The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6425263 times)

Offline jferr

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #15625 on: 14/02/2012 21:25:40 »
Daveman, Thank you for the response.

I don't feel that the niacin has become ineffective, i have been using it consistently for months now, and it has helped the worst of sufferings Inused to experience. The real breakthrough came about a month ago when I added chlorella, spirulina, and vitamin C to my treatment regimen right after orgasm. This allowed me to return to the family business because I have been, once again, been able to mentally and physically function. It just seems to be helping to replenish less and less and this time hardly at all. I have tried cycling these products and things like that. I have not tried waiting hours until the orgasm because I'm worried about the first crucial hours of recovery.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15626 on: 15/02/2012 09:15:19 »

I don't feel that the niacin has become ineffective, i have been using it consistently for months now, and it has helped the worst of sufferings Inused to experience. The real breakthrough came about a month ago when I added chlorella, spirulina, and vitamin C to my treatment regimen right after orgasm. This allowed me to return to the family business because I have been, once again, been able to mentally and physically function. It just seems to be helping to replenish less and less and this time hardly at all. I have tried cycling these products and things like that. I have not tried waiting hours until the orgasm because I'm worried about the first crucial hours of recovery.
Hi jferr,
Send me a PM letting me know how much of these you're taking and when. I've never been able to take too much niacin as I get a flush after about 100mg and wouldn't take much more than that. I've modified the regime to take a bit less C (as its natural anti-histamine effects were making me drowsy) and more spirulina+chlorella every day as I haven't experienced any ill effects with these. Also, I don't take ZMA every night.

Offline daveman

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15627 on: 15/02/2012 11:28:31 »

Just a thought that's passed my mind, and who knows, maybe has some bearing here. I've wondered if perhaps once the first BIG relief comes (like with the niacin for me) you just can't believe it, it seems impossible, life has finally changed, but with a bit of time you start to notice smaller symptoms. I started to wonder if the effect was wearing off, but then I realized that I was just more sensitive to the littler stuff now.

Also. BN (Before nicain), I had harder sessions and I had easier sessions. And I think even with the niacin, this is true. Some times it lasts a day and sometimes it doesn't even appear. Maybe for you it's just fluctuating and it's in a low at this minute and will improve again in a bit.

Offline daveman

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15628 on: 15/02/2012 11:29:55 »

Hi jferr,
Send me a PM letting me know how much of these you're taking and when. I've never been able to take too much niacin as I get a flush after about 100mg and wouldn't take much more than that. I've modified the regime to take a bit less C (as its natural anti-histamine effects were making me drowsy) and more spirulina+chlorella every day as I haven't experienced any ill effects with these. Also, I don't take ZMA every night.

Or post here, it could be useful to some others of us.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15629 on: 15/02/2012 19:59:25 »

Hi jferr,

Or post here, it could be useful to some others of us.
I don't mind either way :)
I think Daveman is right about getting over POIS. For me, I realised that POIS had prevented me from making a lot of progress and in the effort to make up for lost time I got quite stressed. I also realised that I was anxious about lots of activities requiring intense concentration and had developed terrible work habits as a result.
This is the POIS fallout and even if you were POIS free in the morning I think you'd suffer from symptoms associated with being in a  very stressful situation for many years, while struggling to cope.

Offline bastianb

• View Profile
« Reply #15630 on: 15/02/2012 23:36:06 »
I don't mind either way :)
I think Daveman is right about getting over POIS. For me, I realised that POIS had prevented me from making a lot of progress and in the effort to make up for lost time I got quite stressed. I also realised that I was anxious about lots of activities requiring intense concentration and had developed terrible work habits as a result.
This is the POIS fallout and even if you were POIS free in the morning I think you'd suffer from symptoms associated with being in a  very stressful situation for many years, while struggling to cope.

Couldn't have put it any better! I also developed terrible 'work' habits indeed. Like, you're fed up from doing the right thing cause it's harder to do and you can't go back to the right way of doing things even when the episode is over.

By the way I've been lurking in and out the forums lately, I just realised I haven't logged in for over 5 months!
Everytime life gets hard I just quickly navigate to this topic without logging in (be it on my mobile or laptop) to see if a cure is found yet or not... fact :D

Offline jferr

• View Profile
« Reply #15631 on: 16/02/2012 04:02:06 »
Thanks again for the responses guys, Much appreciated.

The niacin has been consistent, I don't question that. I usually take about 1,000 mg Chlorella, 1,000 mg spirulina, 1,000 mg vitamin c, and 2 fish oil capsules immediately after orgasm. I sometimes wash these down with a small protein shake. From there, I take a multivitamin and fish oil daily. The chlorella/spirulina is about every other day and the same with vitamin c. I have experimented with more of each but didn't notice much of a difference.

Daveman, I understand what you're saying about getting used to feeling a bit better and noticing the little symptoms. With me, I have been unable to do the work I was doing a few weeks back and feel a lot worse. It is possible that I am experiencing a few bad ones in a row since every time is different, but the past few weeks have been unusually debilitating, and especially this past week. I have been doing everything I can in that I don't orgasm more than once a week and in that once a week, only every other week can be an ejaculation. Full ejaculation takes so much out of me that I usually have to stay away from it when I orgasm. Sometimes, even though I can't take niacin with it, I feel that late night emissions help if I take the proper supplementation afterwards because it takes a far less toll on my body.

My situation is constant, most symptoms are mental, and it's definitely hard. But I have had some success with these things thanks to Kurtosis' recommendation. I just hope that I continue to be able to function guys.

Thanks for your continued help. This is why I don't mind donating, because there is a great community of people working together.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15632 on: 16/02/2012 20:10:14 »
Thanks again for the responses guys, Much appreciated.

The niacin has been consistent, I don't question that. I usually take about 1,000 mg Chlorella, 1,000 mg spirulina, 1,000 mg vitamin c, and 2 fish oil capsules immediately after orgasm. I sometimes wash these down with a small protein shake. From there, I take a multivitamin and fish oil daily. The chlorella/spirulina is about every other day and the same with vitamin c. I have experimented with more of each but didn't notice much of a difference.

Daveman, I understand what you're saying about getting used to feeling a bit better and noticing the little symptoms. With me, I have been unable to do the work I was doing a few weeks back and feel a lot worse. It is possible that I am experiencing a few bad ones in a row since every time is different, but the past few weeks have been unusually debilitating, and especially this past week. I have been doing everything I can in that I don't orgasm more than once a week and in that once a week, only every other week can be an ejaculation. Full ejaculation takes so much out of me that I usually have to stay away from it when I orgasm. Sometimes, even though I can't take niacin with it, I feel that late night emissions help if I take the proper supplementation afterwards because it takes a far less toll on my body.

My situation is constant, most symptoms are mental, and it's definitely hard. But I have had some success with these things thanks to Kurtosis' recommendation. I just hope that I continue to be able to function guys.

Thanks for your continued help. This is why I don't mind donating, because there is a great community of people working together.

I hope I can continue to help.
Your dosages make sense to me based on my experience.

I'd worry slightly about combining vit c and a whey based protein shake as that seems very harsh on your stomach. I take the chlorella+spirulina first and then the vit c about 20 minutes later.

The other changes I've made is that I've mostly replaced the fish oil with krill oil (Neptune Krill Oil by Now) and the multi-vit + separate chlorella is replaced by a breakfast milkshake/smoothie with the following ingredients (some based on P Bickforrd's research) - coconut oil, blueberries, bananas, pineapple, vanilla bifidus yoghurt, honey, a scoop of spirulina and a scoop of chlorella (about 500mg each) . It's a funny looking concoction but even the girlfriend thinks it tastes great. It was inspired by a few articles I read (such as http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16176814) and the knowledge that MCT from coconut oil, the anti-oxidants in blueberries and the multiple ingredients of chlorella + spirulina including tyrosine, GLA & CGF were foods that, whenever I took them, improved my mood and concentration. So I thought, why not take them all at once? It's not coincidence that all these foods are natural ways to boost your dopamine levels.

Well it gives me a fast mood lift and improves my sleep. I've drank it twice a day now for the past 10 days. Not long now but I'm happy the results so far and haven't missed the multi-vit. A cheaper alternative might be a multi-vit with less b6 than the Quest platinum & tyrosine powder to help regulate the amount but there's something, to me anyway, that feels intrinsically better about trying to get the nutrients from food & I include algae in that category. Actually seaweed was popular as a food source in Ireland & Scotland for many years. It also stops me skipping breakfast which was something I was prone to doing.

But as I've gotten better and better since xmas (mostly by assuming this was a catecholamine cycle problem and trying to treat that myself) I've started to see just bad things had gotten in my working life and some of my relationships due to POIS. And it's tough not to dwell on all that wasted time.

Offline jferr

• View Profile
« Reply #15633 on: 17/02/2012 01:01:07 »
Kurtosis, That's some great advice.

I will deifnitely look into making that drink as well as it sounds like you're benefiting from it. And catecholamine consistency is something that i could deifnitely use. Tell me.. Is it difficult to make? I'm sure other in this forum are reading this as well because it seems you are very knowledgable. how much of each item do you take? Do you blend it?

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15634 on: 17/02/2012 10:47:53 »

I will deifnitely look into making that drink as well as it sounds like you're benefiting from it. And catecholamine consistency is something that i could deifnitely use. Tell me.. Is it difficult to make? I'm sure other in this forum are reading this as well because it seems you are very knowledgable. how much of each item do you take? Do you blend it?
Thanks Jferr. Well I had an O yesterday night and feel pretty good. What's odd about this is that I haven't had any niacin in a week. So what I took to recover was 2 tablets of sprirulina and 2 capsules of krill oil.
See http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-by-Category/Nutritional-Oils/Fish-Omega-3-Krill-Oils/061193.htm for EPA/DHA/Astaxanthin estimates

I then took the ZMA when I wanted to go asleep. I felt clear enough 10 minutes after taking this to read 10 pages of a technical book which I remember this morning and decided to read another 30 pages. So when you want to read 40 pages of statistics then it's not the average POIS day :)

Then the ZMA ended up making me tired and I fell asleep. I always get this effect with it.  Now ZMA is just zinc, magnesium and b6 so, as I've said before, I'm not advocating this for sports use or making any claims about free testosterone. I just feel it helps replenish some of what's lost after an O and that there's a certain replaceability of b6 and b3 as was pointed out during the famous post about the child with tourettes.
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/neur-sci/1996-February/022416.html

This clarity the following morning is NOT my normal POIS experience. If I had to boil it down I believe that the key nutrients & minerals that have made a big difference are:
- astaxanthin
- Omega3s in phospolipoid form in krill oil.
- zinc
- b6
- tyrosine
- probiotics

but there's something extra when they all get combined together. I'd be really interested to learn what anybody else's experience is of tyrosine. Mine is that it improves cognitive performance quite quickly (increases dopamine & other catecholamines) but doesn't cure the pain/allergy symptoms of POIS. So you don't feel as POIS-dumb but still feel out of sorts. The allergy symptoms are virtually gone now and they started to improve dramatically when I took krill oil (astaxanthin & omega3s) twice a day.

The smoothie is easy to make. I have a blender with a smoothie setting. I very rarely used it until I had a spirulina smoothie on a business trip and felt brighter for the rest of the day. I make about 2 tall glasses worth of it and drink 4 glasses a day. My POIS-related (or POIS causing, who knows?) digestive problems have improved also.

So the ingredients are:
- a desert spoon of honey for taste. (use less if you want)
- 1.5 desert spoons of coconut oil.
- a banana
- 500 ml of water (it's from our own well, not sure I'd put city tap water into this and expect it to taste OK / be healthy :))
- 500 ml of pineapple juice
- ~20 blueberries
- ~ 10 pineapple chunks (fresh stuff as oppose to canned)
- a desert spoon of vanilla bifidus yoghurt (or 2 if you like).
- 500mg of spirulina & 500mg of chlorella.
Blend it all up and drink quickly. Don't let it settle or think it can be refrigerated. Within about 1 hour it goes from a greenish froth with a pleasant taste to something that looks very unappetising.

As I've said I believe I could achieve a similar effect with vitamin supplements but I'd rather not. This way, I'm actually getting a meal of smoothies and 2 other meals a day so it's improved my diet.

Offline daveman

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15635 on: 18/02/2012 11:48:38 »
So are you going to try more time without niacin in the diet?

The worst problem with niacin is it's rigidity respect to fasting before and taking just enough to flush.

I thought about trying this but have no need. But there are many who do, so hopefully it will work for them.

I would really like to see more of you try it and report back, especially those of you who haven't found a good solution yet.

I will see how to include it in a survey. We might be able to see then if there are differences in effectivity 1) between different POIS groups and 2) as compared to other things like niacin or other treatments.

Another point, There are things like fresh blueberries and pineapple that have their seasons, and in some parts aren't always available. Have you found a solution for that?

BTW what is vanilla bifidus yogurt? I'm not sure where I could get half the things in the recipe. I suppose you'd have to look around, and once you could find the sources you'd be OK.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15636 on: 18/02/2012 11:55:28 »
Actually I use about 1/2 a tablespoon each of Chlorella and Spirulina in my smoothies. That's about a table spoon of each a day. This is about the same amount that I used to dissolve in water.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15637 on: 18/02/2012 12:19:41 »
So are you going to try more time without niacin in the diet?

The worst problem with niacin is it's rigidity respect to fasting before and taking just enough to flush.

I thought about trying this but have no need. But there are many who do, so hopefully it will work for them.

I would really like to see more of you try it and report back, especially those of you who haven't found a good solution yet.

I will see how to include it in a survey. We might be able to see then if there are differences in effectivity 1) between different POIS groups and 2) as compared to other things like niacin or other treatments.

Another point, There are things like fresh blueberries and pineapple that have their seasons, and in some parts aren't always available. Have you found a solution for that?

BTW what is vanilla bifidus yogurt? I'm not sure where I could get half the things in the recipe. I suppose you'd have to look around, and once you could find the sources you'd be OK.
Hi,
I happened to be online at the same time Daveman.
Yes, I'm going to see if I can go for longer without niacin but I still have a bottle of niacin tables here, just in case :)
It works best with the flush but I must admit, the flush worries me as sometimes the intensity feels great (probably as I've fasted longer) and the red complexion takes longer to clear. I've never come close to passing out from it as JFerr reports.

Bifidis yoghurt is really popular in the UK and much of continental Europe. A popular brand is activia but there are others http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activia
They do a vanilla flavour and I use that but I've also seen other brands that have their own cultures of Bifidobacterium. You can even get similar probiotic capsules in health food shops.
You can also source spirulina and chlorella in health food shops or online. I always use Synergy brand. http://www.synergynatural.com/
Their "premium" has a stronger taste than "organic" and allegedly has a higher concentration of nutrients, including tyrosine.

I'm afraid I don't have a solution to "freshness" as I'm buying imported fruit & I must admit that it doesn't taste quite as good as the fresh stuff I've eaten in warmer climates. However, I don't have any problem in getting fruit all year around from the local supermarkets.

Offline Pharaoh

• View Profile
« Reply #15638 on: 19/02/2012 02:26:42 »
On yahoo today there was an article about "7 Health Symptoms You Should Never Ignore."  Included was:

"4. Headaches: Although we're all familiar with the occasional headache, it can sometimes also indicate a serious problem like a brain tumor or meningitis, says Dr. Gruver. If your headache is accompanied by a fever, stiff neck, or vomiting or lasts an unusually long time (more than a few days), it should be investigated, she says.
Other symptoms that require medical attention: A severe headache that comes on suddenly; a headache accompanied by slurred speech, vision problems, trouble moving your arms and legs, loss of balance, confusion, or memory loss; a headache that gets worse over a 24-hour period; a headache that occurs with a head injury."

So, although I have found significant relief with Imitrex, I was forced to suspend my use for a couple of weeks.  Reason being that it becomes less effective if taken frequently, i.e. daily or even every few days.  However, following a week or two week break its effectiveness will return.  Moreover, my insurance limits the amount covered to 27 pills per 62 days.  My Dr. has provided a prior-authorization to increase the quantity.  Also, she has recommended I see a neurologist, and in particular a headache specialist.  So, I have an appointment at the Johns Hopkins Headache Center in a few months.  I've been told it's among the best.  I'll be sure to provide an update on my treatment and any progress made.  Best of luck to all of you and we will find a cure soon! 

Offline jferr

• View Profile
« Reply #15639 on: 19/02/2012 05:06:50 »

Thanks Jferr. Well I had an O yesterday night and feel pretty good. What's odd about this is that I haven't had any niacin in a week. So what I took to recover was 2 tablets of sprirulina and 2 capsules of krill oil.
See http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-by-Category/Nutritional-Oils/Fish-Omega-3-Krill-Oils/061193.htm for EPA/DHA/Astaxanthin estimates

I then took the ZMA when I wanted to go asleep. I felt clear enough 10 minutes after taking this to read 10 pages of a technical book which I remember this morning and decided to read another 30 pages. So when you want to read 40 pages of statistics then it's not the average POIS day :)

Then the ZMA ended up making me tired and I fell asleep. I always get this effect with it.  Now ZMA is just zinc, magnesium and b6 so, as I've said before, I'm not advocating this for sports use or making any claims about free testosterone. I just feel it helps replenish some of what's lost after an O and that there's a certain replaceability of b6 and b3 as was pointed out during the famous post about the child with tourettes.

This clarity the following morning is NOT my normal POIS experience. If I had to boil it down I believe that the key nutrients & minerals that have made a big difference are:
- astaxanthin
- zinc
- b6
- tyrosine
- probiotics

but there's something extra when they all get combined together. I'd be really interested to learn what anybody else's experience is of tyrosine. Mine is that it improves cognitive performance quite quickly (increases dopamine & other catecholamines) but doesn't cure the pain/allergy symptoms of POIS. So you don't feel as POIS-dumb but still feel out of sorts. The allergy symptoms are virtually gone now and they started to improve dramatically when I took krill oil (astaxanthin & omega3s) twice a day.

The smoothie is easy to make. I have a blender with a smoothie setting. I very rarely used it until I had a spirulina smoothie on a business trip and felt brighter for the rest of the day. I make about 2 tall glasses worth of it and drink 4 glasses a day. My POIS-related (or POIS causing, who knows?) digestive problems have improved also.

So the ingredients are:
- a banana
- 500 ml of water (it's from our own well, not sure I'd put city tap water into this and expect it to taste OK / be healthy :))
- ~20 blueberries
Blend it all up and drink quickly. Don't let it settle or think it can be refrigerated. Within about 1 hour it goes from a greenish froth with a pleasant taste to something that looks very unappetising.

As I've said I believe I could achieve a similar effect with vitamin supplements but I'd rather not. This way, I'm actually getting a meal of smoothies and 2 other meals a day so it's improved my diet.

Kurtosis, Very interesting.

It sounds like you really boiled down the list of things you take to some specifics. When after or before O do you take these supplements? And how much of these do you take? And as for the shake, Do you take that after orgasm as well and every day after that? And how much of this as well?

Thanks again.

Jon.

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #15640 on: 19/02/2012 12:05:31 »
So, although I have found significant relief with Imitrex, I was forced to suspend my use for a couple of weeks.  Reason being that it becomes less effective if taken frequently, i.e. daily or even every few days.  However, following a week or two week break its effectiveness will return.  Moreover, my insurance limits the amount covered to 27 pills per 62 days.  My Dr. has provided a prior-authorization to increase the quantity.  Also, she has recommended I see a neurologist, and in particular a headache specialist.  So, I have an appointment at the Johns Hopkins Headache Center in a few months.  I've been told it's among the best.  I'll be sure to provide an update on my treatment and any progress made.  Best of luck to all of you and we will find a cure soon! 

Exactly the same is happening with the niacin -becomes less effective if taken frequently - That is due you need to raise the threshold to get the flush if you take it every day. After few days, this effect passes, and you get the flush at the same threshold.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15641 on: 19/02/2012 12:58:09 »

- astaxanthin
- zinc
- b6
- tyrosine
- probiotics

So the ingredients are:
- a banana
- ~20 blueberries

Kurtosis, Very interesting.

It sounds like you really boiled down the list of things you take to some specifics. When after or before O do you take these supplements? And how much of these do you take? And as for the shake, Do you take that after orgasm as well and every day after that? And how much of this as well?

Thanks again.

Jon.

I take the shake twice a day. As breakfast and when I get in from work, generally sometime between 7 & 8 pm. I don't take the shake after O. The only things I take after that are 2 spirulina capsules & 1 krill oil capsule within 10 minutes and the ZMA, before I plan on going to sleep. I try to have O's in the late evening anyway so this isn't an inconvenience :)

I'm going to be a bit more efficient with my ingredients and reduce my consumption of the smoothie to 3 glasses a day (currently 4, 2 in the morning & 2 in the evening). I think with the reduced amount I should still be well covered for tyrosine & b-vitamins.

Offline Habibou

• View Profile
« Reply #15642 on: 19/02/2012 16:17:44 »
I read an interesting article about the links between stress/food/neurotransmitters lack/auto immu illnesses/CSF...
http://jeanzin.fr/ecorevo/sciences/nutritio.htm (in french unfortunatly) I will ask a doctor and update about it  :)

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #15643 on: 19/02/2012 23:20:40 »
So, I have an appointment at the Johns Hopkins Headache Center in a few months.  I've been told it's among the best.  I'll be sure to provide an update on my treatment and any progress made.  Best of luck to all of you and we will find a cure soon! 

Good going Pharaoh! The more specialists we see the better

Offline Omen 30

• View Profile
« Reply #15644 on: 20/02/2012 05:10:10 »
I have this strange feeling about morning orgasms,cardio exercise and pois....I started having morning orgasms which helped me a lot...on day 3 after morning orgasms I used to recover from pois...but since a week I have experienced this strange phenomenom I have started cardio exercise which makes my heart beat stronger...this cardio exercise has changed my recovery time after morning orgasms from 2 days to immediate...as soon as I orgasm I recover from pois...pls use this information in treating pois...I take no supplemnts no medicines...just normal food and a sedentary life...

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15645 on: 21/02/2012 21:28:41 »

Offline Pharaoh

• View Profile
« Reply #15646 on: 21/02/2012 21:29:28 »
I'm curious as to how effective hyposensitization treatment has been for any of our fellow forum members. 

Habibou,
Didn't you have a skin ***** test?  Anything come out of that? 

Offline Habibou

• View Profile
« Reply #15647 on: 21/02/2012 23:05:14 »
I stopped the SLIT because it was not effective (I guess because the semen was frozen and the protein I am allergic to dies during the processus...) So I will try Injections for desensibilisation because it has to be fresh semen. That is my explanation for this fail ...

N.B : I reacted to the skin p... test when it was fresh and I did not when it was frozen !

Offline ophicus1213

• View Profile
« Reply #15648 on: 22/02/2012 07:20:20 »
I strongly suggest that anyone who gains some control over the condition with niacin, like myself and many others, invests time into researching Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin).  End Game.  Riboflavin converts B6 into P5P, the active form.  It facilitates conversion of niacin from tryptophan, and the folate cycle requires riboflavin.  The creation of vital brain neurotransmitters rely on a healthy supply of bio-available active forms of vitamins naturally converted by the body. newbielink:http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/fa/fadiag1.html [nonactive]

Offline ophicus1213

• View Profile
« Reply #15649 on: 22/02/2012 07:27:47 »
And for those who are not familiar with NADPH and NADP they are coenzymes of Niacin.  newbielink:http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=ihsFRpUqSUxSOM:&imgrefurl=http://www.autismpedia.org/wiki/index.php%3Ftitle%3DMethylationHypothesis&docid=A_qJs03Xrn1o4M&imgurl=http://www.autismpedia.org/wiki/images/d/da/Methylation-cycle.jpg&w=800&h=566&ei=JptET4bZOOH30gHY49z9Aw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=395&sig=101030000970512797821&page=1&tbnh=135&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=0CFUQrQMwAw&tx=91&ty=94 [nonactive]

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #15649 on: 22/02/2012 07:27:47 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length