The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What exactly gravity is?  (Read 642 times)

Offline pasala

• View Profile
What exactly gravity is?
« on: 10/07/2016 15:18:29 »
                                       What exactly gravity is

Friends, herewith i am placing a revised theory on gravity, taking into consideration ideas of newton and einstein as well.  Feel free to post your opinion.

In Newton's description of gravity, the gravitational force is caused by matter.  In Einstein's theory and related theories of gravitation, curvature at every point in space time is also caused by whatever matter is present. Here, too, mass is a key property in determining the gravitational influence of matter. But in a relativistic theory of gravity, mass cannot be the only source of gravity. Relativity links mass with energy, and energy with momentum.

In special relativity, energy is closely connected to momentum.  if energy is a source of gravity, momentum must be a source as well.  Taken together, in general relativity it is mass, energy, momentum, pressure and tension that serve as sources of gravity, they are how matter tells space time how to curve. In the theory's mathematical formulation, all these quantities are but aspects of a more general physical quantity called the energy–momentum tensor.

Newton's main focus is on matter only.  Newton's law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses but also inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

Where as Einstien has taken mass and energy as key points in his study on gravity. He has also taken energy for momentum in his special relativity.  He has taken energy and momentum as one of the four dimentional aspects.

In my view matter and energy are two different things which cannot be combined while calculating gravity and it is energy alone plays key role in gravity.  There is huge amount of energy on this earth, which i had already termed it as "energy base".  Suppose if anybody says that there is no energy base on this earth than what is bearing the weight of the hydrosphere.  It is true that mass of the hydrosphere carrys weight and if there is no obstruction than it will come down to earth. 

How this energy is created:
It is true that Sun is the important source of energy.  However, see our universe which is spread to far away places and there is energy throught the universe. If there is no energy than there is no scope for planets also.  In space, planets cannot exist.  Suppose, if the energy for any reason dwindles and area comes down than planets existing at the end of the universe, gains weight, looses control and start traveling with maximum speed. 

Well, how this huge amount of energy is created.  At present most of our calculations are on the basis of existing things only.  We are forgetting one key point that without "Big bang" there is no scope for formation of any Universe including ours.  After Big bang, devastating fire started on all the planets, including sun, and energy packed within masses started coming out. This energy started spreading to far away places.  Slowly planets started cooling and climate developed against them.  At present Sun is not a burning firewood, but burning coal only.  Other planets are still burning and are in the stage of  burning coal covered by ash.

Huge amount of energy present throught the universe is not created within short time but over a period of time.  This is the "Energy base". 

First of all let me tell you one simple incident which happened in my early days which helped me to recognise this energy base. This incident happened when i was 13 or 14 years age.  Ours is a tiles house and total area, bed room, dining, cooking everything in that only.  In severe winter, i.e., may be in the month of January, that day night i could not get sleep, seeing at my suffering father called on me to come near to him and he was sleeping near to the kitchen.  When i went there, it was surprise to note that it was hot, and wet.  When asked father replied, firewood is still burning.  But i could not find any firewood burning, removed ashes and found coal in red colour.  Cooking was stopped in the evening itself, however this small amount of fire, that too deep inside ashes was able to save so much area.  In fact i did not slept that night and started measuring area. This can be compared to all our planets as well, including sun.  Ones, our planets are also firewood only, after shedding lot of energy into open area, they have cooled now.  Energy released by planets turned out as "Energy Base" and is playing key role.

Energy movement:
There is strong energy base against sun.  When fresh energy is released due to burning it adds to the existing base.  It creates pressure on the existing rays and a momentum is gained.  If the addition is small/weak than it stops further movement and in case if the addition continues than it will move to farther and farther places. Some of these rays, if pressure/force continues than it will cross our universe and reaches other universes in the space.

Energy base on the Earth:
Our earth is also ones a ball of fire only and it shed lot of heat and energy into space.  However our earth is blessed with more hydrosphere than other planets and it started cooling at a faster rate when compared to other planets. Strong Hydrosphere helped in the development of climate on earth.  Strong hydrosphere never allowed free movement of energy into open area.  This led to formation of local "Energy base" on earth.  This energy base remained permanently on earth.  It is true that earth is still burning and is releasing lot of energy into this energy base.  Energy rays coming from sun are also bringing energy and it is addition to our base. Some of the strong energy rays taking movement from earth are taking away energy from this base.

Suppose if there is no energy base on earth than hydrosphere comes down to earth.  Strong energy rays coming from sun hits earth directly.  In case if there is no climate, strong energy rays coming from sun penetrates deeply and creates pressure/force on earth.  As there is no climate, on the other side it gains weight and a momentum is gained and start moving away from our universe.

About Gravity:
Development/creation of climate itself paves way for Gravity.  It led to formation of strong Energy Base.  This Energy base is nothing but presence of energy rays.  These rays carry energy from one place to other place.  It is true that energy is of object oriented and start concentrating against earth.  For this energy even minute cells are also its objects only. 

These rays not only concentrates against objects but also penetrates deeply.  Suppose, let us think that if we are in inertial position, millions and millions of our body cells are all objects of energy rays.  Generally our body temperature will be lower than outside pressure and therefore it leads to more concentration.

Energy rays coming from sun initially faces hydrosphere, weakens and comes out into earth atmosphere.  These weak rays start gaining with the help of energy existing on this earth.  Earth is an important and huge object for these energy rays. Concentration of energy is boosted on earth and it turns out as light.  In fact light is nothing but charging of energy rays. 

In my view gravity is nothing but pressure/force applied on objects/things.  We are all living within the Energy base and for this base, earth is huge object. There is complete concentration against each and every minute cell of earth.  It is penetrating upto deep area of earth.  So earth is completely within the grip of this Energy.  Human beings living within  this base, are also its objects only.  Energy rays pools/concentrates against human beings from all sides.  Since there is continuous flow of energy towards earth, long energy rays concentrating against human beings creates pressure and pushes from upside towards earth.  This force/pressure is gravity.  It is very difficult to escape from these rays.  Since these rays are object oriented, if we remove air, along with objects than only we can escape from these rays. 

It is true that earth is still burning deep inside and releasing lot of energy into open area.  Since earth is already
cooled from sides, most of the energy released is at the centre only.  As there is continuous flow of energy, long energy rays are developed and these rays are creating upward motion on things.

Rotation and Revolution:
Due to energy pressure from all sides, earth already lost most of its weight.  Now it is in energy grip.  Let us presume that in inertial condition, long range energy rays coming from sun with the help of existing energy on earth is holding almost upto 50% of earth in its control at any point of time.  It is simply like a basket ball player, to have control he must keep his hand upto 50% of the ball, or otherwise ball may not be in his control.  Suppose if his control over ball is less than 25 to 30 percent than ball moves in opposite direction.  In case if he takes the ball with the help of both the hands than the ball is fully in his control. 

Earth is simply like a soft in electrical motor.  To move motor there must be movement of electrons.  It appears that energy rays coming from sun are not hitting directly, there is bent or curvature of these rays and are hitting in a curved manner and there fore it is causing rotation of earth.  Einstien rightly presumed this and incorporated it in his General relativity theory.  He thought that gravity is due to pressure/force created by energy in a curvated manner.  Well, when it is about revolution, it is also in the control of sun energy only.  Suppose in inertial condition, earth is simply in static condition without any movement.  Suppose when it rotates, its fresh area comes into the control of the fresh energy rays.  So, movement of revolution starts against the energy rays.  In case for any reason, if these energy rays, which are holding earth, dwindles than earth comes near to sun. Moon is not having strong climate.  It is under partial control of sun.  Suppose if it is having strong climate means it would have turned out into a independant planet.  Strong energy rays moving from earth are hitting moon directly.  In a static condition these rays decides distance of the moon from earth.  Since earth is rotating, energy rays moving from earth, are not parallel and bents in a sloped manner and creates pressure at a different place.  It is causing movement of energy and thus rotation of moon on its axis.  This rotation against  the energy rays of earth, makes it to rotate against earth.

Finally:
Newton's universal law of gravitation is a different subject.  It mainly deals with attraction in between two objects. Every point mass attracts every single other point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.  So here distance plays a key role.  Newton might have thought that Earth is a huge object and therefore it is attracting moon keeping aside distance.  In my view this is not correct.  But this theory rightly explains attraction of particles.  This is root cause for the existence of hydrosphere, energy moving in the form of rays, existence of mines, for that very existence of this universe itself.  But gravity is a different one, it is due to the movement of energy/force applied on objects.

Einstein came out from this fundamental thinking and proposed that energy force/pressure is causing gravity.  However he could not recognise huge amount of energy force present on this earth. So he has taken energy force as one of four dimensions.

If we say that there is no energy base than who is bearing the weight of hydrosphere.  It is true that water carrys weight and it is not staying at that height without any support.  Energy is also key player in Fire, explosions, light and the process which we will discuss separately.

Yours
psreddy

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
Re: What exactly gravity is?
« Reply #1 on: 10/07/2016 16:29:45 »
Both seems to be correct, Newton's describles what matter does and Einstein's what space does, infact the mass is the only facto as "constant" that maters, form space the only real thing as "the force" is the inflation, space fabric can't pass trough dense atomic structure, so it works around of it, what we matter feel like compression is universe expansion, simple cause one does ot expands inside out without sompress oneself, as a reaction, from outside in...
 The expansion is rulled by heat, since there is one tousand types of stars and heat out there you will have different local system, different "epansion" from outside in the "starsphere"... Since the cold is prety constant the expansion of universe around stars will be most constant and will be the speed f the wavelenght frequencies  traveling trough it, now eneters dark matter but I don't know if I believe on it...

Folowing forward, above we determinated what maters to matter is mass, and to space is temperature, this is the simpliest explanation I can provide, now you have to go deep into electromagnetism, the stars generates a constant inner expansion from all directions pushing the planets away, at the sae time the outerspace expansion compresses itself against the star, one must give up, but no one will, what they will do is convert this shockwave of expansion in momentum, and the star will start to spin on a axe, this will force the electromagnetism to leak only from the poles, those vortexes will climb up the star, eventualy they will loose to outer space expansion against the star, the expansion will force the vortex to go back towards the main star but they are to strong, so what expansion will do is force they to open up, compressing the vortexes, leading the electromagnetism to fall down away from the star, of course thereis no down or up, evething is the same, the electromagnetism leaking from the vortexes will be opened up and one extreme will find the other at the edges of what will be the horizontal spiral disk, and the planets will be existing inside of it, being constantly compressed from up and down, vibrating, floating with no weight... Eventually the planets will also develop their own magnetosmphere, they will inclinate their poles towards the main star poles, this will give them orbits..
 The horizontal spiral disk is submited by two forces, expansio of the main star pushing matter away, and expansion from outerspace pushing the planets against the star.... The ort cloud is a good example of how this two expansive froces are always perfectly balanced, the ort cloud is not stopped there, they can't come in, they can't go out, they can't climb up the hyperparable, and they can't fall down on it, simple floating without momentum....

So one could say the mass is proporsional to the electromagnetism it will produce, electromagnetism will differ from star to star compossition, and electromagnetism will not do anything alone, what matter does is irrelevant, alone, what set everything in motion s what this forces are interacting with... So once again, mass for inner expansion, inner expansion against outr space expansion for convert it into momentum, acceleration, momentum will generate electromagnetism, two poles, two poles will leak electromagnetism will interact with electromagnetism giving orbits around... And the constant conflic betwen proporsional expansion forces will grant us stable orbits, much like a super conductor locked in on the system...

For that I sugest you to watch experiments with water in zero gravity, watch what happen with the oxygen when they add momentum to the sphere, where does the ligher element goes! And than think as I did, if you are forming a bodie "existing within" space fabric, dark energy, what would be the lighter element to remain at the inner core of the bodies?
 If is not clear yet, go underwater and start to built a sphere with inumerous layers, can you built the sphere underwater without having trapped water inside of it, most at the center? And if you heat up the layers form outside in, what would happen to the water traped in there?
 See, that my conclusion about gravity, but I can't prove without see the inner core or the interior of a black hole, not that I need to see the interior, but I'm prety sure that we are the same as the black hole but with a crost, exacly on that way...
 And about the moons, the see as as being the sun, the electromagnetism of the earth also generates a invisible horizontal spiral disk, the moon is being constantly compressed on the plates, and so it goes for every single planet and star outthere...

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/07/2016 17:07:56 »
Quote from: pasala
How this energy is created:
It is true that Sun is the important source of energy.  However, see our universe which is spread to far away places and there is energy throught the universe. If there is no energy than there is no scope for planets also.  In space, planets cannot exist.
Why are you claiming that planets can't exist? And what do you mean by If there is no energy than there is no scope for planets also.?

Offline Yahya A. Sharif

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/07/2016 18:05:47 »
it's true that the cause of gravity is  a stored energy , and things that are above earth have potential energy , instead of "energy base" I call it stored energy ,the collection of all possible potential energy is this amount of stored energy I call it stored energy because it exists no matter what is there outside, see my thread "all fields are the same, a new theory on field" in this section.

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/07/2016 23:42:49 »
Well for me it's a little bit different...
 For me there is no weight, and never was, only electromagnetism being generated by the aceleration of particles inside the innercore, the heat triggers the energy by interacting with deactivated matter outside the planets, realing the generated energy as radiation and waveleng frequencies...

There is so much more dark energy out there than there is nomal matter, simple because one is provinient from the other, black holes in my models are not depresions on space fabric that is flat, there is no flat space besides the illusion of it being flat when to observing it existing and from the horizontal disk of the big bang...
 Gravity for me is a pysical manifestation of a existence witch has density and also zero acceleration and zero speed, its simple null as in terms of charge or energy, but by the existence of atoms and atomic bounds ans reactions generating electromagnetism, that is able to interract and reshape this dark energy, imposing it etheral barries delimiting invisible spheres to provide a colision betwen two expansion that eventually will balance one with the other at the edge of their spheres, this constant friction will provides energy ofr the interior of the sphere, being originated due atomic reactions, but noneless only having pysical manifestation by and when those reactions are "existing, happening, interracting", over the dark energy, dark energy will expand and contract within everything extimulated by different density limitis with will determine the atomic structure that is "possible" to exist inside the sphere, determinating the elementas the sphere is able to posses, all this determinated by the type of the main star and the electromagnetic field it produces due its mass and compossition....

Imagine a universe made of matter, imagine the universe as a gigantic super massive planet or star, working on the same way we do, and it whent supernova, forming a black hole, a primordial one, or use a flod between two dimmensions to describle the begining is not really important to understand the frame...
 And the frame is, black holes are stars that due compossition, neutron star, posses lower mass, but in compensation they can generate enourmous amoungts of heat, a specific temperature, that breaks the limit of the dark energy out there, the same temperature that originated the universe, maybe even highter, assuming that every single planet is a hole not by have weight but simple by being existing within the universe inflation, capturing the expansion, havving the impression that is compression when it never was comrpession or atraction, but a inflation pushing "holes" toguether, for dpace fabric we are not but holes, that it is constantly trying to seal, constantly trying to "fill", it try so much that when the planet grows bigger, the dark energy traped on the inner core during the formation of the bodi, is heated up to another specific temperature, proporsional to its size in expansion, this triggers the same black hole event but in a lower scale, and most important not complete, since the density of the outer core, inner and outer layers is able to inpose a limit on the "pysical manifestation" with would be the acceleration, but the spining and temperature inside the inner core are preserved and freely noneless, generating electromagnetism, forming another magnetosphere, its the paters...
 Planets can orbit black holes because they are nothing, nothing, more than a outercore that for specific reason, by the "inner" compression of the super nova "expansion" against the "exposed outercore", expanded the crost away "at the same time", it compresses the inner core against its own expansion, correct the outer core is there, but the expansion is proveninet from the inner core of bodies, if you have power enought to "pysicaly" compress the exposed outercore form outside in, you will exponetialy and in a fraction of a sceund exponentialy increase the already very high temperature on the inner core, to the limit or to almost the limit, depending on the size, but if the outercore is able to keep heating up the innercore by adding matter forming a new layer or by being zombie, its the same it will do it...
 The heat will eventually triggers this especific temperature, and than in a fraction of a secund the outer core will colapse and shirink itselv within the own expansion of the innercore, a expansion that collapsed the body generating the heat over its own expansion, much more strong that the one a planet or star is doing, simple because the corst never let the inner expansion interract dirrectly with the outerspace one, there is always the crost on the way slowing down the process and the acceleration, absorving the heat and leaking it to outer space, so instead of shirinks, the planet or the star starts to grow, simple because it can transfer heat properly....
  A black hole, at least for me, its a outer core that colapsed over its own expansion and than for this it shirinked, and now the problem beggins, when it does the heat is increased to unimaginable temperatures, one that this universe can stand, but also one that tryggers a powerfull Re-expansion of the universe, the same as the original one, the difference from the black holes to the big bang besides their size, is that universe expanded itself over a field itself was producing by converting matter into dark energy, by irradiating them with electromagnetism and radiation, the reason why the present has much more dark energy than normal matter is because the early universe had much more matter than dark energy, and not the opposit, its not being generated from nothing, at least I do think so...

Black holes are stars that increased the heat and shiriked to a disproporsional balance and now the expansion goes far beyond the crost it should still theory still have, is an anomality, not a negative depresion, but two positive mountains.... In the most short version, black holes are stars that shirinked, conserving their inner heat, and now they can't transfer heat to anything, as more compressed by oter space more expands, as more it expands more heat is generated and more expansion, if you want to dismis a black hole is simple, stop its motion trough the cosmos, the surronding areas will heat up and it will die, this is happening anyway but the motion conserves the cold on the suronding areas peventing the heat from be transfered...

Now to understand how I believe that dark energy is deactivated matter, you need to assume that we are wrong about photons, nto a sigle photon that we created with controled experiments, I accept that photons are produced when the electromagnetims finds a particle with right charge, but I do believe that everysingle photon as soon as it is created and looses its charge and momentum, it joins the space fabric, because they are the same thing, a photon would be something like a drop joining into a lake, similar to it, increassing the lake, the mass and the density....
 Black holes start to stretch matter using tortlefication, and nothing is falling into it, cause nothing can, the atomic bound is broken and the cords ripped apart to the last piece, the electromagnetism and radiation converte thise particles into photons, increasing the density of the field where the black holes exist within, also this explains why the inflation is not happening in a uniforme way, the production of dark energy would be happening more fast on reagion sof the universe where there is more black holes and matter to be converted....
  Now about the speed of light, when Einstein tested the existence of the photons as particles waves, his expirement was compromissed, you can't see a photon without experimentation, with includes interraction and meassurement, as soon there is interraction the photons on the area, already presented there, would be extimulated, and the wavelenght frequency you generated is being tranfered at the "maximum speed of the fabric", the maximum speed that the photons can transfer wavelength frequencies trough the fabric, determined by the density of the fabric alne, the wave lenght frequencies could be infinity, simple because the photons wouldn't need to be mass less or travel at the speed of the frequencies, just because the space fabric speed would be instantaneous, not by acceleration but by existence, by being at the point A and B even before and after any acceleration have ever happened, this can also be consider as infinity speed or instantaneously...
 Being the speed of light not the speed of the mass less photons, but being the speed of light the maximum "alowed due density" that the wavelenght frequencies could possible be traveling "trough" the photonic space fabric, C is than the base limit speed of the fabric, and not the one of the frequencies...

Well math doesn't make anysence, but I do believe someone with time to win or loose would be able to do the calculations, but one experiment will not be possible, one need to presume the photon being a drop of water tht joins the phonic space fabric as soon as it hits another dense atomic structure, like your eyes, there it will stop, not being static, but being flowing around your body as a wave...
 I agree with most of you said but I can't agree that space has energy of its own, the only energy space has is the one of the waveleng frequencies provinient from interaction of matter, traveling trough it, of course this generation of bounds and enegy is ony possible by being happening over dark energy, otherwise there wouldn't be even electromagnetism or atomic bounds, so one needs space to interact with and create, but space need to be null and its speed must be zero, there is or was pyshical manifestation but it is only provinient from the matter precense, "the hole", it is representing on its "pysical" farbic, evoking expansion over what it can't penetrate, heating up, expanding back, and so it goes from the atom to the big bang....

One thing more Observing a galaxy, and than observing the maped universe with the heat and it all, I'd have to say, i believe that what we call as big bang is a rupture of course, providing a hyper horizontal disk where the galaxyes are orbiting within it, but I'm not sure that this heat is from the creation of universe, it seems to have belonged to a super massive sun, one that could be formed in a period in expansion when the expansion where strong enought to form and sustain such titanic bodies, and for the galaxies, things will get more weirdo, all this broken egg we called as milky way and the others galaxyes, where planets that expoded and entered supernova when "engulfed" by the expansion of this super massive sun....
 A galaxy can only be seing by its orizontal disk, but as our heliosphere it is rounded or eliptical, the mapped universe would than be only seing by the matter within it, doesn't mean that up and down wouldn't be electromagnetism acting over dark energy just as any other black hole is doing out there, I'm afraid that what we call as the entire universe is not worng, but our universe would be like any one of those galaxyes ou there, another super titanic massive bodie that was formed in a early and stronger period in expansion where it could be, a universe planet if you prefer, among many others, and it also eventually due expansion, "less compression" enetered super nova, just as is happening now, only in lower scale...

One more observation about the theory about the photons joinign themselves forming what we call as dark energy, the speed of light, out speed of light seems to be correct, but the speed of the photonic fabric would be infinity or instantaneusly...
 See the normal scenario requires the photons to be mass less only for describle how they would be able to move at the speed of light, but in my scenario the photons doesn't need to travel with the speed of light, C would be than the limit speed of witch the wave length frequencies can travel trought the photonic fabric...
 Lets built an example:
 Imagine that you're seeing a star that is sending a ray of light towards your eyes, we presume that the light would only be seein when it reaches our eyes, because it is traveling at a certain speed, its own...
 But in my scenario the photons already formed the photonic fabric that is already at the star and at your eyes, the photons have only one role, the one of transfer information from point A to point B...
 What I mean the speed of light, I'm not questioning it, but I'm restricting the speed of light as being the limit speed of the frequencies over the photonic fabric, but since the photons where already there and here, the information is acceptable that it is already being tranfered from deep space, instantaneously, this even before the wave lenght frequencies have hitted your eyes, you're not seein the spectrum, what you see is the information that is being carried trought the photons that where already here, even before the frequency have reached you...

I'm researching on the possibilitie of the speed of light has being correct, but the speed of sight as being constantly and exponential in function to the speed of the frequencies...
 What I mean in terms of vision, eyes sight, one should than be able to see the light even before it have reached your eyes, half way is the light frequencie, the other half is the photonic fabric that where already there...
 I know sounds weirdo and its very hard to proff, specialy without our own math...
 In any case, what I'm saying is this "our observation exponentially increases the speed of light"
 In terms of matter, before light have reached the object nothing was really happening in the wy, nothing was being observed, but in terms of eyes, in terms of vision, one coud say that our obseration of a ray of light is instantaneously by being constantly observing the light and the path it will still cross too, untill it reaches you, and its not constant its exponential...

So what's gravity?
 Its the result of matter interaction with space fabric, generating expansion, and all this, happening inside another expansion.... a "pysical" manifestation of a density field, compossed by decomposed matter, and the interraction of those forces generate electromagnetism and bounds converting the difference between the two expansions into acceleration, of its heat soruces,, on its fabric, atomic structure...
« Last Edit: 11/07/2016 05:09:10 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17/07/2016 12:01:00 »
Friends,

Well, Newton's law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses but also inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. Here newtons focus is on attraction of two masses and he termed it as gravity and  whatever it may, it is of course a different subject, which i had already explained.

According to general relativity, a binary system will emit gravitational waves, thereby losing energy. Due to this loss, the distance between the two orbiting bodies decreases, and so does their orbital period. Within the Solar System or for ordinary double stars, the effect is too small to be observable. This is not the case for a close binary pulsar, a system  of two orbiting neutron stars, one of which is a pulsar: from the pulsar, observers on Earth receive a regular series of radio pulses that can serve as a highly accurate clock, which allows precise measurements of the orbital period. Because neutron stars are immensely compact, significant amounts of energy are emitted in the form of gravitational radiation.

Neutron stars may emit enormous amount of energy, does not matter, its impact is on the universe and it has no capacity to create so much of impact on the things within a planet.  Impact of gravitational radiation coming from far away place  is far limited.  All this is due to lack of knowledge about huge energy base on this earth.  It is wonder to see, even now, after 100 year of Einstein we are not able to detect this.

ABOUT ENERGY BASE:
As already told by me, burning of firewood sticks is already over.  It is only coal, still burning and emitting radiation.
Base is already developed at the time of burning of firewood only.  Ok, to prove existence of this energy base, one of my friend who replied, is doing research on light and let us start from this point itself.

Suppose if we switch on a battery light, it gives huge amount of light.  At present we are concentrating on battery cells used, potential energy stored there in and the amount of light given by it.  This is simply one side of the coin only.  If we switch on, very small amount of electrons start flowing out.  But the amount of light given by it is huge.  In fact it is being multiplied.  How it is happening.  Actually without energy base in the open area there is no scope for light at all.  When electrons start coming out from battery cell, they simply pushes existing energy rays and these rays are get charged.  Light is nothing but charging of energy rays only.  If the pressure increases, distance upto which energy rays are charged also increases and more light and if pressure decreases, pressure on energy rays decreases and thus light.

We are able to get light on our earth means, it is not a natural phenomina, but due to energy pressure only.  There is energy base in our universe also and that is why, we are able to get light there.  But if we cross our universe, in between to universes, it is of course completely blank and there is scope for this light.  There, in between two universes if we switch on battery cell, electrons start flowing out without any obstruction and there is no scope  for grouping or concentration of any energy.

This is the reason why light coming from sun also changes from place to place. In all low lying places, where concentration of existing energy is more, light is also more.  Where as, on all high hill areas where energy concentration is low, light is low only.  For that if we take our battery cell, to deep caves where energy concentration is low, naturally light goes on reducing.

It is not only light, but also other important things such fire, explosion also gets answers.

Leaving aside, existing before us, we are concentrating on expansion of universe.  We are concentrating on dark energy and  dark matter.  Einstein in his General relativity has taken us to a different world. Study of gravity is different subject and study of universe is different subject.  Einstien rightly noted that it is energy, that is root cause for this gravity. However he could not locate how and where this energy came from and creating pressure and there fore he linked it to mass.  He has taken mass, energy and space time as the reasons for this gravity. 

One of friend has taken this as:   
"Its the result of matter interaction with space fabric, generating expansion, and all this, happening inside another
expansion.... a "physical" manifestation of a density field, composed by decomposed matter, and the interaction of those forces generate electromagnetism and bounds converting the difference between the two expansions into acceleration, of its heat sources,, on its fabric, atomic structure.

If gravity waves are created/generated some where, why do not they show same impact on all planets.  It is true that we are experiencing more gravity on earth than when compared to moon. Why this difference, and on earth also it changes place to place. If it is so means, we should experience same gravity throught universe.

Please try to come out of this fundamental thinking.  Suppose let us think that we want to travel from London to a different place by ship.  We have started our journey, but by mistake, taking wrong calculations, driver has taken us to London only. Similar thing is happening here.

It is true that We all accept that it is the energy, whatever way, it may, is binding force behind gravity.  All our estimations are going wrong in "identifying energy pressure on earth".

Yours
Psreddy

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23/07/2016 17:40:20 »
Friends,
Actually i had expected lot of criticism from different corners, but it is not so.  I know that there are number of alternative theories to Gravity.  Well it is very difficult to say which is correct.  I may say that my theory is correct, like wise others will argue.  It is very very important subject, like a base which paves or helps to crop up new theories. 

Now a days, science and technology developed a lot.  We know that climate plays key role in gravity, strong climate means strong gravity and weak climate means weak gravity.  This itself helps us to understand what exactly gravity is and how it is created.  It is true that energy plays key role in gravity.  Gravity rays are not created/developed some where, but are existing here itself.  Universe it having lot of capacity to absorb any pressure.  I do not think existence of any space fabric and reflection of electro magnetic rays.  Any test done  here on earth, of course it is within this climate acts differently and it has no relevance/comparison to things happening in space.

Due to criticism from friends, actually i did not forward any theory to any university or scientists.  Now they are encouraging, so i want to place this theory as one of alternative theory to gravity.

So i request friends, by this forum to give mail addresses of important universities or scientists to whom i can place this for consideration/discussion.

Thanking you

Yours
Psreddy 

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23/07/2016 19:51:35 »
Friends,

Well, Newton's law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses but also inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. Here newtons focus is on attraction of two masses and he termed it as gravity and  whatever it may, it is of course a different subject, which i had already explained.

According to general relativity, a binary system will emit gravitational waves, thereby losing energy. Due to this loss, the distance between the two orbiting bodies decreases, and so does their orbital period. Within the Solar System or for ordinary double stars, the effect is too small to be observable. This is not the case for a close binary pulsar, a system  of two orbiting neutron stars, one of which is a pulsar: from the pulsar, observers on Earth receive a regular series of radio pulses that can serve as a highly accurate clock, which allows precise measurements of the orbital period. Because neutron stars are immensely compact, significant amounts of energy are emitted in the form of gravitational radiation.

Neutron stars may emit enormous amount of energy, does not matter, its impact is on the universe and it has no capacity to create so much of impact on the things within a planet.  Impact of gravitational radiation coming from far away place  is far limited.  All this is due to lack of knowledge about huge energy base on this earth.  It is wonder to see, even now, after 100 year of Einstein we are not able to detect this.

ABOUT ENERGY BASE:
As already told by me, burning of firewood sticks is already over.  It is only coal, still burning and emitting radiation.
Base is already developed at the time of burning of firewood only.  Ok, to prove existence of this energy base, one of my friend who replied, is doing research on light and let us start from this point itself.

Suppose if we switch on a battery light, it gives huge amount of light.  At present we are concentrating on battery cells used, potential energy stored there in and the amount of light given by it.  This is simply one side of the coin only.  If we switch on, very small amount of electrons start flowing out.  But the amount of light given by it is huge.  In fact it is being multiplied.  How it is happening.  Actually without energy base in the open area there is no scope for light at all.  When electrons start coming out from battery cell, they simply pushes existing energy rays and these rays are get charged.  Light is nothing but charging of energy rays only.  If the pressure increases, distance upto which energy rays are charged also increases and more light and if pressure decreases, pressure on energy rays decreases and thus light.

We are able to get light on our earth means, it is not a natural phenomina, but due to energy pressure only.  There is energy base in our universe also and that is why, we are able to get light there.  But if we cross our universe, in between to universes, it is of course completely blank and there is scope for this light.  There, in between two universes if we switch on battery cell, electrons start flowing out without any obstruction and there is no scope  for grouping or concentration of any energy.

This is the reason why light coming from sun also changes from place to place. In all low lying places, where concentration of existing energy is more, light is also more.  Where as, on all high hill areas where energy concentration is low, light is low only.  For that if we take our battery cell, to deep caves where energy concentration is low, naturally light goes on reducing.

It is not only light, but also other important things such fire, explosion also gets answers.

Leaving aside, existing before us, we are concentrating on expansion of universe.  We are concentrating on dark energy and  dark matter.  Einstein in his General relativity has taken us to a different world. Study of gravity is different subject and study of universe is different subject.  Einstien rightly noted that it is energy, that is root cause for this gravity. However he could not locate how and where this energy came from and creating pressure and there fore he linked it to mass.  He has taken mass, energy and space time as the reasons for this gravity. 

One of friend has taken this as:   
"Its the result of matter interaction with space fabric, generating expansion, and all this, happening inside another
expansion.... a "physical" manifestation of a density field, composed by decomposed matter, and the interaction of those forces generate electromagnetism and bounds converting the difference between the two expansions into acceleration, of its heat sources,, on its fabric, atomic structure.

If gravity waves are created/generated some where, why do not they show same impact on all planets.  It is true that we are experiencing more gravity on earth than when compared to moon. Why this difference, and on earth also it changes place to place. If it is so means, we should experience same gravity throught universe.

Please try to come out of this fundamental thinking.  Suppose let us think that we want to travel from London to a different place by ship.  We have started our journey, but by mistake, taking wrong calculations, driver has taken us to London only. Similar thing is happening here.

It is true that We all accept that it is the energy, whatever way, it may, is binding force behind gravity.  All our estimations are going wrong in "identifying energy pressure on earth".

Yours
Psreddy

What I mean is exactly that universe expansion we are measuring, is the heliosphere expansion, everything outside the heliosphere is also expanding, so its not wrong to call it universal inflation, but one need to consider than that the universe expansion is not constant and uniform, it is directly related with the massive star that is providing its atomic structure presence to it...

Taking this in consideration, that different mass and elements, will produce different mix of energy, and the atoms may somehow have the same inner energy to transfer and inject as heat on the system, but the atomic structure of the different elements, will produce different kinds of electromagnetism, different power, directly related with the mass/ electromagnetism and not mass/ weight... No weight!

Weight its simple the difference resultant between the two expansions, the outer space expansion over planets, minus the inner expansion of the body itself... If you imagine that 1kg of iron should fall equally on the moon as it does on earth or any other body, you maybe relating the weight as being result of the outerspacecompression alone, but if you add the inner expansion, things get interesting and messed up...
  Mass its not enough for heat, the composition is also very relevant in terms of electromagnetism, the inner core of all bodies I believe to be the same thing, but what's spinning, absorbing the innercore expansion "converted into acceleration as it is being compressed by outer space expansion", is relevant in terms of electromagnetism...
  A molten iron and rock outercore would be able to "conserve heat much more efficient than a gas or some other elements, like sun the hello produces much more heat but will not be as good as magma when in terms of absorbing the acceleration...

The case of the moon example is simple on this consideration, the asteroids forming a moon start to form it fast cause there is only outerspacecompression against an insignificant force of inner expansion so it grow very fast... As it gets bigger, and this getting bigger is determined by the "sphere" it is being produced within, in our case heliosphere, minus, the planet magnetosphere, resulting in something proportional to the point it the moon, does not grow much bigger than the planet... The size of the moon when related to our sun plus the size of the earth, is a stationary one... If you make the moon get bigger, much bigger "where it stays" it will start to heat up fast cause due its size and density it will be able to capture more outer expansion, resulting in a stronger acceleration and electromagnetism, make moon become tree times the size of earth and earth will be trapped and subdued by the moon stronger magnetosphere, the interaction of both will state, electrically state, "earth, you will orbit moon"... At this scenario you can consider the weight of things on the moon as being a lot heavy, not directly related with the size of the moon, but with the counter force its new size is enabling it to produce...

Things seems to be lighter on the moon, cause the moon "where it stands" is not big enough, and or also does not have a appropriated outercore to generate electromagnetism enough to push back the outer expansion over it... The same case as mars, but mars once in a much earlier solar system probably had it's magnetosphere as we do, "outside" the crost, the moon or mars "where they stand", have now so less rotation or wrong elements on the outercore that the magnetosphere is still being activated, magnetosphere is always there no matter which body, but barely leaking for outside the atmosphere...
 As resume, if you walk over a celestial body, the size is not directly important on this, only if the inner expansion of the inner core is strong and the outercore dense enough to observe it, differing the rocky from a gas giant, and you see that the "Weight you know" does not seem to be correct when related to the mass/weight of the moon, you need to be able to see the the "weight of things" is directly related with the mass/electromagnetism of the body...
 If you are tiny but, by means that we will ignore, become able to produce strong expansion, thus electromagnetic field when your outercore absorves the acceleration provident from of your inner expansion against the outer space one, the weight of the things over that asteroid will change, despised of its "Weight or energy"...

About different gravitational pull over an one planet, there is many influences, such as the stars and moons around you, but in case of earth do you want to blame someone for the different magnetic fields, blame the diversity of elements on the inner layers, and also blame the oceans and their depth, the liquid salt water is the one to blame for earth magnetosphere holes... Also the moon going away from us each year is directly related with the oceans and their ability to disperse the electromagnetic invitation of the moon, and also disrupt the electromagnetic of earth's inner core to respond, they do interact but not as in the early universe, oceans can disrupt the exchanging of signals between both objects, as result the moon will be always gaining distance from us, by poor communication one could say... And remember earth is not rounded anymore...

Yeah I don't desagree that Newton and Einstein calculated the orbits very well, and its reliable, I just wonder that they never understood gravity, cause they calculated the orbits "already" using a unity of measurement of gravity, humans had always called it as "Weight", the only thing that, at least I do believe, is that they should have considered the "Weight of things", as not being related with the mass alone, but from the presence of any mass that's near the planet, but the fact that the mass fall is not provinient from weigt, not here nor outhere, is provinient of the same force that shapes the panet, the dense atomic structure is being "pushed" by dark energy, towards the crost, true, but space does not know the apple was there, it only knows that it pushed something towards the crost in its constants atempts of reach the inner core, actracted by the heat expansion, constantly trying to seal it...
 What I mean is "the apple, has never felt from the tree", it was pushed by the dark energy cceleration...
  Now would you tell me to provide proof, weel the winds, the waves, the magma, the apple falling, everything is produce from atomic structure, such as water, oxygen, molten rock, but the the motion of all those and of everything is givent to liquid solid or gas, by the space within the atoms and within the objects themselves...
 Earth does not accelerate, space does... An asteroid will aways be atracted to a planet when nearby the same reason the apple interacted with the crost, both didn't... It's just that a a bigger hole recieving expansion will always atract another smaller holes nearby...
« Last Edit: 23/07/2016 20:08:59 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24/07/2016 08:41:31 »
So i request friends, by this forum to give mail addresses of important universities or scientists to whom i can place this for consideration/discussion.
Unfortunately we are not allowed to give out these private emails. However, many top scientists read these pages and if they find your theory worthy of investigation they will pass it to the most suitable department and contact you.

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 31/07/2016 07:41:33 »
Mr Alex siqueira,

In my view, whatever thing it may, total credit for identifying gravity goes to Mr.Newton only.  Where as Mr.Einstein spent most of time on experiments to identify existence of gravity. 

01 Gravitational redshift
02 Gravitational time dilation.

Having formulated the relativistic, geometric version of the effects of gravity, the question of gravity's source remains. In Newtonian gravity, the source is mass. In special relativity, mass turns out to be part of a more general quantity called the energy–momentum tensor, which includes both energy and momentum densities as well as stress. Einstein was almost near to the point, however he was confused and he could not locate huge amount of energy already present on this earth.  He moved to curvature of space time and thought that it is raising gravitational radiation. 

But it is true that electromagnetic waves emitted by stars is too small to measure and its effect on objects, on planets is very limited.  In case if it is so means, suppose let us assume that  mass weight of an object is  10 kgs and its gravitational weight is 10 kgs than total weight of the mass is 20 kgs and when it is giving additional weight of 10 kgs on simple mass, what about its influence on the total universe. 

It is true that energy moves from high to low area and it is of course a simple phenomena.  In our universe sun is emitting lot of energy into universe.  Similarly binary stars also and whatever quantity of energy they may emit, energy moves from high pressure areas to low pressure and thus spreads to new areas and existence of space fabric is also in question.  Due to attraction in between electrons, they keep together in the form of rays and these rays carrys energy from one place to other place.  Initially energy start establishing base and due to pressure some of the rays moves to longer distances.

Dark energy is also another important area to be studied carefully.  Actually, due to attraction energy tries to exist in the form of base, and the other area where there is no energy is termed as vacuum or dark energy. In my view this is rarest thing.  Energy entering dark energy area, as there is no mass or energy, it simply moves out to other area where there is concentration of mass or energy base.  Chances of dark energy creating pressure on objects in a planet is remote.

Actually i had seen one of my friend carrying out a simple test, taking water in a bucket, closing outside, vacuuming and showing how water escalates.  Here we have to remember one important point that we are living on this earth where there is huge amount of energy which is influencing each and every thing.  This energy is creating lot of pressure on surface of the water and it is also penetrating deeply.  When you try to create vacuum, energy along with mass moves out, and pressure on water is lost and water tries to escalate and one more important point is that pressure inside water is high when compared to outside and therefore energy within water tries to occupy this gap.

Your point of view:
A molten iron and rock outercore would be able to "conserve heat much more efficient than a gas or some other elements, like sun the hello produces much more heat but will not be as good as magma when in terms of absorbing the acceleration...

Let us take two or three iron pieces and place them in open area.  First one of course absorbs lot of heat and passes a part of which to next one.  See, what ever matter it may, when energy moves from one matter to other, due to obstruction created by mass, it slows down and gets reduced.  Think, how much energy, matter can absorb and passes it to inner core.  Here comparison is in between iron and rock outer core to gas or other light elements. This is an exceptional/rare case and is to be studied as such and not to be taken as main item.

Your point of view:
Things seems to be lighter on the moon, cause the moon "where it stands" is not big enough, and or also does not have a appropriated outercore to generate electromagnetism enough to push back the outer expansion over it... The same case as mars, but mars once in a much earlier solar system probably had it's magnetosphere as we do, "

In my view it is not outer core or size that determine independent existence of any planet, but it is the amount of energy released by the planet and the climate that determines independent existence of planet.  Suppose if the moon is releasing lot of energy into open area, than strong energy rays will hit earth and distance will increase and moon will move away to far away distances.  Climate is also another important point that determine very existence of planet.  Suppose if any planet is not having strong climate that sun rays will hit directly and energy rays penetrate deeply and creates pressure on one side of the planet. whereas on the other side, as there is no climate, dark energy prevails and it has no capacity to maintain the planet in its original place and planet start moving away.  Climate is aslo key factor in the rotation and revolution of any planet. 

Since moon is already cooled to a great extent, it is not releasing strong energy rays into the space and it is also not having strong climate.  So it is mainly depending on the energy rays coming from earth.

Your point of view:
About different gravitational pull over an one planet, there is many influences, such as the stars and moons around you, but in case of earth do you want to blame someone for the different magnetic fields, blame the diversity of elements on the inner layers, and also blame the oceans and their depth, the liquid salt water is the one to blame for earth magnetosphere  holes..

yeah, we have so many options to blame.  If the choice is not right we will go for more options to blame for.  if the moon is moving away from us means, there may be so many reasons, earth may be releasing more energy and strong energy rays may be hitting moon.  The other option is moon to release more energy, which is almost ruled out.

Your point of view:
What I mean is "the apple, has never felt from the tree", it was pushed by the dark energy acceleration

Dark energy is unknown form of energy presumed to be exist througt the space.  It is also said to be causing expansion of universe.  Dark energy is thought to be very homogeneous, not very dense and is not known to interact through any of the fundamental forces other than gravity.  Expansion of the universe is common thing and i do not know, why and how this was linked to gravity. 

In my view, energy is the base for air movement, when energy start establishing base, water within that area evaporates, start moving, light molecules raises from the earth and start moving.  Here if water is to create gravity means total hydrosphere must come down to earth.  Energy is having an important quality of moving from high area to low and this is movement of air. 

We are now searching for gravity waves, and somebody says we have found them.  We are experiencing gravity on earth, but we are searching for gravity waves from stars.  we also link it to the outer expansion of universe and also link it to outer  surface of the planet and to inner expansion. We take exceptional/rare things and link them to gravity.

Ok, let us take a simple example which is causing force/pressure on objects on the earth.  We are all taking this as
atmosphere pressure and where as gravity is taken as attraction in between objects.  We are all using borewell motors to pump water and this is working with the help of atmosphere pressure only.  What exactly is creating pressure on water in deep bore well, it is not, oxygen, nitrogen or dust particles, but it is energy only.  Charging of energy rays is causing heat and creating pressure on surface of sea water and to evaporate or sea water cannot evaporate by itself. Three cycles of the water is possible means it is due to energy pressure only.  First of all we have to acknowledge that there is energy base on this earth and it is helping in:
01  Normal functioning of nature.
02  Water taking three cycles.
03  It is not allowing temparature to fall extra-ordinarily during night time.
04  It is also aiding some of the key functions such as:
    a)  fire
    b)  light
    c)  explosions
    d)  and others
Small amount of energy coming from sun after escaping hydrosphere is giving lot of light and heat means it is due to energy base only.  Hydrosphere existing against our planet never allows energy to escape into space that much easily and at the same time it never allows excess energy to pass on to the planet. It is indeed providing us a comfortable, dry, wet climate suitable for the existence of nature.  Energy coming from earth is acting as support to this base.

For that how the barometer is working and how time dilation is proved to be correct.  It is due to energy pressure,
barometer is raising and it is due to gravitational waves i.e., energy rays present on the earth that time dilation and gravitational red shift  is proved to be correct.

Yours
Psreddy.

The following users thanked this post: Alex Siqueira

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03/08/2016 02:53:10 »
Well friend, your mind is no less than brilinat, very complex explanation but at the same time very detailed, thanks for that...

English is not my mother language, for this is hard to pick the correct words, but I agree with youm as for my poor explanation...

I picked up the name "dark energy" as the reference to wherever is on the blackground of empty space, more than a material substance, a phisical manifestation of a form of energy...
   As for the universe expansion, inflation, I can be very brief and state the resume of my whole point of view about gravity, for this escaping the details as Eisntein did, that being said...

" Dark energy I refering as to being the force of universe expansion, "from outside in the bodies", stars and any source of "electromagnetism"
  You are absolutly correct, energy is the key factor, but only energy existing and occuring over a base field, space, energy can be represented as and for matter, atoms hold energy, the space within the atoms and objects suck as planets, is filled with deactivated matter, matter that was not destroyed, but matter that had its atoms and particles torn apart by the acceleration of black holes horizons, there due the acceleration of the neutron star, different from a ordinary sun, it does not requires to produce a nuclear reaction to produce electromagnetism, the very existence of the neutron star and the friction of the neutrons one against the other is doing it alone. A black hole only diverges from any ordinary sun cause there is no more outer layers to speed down the acceleration between the universe expansion against the super heated inner core expansion, a sun or planet needs a crost to be able to heat up the inner core, the acceleration of the inner core is transfered to the oter core, there I refer to it as magma and rock being better elements in terms of absorving the acceleration...
  I never ment that the outercores composition or energy was the one to producess the acceleration, the outher core composition is only relevant in terms of producing electromagnetism, the black holes for me are self-sustaining suns, the neutron star compression generating heat and electromagnetism without the necessity of nuclear reaction as a sun, the black holes are for me, nothing more that something as a any ordinary sun innercore, that does not require a crost to conserve and produce heat, thus they do not need to produce light from thei own...
  I diverge to the general concept of black holes when is about swaling things, this for me doesn't make any sense, never did, is most likely that what black holes do is not spagetification, but the same event in a positive result, tortlefication i would call it, the "exposed event horizon is the hidden and limited acceleration of any planet or sun, hidded by their crost, the apple falls from the tree by the same reason omething falls into the event horizon, it is being carried, pushed to the center of the acceleration, in the case of the earth or planets, the apple falled on the crost, but the apple had never falled on the crost from space point of view, the apple that falled on the ground is still falling, we, plants, cars, mountains, we are all falling towards the earths crost, we're all being pushed towards it, simple by being dense...
  Dark energy acceleration is reduced by the apple from outside in, at the same way the horizon of earth is pushed back trowards earth from inside out, a perfect balance...

See universal expansion is common knoledge, but I consider planets, or dense atomic structures as 3d holes on space fabric, the universe expansion from inside out the big bang, seems to never being consider as "compression over the planets", the universe expansion is the source of gravity on any body, the universe expands over itself, but this very expansion, the one I call outher expansion, is expanding over us, being atracted because and towards us, dense atomic structures...

I agree earths energy is a correct point of view, but the temperatures and acceleration is provided by interaction with dark energy, there would be no heat, heat is the pshisical manifestation of the energy being transfered, but it happens and belongs only to the blackground, the termal energy, is not from the blackground, energy is from matter, would be fair to say that the "thermal" is from space, and that the "energy" is from matter, thermal energy is simple the act of the energy being transfered...

As fro the atmosphere, I can only agree with you, it is given by earths energy, resultant from the presure against earth, it's just that like I said, I do believe, that the compresion we feel and call as gravity, is the universe expansion itself, expansion over us, our energy, our mass, our weight, only different names to achieve the same concept, atoms are compressed by space because thei cary energy, this compression is affected by the other atoms and in the big scale is affected by the other planets and stars, injecting energy onto the system, energy in for of spectrum, indeed energy is atracted to energy, but is also that universe expansion is compressed against us, forming a web between all the bodies out there, one is always interacting with the space, this very existence produces dark energy, this interaction between systems injecting and expeling energy from their ssystems, will eventually set space into acceleration...

Yeah one could say that the earth is moving, it is indeed, but is not the earth that is acelerating, is acceleration comes from the fact that the sun produces its own horizontal spiral disk, provinient from its own event horizon, we can't see cause the density of the star reduces the acceleration and keep it on the interior, for us on earth all we can feel is its effects, the same for any other activated magnetosphere outhere...

So yes, energy of matter for interaction with decomposed matter, decomposed matter as being not many photons, but "one" imensurable field of lower density, something resambling a unique super massive photons, but not "photon" only the blackround, I say photon, cause the "thing" wil, create temporary photons, a contrustion of the blackground to transfer the energy in form of spectrum, intill it hits another system, the enegy is transfered, an the photons cease to exist, they are not lost, they cant desapear into nothingess without let any trace if they where real, don't get me wrong I do believe they where only acceleration, a meaning to an end, a wave to tranfer the information, what cease to exist where their irregular shapes, the energy was tranfered or deflected, no need or possibility to keep a photon existing without energy, their are born from energy as momentum, when the energy is tranfered the momentum cease to exist as it was, the photons return to be what they where in the first place, space...

I like to call it as dark energy, cause space is accelerating no mater where, the acceleration is the source of the lower density it seems to have, the same way anything that is speeding up is loosing weight on the suface of a planet, things float in space cause it will accelerate anything that has density at the same speed, the same reason why things fall with the same speed towards the crost of earth, is the same acceleration, only the size, thus energy of the object, should matter...

Anyway your explanation is really intristing, I still thinking about manythings, I'm tired to refer to black holes, as it anyone elese of s, but my models always goes to nowhere when it comes to the fact that black holes are swaling matter inside, this for some reason that I may not be qualified to explain, doesn't match, at all, they should be decomposing matter by acceleration and irradiation of particles, converting it into something like deactivated matter, converting matter into space, and the interaction of matter with deactivated matter, space, results in acceleration, the acceleration somehow is fro time...

The acceleration is real for me, and time is a concept based on it, only to our brain comunicate to the rest of the body when to eat, when to sleep, when to... thats all, nothing more than a usefull unity of measurement of acceleration, as weight another usefull measurement of gravity...  For me the same acceleration that occured into my house during last week are not the same that is occuring now, but my present house, is the same of last week, and will continue to be the same on the next week, the atmosphere around it, the things inside of it, the composition of everything including me is constantly changing, but if I come to ignore the concept of what is a house as its location as a static place "somewhere", time does not affect my house of last week, it may be different this week, but as I say if I choose to ignore the concept of location, my house of the last week is still existing, now...  Time as a measurement of events, fine seems to work well, but as for reality, seems like that never where such things as last week, and the now is product of my brain alone...
« Last Edit: 03/08/2016 03:13:17 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09/08/2016 17:09:47 »
Friend,
Thank you for the kind response. As i was busy in office work, i could not respond in time.

At the time of newton period, when science was not so developed most of the research was on identifying different masses and its qualities.  In this process they have found similar masses attracting each other.  Well, keeping this in mind Newton thought that the Earth is a huge mass and therefore it is attracting each and everything towards it and he named this attraction as 'gravity'. 

Whereas Einstein thought that the attraction in between two masses is least one and therefore he has taken mass and energy as responsible for gravity. Einstein was so genius that he carried out number of tests and came to a conclusion that it is the acceleration in energy which is causing gravity.  However he could not found the source of energy. In fact to cause/create acceleration, addition of fresh energy is must.   So, naturally he  thought that the invisible rays released by neutron stars are responsible for gravity. In his general relativity,  he has taken us to a different world and mesmerized the scientific world.

Dark energy is thought to be very homogeneous, not very dense and is not known to interact through any of the fundamental forces other than gravity. Dark energy is also the other side of energy, where there is no energy.  Dark energy or the other side of energy or vacuum is said to be accelerating expansion of universe. There is huge amount of energy on this earth, so naturally if we create any vacuum, huge amount of pressure is developed.  Suppose if we cross our atmosphere, there, energy is spread loosely and in case if you create vacuum, there is no scope for huge pressure.  So, naturally energy in the universe, outside our earth climate is present without any pressure.  Here, there is no huge object which attracts/changes the direction of the energy, so it moves freely from one place to other.  Actually there is "strong energy base" in the universe.  Due to attraction in between electrons, they keep together.  Dark energy is the other side of the energy, where there is no energy, in fact it is empty.  On earth, this Dark energy/vacuum exerts lot of pressure, due to so many reasons but in space it is not so.  In my view, if the Dark energy is having so much strength means, our solar system will collapse.  In fact linking this Dark energy to outer expansion and thus to gravity is not all correct.

One may accept my theory or not, I hereby request our friends to recognize the presence of huge energy  on this earth. 

01  At present most of our concentration is on solar energy.  In fact we are taking existing things as base, and any increase there on is taken for conservation of energy.

02  I request you not to compare day and night, but space/dark energy to earth.  This comparison itself is giving lot of clues on converting energy into electrical energy. On the success of which all our energy problems goes.   In my view this is not a difficult one and on the success of which Direct current will rein the world.

03  At present we are using telescopes to view, what is happening in far away solar system.  See, to view far away things means, energy rays are moving from this place to the other place and from the other place.  These rays are potential source of energy.  If research is taken up in big way, in my view it is not a difficult one to produce electricity from these rays.  Nature is providing lot of clues, but we are not catching them.

04  In space travel, energy rays coming from other universe are potential source of energy and therefore they may used for all our energy needs.  These energy rays may be termed as "potential rays".  On the other side, energy rays coming from our universe guides us and these rays may be taken for "guided rays".

05  Actually, we have left, any research on anti-gravity vehicles.  In my view they may not succeed on earth or on water, but there is every chance of success in space.

Well, gravity is not a simple subject, it is having its roots in different branches.  If research is taken up, keeping in mind, the things proposed by me, i am sure science will take 'U' turn.   

Yours
Psreddy

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23/08/2016 04:33:31 »
Very objective explanation, so I see hudge amoungs of energy, such as massive objects, as planets, as Earth, atracts outher energy, just by being what they are, and somehow, this atraction is what causes gravity, cause it produces aceleration of space energy to itself, absorving the outer energy acceleration, seting itself on motion, as also as in orbit, when the same concept is applied for the sun...

But about anti-gravitational devices do not work on earth or water, isn't it a bit wrong, I mean if the amoung of energy on a point on space is the responsable for gravity, as being the atraction of energy produccing acceleration, is not also aceptable that the "size" is only an "always comes with", the energy?
 I mean to set a car size object on orbit, one would not require a huge density on the car, not even a spherical shape, only that the car is able to produce high energy frequency on its interior, and somehow acumulate it and release the internal presure in one specific direction...
 Propolsion is for gases, rocket mind, to levitte any kind of device, is more than certanly that the interior of the object should be the source, not of a propulsor, but of a field expanding to outside and beyond the event?

I personaly like to think that to set anything apart of any gravitational pull one needs strictly to produce a electromagnetic event, that will not interact with the enviroment itself, but with the blackground, somehow, as any floating object outhere, creating a horizontal spiral disk, in this scenario an artificial one, also invisible to human eye...
 I do not believe, that at that very moment, the mass of the object nor even earth will be relevant, once the interior of the field, would be apart for the whole equation, of course this for floating, disrupt the balance, increasing power on one of the poles at the time, and it will change balance for acceleration, as th energy is not being equaly atracted towards it anymore...

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25/08/2016 15:49:43 »
Well, i could not understand in what way or how massive objects such as planets attract outer energy.  Suppose, in case if it is true means than it is the size of the planet that decides gravity and not climate on that planet.  Saying earth is a huge object and there fore it is attracting objects towards it, is what extent correct, outer energy creating pressure/force is also. 

First of all we have to understand the qualities of "Energy Base".  It is the static amount of energy present at any place at a particular time.  It is true that energy exists in the form of rays only and electrons due to attraction in between them keep together.  In an inertial condition, these rays sting to objects without any movement.  These rays may be divided into short and long and long range rays carrys energy from one place to other place.  Let us suppose during early in the morning, strong energy rays from sun after facing hydrosphere and after weakening  entered earth atmosphere and these rays gains strength only after joining  existing long range energy rays only .  Here we have to remember one important point that energy coming from sun is not alone playing key role on earth.  Well, suppose if you switch on a battery cell, few electrons coming from the battery cell is not alone creating/developing energy rays.  It is simply boosting the existing energy rays and they are charged and light comes out.  Suppose if we feel that energy coming from battery cell is alone than it should give light at all places without any exception. 

Long range energy rays existing on earth are creating pressure on nature continuously. For these long range energy rays Apple is also simply an object only. At any point of time these rays will be exerting pressure on apple.  Short range energy rays are also there against the apple from all sides.  Energy rays carry weight, so longer the energy ray, thus weight also.  From the day one, apple start developing, pressure/force against the apple also.  As long as the apple is having strength it will stays in the tree, ones it weakens it falls to long range energy rays.  Short range energy rays creates pressure from all sides, including from opposite direction.

Here we have to remember one important point that energy coming from outside is simply supplementing the existing energy. 

Gravity is not due to acceleration in energy alone and it is only creating additional pressure/force against the objects.  If we take energy coming from stars, for creating pressure/force and to gravity than what about sun energy. 

Ok, we will discuss about anti gravitational vehicles later.

Yours

Psreddy.       

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 27/08/2016 01:18:16 »
Facinating... About the planet energy as the responsible for atracting external energy, due its energy/size... I didn't mean the planet itself, as massive sphere of matter, but as someone that is looking at it from space and with space eyes... Of course are only loud toughts, but our eyes, cameras, telescope, scratch the surfaces of such celestial bodyes and it's nearly impossible to "consider" the crost on the equation...
   I wondering the crost of a planet as a simple "meaning to an end", and the bigger size resultant of matter only as a "always comes with"...
   See, your toughts are very accertive and I trully following your lead on the issue, no doubt about it...
  Its just a concern, a question: "why do we think that space would care bout the atmosphere, surfaces, and outher layers of a planet, I mean, to set its gravitational engine into motion?
   Of course one could not have a inner and outer core without the crost, but that is only important to us, to nature, I do not believe that the crost is a "must have" for space engine, prove of that will come with the black holes closer look, they for me are simple inercores, that for specific reasons, in resume that reached a certain temperature and adquire inner expansion against the universal inflation (compression), the friction of neutrons does not require to produce light as a sun does, and different from a ordinary sun that live short, the inner core of the black hole is the same, but a much more, "reliable" one...

That being said, I wish you to try to apply your knowledge but this time picturing a alternative frame, where, "I'm, Mr Space-Time", do not work, see, have knoledge abot your layers, Im working around the result "your planet is producing", although, for me, I don't see, know, or even care, on "how you're doing", All I care about is what your doing at your very center...

For me the question to our awnsers lies right below our feets, and there is little way to know for sure cause, again, we can't see, but given the facts, I do not support our actuall theory about innercores, not even for stars or black holes...
 I also do not desagree with modern science, people as yourself, are very carefull and organized with all the steps on the process... It's just that I understand human nature too well, I do believe that a few of us, do share the correct knoledge about the "reality of things", too much forbiden information, and one must agreee, that if we all share the same base premises, the most basic concepts, it's inevitable that we all will trive on the same dirrection, and wonder ourselves about it, and even produce the correct math to aplly it, but one must ask, "Even if it work, means that it is the reality, or it is only result of my personal knoledge?"

I know, sounds very little resonable, and it is indeed, but our human being way to think, always worked very well for us, when we do want something like GPS, probes, missions, but I wonder if in ourselves, we really do wish to figure out the universe, even when we believe we are...

Anyway, thank you for your last awnsers, the best ones I heard in quite a while, the absense of emotions make itself very notable and logical, and I really consider your knoledge for that... Less than an emotional response, I see that I can follow the lead, the absence of emotions do not bend you to personal preferences, once that is true, the most probably possibility is that your line of sight, is the most near of reality, when considering the question ...

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 28/08/2016 16:24:13 »
Thank you, friend,

Initially i had attempted all the theories, Gravity, light, electromagnetism, fire, explosion separately, but faced lot of criticism.  Whenever i switched on a electric bulb, almost everyday, my mind immediately raises a question, how it is giving so much light.  For that if i switches on a battery cell, same question, how small amount of energy released by the battery is giving lot of light.  I use to wonder about fire also, small quantity of mass, when attached to fire, how it is giving lot of light and heat. 

In case of explosions, if i start reading them, my mind never concentrates on chain reactions and the amount of energy released by it. It is true that, if one tonne of atomic bomb is detonated it gives lot of light and heat. Some of the questions, rocked my mind repeatedly and never allowed me to sleep properly.

01  Leaving aside other things, total process is separation of mass and energy only.
02  Here, even if we take one tonne atomic bomb, most of the weight is mass only.  Energy released, after detonation is very small quantity only.
03  Actual capacity of the energy, coming out from mass is very little.
04  Here we have to remember one important point that it is simply multiplying after coming out from the mass.
05  How it is multiplying and where from it is drawing additional energy.

Finally i had attempted gravity. While writing gravity, luckily a simple incident that happened in my early life came back to my mind and it answered all the questions.  This incident happened in the cool winter season.  Firewood was used to cook food in the evening itself.  Ours is a tiles house and therefore there is every chance for free movement of air into or outside.  Cool winds have occupied, almost total area of the house, except up to 10 feet distance near to the kitchen. Here there is no further burning of firewood, but very small amount of heat generated due to burning of coal, guarded so much area almost upto 4 'o' clock.  Let us compare this to our earth:

01  Earth is also ones a ball of fire only and it shed lot of heat into the open area.  Most of the water evaporated and it moved up.
02  Lot of energy generated by earth started concentrating against earth and it paved way for "Energy base".
03  It is true that earth crust is still burning and is releasing lot of energy.  This is simply an addition only.
04  Energy coming from sun is also an addition only.
05  Lot of energy is also moving out from this "Base".

Energy is having important quality of grouping/concentrating.  If support is available than it remains for longer period. In my view, if there is no such quality of grouping/concentration, than within short time, total area would have been occupied by cool winds. 

This base is bearing the total weight of hydrosphere.  For any reason if the "Base" weakens than total hydrosphere comes down to earth. 

This simple incident helped me to understand the existence of "Energy base" on this earth.  Due to this strong energy base on this earth, we are able to get light, heat, fire, explosions.

Yours
Psreddy

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29/08/2016 13:27:27 »
I think I understood, Earth's atmosphere is the kittchen, if Earth somehow turn of its heat, its energy base, the kitchen will be occupied by the cold winds...
  And If I interpreted you correctly, comparing earth hydrosphere with earth energy base, here, in the kitchen we can have and experience lot of different effects, and when hydrosphere is compared to space, there would be almost no effects...
   So I I trully understood, the light bulb, the fire, the heat, everything, every sort of releasing energy we do feel and produce on earth's hydrosphere, has its true power exponentialy increased by the energy base, the weight of the hydrosphere is "speeding up" the reactions, by adding acceleration to the particles? Something like that?

The gravity on a planet than being dirrectly related not properly with its size and composition, but with it's enegy base, the size being an "always comes with", the weight of things as being miss interpreted as originated from the mass of the object, when weight was already a unit of measurement of gravity, not of the apple but of the acceleration of gravity, the total weight of the hydrosphere against earth's enegy base?

One question, magma requires oxigen, there is magma beneath our feet, but my question is, do you think, that is possible, like a bubble of water in zero gravity, when movement is added the oxigen, by being lighter, goes to the middle of it, do you believe that is possible, that the cristal like substance found at earth's innercore, may be "space"?
 I teory of my own, consider that as the object is growing in size, it starts to melt but only when its already considerable big, as gases will become traped inside of it, I assume that "space" will also be traped inside of the planet, and as it heats up, it will like bubble of gas inside water be presured towards the center, and that is ths that will give the spherical shape to the body...
  I want to know what do you thing about earths solid inner core modern theory, do you believe it is correct?
 I do believe that the planets crost, is a meaning to an end, the end as being "the only way to heat up space", does not need to be logical only necessary, a singularity gave birt to this dimmension, is acceptable that whatever happens inside the dimmension will inevitable leat it to the same event in lower scale, for me every single spherical object outhere is simulting the begining, at the very center, heating up trapped space on the interior, uo to a "certain temperature", where it starts to push back, expand back trying to release...
 A sun is more simple, not too dense, it expands further, that's why its bigger, a black hole does not need to burn, the neutron star producess friction and the friction alone is producing electromagnetism and expansion, but or that one need consider as I do that blackholes, suns and planets are the same thing, an expansive force at the center, space was heated up to the point its expanding back, but for planets there is a crost, slowing down the horizon, the acceleration being absorbed by the other layers, producing the energy base you're talking earlier, the black hole, its simple that due its mass, it is a one way engine, see the neutron star does not need to burn or react, it does not need to conserve heat as earth does to keep burn, the very expansion of space over the neutron star, starts to heat up and force it to expand back, if the mass is right, it become able to expand back "beyond" the virtual surfaces, at this point the expansion of space, is not compressing the neutron star, but the expansion of the neutron start over the neutron star itself, forcing it to shirink, and when it does, the nomaly is created, there, the neutron star didn't pierce the space time, nor bended it, it is the space that is bending itself near it, the neutron star become virtually "untoutchable", and will remain isolated from anything, nothing will ever get near of it, except another neutron star, only such object has the meanings to conflict the expansion and be able to penetrate the expansion, merging...
  Change espagetification, for, tortlefication, radiation and acceleration, aliied with the thin density of space fabric inside the horizon, is able to decompose matter and by irradiating the particles with every single right charge, it converts matter and particles into "photonic space fabric". and this fabric, "deactivated matter", will join and increase the density and size of the lake, "inflating" the lake, homogeneusly "from where its happening into all dirrection", specially towards souces of energy, such as planets and specialy "stars"...
  At this very moment I do believe that "photons" are not being produced as a real particle, but photon as being a "construction" of a one, photonic lake, a construction to care energy, of all sorts...
  For me was just a miss interpretation, that the photon is massless cause he travel at the speed of light, the density of te photon is the one of the fabric, the one of the whole, nothing can travel faster than the whole, cause it is already at point A and B and D, even, and before any energy was released.
 So one could wonder, that is not the photon that is traveling, but a photon is created "whenever" the energy is passing by, not being trully created, we do see like that, cause we developed the quantum eraser to explain what we cannt compreend, that the speed of the wave leng frequencies is finite, is the speed of light, the maximum speed witch the wave leng frequencies can travell "trought" the photonic fabric... But we fail to consider that the speed of the fabric is none, zero, of course energy such as stars are able to produce acceleration of such fabric, but the acceleration of the fabric itself, even when accelerating, is still zero, and most important, by being everywhere, its speed can be also considered as "instantaneusly and infinite", this, without have ever trully had any speed... The only way to something be infinite, at least in this universe, is to be everywhere before, for me this is the missing peace, althoug, I do realise that there is much conflic, but one should consider that the whole is not worng, only that something, primordial, was, simple missnterpreteded.... As for example a car runs with a engine, and it does it over the surface of a planet, do you need to understand gravity to make a car work "correctly"? Considering that it was you, that invented the concept of what, a car is!  If we determinate that a car is a anti-gravitational device, the "Car" would be still working properly, but not it's "true" function....
  So its the planets, for us, they have crost, and we consider it a lot, I do not believe that space, the blackground outhere, do care about us, nor nature, we are from our own group, space cares about one thing, wherever is happening at the very center of those planets, stars, and blackholes, the meaning to it, he does not know, that's why universe is so violent and caotic, "to us"...

Anyway, would really apreciated to know your perception of earth's inner core...

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #16 on: 29/08/2016 13:27:27 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums