The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6457789 times)

Offline jivetalk

• View Profile
Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #13825 on: 05/07/2011 01:16:26 »
Have any of you guys seen the movie 'Limitless' ?

It is exactly how I imagine a POIS pill to be!

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #13826 on: 05/07/2011 04:21:11 »

First of all, Great Movie!  Second of all, i definitely thought the same thing.

If you haven't seen the movie Limitless, I highly recommend it to all POISers.

Offline silverandcol

• View Profile
« Reply #13827 on: 05/07/2011 04:43:27 »

Hello.

My name is Dmitry. I from Russia.

I could find a medicine from POIS. I have tested it on myself and the friends. And it works. All negative processes are filtered and inspected. I badly speak in English, therefore in some days I will ask to publish the translator the expanded material about my research.

Omg demitry, please save us all..

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13828 on: 05/07/2011 06:04:54 »

First of all, Great Movie!  Second of all, i definitely thought the same thing.

If you haven't seen the movie Limitless, I highly recommend it to all POISers.

Thanks, BD!!

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13829 on: 05/07/2011 06:15:23 »

Hello.

My name is Dmitry. I from Russia.

I could find a medicine from POIS. I have tested it on myself and the friends. And it works. All negative processes are filtered and inspected. I badly speak in English, therefore in some days I will ask to publish the translator the expanded material about my research.

Dmitry, don't keep us in suspense!  What medicine do you believe works?  I'll beg! (notice how desperate I have become :)

I sent Dmitry a Private Message with BD's post and a comment that SEVERAL people are asking and to please post something.

Feel free to send him a PM as well.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #13830 on: 05/07/2011 06:17:04 »
Got out my calculator.

If we had 1 cent per new forum page view, we'd have our minimum donation within 6 months!!

That's a great illustration.  Really, for the cost of a movie (like Limitless) or a hamburger each week, if we all pulled together we could have this thing raised in just a few months and get this research off the ground.  We've got a fantastic forum here, but we only get out of it what we put into it.  There really are not that many of us.  If you want to see POIS cured, it starts and ends with YOU!

Offline POIS1441

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13831 on: 05/07/2011 07:30:12 »
mini lab

Offline POIS1441

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13832 on: 05/07/2011 07:31:03 »
Xantinol nicotinate

Offline POIS1441

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13833 on: 05/07/2011 07:32:10 »
one dose

Offline silverandcol

• View Profile
« Reply #13834 on: 05/07/2011 09:16:16 »
Omg i am getting kind of excited ^^

Interesting, so does it basically work by relaxing and widening our blood vessels?

Also have you tested a pill form of the medicine dmitry? Something like http://www.arterium.ua/en/katalog-produktsii/produkt/71 [nofollow]
« Last Edit: 05/07/2011 09:24:05 by silverandcol »

Offline silverandcol

• View Profile
« Reply #13835 on: 05/07/2011 09:30:54 »
Just did a little research, apparently it is also a workout supplement that people use to increase performance.  It's simply a super form of niacin apparently. Worth a try I think.

"Xanthinol Nicotinate has been shown to increase brain glucose metabolism, improve brain ATP levels and improve brain blood flow (it acts as a vasodilator). As such, Xanthinol Nicotinate has been used to treat short-term memory disorders, mental flagging (i.e. lack of brain energy that compromises vigilance, concentration and attention) and insufficient blood flow to the arteries and the extremities."

Also apparently there have been good reports about niacin in this forum in the past, wonder why it never got too much attention.

It certainly makes sense, lots of things clicking like how we get the wierd feeling in our hands from poor circulation during pois.

Symptoms of niacin deficiency are Depression, apathy, fatigue, loss of memory, and headache.  Also it causes pellegra and one symptom is sensitivity to sunlight which I can't stress how hard it is for me to go on out a sunny day with pois.  Agression, weakness, and insomnia are other symptoms I can relate with.
« Last Edit: 05/07/2011 09:52:23 by silverandcol »

Offline Guthrie

• View Profile
« Reply #13836 on: 05/07/2011 09:48:54 »
Note that victor.kons also posted about Xantinol Nicotinate this past October (you can search the forum to find past references to Xantinol Nicotinate).  I'm guessing he's part of the same research-study? :

Hello, Everyone!

I'm 30 years old man. I have the POIS syndrome from the start of my sexual life. Our group of several Russian guys have started our blog to find the people with similar problems and try to find the remedy at least from symptoms together. Our blog is located here: http://syndrom-x.blogspot.com. Though we didn't posses as much of the information as this forum contains. This is absolutely great and encouraging to know the problem was at least acknowledged by some researchers and some people are working at it.

I only can add to the information you already have here only one my personal observation.
I have find out that injecting Xantinol Nicotinate before sex, just right before, or a couple of hours before sex, prevents appearance of any POIS symptoms cluster for me, this time. So, I use injections of 0.5 ml of Xantinol Nicotinate every time, Using dozes equal or less than 0.3 ml doesn't prevent POIS symptoms. I have tried to do injections after sex, but they don't help as much as before it. This is only symptomatic cure of course and I'm to be fair surprised why it works, but it works for me, I don't know whether it works for anyone else. But I hope that this information could be helpful to anyone.

Thank you, for this great forum!
Victor

Offline cab771

• View Profile
« Reply #13837 on: 05/07/2011 11:44:47 »
Xantinol nicotinate is often called Xantinol niacinate. This drug is easy to find and does not need to be injected. It does sound promising.

Offline Habibou

• View Profile
« Reply #13838 on: 05/07/2011 11:51:50 »
Great thing ans thanks for the research !  :) I hope it will work... It seems like it could mainly help the most cognitive POIS suffers.

What happened for the other 32% who didn't get the luck to be all cured? did they get less symptoms or simply no effects?

If it works, I will set a poster in my bedroom with the photo of Dmitry and his cat !  ;D
« Last Edit: 05/07/2011 12:39:03 by Habibou »

Offline jivetalk

• View Profile
« Reply #13839 on: 05/07/2011 11:57:38 »
Dmitry, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us.

As Silverandcol has asked, have you tried this in Pill form instead of injection?

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #13840 on: 05/07/2011 13:02:25 »
I hav had xanithol nicotinate pills for ages I will try the pill today to see of it affects my pois residue
« Last Edit: 05/07/2011 13:04:15 by CCconfucius »

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #13841 on: 05/07/2011 13:07:04 »
Xantinol nicotinate is often called Xantinol niacinate. This drug is easy to find and does not need to be injected. It does sound promising.

It might be like b12 where the injection is more
I think he said there is a scientific paper love to see that

Offline POIS1441

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13842 on: 05/07/2011 13:24:02 »

The preparation in tablets will not give effect, therefore use ONLY injections.

If you use a preparation in tablets it gets to a stomach and only then in blood. It slowly also is not reached necessary concentration in blood.

If you make an injection in a buttock muscle (deeply intramuscularly, enter a syringe needle against the stop) the active substance in the form of a solution gets to blood in 10-15 minutes and at once comes into operation. The medicine gets to blood vessels of the lower basin and system urine-sexual. The active substance does not allow blood to stand is a main principle of operation of a medicine.

Offline POIS1441

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13843 on: 05/07/2011 13:32:26 »
Great thing ans thanks for the research !  :) I hope it will work... It seems like it could mainly help the most cognitive POIS suffers.

Simply check up. The preparation is easily accessible in drugstores and has a low price.

What happened for the other 32% who didn't get the luck to be all cured? did they get less symptoms or simply no effects?

I think it depends on a disease stage. But additional researches are necessary for complete reliance. If disease became chronic effect lowering is observed. For effect rise it is necessary to go in for sports, use also food saturated with vitamin B1 (or to make injections THIAMINE of 0.5 ml). If thus there are problems with digestion it is necessary to use LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS diluted in milk or kefir.

If it works, I will set a poster in my bedroom with the photo of Dmitry and his cat !  ;D

:D

Offline horizon

• View Profile
« Reply #13844 on: 05/07/2011 14:45:21 »
Hi Dmitry!
Well done with your progress.

Could you tell us more about the study?
Which doctor did the study? Is he/she based in Moscow?

also what happens if you take this drug after an orgasm? in others words, if you forget or have a wet dream?

thanks
H
« Last Edit: 07/07/2011 19:15:44 by horizon »

Offline horizon

• View Profile
« Reply #13845 on: 05/07/2011 15:20:59 »

Simply check up. The preparation is easily accessible in drugstores and has a low price.

surely you need a prescription?

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #13846 on: 05/07/2011 15:32:02 »
Dimitry, do you have a theory what causes POIS?

Offline POIS1441

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13847 on: 05/07/2011 16:01:20 »
two ways to use

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #13848 on: 05/07/2011 16:38:40 »
So we have a medicine, but we dont know how it works for POIS? You must be very lucky.

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #13849 on: 05/07/2011 16:53:58 »
I have found two drugs, that are injection:
COMPLAMIN (Xantinol nicotinate) Injections 150 mg/ml

SADAMIN; SADAMIN PROLONGATUM Injections 150 mg/ml

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #13849 on: 05/07/2011 16:53:58 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums