The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: New theory about Who Jesus really is and was.  (Read 506 times)

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
New theory about Who Jesus really is and was.
« on: 16/12/2015 21:39:55 »
Apparently it's ok to post new theories about Jesus being an alien.

So I suppose I can post my new theory about who Jesus actually is, in the religious sense and support my statements with actual Evidence from the Bible.

So I'll get the shockers out of the way first.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is not the Messiah(the Immanuel the Jews await), Jesus is not the suffering servant of Yihweh- the lamb of God, Jesus is not the Word, Jesus is not the Tooth fairy.

Jesus is not god:- Actually Jesus never claims to be, infact a few times and prominently in John 17.3 Jesus clearly shows he there is only one true God, Yihweh the father in heaven.

Jesus is not The messiah the Jews await, You may notice if you read the prophecy of Isaiah, that the messiah is to be called Immanuel- by his mother, the messiah is also not born of a virgin, Jesus is not given the name Immanuel by Mary, he is given the name Joshua- which actually mean Yihweh saves. Immanuel means "God is with us" This is often mistaken by many christians to mean that Jesus is God with us mankind,  when in truth it means god is with us the Jews, For if you read on in later chapters it clearly reads a child is born for us(the Jews)

Isa 9.6 For to us a child is born. To us a son is given; and the government will be on his shoulders. His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, on the throne of David, and on his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from that time on, even forever.

So the us is the Jews, not mankind, and it is over the kingdom of Israel that the Messiah(the Immanuel) is to rule.

As you read above the messiah is to bring peace, Jesus however clearly states

Matthew 10.34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Jesus does not come for peace, does not have the name Immanuel, and never ruled over Israel- Jesus is not the Messiah the Jews await and he never claims to be.

Jesus does claim to be The chirst, an annoited one, you might not be aware but there are actually many annoited ones. King David for example was an annoited one, every high priest of Israel also.

Jesus is not the Lamb, the suffering servant of Isaiah, it would be fair to say that actually when you read the prophecies of Isaiah related to the suffering servant, that actually Jesus regurlay does the complete opposite of what the suffering servant is to do. The suffering servant will not be heard in the streets for example and along with the sermon on the mount Jesus is out in the street talking all the time. He will not brawl and Jesus scraps with the money lenders in the temple, He is called from the east and roused in the north, and yet Jesus is never in lands east or the north of Israel, He is to be a person of suffering and often ill, Jesus is never sick there are no accounts of that with regards to him, In frount of the crowd the servant is meant to speak and Jesus does not, the suffering servant is meant to go to prison and be suppressed by the powers that be, the despots that despise him, this again does not happen with Jesus, it literally is the case that almost no prophecies that are written about Cyrus the suffering servant, Jesus fulfils, Cyrus is meant to rebuild the temple and bring back the jews to god, Jesus proclaims that the temple will be destroyed, and if anything is part of the reason that finally seperated the Jews from God. And the suffering servant it is important to note, is the Lamb.

As referenced and depicted in the beginging of the book of Revelations, Then you read at the end of the book of revelations 22.16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies.

Moving on

Jesus is not the Word of God John 17. 17-19

17 Sanctify them in your truth. Your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world. 19 For their sakes I sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.

Here you see Jesus is not the word and sanctifies himself in the truth, the word, for the sake of his followers.

And clearly and this one is harder to prove, Jesus is not the tooth fairy- Tho I'm sure some Christains would say so if they saw some benefit in doing so.

---------------

So who is JESUS?

Well, He is the Prince of the covernant.

As Jesus say John 5.39 "You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and these are they which testify about me. 40Yet you will not come to me, that you may have life. 41 I don't receive glory from men. 42 But I know you, that you don't have God's love in yourselves. 43I have come in my Father's name, and you don't receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44 How can you believe, who receive glory from one another, and you don't seek the glory that comes from the only God? 45 "Don't think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you, even Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote about me. 47 But if you don't believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

So Jesus actually says that Moses wrote about him, if you look through all the writings of Moses you will find that actually there is only one place, where Moses writes about someone to come

And it is in Deuteronomy 18. 15 Yahweh your God will raise up to you a prophet from the midst of you, of your brothers, like me. You shall listen to him. 16This is according to all that you desired of Yahweh your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, "Let me not hear again the voice of Yahweh my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I not die." 17 Yahweh said to me, "They have well said that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him. 19 It shall happen, that whoever will not listen to my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

So here it is written that a prophet like Moses will be sent to the Jews.

Moses is a man of the Law, Moses was a miricle worker, Moses is said to be the most humble of men- Maybe you notice a similarity.

Then looking at what is said of the Prophet and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him

Now we know jesus says John 12.49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

Ok and we also see that God puts his words into the mouth of the Prophet. To say When Jesus teaches actually it's God teaching, it's not Jesus'words comming out of Jesus mouth but Gods words comming out of Jesus mouth.

John 5.19 Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 17.8 for the words which you have given me I have given to them, and they received them, and knew for sure that I came forth from you, and they have believed that you sent me.

other examples include:-

John 3.18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

The name Jesus in hebrew is Joshus or Yehoshua it means Yihweh saves ergo to have faith in Jesus name is to have faith that Yihweh saves, And if you read isaiah for example you will notice that-

Isaiah 43.10 "You are my witnesses," says Yahweh, "With my servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he. Before me there was no God formed, neither will there be after me.

11 I myself am Yahweh; and besides me there is no savior.

Jesus affirms that, for to have faith in Jesus name is to have faith that Yihweh saves.

Futhermore:

John 5.24 "Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

John 8.54 Jesus answered, "If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say that he is our God.

He is, relates directly to the Name Yihweh which actually means 'He Exists'. Ergo it is Yihweh the God of the Jews who sent Jesus and who Jesus calls you all to have faith in.

Again as stated above the Prophet is to tell the people what God says, you will notice that Jesus says Matthew 5.17 "Don't think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill. 18 For most certainly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the law, until all things are accomplished. 19 Whoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Jesus cames to fulfill the law, to complete it, not end the law but rather add the last parts so it is complete, hence: Jesus is "The Prince of the covernant"

-----------

The eucarist:-

Matthew 1. 18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was like this; for after his mother, Mary, was engaged to Joseph, before they came together, she was found pregnant by the Holy Spirit. 19 Joseph, her husband, being a righteous man, and not willing to make her a public example, intended to put her away secretly. 20But when he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, don't be afraid to take to yourself Mary, your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

Ok Jesus is concieved by the holy Spirit.

Book of wisdom 1.4 Wisdom will never enter the soul of a wrong-doer, nor dwell in a body enslaved to sin;

5 for the holy spirit of instruction flees deceitfulness, recoils from unintelligent thoughts, is thwarted by the onset of vice.

9. 17 And who could ever have known your will, had you not given Wisdom and sent your holy Spirit from above?

Wisdom is the holy Spirit Jesus is given a body by Wisdom.

Proverbs 9.1 Wisdom has built herself a house, she has hewn her seven pillars,

2 she has slaughtered her beasts, drawn her wine, she has laid her table.

3 She has despatched her maidservants and proclaimed from the heights above the city,

4 'Who is simple? Let him come this way.' To the fool she says,

5 'Come and eat my bread, drink the wine which I have drawn!

John 6.54 But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day.

The flesh and Blood of Jesus are Wisdom.

John 6.53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Proverbs 8.35 For whoever finds me(wisdom) finds life, and obtains the favour of Yahweh;

36 but whoever misses me harms himself, all who hate me are in love with death.'

This is the sense of the Eucarist, Jesus' body and Blood are Wisdom and the Eurcarist is referenced in the Torah, the bread and wine of Wisdom.

-----------

There is one more thing to add but for now that will do. Jesus is The Prophet of Yihweh sent by Yihweh to complete the Teaching, he is the Prince of the covernant

Thing that Jesus said that came true:-

Mark 13.2 "Do you see all these great buildings?" replied Jesus. "Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down." The destruction of the temple.

Matt 24.5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many." luke 21`.5 "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

Happens all the time, still today almost 2000 years later.

It would be fair to see Jesus as the Spirit of light but I'll add the last revelation about Jesus later 
« Last Edit: 17/12/2015 11:23:05 by Jolly »

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
Re: New theory about Who Jesus really is and was.
« Reply #1 on: 17/12/2015 04:57:18 »
John 6.53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
Is this not cannibalistic?
How's that song go?
"I will do anything for love.
But I wont do THAT!!!"
It would appear that I am sentenced to go through life, with no life in me.

Offline Jolly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17/12/2015 11:21:19 »
Is this not cannibalistic?
How's that song go?
"I will do anything for love.
But I wont do THAT!!!"
It would appear that I am sentenced to go through life, with no life in me.

:D  No it's not cannibalistic.

John 6.63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

The bread and wine are psyical things, but spiritually Wisdom after they are blessed.   

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 17/12/2015 11:21:19 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums