The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Does anyone know any decent science forums that are willing to discuss a thought  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Hey all , I can see my time is pointless here, like most places, does anyone know any forums where they don't delete something just because they don't like what you have to say?

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
I'm not aware of many deletions on grounds of disagreement here. The cardinal sin is insult, not legitimate controversy or original thought.

The problem you will find with any worthwhile science forum is a general distaste for the arrogant misuse of scientific language (including mathematics). The Kruger-Dunning syndrome is endemic - indeed almost definitive - among Her Majesty's Inspectors, priests, politicians and philosophers, but it is the duty of all good scientists to eradicate it whenever it appears outside those groups.

Our time on this earth is indeed pointless, but it can be fun.

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Are you saying some of your posts have been deleted because someone didn't like what you said (excluding abusive posts), or are you just looking for a tolerant forum like this one?
By tolerant I don't mean they will agree with everything you say.

Offline Alohascope

• View Profile
Wow Man .. this forum is the best I've found .. the other ones will murder you THEN ban you .. the others won't ALLOW original thought let alone discuss it.  The worst is APOD Asterix .. the The Science Forum .. on down the line.  You must have really been ugly to get in trouble here.

Offline alysdexia

• View Profile
Been on Usenet?

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Hey all , I can see my time is pointless here, like most places

It becomes pointless when: You ask for answers to questions that you've already convinced yourself you have the answer to.

It becomes pointless when: We offer those answers and you either brush those answers off or ignore them all together.

It becomes pointless when: We ask you a question and you either ignore our request or you offer us gibberish.

It becomes pointless when: You discount the worthiness of our answers and tout the worthiness of yours.

It become pointless when: You suggest that science has it all wrong and the only one that has it right is yourself.

It becomes pointless when: You accuse us and every other serious student of the sciences as being involved in some sort of conspiracy to attack you and your so-called theories.

Maybe you should start your own forum. That way, you could ban everyone that doesn't agree with you. Problem I see with that solution is a severe lack in membership.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

It becomes pointless when: You accuse us and every other serious student of the sciences as being involved in some sort of conspiracy to attack you and your so-called theories.

Let us get this straight, they are not my theories they are axioms.  Axioms I must ask ten different people a day, axioms ten different people a day agree with.
 Answer this then, why is science denying axioms?

I see it like this, religion was been mentally challenged, so religion invented a sub group called science and made sub-group stories, these sub group stories are forced by education to be programmed into an individual. the belief is strong like religion.

You are just all gutless, and will not stand up and be accounted for, I would personal challenge any scientist in the world in a court of law, and the scientist would be made a laughing stock, it is beyond stupid to think they way science thinks. But it is even stranger that religion even defend the bs, I have tried .

In the real world , real people neither care about science or religion, we care about survival and do the best we can to survive in a communist world.

« Last Edit: 17/02/2016 08:51:49 by Thebox »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums