The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: is remote neural monitoring tangible psychological warfare?  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Alexander Dobre

• First timers
  • I like nature and forms of relaxation. I have survived several years of what likely were very significant psychiatric mistreatments considered causatives.
    • View Profile
When I put up this post I was thinking of ancient astronaut theory commonly exploited by H2 TV station here in the UK, because the idea is imposed both as archaeology and  , geography w fundamentals of the human mind ,and the imposition of modern technology with the question of evolution in mind , the human organism ,what effects it , what we are and how we identify.

I also thought that the subject is a huge problem solver because it embraces ideas of crime , the provocative question if we could effect groups of people with radio type energies or causatives such as a familiar food chain systems, totalitarian ideas and psychiatry as a silent but ambiguous arm of the state ,not really entirely concerned with it's healing powers.

I think it does embrace laing's psychology of an international deficiency disease, the food chain and how it works . This does have allot to do with corporation sabotage with ambiguous elements which are untouchable because they are considered intangible, or overwhelming and as such inconceivable or even iotragenic .

I also was drawn to the naked scientist by another members provocative question which was ,"Are you the victim of remote neural monitoring?", which I thought didn't get enough attention. This does also pose a question of encapsulation of persons and their energies which is as provocative as phone or internet hijacking or hacking which I think would lead us into an identifiable ,long living crime or food chain system which would lead us to a theoretical crime system by our self legislated body of healers and several very un attractive communities and illegal aliens among other things.

Please add to this with ideas and solutions ,encapsulation ideas  and approach this topic as a 60s (mid century) idea with the light of modern technology even as ancient astronaut theorist or police trying to resolve modern problems and with what we human beings are really obviously capable of or not.

« Last Edit: 11/12/2015 12:50:14 by Alexander Dobre »

Offline evan_au

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: Alexander Dobre
ancient astronaut ... 60s (mid century) idea
In the 60s, non-invasive neural monitoring was done by Electro-EncephaloGram (EEG), with a skull cap covered by electrodes, and conductive gel for better electrical contact with the scalp. This is enough to tell whether you are awake, relaxing or asleep, and which general areas of the brain are more active. But it is 99% electrical noise.

Invasive neural monitoring was sometimes done by opening up the skull, and placing electrodes in the brain, usually as preparation for even more invasive brain surgery for epilepsy that couldn't be treated any other way.

I am sure astronauts were given non-invasive neural monitoring via EEG, and if anyone was to volunteer for remote neural monitoring, it would have been these guys. However, the space communications coverage was so poor in those days that they would get only a few minutes of communication every orbit.

Today, neural monitoring can be done in much more detail with Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) machines.

is remote neural monitoring tangible psychological warfare?
If you can comb your hair without the electrodes getting in the way, and don't feel a slight drag from a 10-ton fMRI machine on your head, then the remote neural monitoring is not very tangible as a form of psychological warfare.

The following users thanked this post: Alexander Dobre

Offline Jade Kelly

• First timers
    • View Profile
RNM has a set of certain programs functioning at different levels, like the signals intelligence system which uses electromagnetic frequencies (EMF), to stimulate the brain for RNM and the electronic brain link (EBL). The EMF Brain Stimulation system has been designed as radiation intelligence which means receiving information from inadvertently originated electromagnetic waves in the environment. However, it is not related to radioactivity or nuclear detonation. The recording machines in the signals intelligence system have electronic equipment that investigate electrical activity in humans from a distance. This computer-generated brain mapping can constantly monitor all electrical activities in the brain. The recording aid system decodes individual brain maps for security purposes.
What does it do?
For purposes of electronic evaluation, electrical activity in the speech centre of the brain can be translated in to the subjectís verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the auditory cortex of the brain directly bypassing the ear. This encoding helps in detecting audio communication. It can also perform electrical mapping of the brainís activity from the visual centre of the brain, which it does by bypassing the eyes and optic nerves, thus projecting images from the subjectís brain onto a video monitor. With this visual and audio memory, both can be visualised and analysed. This system can, remotely and non-invasively, detect information by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in 30-50Hz, 5 millwatt electromagnetic emissions from the brain. The nerves produce a shifting electrical pattern with a shifting magnetic flux which then puts on a constant amount of electromagnetic waves. There are spikes and patterns which are called evoked potentials in the electromagnetic emission from the brain. The interesting part about this is that the entire exercise is carried out without any physical contact with the subject.

The EMF emissions from the brain can be decoded into current thoughts, images and sounds in the subjectís brain. It sends complicated codes and electromagnetic pulse signals to activate evoked potentials inside the brain, thus generating sounds and visual images in the neural circuits. With its speech, auditory and visual communication systems, RNM allows for a complete audio-visual brain to brain link or a brain-to-computer link.

Of course, the mechanism needs to decode the resonance frequency .

Offline Jade Kelly

• First timers
    • View Profile
With all the given benefits of RNM for tracking the illicit and treacherous activities, there are many concerns and risks being pointed out by human rights activists and other scientists. The agencies of human rights around the world have criticised RNM as a violation of basic human rights because it violates privacy and the dignity of thoughts and activities of life. Several countries have protested against it and refer to it as an attack on their human and civil rights. The scientists protesting against the use of RNM believe that people who have been implanted involuntarily become biological robots and guinea pigs for RNM activities in the guise of security. This is an important biological concern related to microchip implantation, which is a hidden technology using microwave radiations for the control of the mind.

Scientists believe that like leukemia and the cancerous risks posed by mobile phones which also emit microwaves, RNM can also pose similar threats to a subjectís overall health as the heating effect of tissues with the speed of light is a known effect of high powered microwave and electromagnetic pulse weapons.

Thus, RNM remains a controversial technology which is being used in many countries for security maintenance and surveillance.

ARE U A VICTIM , I AM. FOR 10 YEARS ONGOING. BELIEVE IT?  I DONT CARE! CAN U STOP IT? THATS THE QUESTION!

Offline Jade Kelly

• First timers
    • View Profile
ANY REAL VICTIMS ,THIS MAYBE A CONTACT TO LOOK AT.

brian.e.ross       ATdisneymailDOTCOM
linked to the abc.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
ANY REAL VICTIMS ,THIS MAYBE A CONTACT TO LOOK AT.

brian.e.ross       ATdisneymailDOTCOM
linked to the abc.

Disneymail [an email alias service] has been defunct since September 2008 https://web.archive.org/web/20081203141654/http://www.disneymail.org/
« Last Edit: 16/05/2016 07:02:10 by RD »

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
In my opinion mobile phones may provides the technology to spy on peoples through brain waves recording.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums