The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is Internet hacking and hijacking psychology motivated?  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Alexander Dobre

• First timers
  • I like nature and forms of relaxation. I have survived several years of what likely were very significant psychiatric mistreatments considered causatives.
    • View Profile
 I am in a contract with BT for household entertainment and I use three uk for mobile equipment.
In the past three years when I have technical issues most of the time I get answered by recognisable constants of persons. what they have in common
Is they are not really helpful . When I have had to do a direct connect I also was connected to a separate org claiming to be BT service they were not.
Persons who were causing issues with my computers behaviour had more powerful software than police as they were accessing my internet security as though they had technician access.

Recently I noticed I should be getting 4G on my iPhone 6 because the coverage map indicated that I should have excellent  4G super voice in my area.
The experts from three couldn't fix it . Basically even on the train when passing relay stations the phone goes up to 4G and drops down to three as though
another party were providing me the inferior 3G signal on behalf of my mobile provider. I did have an issue of losing email and think that this organised hijacking behaviour is not far from me. There seems to be allot of intermediaries and software involved. What it is is someone interfering between me and my service providers. I indicated to three on Twitter that I would start a forum. They do have an identifier I described which is discolouration that goes and comes but has personal behaviour.

I have also been  telephoned by persons claiming to be Windows service centre (Google this) after had claimed to be BT with a  speel not so different from telemarketing.

Also theoretically someone effecting security of person and home with any unconventional means have violated the home. I think in some cases like this where the criminals used their own household communications equipment for such acts (hijacking)their provider may chose to disallow services and be pursued by the plaintiff and the plaintiffs service providers as is the case here with BT and three uk where I would hope they would compensate me by jointly pursuing a theoretical grouping of professionals and hackers or so called authorities.

Please add to this and even include issues of corporate sabotage or other motives our annoying hobby hackers.. I should like to recover my normal services as my service providers guarantee me.

Any similar ambiguous issues even misleading?
« Last Edit: 13/12/2015 09:15:07 by Alexander Dobre »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is Internet hacking and hijacking psychology motivated?
« Reply #1 on: 12/12/2015 21:31:34 »
... I have also been  telephoned by persons claiming to be Windows service centre ...

Sounds like the old microsoft phone scam ... http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/security/microsoft-phone-scam-dont-be-victim-3378798/

Even people who don't use computers which have a microsoft operating-system get those scam telephone calls, i.e. those scammers pretending to be from microsoft aren't monitoring your computer : they don't know if you have a computer, or what type it is.

... I should like to recover my normal services as my providers guarantee me.

The vast majority of computer & network problems are just faults, (caused either by the computer-user or network-service-provider), rather than due to deliberate wrongdoing by hackers.
« Last Edit: 12/12/2015 21:48:57 by RD »

Offline syhprum

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12/12/2015 22:43:25 »
I often wonder if computer malware is written by anti malware software providers in a sort of incestuous relationship like police and criminals who need each other.

Offline Alexander Dobre

• First timers
  • I like nature and forms of relaxation. I have survived several years of what likely were very significant psychiatric mistreatments considered causatives.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13/12/2015 09:04:11 »
I am am in a contract with BT for household entertainment and I use three uk for mobile equipment.
In the past three years when I have technical issues most of the time I get answered by recognisable constants of persons. what they have in common
Is they are not really helpful . When I have had to do a direct connect I also was connected to a separate org claiming to be BT service they were not.
Persons who were causing issues with my computers behaviour had more powerful software than police as they were accessing my internet security as though they had technician access.

Recently I noticed I should be getting 4G on my iPhone 6 because the coverage map indicated that I should have excellent  4G super voice in my area.
The experts from three couldn't fix it . Basically even on the train when passing relay stations the phone goes up to 4G and drops down to three as though
another party were providing me the inferior 3G signal on behalf of my mobile provider. I did have an issue of losing email and think that this organised hijacking behaviour is not far from me. There seems to be allot of intermediaries and software involved. What it is is someone interfering between me and my provider.   I indicated to three on Twitter that I would start a forum. They do have an identifier which is discolouration that goes and comes but has personal behaviour.

I have also been  telephoned by persons claiming to be Windows service centre (Google this) after had claimed to be BT with a  speel not so different from telemarketing.

Also theoretically someone effecting security of person and home with any unconventional means have violated the home. I think in some cases like this where the criminals used their own household communications equipment for such acts their provider may chose to disallow services and be pursued by the plaintiff and the provider  as is the case here with BT and three uk where I would hope they would compensate me by jointly pursuing a theoretical grouping of professionals and hackers or so called authorities.

Please add to this and even include issues of corporate sabotage or other motives our annoying hobby hackers.. I should like to recover my normal services as my service providers guarantee me. The culprits could have other foul play issues involved such as extortion but seem to have caused a relatively large normalcy with inconsistencies such as putting the fault to persons annoyed by this foul play.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 13/12/2015 09:04:11 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums