The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6450076 times)

Offline alphaq

• View Profile
Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #14950 on: 15/11/2011 10:10:06 »
An interesting thing:

For those who are having cognitive symptoms, anyone here feel like there's high pressure inside the head or a disconnect between two sides of the brain, or a feeling like theres an obstruction of blood flow?

It seems for me it almost feels as if POIS causes cerebral vasoconstriction. Every time during the process of recovery, I would feel as if I'm having increased blood flow to the brain.

It's interesting because during POIS when I try rotating my eyes if feels as if theres some sort of resistance behind the eyes in the brain area. From personal experience only, it seems that the mental symptoms and the increased pressure/weird feeling inside the head are completely linked.

Looking to thoughts/experiences/feedback

Offline pois1

• View Profile
« Reply #14951 on: 15/11/2011 18:56:32 »
I don't get the sick feeling after taking Claritin.  I still have some brain fog and sluggishness, but it's reduced compared to when I don't take anything.

-------------------------
How has it been effective?  Has it eliminated the brain fog and fatigue?  Do you function normally?  If so, then what's the big deal - it's just a simple allergy and all we needed was over the counter anti-histamines.  I have regular allergies and the effect Allegra or Claritin have on them is no way similar to how it effects POIS.  Nonetheless, the fact that anti-histamines do help supports the theory that this is an auto-immune response

Offline Habibou

• View Profile
« Reply #14952 on: 15/11/2011 23:51:26 »
An interesting thing:

For those who are having cognitive symptoms, anyone here feel like there's high pressure inside the head or a disconnect between two sides of the brain, or a feeling like theres an obstruction of blood flow?

It seems for me it almost feels as if POIS causes cerebral vasoconstriction. Every time during the process of recovery, I would feel as if I'm having increased blood flow to the brain.

It's interesting because during POIS when I try rotating my eyes if feels as if theres some sort of resistance behind the eyes in the brain area. From personal experience only, it seems that the mental symptoms and the increased pressure/weird feeling inside the head are completely linked.

I have it the same way, and I even feel flashes when I move the eyes (arrived after 3 O in 3 days. The matter for me is that this pressure stays pretty strong even not under POIS. I have seen that a lack of Vitamine D creates  a constriction in the brain  blood vessels !... I have a blood test with Vitamine D tomorrow :)

DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE YOUR BLOOD TEST RESULTS ON THE OTHER FORUM : http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=98.0

Thank you !
« Last Edit: 16/11/2011 15:57:49 by Habibou »

Offline alphaq

• View Profile
« Reply #14953 on: 16/11/2011 04:09:20 »
I have it the same way, and I even feel flashes when I move the eyes (arrived after 3 O in 3 days. The matter for me is that this pressure stays pretty strong even not under POIS. I have seen that a lack of Vitamine D creates  a constriction in the brain  blood vessels !... I have a blood test with Vitamine D tomorrow :)

DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE YOUR BLOOD TEST RESULTS ON THE OTHER FORUM : http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=98.0 [nofollow]

Thank you !

This is pretty interesting, I have noticed that the pressure is there when supposedly not under POIS, while in actuality it could be a long lasting symptom of POIS.

a couple of more interesting points:

- Anyone here feel malaise/general discomfort during POIS? Like somewhat like a flu?
- For those experiencing mental symptoms, after 1 or 2 days of orgasm, do you experience a headache and increased pressure in head?
- Anyone has more severe symptoms at the 4 or 5 day mark than after 24 hours?

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #14954 on: 16/11/2011 11:16:47 »
An interesting thing:

I get that exact same feeling while in POIS. I've always thought it was from a lack of blood supply to my head since during POIS my legs and arms often go numb easily and my hands get cold easily indicating poor circulation. When I take some fenugreek and drink some hot tea my circulation seems to improve a lot to where I can't notice it as much. Niacin seems to help the circulation to my muscles where as fenugreek seems to help the circulation to my brain better. Also ginko biloba seems to increase my ability to focus and my mental energy by increasing blood flow to my brain. edit- in addition omega 3 fatty acids reduce my eye burning, but it may do this by reducing inflammation around the eyes thus allowing more blood to flow to them and perhaps they help my brain in the same fashion.
edit- so in conclusion I believe it is the inflammation from the autoimmune reaction that is causing blood vessels to be closed off in certain areas leading to poor circulation. We can prevent this poor circulation in three ways:

1. Improve the circulation directly by taking something like a vasoldilator like ginkgo biloba or aspirin, or I think niacin does this as well. Some herbs can increase circulation like cayenne, garlic, and onions.

2. Reduce the inflammation that causes the poor circulation by taking fenugreek with tea or garlic, omega 3 fatty acids, cayenne pepper, perhaps nsaids(but beware the risk of stomach bleeding) and other things that reduce inflammation.

3. Reduce the autoimmune reaction that seems to be the source of everything else by using antihistamines such as claritin if this works for you. It works for me and some other members. Niacin may also play a role in reducing the immune reaction. An odd one is that I've read alcohol can suppress the immune system and there've been studies that say those who drink more alcohol are less likely to develop an autoimmune disease like rheumatoid arthritis. One member here said 2 to 3 drinks before a night "o" produced almost no POIS symptoms I think.

of course this is all speculation based on my own experiences.
« Last Edit: 16/11/2011 11:33:16 by Vincent Marcus »

Offline Mutant Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14955 on: 16/11/2011 12:50:26 »
Does anyone reflect symptoms that incorporate extreme changes in facial expression, ageing of the skin as a result of loss in elasticity? In my case, this amounts to significant differences in appearance. The other day, my resident permit identity card had to be refused by a store-keeper. The photograph and my physical image just didn't compare. It is comprehensible to accept a younger looking person on a customer's I.D. but almost an attempt at defying nature, should you by any chance appear considerably older on your I.D.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #14956 on: 16/11/2011 20:16:00 »
I get pain behind my eyes also and I find it's more difficult to focus on distant objects, with either my contact lenses or glasses. I'm short sighted in any case but my eyes get worse for about 2 days after O

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #14957 on: 16/11/2011 23:44:50 »
Hello, just checking in.

Recently I've been drinking Twinings green tea everyday.  It does have a good effect, mainly because of the caffeine I am guessing, also it is healthy for your arteries and such...

My thing with POIS is, if I "O" once, I can most likely fall asleep that night... twice, maybe, and three times probably not.  Yesterday I "O's" 3 times and could not sleep at all throughout the night.  It just feels like I have this constant stream of adrenalin-like energy concentrated in the back of my head.  I need to compile a list of stuff that will get rid of that feeling before going to bed.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #14958 on: 17/11/2011 00:11:50 »
Does anyone reflect symptoms that incorporate extreme changes in facial expression, ageing of the skin as a result of loss in elasticity? In my case, this amounts to significant differences in appearance.

Yes in POIS my facial muscles and skin connection to my bone become inflamed and thus begin to sag down my face and over my eyes causing me to look angry and tired all the time. It's an extremely uncomfortable feeling especially around the eyes. It feels like there is a sheet of plastic between the flesh of my face and my skull where the flesh attaches. claritin and fenugreek eliminate more than 50% of this feeling and make it bearable and allow me to forget about it when I have important things to do.

Offline Guitarninja2

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14959 on: 17/11/2011 02:04:11 »
Hey folks. Actually, I've been following this forum for about..hmm.. months now I believe. My story isn't quite different from most of yours I'm sure. I hope you get a kick out of it though. When I was younger, before puberty that is, I was definitely a bright kid, pretty far ahead of his peers, up until the point where I started to change, just as everyone else does. I became involved in somewhat frequent self pleasure, which I never really observed as dysfunctional. Well, it became almost a daily routine, which consumed the entirety of middle school, literally taking no breaks longer than a day or two. Well, one day, I took a 5 day break from this activity. Surely to my surprise, I began to feel extremely well, like I had never felt before. What was this exactly? Well.. after returning to my usual activities, I began to notice some correlation to how well I was feeling, and when I was doing these things. For years.. and I mean years, I never knew what was wrong with me. Searching medical column after medical column. I eventually found an article involving POIS, this strange disease I'd never heard of. To my surprise, I actually wasn't the only one feeling this way. I was 15 then, I'm now 17, and I've come a long long way since then. I definitely have recovered and learned to deal with this, through the use of Claritin D, which has helped significantly, and abstinence(In most cases hah). Three huge things I've found, which I really feel I should share seem to be these.

1. Claritin D helps Sinus problems, which I've ruled to definitely be the source of most of my cognitive issues. I have normal allergies, aside from that of POIS, and I have literally the exact same symptoms as those in POIS. I have done countless tests to examine this. I can guarantee that you all might feel much much better taking this, as I can hardly survive now, when I don't take it. I can't believe how awful I used to feel.

2. Something I've found recently to avoid NEs, is to first, make sure I absolutely do not need to go to the bathroom, after which I drink an entire bottle of water just before I go to sleep. I figured maybe if my body is trying to hold in something like that, it couldn't possibly let an NE happen. Call me crazy, but this seemed to work for me. I've been doing this since. However, I've also found that if I sleep strictly 7 hours, I can better avoid an NE by avoiding most dreaming.

3. The last thing I've found, is that Excedrin Migraine actually seems to help a lot as well. I'm pretty sure it's the Caffience, which is dissolved directly in the blood stream, as well as the anti-inflammatory, which helps reduce swelling in my sinuses. I feel that pois symptoms might be caused by what's called Sinusitis, or allergic rhinitis. If you'll look at the symptoms, they seem to include irritability, as well as memory problems, and obviously the well-known swelling most of us seem to be feeling. I've been looking into these things recently, and will most likely start visiting a nose and throat doctor to perhaps resolve the sinus issues.

I really hope this helps you folks. Sorry for the really long post, but I've been reading this forum for quite a while now, and I've decided to finally write. And well, I guess I have a lot to say, if it can possibly help anyone else. Oh, by the way, my name is Jake, if you'd like to call me by that. I'll try to share discoveries as they come if you'd all like. Anyway, thanks for hearing my bit.

Goodness.. I almost forgot. I've found something that seems to help a bit with the mental problems. If you take a deep inhale, and I do mean deep, hold it in for a few moments and stretch the shoulder muscles, and back muscles, it's supposed to help blood flow to the head, which seems to help my sinuses a bit too. This seem to be the bulk of my troubles.
« Last Edit: 17/11/2011 02:08:20 by Guitarninja2 »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14960 on: 17/11/2011 03:08:36 »

Guitarninja2, welcome to the POIS thread of The Naked Science Forum!

Here are some POIS resources which may be helpful to you:

Our new POIS Forum - architectural genius: "daveman" - for detailed subject-by-subject discussion!
http://www.POISCenter.com/forums/index.php
Our 4-year-old POIS thread here at Naked Science Forum will also always remain open for newcomers, for general unstructured discussion, and historical research of the 10,000+ postings here since 2007.

The Learning Channel's (TLC)  feature TV presentation on POIS, featuring our member here at this forum, "Animus". It was aired on May 22, 2011. Here is a link to the YouTube file for the POIS  TV documentary, "Desperate Measures":

Our POIS Information Website, built by "mat780", is here:
http://sites.google.com/site/POISwebsite/

The POIS Information Website is home to the famous POIS Forum Compendium, written by "Pyropeach", and contains theories already discussed here and treatments that have both worked and failed.

Please see "B_Jim"'s POIS Summary of All Cases, here as well as others on the Web. This includes remedies that we have tested, and results.
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.msg149009#msg149009

"Girlwind" has created an excellent POIS Video:

Our new POIS chatroom (realtime chat). Invite or visit another member(s) there, ANY TIME. We can all get to know each other better:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/POIS/chat

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome "POIS": Case report

Authors:
Abdalla M Attia*, Magda H Al-Ziny, Hossam A Yasien
*Corresponding author: Andrology Unit, Minoufiya University, Shibin El Kom, Eygpt

For more info, check out emi_b's  SMF POIS thread:
http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=191.0;topicseen

Available Upon Request:

1. and 2. POIS Research Studies, 2011

These 2 papers reveal Dr. Waldinger's POIS autoimmune hypothesis and suggest one possible avenue of treatment.

3. First POIS Research Study, 2002

We have a copy of the first formal medical investigation on POIS by Prof. dr. Marcel D. Waldinger,MD,PhD, and Dr. Dave Schweitzer, MD.

4. Recent POIS Research Study, 2010

CASE REPORT
Postorgasm Illness Syndrome - A Spectrum of Illnesses
Jane Ashby, MRCP, and David Goldmeier, MRCP
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.msg316781#msg316781

5. British Medical Journal Case Report, 2010

Case study by Dr. Selwyn Dexter of a patient with a headache-featured POIS symptom treated with progesterone/norethisterone.
http://casereports.bmj.com/content/2010/bcr.10.2009.2359.short?rss=1

How to get any or all of the above 5 studies: send me or "daveman" a Private Message (PM) with your regular email address (use "AT" instead of "@" ) and we'll send you back the PDF(s).

To send a Private Message, click on "Messages" at the top of this page. At the Messages page, click on "New Message". From that point on, it works just like posting a message here, except that it only goes to the person(s) you designate.

Remember to put a quote around the recipient's name, i.e., "demografx", or "daveman".

New York Times article,

January 20, 2009
Mind
Sex and Depression: In the Brain, if Not the Mind
By RICHARD A. FRIEDMAN, M.D.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/health/views/20mind.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=friedman%20sexual%20January%2020&st=cse

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In addition to serving our own informational interests, the resources listed above can be useful for you to show our credibility to the medical world - which often shows little understanding and is sometimes skeptical of our condition: POIS has scientific underpinnings and POIS is not "just another psychological problem" related to sex - to be treated by the psychiatric/psychotherapeutic community. All of this information can greatly help you to fight the immediate reaction of some doctors: so just tell them, "IT'S NOT 'ALL IN OUR HEADS'! "

It can be very  helpful to you when dealing with medical professionals to point out the POIS' official listing, as recognized by the
National Institutes for Health (NIH), Office of Rare Diseases Research
:
http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/RareDiseaseList.aspx?StartsWith=P, then scroll down until you reach Postorgasmic illness syndrome. 

POIS also appears in credible medical sources such as the Journal of Sexual Medicine (Dr. Waldinger's study), British Medical Journal and wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postorgasmic_illness_syndrome

For over 4 years, our POIS forum has attracted over 200 POIS sufferers worldwide who have posted here, research on an additional 200 sufferers elsewhere on the internet, plus nearly 1,500,000 page visits. Not bad for a rare malady!

SEARCH THE FORUM WITH GOOGLE

We have an overwhelming amount of data: more than 4 years' worth of posts (over  10,000 posts!) from 200+ Forum members, and an additional 200 POIS sufferers found elsewhere on the Internet by Member B_Jim.

In the Google search box, type
whatever-it-is-you're-interested-in-finding-out[space]POIS[space]site:http://thenakedscientists.com/

for example, I tried
nocturnal emission POIS site:http://thenakedscientists.com/

and 740 results came up for "nocturnal emission" within the Forum.

be careful with spaces (you can use them before the word "site") and no-spaces (everything after the word "site")

Google even provides you results with the Message# for each result. But Message #'s do change, so be patient and look for the approximate Message#.

« Last Edit: 17/11/2011 04:43:49 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14961 on: 17/11/2011 05:48:24 »
Here's An "Oldie But Goodie" post of mine from 2008

IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

"The Science of Orgasm  is in it's infancy"

ORGASM RESEARCH

Interesting article in the news yesterday

http://www.latimes.com/news/custom/scimedemail/la-he-orgasm11feb11,0,7196643.story

about nervous system/brain research on orgasm. They said it's just now starting to be understood. Some names in the article: Barry Komisaruk, Prof/author, Rutgers; Dr. Gert Holstege, Univ. of Groningen, Netherlands; Beverly Whipple, retired Rutgers, author of "Science of Orgasm".

« Last Edit: 17/11/2011 08:24:20 by demografx »

Offline Mutant Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14962 on: 17/11/2011 06:41:10 »
Does anyone reflect symptoms that incorporate extreme changes in facial expression, ageing of the skin as a result of loss in elasticity? In my case, this amounts to significant differences in appearance.

Yes in POIS my facial muscles and skin connection to my bone become inflamed and thus begin to sag down my face and over my eyes causing me to look angry and tired all the time. It's an extremely uncomfortable feeling especially around the eyes. It feels like there is a sheet of plastic between the flesh of my face and my skull where the flesh attaches. claritin and fenugreek eliminate more than 50% of this feeling and make it bearable and allow me to forget about it when I have important things to do.

Lovely, I understand claritin is an anti-allergy but have no background knowledge concerning fenugreek. Is it some kind of herbal medicine?

Offline Animus

• View Profile
« Reply #14963 on: 17/11/2011 07:05:27 »

I don't donate [to the POIS Research Fund] because even with all the hard core POIS advocates donating/knowing about it, we're only in about 10%.  I also am wary of NORD and people asking me for money but I'm paranoid.  If we were a lot closer I'd consider it. 

However if someone did come up with a cure and charged 20 grand for it, I'd sign up tomorrow.

Apostate801,

I think this is the cure of which you speak!
And for a lot less than $20,000 out of your pocket!
That is the great thing about this opportunity - we can collectively donate a fraction of that amount and have world class scientists working on OUR specific illness.

WE MUST DO THIS!!

This is our self test. Our moment in time. Our time to have some faith in people that are trained to help people like us.
You know the old saying "It's time to stop talking and take action".
I am not advocating that we stop talking, but certainly, it IS time to take action!!

Also, if I remember correctly, NORD did not solicit money from us in the beginning... we asked them for help.

I know there may be some of us that cannot afford to contribute, but looking at the list of professions, it seems to me that most of us are fairly well compensated and could spare $50 or more.
Can we not forgo a dinner out, a sitting at a casino, one concert, one fishing trip, etc, (you get the point), to greatly improve our odds of managing this malady?
It may be something very simple, but we will never know if we don't get professional help!

Sorry for the rambling, but this seems like such a no brainer! A small sacrifice when approached collectively!

I feel so strongly about this opportunity, I am willing to donate more than my original pledge of $1000 to help offset the few that truly cannot afford to give.

Everyone here - please take a leap of faith and donate!!!!!

Hi demo,
I'm curious- how much longer do we have to make our goal? If we don't make it this year, next year maybe. But we will make it! definitely. Will our money carry over to next year?  thanks
« Last Edit: 17/11/2011 07:25:13 by Animus »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14964 on: 17/11/2011 08:18:18 »

Animus, yes, absolutely, all donations are carried forward to (each) following year until The POIS Research Fund has achieved it's goal of $33,500.

Let's do it sooner than later, though! ;D

Offline Mutant Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14965 on: 17/11/2011 12:06:23 »
 Rise and shine..,. And yet another N/E ... Life cannot continue like this, sincerely speaking.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #14966 on: 17/11/2011 18:07:14 »
general update: loratadine is still working like a charm.

Also I got clonazepam (the generic for Klonopin) from my doctor for anxiety. I took 2.5mg of it and it eliminated a good portion of anxiety within an hour. The only side effect was a kind of wondering gaze similar to when i feel drunk, but my mental clarity, thought speed and capacity actually increased I suspect because my anxiety was inhibiting my ability to think clearly. During the first few minutes my physical movements were a tad sloppy, but after that my physical movements became more precise than usual without my anxiety causing my muscles to stiffen up and shake.

I took 2mg the following day before driving to work and it allowed me to get through most of the day feeling almost like I was doing a good job. Usually at work I just want to crawl into a fetal position and lay there until I die...so surprisingly clonazepam seems to be a great addition to my POIS medical cocktail. Tomorrow I'm going to up the dose to 3mg for work because I could tell at 2mg my anxiety still interferes too much with my ability to think and function on the job. After that I'll only take it once or twice a week to avoid tolerance and addiction.

It still seems to be in my system today(after the 2mg I took yesterday and the 2.5mg I took the day before)I'm not sure if I like that because I want it for when I'm at work since I have no anxiety issues while at home. Perhaps xanax would work better for that purpose.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #14967 on: 17/11/2011 18:40:49 »
Hhmm, interesting comment about the sinusitis (I have it too) but are these not just indicators and expressions of a heightened immune reaction?
For example I wonder how many POIS sufferers have digestive discomfort, irregular bowel movements and skin problems?

Offline Mutant Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14968 on: 18/11/2011 05:31:35 »
Hhmm, interesting comment about the sinusitis (I have it too) but are these not just indicators and expressions of a heightened immune reaction?
For example I wonder how many POIS sufferers have digestive discomfort, irregular bowel movements and skin problems?

Yes I do have all three. I think the digestive problems bring about the remaining two.

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #14969 on: 18/11/2011 06:32:18 »
An interesting thing:

Yes that is mainly what I feel that causes all of the mental symptoms.  It is just like too much activity and/or pressure in the brain, especially in my rear brain after "O".  Possible obstruction also.

But I don't think it's vasoconstriction, more on vasodialation because that is what literally causes the pain.  Usually when I take caffeine it constricts the vessels and causes the pain to go away at least temporarily.

I used to have "fogginess" especially behind the eyes, feels like their is pressure behind it, or some cotton-like substance right behind the eyes inside the brain.  That went away with my caffeine intake.  It might have something to do with blood flow.

For me it's almost like orgasm could trigger a possible migraine attack, http://migrainetreatments.blogspot.com/  ,  check out that link.  starting in the brainstem, which for my POIS seems like it originates from, messing with serotonin and different neurochemicals and neuropeptides - causing POIS symptoms.  This very moment I have the pressure in the back of my head feeling.
« Last Edit: 18/11/2011 06:38:45 by GoingCrazy »

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #14970 on: 18/11/2011 08:36:24 »
Jake, it sounds like youre pretty well tuned in to your body's reactions and responses to given inputs.  With a condition like pois, that's a great ability to possess.  Part and parcel with that, I don't know how many members our forum are as young as you, but i'm guessing not many.  I know that it took me until I was 21 to figure out that sex brought me down.  Then from there it took me another 6 years to find the forum.  What a waste of time.  Anyway, we're glad to have you as an 'active' member now!  Welcome

Offline pois1

• View Profile
« Reply #14971 on: 18/11/2011 17:16:41 »
Does anyone here have the latest recommended treatment plan by Dr. Waldinger? His study was very long but I'm thinking for an actual treatment it could be done quicker.

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #14972 on: 18/11/2011 18:29:30 »
i took claritin yesterday during pois day 1.  No noticable affects for me.

Offline Habibou

• View Profile
« Reply #14973 on: 19/11/2011 00:39:57 »
Does anyone here have the latest recommended treatment plan by Dr. Waldinger? His study was very long but I'm thinking for an actual treatment it could be done quicker.
What is your actual quicker treatment? :)

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #14974 on: 19/11/2011 04:10:51 »

Lovely, I understand claritin is an anti-allergy but have no background knowledge concerning fenugreek. Is it some kind of herbal medicine?

fenugreek is a common food spice used in India. The capsules I take are crushed fenugreek seed powder and if I take two 620mg caps with a glass of hot green tea most of my facial irritation will disappear within an hour. The effect lasts about an entire day or two I've noticed as when I perform my fenugreek regimen for 3 days in a row I'll feel best by the third day. Only thing is that the combination energizes me a lot so I can't take it past noon or I'll be up all night. You can buy it off of amazon it's fairly cheap. For me it seems to help by reducing inflammation, improving digestion, reducing bloating, and it also acts as a slight laxative when taken with the tea.
« Last Edit: 19/11/2011 04:13:54 by Vincent Marcus »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #14974 on: 19/11/2011 04:10:51 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length