous idea on this forum to start with.
You see I am not married to this theory. I have tried to falsify it for several years now and failed. I need a fresh set of eyes on it. Especially a set of eyes with a bias against the idea that spacetime can move. So you see I need you.
Remember that you are not alone in your opinion. The Great Albert Einstein himself, abhorred the fact that his own equations were telling him that Spacetime and the Universe are not static. In fact they told him that nothing is Universally Static. There is no such reference frame. The very idea seemed so wrong that he introduced Lambda to fix the Universe and refused to consider attributing any state of motion to spacetime. He spoke against it being static but never considered what it's movement might be or what it might mean.
So you see your view is in excellent company.
Not only that but you are also backed by every modern physicist on the planet that I have heard about.
A lot of which have even devoted their lives in trying to find the answer to Gravity in the guise of a force mediated by a force carrier particle, others that have even tried to find the answer in whole other undetectible dimensions.
But yes you are in the best position possible to refute and falsify this ridiculous claim by this total amateur who obviously is missing something that is staring him in the face.
I look forward to your analysis.

By the way, just claiming something can't be right will not be considered as evidence that it's not right.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #49 on: 01/01/2016 10:27:13 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums