The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Theory for planetary origin .. supplemental to Nebular Hypothesis  (Read 429 times)

Offline Alohascope

• View Profile
Well .. I got a message that external links are not allowed.  Mods, please, how do we confirm our statements?

My theory supplemental to Nebular Hypothesis hinges on the large number of 'ice planets/moons' in our solar system, Pluto included, plus new discoveries suggesting that Venus, Earth and Mars were once entirely covered by water, with earth's water in/on our planet at the time of its creation.  I suggest the Waterfall Nebula image shows the creation of planet/moon size globs of water which are then ejected into space by the pulsing red star at bottom right.  I think those globs under their own gravity become spheres which as their plasma envelope subsides are enclosed in an ice shell. I suggest phase transition, then biological processes, then geological processes create worlds and moons as we know them today. 

For those who say water cannot exist in space:  a new discovery finds a huge cloud of water vapour around a Black Hole. 

« Last Edit: 25/01/2016 23:39:55 by Alohascope »

Offline Space Flow

• View Profile
You have to play with us for a while to get the privilege of posting links.. :)

I suggest the Waterfall Nebula image shows the creation of planet/moon size globs of water which are then ejected into space by the pulsing red star at bottom right.  I think those globs under their own gravity become spheres which as their plasma envelope subsides are enclosed in an ice shell. I suggest phase transition, then biological processes, then geological processes create worlds and moons as we know them today. 
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1110/waterfall2_kpno_900.jpg

For those who say water cannot exist in space:  a new discovery finds a huge cloud of water vapour around a Black Hole. 

http://www.space.com/12400-universe-biggest-oldest-cloud-water.html

Hope that helps
« Last Edit: 14/01/2016 03:10:07 by Space Flow »

The following users thanked this post: Alohascope

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length