The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6436838 times)

Offline jivetalk

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #15675 on: 27/02/2012 05:18:47 »
Hi All,

I watched a documentary last week which some of you may or may not have seen 'Fat Sick and Nearly Dead'. In it, the presenter Joe Cross has a rare auto immune disease, which he has consultated many different experts(Sound like anyone you know?). Anyway, both he and another guy in the film are both able to beat this disease, quite simply by flooding himself with Micro Nutrients (i.e. Juicing). A process he calls a 'Re-boot'.

Very inspiring film - Gonna go and get me a juicer. Thought I'd share this with you because I might even try this for POIS!!

To find out more check out...
http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/
http://www.jointhereboot.com

Cheers.

EDIT: I meant to say, 'he has consultated many different experts but no one could really help him - so he decided to take matters into his own hands (Sound like anyone you know?)'
« Last Edit: 27/02/2012 16:03:43 by jivetalk »

Offline badgerstripe

• View Profile
« Reply #15676 on: 27/02/2012 10:39:52 »
Hi All,

I watched a documentary last week which some of you may or may not have seen 'Fat Sick and Nearly Dead'. In it, the presenter Joe Cross has a rare auto immune disease, which he has consultated many different experts(Sound like anyone you know?). Anyway, both he and another guy in the film are both able to beat this disease, quite simply by flooding himself with Micro Nutrients (i.e. Juicing). A process he calls a 'Re-boot'.

Very inspiring film - Gonna go and get me a juicer. Thought I'd share this with you because I might even try this for POIS!!

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/ [nofollow]
http://www.jointhereboot.com [nofollow]

Cheers.

This makes so much sense. It's probable that micronutrients couldnt cure absolutely everything but many Western diets are so lacking in certain nutrients that flooding the body with those really good things would get the body working again.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15677 on: 27/02/2012 20:51:17 »
Hi All,

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/
http://www.jointhereboot.com

Cheers.

This makes so much sense. It's probable that micronutrients couldnt cure absolutely everything but many Western diets are so lacking in certain nutrients that flooding the body with those really good things would get the body working again.
Have a bit of algae with it too. Still working for me.

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15678 on: 27/02/2012 23:13:40 »
Today is the first day I've experienced POIS in quite a while.  I'm just so fed up with it.  The longer you wait without having an orgasm, the more "angrier" you are, and if you do orgasm, the "angrier" you are.  It's like a double-edged sword.

I'm going to try one of the techniques that I tried a couple months ago.  That is doing handstands for long periods of time, say 10 handstands for 1 minute each.  I distinctly remember doing this and I literally felt the POIS pain exit my head.  I was totally clear in the head but the problem was that I think my chest received the pain.  It felt like my chest was going to explode.  Even though with all of that chest pain, I managed to sleep the best night of my life that I shared with POIS.  Totally clear headed.  If I manage to do this again, and the same thing happens, I really wouldn't know what to say.  It's like something leaving your head and going to your chest area?  Is it an air bubble?  Wtfudge? I'm literally thinking about stabbing my chest area where I feel the pain to kill the POIS... Or maybe I am just going crazy.  I will message later.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15679 on: 28/02/2012 04:02:23 »
GoingCrazy, go easy on yourself. We are getting closer to very seriously researching a POIS cure every day! We just need to keep funding NORD.
« Last Edit: 28/02/2012 06:01:47 by demografx »

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15680 on: 28/02/2012 06:35:22 »
I'm sorry demo I'm just temporarily losing it from POIS  O_o

Anyhow, I'm going to start myself on antihistamines, probably claratin 24hr.  I will post if there are any good affects to my pois.
« Last Edit: 28/02/2012 06:38:37 by GoingCrazy »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15681 on: 28/02/2012 08:32:47 »
I understand! (Don't be "sorry").

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15682 on: 29/02/2012 04:33:26 »
Today is the first day I've experienced POIS in quite a while.  I'm just so fed up with it.  The longer you wait without having an orgasm, the more "angrier" you are, and if you do orgasm, the "angrier" you are.  It's like a double-edged sword.

I'm going to try one of the techniques that I tried a couple months ago.  That is doing handstands for long periods of time, say 10 handstands for 1 minute each.  I distinctly remember doing this and I literally felt the POIS pain exit my head.  I was totally clear in the head but the problem was that I think my chest received the pain.  It felt like my chest was going to explode.  Even though with all of that chest pain, I managed to sleep the best night of my life that I shared with POIS.  Totally clear headed.  If I manage to do this again, and the same thing happens, I really wouldn't know what to say.  It's like something leaving your head and going to your chest area?  Is it an air bubble?  Wtfudge? I'm literally thinking about stabbing my chest area where I feel the pain to kill the POIS... Or maybe I am just going crazy.  I will message later.

GoingCrazy, I discussed your post with "nordnurse". We both agree: you should not be doing those hand stands if they cause chest pain!!!!!!

What's probably happening is that too much blood is being diverted from your extremities to your head and chest -- VERY, VERY DANGEROUS!!!!!

Please do NOT  do it!

We're afraid you're going to cause an aortic aneurysm by doing that -- or even a stroke. We are absolutely serious about this. Chest pain like you describe is not healthy, and could be deadly.

Posted and also sent Private Message

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15683 on: 29/02/2012 06:31:19 »
I understand your concern demo.  Although I am 21 and am in pretty fit condition, I only intended to do it that day just to see if the same reaction could occur.  Handstands are actually a position of yoga used to reset the brains fight/flight response.  But I do agree about the indicated chest pain that I shouldn't do it in the future.  What really confused me was how the "POIS" pain went into my chest and completely out of my head, that's what I would like to know.  It's just very confusing. ?

I've since stopped doing it because I could not get the same reaction to occur... I've also found relief with claritin which actually causes me to sleep normally.  The theory of an autoimmune reaction is becoming less skeptic to me now.  The success with n-meg (antihistamine/anti-inflammatory).  I've read about histamine being released by mast cells when orgasm is complete.  This may cause the inflammation in my brain.  Claritins' helping me.  I will post later. 
« Last Edit: 29/02/2012 06:39:41 by GoingCrazy »

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #15684 on: 29/02/2012 19:52:29 »
Daveman,  just letting you know that for question number 10 on the niacin survey there doesn't seem to be a "N/A" option.

Being a text field you can just enter "N/A" there. No problem.

No I'm pretty sure it's not a text field. It's one of the bubble-answer ones where you click the bubbles in the column under the number "6" except for question number 10 the "6" column is missing.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #15685 on: 29/02/2012 20:03:19 »
GoingCrazy, you probably know this already but claritin works best if taken about an hour or 30 minutes before an orgasm.

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #15686 on: 29/02/2012 21:03:20 »
GoingCrazy, you probably know this already but claritin works best if taken about an hour or 30 minutes before an orgasm.

Like niacin and like fenugreek. The difference is spectacular. If you take them only after the O. you are going to have a short-term relief, but if you take them before, you are going to notice a big difference/ or no POIS!!.

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15687 on: 01/03/2012 06:19:42 »

Like niacin and like fenugreek. The difference is spectacular. If you take them only after the O. you are going to have a short-term relief, but if you take them before, you are going to notice a big difference/ or no POIS!!.

I took it about a day after my O and noticed my symptoms clearing dramatically.  I haven't experienced taking it directly after "O".  Now I just took a claritin 12-hour before 2 O's and its been about half an hour and I still notice no symptoms and feel totally calm and relaxed which I haven't felt for years.  This is surprisingly working well for me.  I remember trying it out before, but I don't think it worked like this, maybe I was too skeptical about the autoimmune theory and just blew it off.  My sleep is also improving dramatically.  Thanks for the info. 

I'm leaning towards maybe an over-release of histamine for my POIS, I'm still not sure about being allergic to my own semen, though, the reaction I feel is right where you mentally feel the orgasm, no flu-like symptoms and/or physical symptoms.  It wouldn't make sense for sperm to be in the brain?  So definitely either an overrelease of histamine or my body viewing the "mental orgasm" as a threat and causing inflammation in that area(s) of my brain.  Unless someone could tell me why I would feel symptoms of being allergic to semen only in my brain.
« Last Edit: 01/03/2012 06:43:01 by GoingCrazy »

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15688 on: 01/03/2012 07:01:36 »
http://goldbaum.net/balance/Whats_Histamine.html

"My histamine level was very high but not dangerous. My body tried in vain to reduce this high level of histamine to a normal level, by releasing abnormally large quantities (spikes) of adrenaline into my blood stream. This created nervous energy and sometimes even panic attacks if the spikes were large enough. The body normally has a certain amount of adrenaline that increases and decreases slightly to balance your body's histamine level. In its attempt to reduce my histamine level, my body would essentially use up all my adrenaline (as shown by my blood test). This would leave me feeling anywhere from moderately tired to frighteningly exhausted. Its probably difficult to imagine being so drained of energy that it would actually scare you, but it happened to me frequently."

This could not be described better to relate to how my orgasms feel.  Like I said before in some previous posts about my orgasm and possibly others who relate, I stated that I would get these "spikes" of "good" feelings being released in my head during the worst time of POIS.  Wow!  These were definitely adrenaline spikes possibly trying to lower histamine levels post-orgasm.

I also read about high histamine levels and some of the tell tale signs.

http://www.restoreunity.org/natural_method_antihistamine.htm

I have, from the signs listed on that page:

-a very thin body (150 lbs at 6 feet in height, 149 lbs is considered the lowest range in a small male body frame).
-rapid metabolism, as goes with ^
-warm hands and feet
-A lot of perspiration, definitely, my friends always comment about that    :I
-high libido
-chronic insomnia
-I guess I wouldn't say chronic depression but chronic imbalance, I am always looking for that chemical to calm me down.

Strangely it also mentions niacin on this page.  And also vitamin C which I have begun supplementing with a few weeks ago.

Claritin seems to relieve all of the symptoms above.
« Last Edit: 01/03/2012 07:06:15 by GoingCrazy »

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #15689 on: 01/03/2012 10:50:43 »
  Unless someone could tell me why I would feel symptoms of being allergic to semen only in my brain.

I bet that a lot of folks here would want to know the answer too.
I do not know if this could serve as an answer; but every time when i had an ejaculation in the past i used to feel a "weird feeling" on my head. I felt exactly the same feeling on my head at the moment they were injecting my own semen- dilluted concentration of course- on the skin p- test. That was my 100% confirmation that i am reacting against my semen -(probably when it contacts the blood barrier?).

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #15690 on: 02/03/2012 08:46:42 »
  Unless someone could tell me why I would feel symptoms of being allergic to semen only in my brain.

I do not know if this could serve as an answer; but every time when i had an ejaculation in the past i used to feel a "weird feeling" on my head. I felt exactly the same feeling on my head at the moment they were injecting my own semen- dilluted concentration of course- on the skin p- test. That was my 100% confirmation that i am reacting against my semen -(probably when it contacts the blood barrier?).
Possibly because histamine is such a "swiss army knife" compound in the body.
Have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histamine
"[Histamine is]...involved in  local immune responses as well as regulating physiological function in the gut and acting as a neurotransmitter". I think this all comes down to the "flight/fight" response and evolutionary biology. I suspect that an allergic reaction post orgasm is the exact wrong time to have it as an orgasm involves so many chemical reactions in the brain, some of them controlled by histamine receptors which regulate neural transmitter release. So instead of a really pleasurable post-O bliss that I'm told other people get, we get this headache, fuzzy feeling and dread.

Of all the things you could have an allergic response to, seminal fluid is very unlikely but it doesn't seem to lead to infertility. So even something as seemingly ridiculous (and it does seem nuts) as a semen allergy could be passed on from generation to generation without it being properly diagnosed or cured. I don't believe we're the first people with POIS, just the first who have labelled it and are trying to analyse it in medical terms. 

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #15691 on: 02/03/2012 18:55:23 »
I'd like to report a MAJOR Breakthrough.

For the last 6 months I've had Constant POIS.  This basically means that my POIS was at 100% in days following sexual activity.  In all other days, days where most of ya'll would feel good, I would still have 50% POIS.  It never went away.

Well I have Finally found a TREATMENT for my Constant POIS.  That treatment is Testosterone Replacement Therapy.  A couple days after my O's, I now feel fantastic. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the big news.  Now I feel as if I need to add some disclaimers:

I tried both Testosterone in pill form and gel form.  The pill form tells your body to produce more T, the gel form introduces new T to your body and tells your body to produce no T.  I tried both forms and only had success with the Gel (same as the patch). 

Next,  Testosterone makes you horny.  Just plain and simple, if you take too much you WILL NOT be able to resist masturbating/sex.  If you are masturbating every other day, then the Testosterone will not appear to be working.  I tried Testosterone 3 months back (on Demo's advice), but I didn't think it worked because I was masturbating too frequently.  This time around, I carefully adjust my dose of Testosterone, so that if I feel too horny I fight the urges hard and take a smaller dose the next day.

Next, the Testosterone took 3 weeks to begin working.  My interpretation of this is that within a week, you can feel more T in your system.  But only after 3 weeks does the biofeedback cycle kick in, and your own body's T production stop.  I'm not sure this is the reason, but it's my best guess.

I have only been experimenting with T and feeling good on it for 1 week (4 wks taking it less 3 wks lead time).  So I don't yet know if this treatment will lose its efficacy within a few weeks /months.  Also, along those same lines, I don't yet know if the treatment will shorten my bad POIS period in the days following the O.  All I can say is that I had an O yesterday, and despite the T, my POIS is pretty bad today.

Also I thought that I'd mention that Niacin has never really worked well for me.  I'm interested to try it in conjunction with the T, but I haven't yet.

I want to thank Demo for urging me to try T.  If not for him I never would have found this amazing treatment.  I think there are a few other forum members that have also tried Testosterone and found relief. 

PS.  This isn't really related to this post, but I saw a top allergist 2 weeks ago, who performed a skinprick test on me, using a very fresh sample, and he concluded that I am not allergic.  Note: He didn't conclude that I don't have POIS, he just concluded that I don't have an allergy.  The only issue slightly confounding the results is that the doctor refused to give me an intradermal test.  #1 - I brought in my own sample so he said he couldn't inject me with something that wasn't sterile.  and #2 - he said there would be no reason an intradermal test, in this instance, would have different results than a skinprick.  I know some of you may disagree.  I'm undecided on that.  My girlfriend, a doctor, spent time researching this and whole-heartedly agrees with him. So who knows.     

So if you suffer from constant POIS, do yourself a favor and give it a try.  My Testosterone is not expensive, and also you don't necessarily have to go to an endocrinologist to get it.  My Primary prescribes is to me.   

Lastly, in order to know for sure if the TRT is helping me, or something else is, I've cut out my daily multivitamin, my vitamin D, vitamin C, my slit treatments, my 24-hr nsaid i was taking, the fenugreek, etc.  But there's always a small chance, given that I've only had a week of relief, that my new found good feeling is due to something entirely different than the T.  It's highly unlikely, but it's ofcourse a possibility.  If that's the case i will update the forum as soon as I know, or even suspect it to be the case.  For now though, I'm looking forward to reconnecting with friends, excelling at work, and enjoying life.  All the best everyone.  -Daniel. 

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15692 on: 02/03/2012 21:57:28 »
B_Daniel, congratulations on your testosterone success, it's funny how you can tell someone is on the T just by reading there posts...

But you've confused me because at first you said "a couple of days after my O's, I now feel fantastic", and than down below you've stated, "I had an O yesterday... and despite the T my POIS is pretty bad today".  Are you saying that it doesn't work immediately after an "O" but in the days following?

Check this out.  It's about the relationship between testosterone and histamine.

http://ajplegacy.physiology.org/content/201/4/740.abstract

"Administration of testosterone propionate suppressed the output of free histamine... which showed the effect only after repeated administration of this hormone"

"When repeatedly treated with testosterone, female rats eliminated exogenous histamine more like males."

-  This could be why only the patches of T work for demo and you, it is a repeated administration.

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15693 on: 02/03/2012 22:10:19 »

"[Histamine is]...involved in  local immune responses as well as regulating physiological function in the gut and acting as a neurotransmitter". I think this all comes down to the "flight/fight" response and evolutionary biology. I suspect that an allergic reaction post orgasm is the exact wrong time to have it as an orgasm involves so many chemical reactions in the brain, some of them controlled by histamine receptors which regulate neural transmitter release. So instead of a really pleasurable post-O bliss that I'm told other people get, we get this headache, fuzzy feeling and dread.

Of all the things you could have an allergic response to, seminal fluid is very unlikely but it doesn't seem to lead to infertility. So even something as seemingly ridiculous (and it does seem nuts) as a semen allergy could be passed on from generation to generation without it being properly diagnosed or cured. I don't believe we're the first people with POIS, just the first who have labelled it and are trying to analyse it in medical terms. 

Observercenter, you mean in your head right, I mean you're not getting like an itchy feeling on your head or something as subtle?  And I do hear you on the contact between the blood brain barrier, maybe some semen gets in somehow which leads to a reaction within the brain.

But I'm much more going towards the orgasm itself, as if something in the O that goes into my head, with the added release of extra histamine (possibly just even too much histamine itself), really triggers the inflammatory response within my brain, in essence causing POIS.

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #15694 on: 02/03/2012 22:15:56 »
And I forgot to update about my claritin usage.  I did manage to have 3 "O's" while going symptom free.  I took a claritin 12 hour about an hour before the "O's".  I will keep posting to make sure it is not some placebo affect or anything like that.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #15695 on: 02/03/2012 22:50:25 »
you've confused me because at first you said "a couple of days after my O's, I now feel fantastic", and than down below you've stated, "I had an O yesterday... and despite the T my POIS is pretty bad today".  Are you saying that it doesn't work immediately after an "O" but in the days following?

Yes, GoingCrazy, that's correct.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: 02/03/2012 23:54:41 by B_Daniel »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15696 on: 03/03/2012 05:05:56 »
I'd like to report a MAJOR Breakthrough.

For the last 6 months I've had Constant POIS.  This basically means that my POIS was at 100% in days following sexual activity.  In all other days, days where most of ya'll would feel good, I would still have 50% POIS.  It never went away.

Well I have Finally found a TREATMENT for my Constant POIS.  That treatment is Testosterone Replacement Therapy.  A couple days after my O's, I now feel fantastic. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the big news.  Now I feel as if I need to add some disclaimers:

I tried both Testosterone in pill form and gel form.  The pill form tells your body to produce more T, the gel form introduces new T to your body and tells your body to produce no T.  I tried both forms and only had success with the Gel (same as the patch). 

Next,  Testosterone makes you horny.  Just plain and simple, if you take too much you WILL NOT be able to resist masturbating/sex.  If you are masturbating every other day, then the Testosterone will not appear to be working.  I tried Testosterone 3 months back (on Demo's advice), but I didn't think it worked because I was masturbating too frequently.  This time around, I carefully adjust my dose of Testosterone, so that if I feel too horny I fight the urges hard and take a smaller dose the next day.

Next, the Testosterone took 3 weeks to begin working.  My interpretation of this is that within a week, you can feel more T in your system.  But only after 3 weeks does the biofeedback cycle kick in, and your own body's T production stop.  I'm not sure this is the reason, but it's my best guess.

I have only been experimenting with T and feeling good on it for 1 week (4 wks taking it less 3 wks lead time).  So I don't yet know if this treatment will lose its efficacy within a few weeks /months.  Also, along those same lines, I don't yet know if the treatment will shorten my bad POIS period in the days following the O.  All I can say is that I had an O yesterday, and despite the T, my POIS is pretty bad today.

Also I thought that I'd mention that Niacin has never really worked well for me.  I'm interested to try it in conjunction with the T, but I haven't yet.

I want to thank Demo for urging me to try T.  If not for him I never would have found this amazing treatment.  I think there are a few other forum members that have also tried Testosterone and found relief. 

PS.  This isn't really related to this post, but I saw a top allergist 2 weeks ago, who performed a skinprick test on me, using a very fresh sample, and he concluded that I am not allergic.  Note: He didn't conclude that I don't have POIS, he just concluded that I don't have an allergy.  The only issue slightly confounding the results is that the doctor refused to give me an intradermal test.  #1 - I brought in my own sample so he said he couldn't inject me with something that wasn't sterile.  and #2 - he said there would be no reason an intradermal test, in this instance, would have different results than a skinprick.  I know some of you may disagree.  I'm undecided on that.  My girlfriend, a doctor, spent time researching this and whole-heartedly agrees with him. So who knows.     

So if you suffer from constant POIS, do yourself a favor and give it a try.  My Testosterone is not expensive, and also you don't necessarily have to go to an endocrinologist to get it.  My Primary prescribes is to me.   

Lastly, in order to know for sure if the TRT is helping me, or something else is, I've cut out my daily multivitamin, my vitamin D, vitamin C, my slit treatments, my 24-hr nsaid i was taking, the fenugreek, etc.  But there's always a small chance, given that I've only had a week of relief, that my new found good feeling is due to something entirely different than the T.  It's highly unlikely, but it's ofcourse a possibility.  If that's the case i will update the forum as soon as I know, or even suspect it to be the case.  For now though, I'm looking forward to reconnecting with friends, excelling at work, and enjoying life.  All the best everyone.  -Daniel. 

B_Daniel, thanks for the ASTOUNDING news!!!

Offline daveman

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15697 on: 03/03/2012 20:13:53 »
Hi guys, hopefully you all can take the niacin survey. There are three so far. And not only those of you who have had success. I hope to be able to see if there are any clear indications cross-referencing results with the first survey to see if successes and failures have anything to do with tendencies in general POIS characteristics.

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #15698 on: 04/03/2012 02:33:14 »
B_Daniel - It's really good to read of another person on here who is over the moon with success from a treatment/therapy.
I have a couple of questions for you.
A. You said 'Testosterone in pill form - tells your body to produce more T'. I think you are mistaken here. Adding in external T does not stimulate your gonads to produce more. What were you on here...Andriol?
B. What mg dosage are you taking currently in gel form per week?

I've been on T a number of years, and I think my receptors are not as sensitive to it as they once were. I don't get as horny as I used to (in fact I am having trouble now), or the appetite or the energy + strength boost and I have upped the dosage. I'm on 2 Primoteston shots a month (500mg) and I am still below the average in pathology tests. I mentioned here before in a post how the time I felt wonderful and my tests showed high T levels at that time...however strangely it was not due to T but another drug.
C. What levels are showing on your path tests..are you in the middle or in the top 1/3 for your age group?
It does help me, without a doubt, but alas I can't rave about it like you + demo can unfortunately (so there are other issues going on for me).

I see there are a few posts lately talking about histamine. I can't remember ever getting an abnormal reading for this on any on my past path tests. what I did score high on though was homocysteine and Immunoglobulin G (elevated levels are associated with allergy and I was in top 0.2% of population). Anti-histamines like Zantec have helped me a bit with brain fog.

Offline daveman

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15699 on: 04/03/2012 10:57:14 »

There's also a strong relation between histamines, niacin and neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin. These last two of course act over the brain.

The fabrication of histamines consume materials that dopamine and serotonin also require. Since a heavy load is demanded (for some reason heavier in POIS cases, maybe autoimmune reasons maybe not) the "building materials" become depleted and we remain short of dopamine etc until we can finally recuperate them. (5 or so days later).

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #15699 on: 04/03/2012 10:57:14 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length