The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6449466 times)

Offline spence23

• First timers
    • View Profile
Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #13300 on: 24/05/2011 01:14:57 »
I have the first link up posted below as well as a torrent link for those familiar with how to use it, I'll be posting a few mirrors as well.  If anybody has any issues viewing the video feel free to PM me any questions, i would be happy to help

newbielink:http://hotfile.com/dl/118747197/16a9c9b/SS210.zip.html [nonactive]
newbielink:http://www.fileserve.com/file/axfpuJE [nonactive]
newbielink:http://www.megavideo.com/?v=UOBB583O [nonactive]
newbielink:http://dl7.torrentreactor.net/download.php?id=7420120&name=Strange+Sex+S02E10+Weight+for+It+and+Desperate+Measures+HDTV+Xvi [nonactive]

As for the video itself i really appreciate "Frank" taking time to do this, i'm sure at the very least it will lead others suffering from POIS to this website and further progression on treatments.  Unfortunately i personally found the surgery on the video a little hard to swallow and am not sure i could ever bring myself to do that even if it means living a better life.
« Last Edit: 24/05/2011 07:33:27 by spence23 »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13301 on: 24/05/2011 01:46:34 »
From Green
" I am not very sure what the waiting list would be to see Dr. Waldinger, I know he must be an immensely busy man. Demo could you find out for me, if that's OK? "

I'm emailing him right now to ask -  demo

Thanks so much!
Any time, Green!

edit - I just sent him a 2nd request

And I sent a 3rd request.

No reply.

To the Forum: I think you should all be aware of this nonresponse from Dr Waldinger. Busy? Who knows.

I will let you all know if and when I do get a reply.

Thanks for the effort, don't worry about it, I'm sure he'll reply when he's able to, who knows, he might even be on vacation.

Green, he can see you at the end of July. I suggest sending an email and refer to "demografx' request for a medical appointment for me".

Offline Guthrie

• View Profile
« Reply #13302 on: 24/05/2011 02:59:57 »
Animus, that was a really excellent segment!  I thought you really presented yourself well, and gave a really clear description of POIS.  And, even though your surgical solution was somewhat unusual, you gave a pretty typical account of POIS, and I think any POIS sufferer would be able to relate to it.

I had one question, though: in the episode, it seemed to indicate that your surgery had completely cured you of POIS.  But, I thought you've said that while it did help with some symptoms, some other symptoms still remain.  Did TLC just present it as a 'full cure' for the sake of a better TV ending?

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #13303 on: 24/05/2011 03:22:11 »
vandemolen, if i was to come over to netherlands, how long is dr waldingers waiting list.

Offline Animus

• View Profile
« Reply #13304 on: 24/05/2011 03:23:48 »
I have the first link up posted below as well as a torrent link for those familiar with how to use it, I'll be posting a few mirrors as well.  If anybody has any issues viewing the video feel free to PM me any questions, i would be happy to help

Download Link 1
Download Link 2
Stream Link - coming soon
Torrent Link

As for the video itself i really appreciate "Frank" taking time to do this, i'm sure at the very least it will lead others suffering from POIS to this website and further progression on treatments.  Unfortunately i personally found the surgery on the video a little hard to swallow and am not sure i could ever bring myself to do that even if it means living a better life.

Spence: Thanks for posting those downloads.

Yes, the surgeries were hard to swallow for me too. I did not take them lightly. This is why I did them in increments- which the video does not show. The video collapses them all into 1 operation. But I was severely suffering, visiting the emergency room for years because of POIS-related illness. It was taking years off my life, and causing despair. Dry ejaculation was my goal- and I'm now 100% POIS free. I no longer go to the emergency room a few times a year. Now I even totally forget if I had an O the previous day or not. I'm not advocating surgery, but just defending the results- it did work for me.
« Last Edit: 24/05/2011 06:05:52 by Animus »

Offline Animus

• View Profile
« Reply #13305 on: 24/05/2011 03:31:47 »
Animus, that was a really excellent segment!  I thought you really presented yourself well, and gave a really clear description of POIS.  And, even though your surgical solution was somewhat unusual, you gave a pretty typical account of POIS, and I think any POIS sufferer would be able to relate to it.

I had one question, though: in the episode, it seemed to indicate that your surgery had completely cured you of POIS.  But, I thought you've said that while it did help with some symptoms, some other symptoms still remain.  Did TLC just present it as a 'full cure' for the sake of a better TV ending?

Guthrie:
No, I am completely POIS free. You might be thinking of a statement I made about having POIS even after the removal of the testicles. But after the subsequent operation for dry ejaculation I became completely POIS free.

It requires maintenance. The surgeries removed all but the prostate- so it's still possible to create some seminal fluid. What I'm doing is shrinking the prostate as much as possible with medication. I find if I go off these medications, I will have some mild return of POIS symptoms- but much milder and less threatening than I had originally. While on these prostate meds I am completely symptom free, and have dry ejaculations.
« Last Edit: 24/05/2011 07:30:27 by Animus »

Offline Vandemolen3

• View Profile
« Reply #13306 on: 24/05/2011 04:25:00 »
vandemolen, if i was to come over to netherlands, how long is dr waldingers waiting list.
I don't know. I had to wait a few months. I don't know how it is now.

Offline lauracostis

• View Profile
« Reply #13307 on: 24/05/2011 07:55:54 »

Guthrie:
No, I am completely POIS free. You might be thinking of a statement I made about having POIS even after the removal of the testicles. But after the subsequent operation for dry ejaculation I became completely POIS free.

It requires maintenance. The surgeries removed all but the prostate- so it's still possible to create some seminal fluid. What I'm doing is shrinking the prostate as much as possible with medication. I find if I go off these medications, I will have some mild return of POIS symptoms- but much milder and less threatening than I had originally. While on these prostate meds I am completely symptom free, and have dry ejaculations.
Good job, At first I thought they were going to try and make you out to be a weirdo, but they presented it in a respectable manner.  I recorded it, but I fast forwarded through first part with the fat lady.

Offline Omen 30

• View Profile
« Reply #13308 on: 24/05/2011 08:13:44 »
friends fenugreek seeds work.

its my personal experience,soak the seeds in water at night and have it in the morning.make it your daily routine.around 15-20 seeds.

its been 4-5 days i am eating them and it has helped me a lot.

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #13309 on: 24/05/2011 14:04:46 »
Animus, why didnt you remove the prostate? This medication which you currently take is Finasteride?

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #13310 on: 24/05/2011 14:39:20 »
Quote from: Animus on Today at 12:56:50 AM

Here is a link to the file, which can be downloaded and played. The segment starts at about 12:20..
http://www.fileserve.com/file/cUtJa9R/TITLE01.mp4

Just watched the episode at this link Animus provided. Amazing job. Perfect. I don't think this show could've turned out much better than this. We need to get this on youtube somehow.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13311 on: 24/05/2011 15:08:40 »

CC, he just wrote to me that he could see Green at the end of July.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13312 on: 24/05/2011 15:36:33 »
Animus, do you see any connection between your surgery = 100% POIS-free and my TRT = 80% POIS-free?

(Keep in mind my 'mysterious' Zero-sperm-count - a mystery as to when it occurred).

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13313 on: 24/05/2011 15:42:13 »

I recorded it, but I fast forwarded through first part with the fat lady.

Oh, c'mon, fess up, Laurac, we know there's a HUGE attraction there! ;D

edit - no pun intended

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #13314 on: 24/05/2011 16:52:39 »
demo, I think there is definitely a connection between your absence of sperm and Animus's surgery resulting in first no sperm, and later on, no semen.

Animus's POIS symptoms improved after his body stopped producing sperm and it's likely that yours improved as well at the time your body stopped producing sperm.

There may also be a connection with the fact that both you and animus seemed to have improved POIS symptoms on testosterone therapy. I think the main reason Animus achieved 100% free POIS symptoms was the stopping of semen production,... but perhaps testosterone improved his POIS as well?
« Last Edit: 24/05/2011 16:54:20 by Vincent Marcus »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13315 on: 24/05/2011 17:24:26 »
Thanks, VM, it wasn't a dumb question after all!

Offline lauracostis

• View Profile
« Reply #13316 on: 24/05/2011 18:11:09 »

edit - no pun intended
Demo, you caught me, I watched the fat lady part twice

Offline Willem

• View Profile
« Reply #13317 on: 24/05/2011 18:55:18 »
Quote from: Animus on Today at 12:56:50 AM

Here is a link to the file, which can be downloaded and played. The segment starts at about 12:20..
http://www.fileserve.com/file/cUtJa9R/TITLE01.mp4 [nofollow]

Just watched the episode at this link Animus provided. Amazing job. Perfect. I don't think this show could've turned out much better than this. We need to get this on youtube somehow.
Thanks for posting Animus, some of us missed the original. 

Offline Green

• View Profile
« Reply #13318 on: 24/05/2011 19:29:39 »
Animus, thanks for coming forward and doing this. You did a good job expressing POIS to the unknown. My symptoms have been greatly reduced with the shut down of sperm production, not enough to have a normnal sex life but, it just about makes living POIS barable.

How did your date go in the end? You're very brave dating with POIS, you have a lot of courage and VERY calm, I'm usually a nervous wreck, best of luck with things and thanks once again.

Offline horizon

• View Profile
« Reply #13319 on: 24/05/2011 22:21:39 »
POTENTIALLY BIG NEWS.
Willem is reporting "mild POIS" from 1:5000 home made semen/water dilution.
and "definite reactions" from 1:10,000.
This opens up a real possibility of self cures being workable.

(+ Amimus brilliant, you came across really well +
it was poignant, thanks)
« Last Edit: 24/05/2011 22:35:07 by horizon »

Offline Animus

• View Profile
« Reply #13320 on: 24/05/2011 22:22:15 »
Animus, do you see any connection between your surgery = 100% POIS-free and my TRT = 80% POIS-free?

(Keep in mind my 'mysterious' Zero-sperm-count - a mystery as to when it occurred).

Demo, I think that's a great question. I need to think about it some more. But I think VM might be in the right direction.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13321 on: 24/05/2011 22:53:15 »

edit - no pun intended

Demo, you caught me, I watched the fat lady part twice

;D    ;D    ;D

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13322 on: 24/05/2011 22:59:38 »
demo, I think there is definitely a connection between your absence of sperm and Animus's surgery resulting in first no sperm, and later on, no semen.

Animus's POIS symptoms improved after his body stopped producing sperm and it's likely that yours improved as well at the time your body stopped producing sperm.

There may also be a connection with the fact that both you and animus seemed to have improved POIS symptoms on testosterone therapy. I think the main reason Animus achieved 100% free POIS symptoms was the stopping of semen production,... but perhaps testosterone improved his POIS as well?

Animus' International TV Stardom plus your post VM, make me wonder: could my current 20% POIS be caused by semen, and my earlier 80% be caused by sperm???????????????

Occam's Razor?

Offline Willem

• View Profile
« Reply #13323 on: 24/05/2011 23:03:35 »
Animus, you did a great job on the show!  That takes a tremendous amount of courage both to forge your own medical solution and represent it to the world.  Well done.

Offline Willem

• View Profile
« Reply #13324 on: 24/05/2011 23:21:29 »
POTENTIALLY BIG NEWS.
Willem is reporting "mild POIS" from 1:5000 home made semen/water dilution.
and "definite reactions" from 1:10,000.
This opens up a real possibility of self cures being workable.

After being turned down by an allergist as a candidate for subcutaneous desensitization, I was looking for a simply do-it-yourself treatment regiment.  I came across sublingual immunotherapy which has shown effectiveness in some studies and parallels the treatments done by Dr. Waldinger (slowly desensitizing the immune system).  It's the 2nd most popular allergy immunotherapy in the EU.

I started 2.5 weeks ago and won't comment on effectiveness until I've tried it for several months.  I put two drops of 1:10,000 diluted semen under my tongue every night.  I'll slowly increase the concentration over time. 

The interesting thing I've noticed is that it induces mild POIS (especially when I tried it with no dilution).  To me this a bit of a relief to know that I'm definitely having an allergic reaction to it (unless some negative placebo is possible?).  The allergist test also induced POIS.   

Has anyone else tried this? 

It may serve as an alternative allergy test since the subcutaneous test I had at an allergist (with my wife as control) came out inconclusive - on the surface.  It sounds crazy to think autologous semen could pose a threat, but it may be possible to have an anaphylactic response, so please be careful if you decide to try this. 

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #13324 on: 24/05/2011 23:21:29 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length