The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6458210 times)

Offline fidalgo

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #16200 on: 24/04/2012 18:27:20 »
First of all somepeople said here that salt is bad for blood presure. This is not true. Salt is not recommended for people who have high pressure. If you donīt have high pressure, salt wouldnīt make you seek. And, the quantity of salt he used is not more than the salt have in a Coca-cola glass.

If you're only taking as much salt as in junk food drink, why would you need this treatment if you alrready had 3 or four serves of junk food.

Sorry, but this salt theory can only appeal to people who have rejected accepted, tried and tested scientific and/or rational thinking, and with that said, I have nothing further to add to this.

That is what I had said. What help POIS isn't eat salt but let it in your mouth some minutes. I think the message your mouth sent to our brain saying the salt taste help in a someway...

But I will stop to defend the method.... I will try this week and after I said for you if work or not to me.

Offline napkynbass

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16201 on: 24/04/2012 20:56:39 »
Hi guys!

Someone has good results with niacinamide? I know that is not the best choice, but i will try if helps!

I'll wait for your feedback.

Thanks

Offline badgerstripe

• View Profile
« Reply #16202 on: 24/04/2012 22:35:23 »

I don't think we can dismiss any cause of POIS (or even the possibility that POIS is a manifestation of something else) until we learn more. That doesn't mean we should be reckless but I reckon most GP's would be shocked at the dosages of niacin that are being taken by some forum members. In the pre salt+c days (under a week ago, nostalgia :)) we seemed to accept there were some risks. We all know why we're doing it. POIS is devastating. On a personal level I'd sacrifice a lot to never have to worry about it again.

Kurtosis is raising a very important topic here. I agree with him when he says that we seem to accept some risks, but there is an important life-problem with this.

From my own vital experience, POIS is not a problem in my life anymore. It seems a nightmare from the past. I have not experienced full-blown POIS state since months(however i have had very minor POIS when something has gone wrong with the niacin, nothing important), but i know that i am not cured and that i am following a treatment(Niacin) that will go with me, at least on the short-term. 150-200mg Niacin some days is a small dose, the worrying point here is that it could turn into a chronic treatment(all of our lives?). Here is the problem: How could this affect us on the long term? It is sure that we are taking some risks? These questions stand the same for GoingCrazy new treatment. The treatment strikes me as an aggressive one, and like demografx has said, i am not sure it would be as good as we could think for all of us; but i am not going to be the one to cast a stone at him. I only will suggest him(and everyone) to ask qualified doctors and check their advice.

So, the main question is: Are we willing to sacrifice our health on the long term for short-term or medium-term relief? I seriously believe this question could become unsubstantial when we get the most answers on this issue, because we wouldnīt need to sacrifice our health again. And right now we have a lot of questions, and very few answers. Dr. Waldinger is only one man;  are we going to wait only for one medical team to resolve this issue and to explore new treatments? Then, it could take an eternity and beyond. As he said during the interview, more research is needed. We need to get the medical community behind us and raise the awareness of this ugly condition. The N.O.R.D. research grant seems to be a very good opportunity to make this happen. Writing e-mails about POIS to different and prominent doctors all over the world is another one.  Letīs put all our strenght into this.

For my part, I am not the one to take my health lightly. I am going to perform blood tests periodically(I did two some time after beginning the niacin treatment). I donīt want to turn into a hypochondriac individual, but i am not going to play with my life. I want to live it at its fullest(like i am doing now) without worrying about my future on this particular issue(which has been the most important on my past).

Finally, i want to show my enormous gratitude to each and every one of you for helping me to change my life and for your words of support about the interview i did. Your success will always be my success. 

I can already see that the stronger Niacin flushes have caused some broken blood vessels on my face, vanity aside it makes me feel uncomfortable that i do not really know the full impact of long term of Niacin on our bodies, i have read that liver damage is a possibility. I am glad of Niacin's fairly obvious reduction of my POIS symptoms though!

I am also very grateful for everyone's contributions on this forum either by sharing their experiences or by getting POIS a more public profile.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16203 on: 24/04/2012 23:09:57 »
The LUPUS reporting seems interesting...but POIS IS NOT LUPUS!

Some of the inflammatory reactions (muscle pain, joint pain, burning eyes) are similar to lupus -- but they're also similar to other vascular/inflammatory/autoimmune conditions.

Lupus -- FYI -- is not exacerbated by ejaculation.

Let's move on to more fertile ground.

Thanks for your cooperation, everyone.

« Last Edit: 25/04/2012 00:50:45 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16204 on: 24/04/2012 23:28:27 »
badgerstripe, thanks for your kind words about the Forum!

Offline John21

• View Profile
« Reply #16205 on: 25/04/2012 01:38:14 »
Dr Gabe Mirkin is someone I trust as he is always on top of the most recent research. I used to listen to his call in show when it was available here. Here is what he wrote on the dangers of a very low salt diet (archived from 1997):

Recent research shows that very low-salt diets can harm you (1), and that the vast majority of people will not lower their blood pressures when they reduce their intake of salt (2).

For the last forty years, many doctors have recommended low-salt diets. Many more-recent papers show that severe salt restriction can increase your chances of getting a heart attack (3) by raising blood pressure (4) and blood levels of the bad LDL cholesterol (5). People on low-salt diets have a much higher death rate (5).

Also from his archives: http://www.drmirkin.com/nutrition/salt.html

Sea salt and table salt both contain sodium chloride. Sea salt also contains small amounts of magnesium chloride, magnesium sulfate and calcium sulfate, which are nutritionally insignificant. Iodized salt, sea salt, kosher salt and seasoning salts are all treated the same way in your body.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16206 on: 25/04/2012 03:44:52 »
Thanks, John!

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #16207 on: 25/04/2012 05:51:12 »
I would like to make a request on this forum: If you advertise that something cures you and then realize that your improvement was unrelated to your 'cure' and that you didnt 'cure' anything, please admit to the group that you were wrong.  This is a scientific forum, and your successes and failures should be equally documented.

Is this directed at someone? or are you just making a statement?  Because I am still feeling no pois on my method, just in case it was directed at me I don't know.  But I did not state that I found a cure (if it was directed at me), I only stated that it has deminished my pois 100% which hasn't happened to me before, so possibly, I may have found something close to a cure but only time will tell for me once I stop it and "O".

Why would you up your salt intake if you are already getting way too much each day from the processed foods you buy in the supermarket ? Its like me saying hey, I've discovered that taking a half a cup of raw sugar gives me relief.
Agreed.

Maybe it is that single large dosage of salt that goes into your bloodstream and is able to do something to POIS, and combined with vitamin C, that may do something.  Maybe just eating normal amounts of salt mixed with different foods makes it less diluted and it doesn't do a good job at all and goes barely noticed in your blood stream.  It's like eating any food with low sugar content, say a semi-healthy cereal like life cereal, and than eating a candy bar.  You will notice the candy bar a lot more.

FIDALGO,  sorry, just the caps to get your attention, I don't know if I believe in the "salt being in your mouth and signal to your brain" idea, but I'm looking forward to hear if it works for you or if it doesn't work for you.  Again, this could have something to do with my body, my genes, my appetite, my health, my results can be completely personal.  It could have even something to do with the claritin 24-hour I had taken beforehand, or the 2 months of  taking that and vitamin C.  But I would like to hear if it helps you, and if does not, I would be glad that you gave it a try.  I haven't felt POIS in quite a while and hope it stays that way.  I love feeling calm and relaxed like I should after an O, my last 4-5 sessions.  I hope it does something for you.
« Last Edit: 25/04/2012 06:26:38 by GoingCrazy »

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #16208 on: 25/04/2012 06:20:18 »
Observercenter, just curious, how much niacin do you take per day and do you take it before POIS, during a certain time during the day or etc. ? 

I used to take 500 milligrams of niacin pre-O, before I take the treatment I do now, and it actually made me almost feel worse, almost like it put me in POIS.  I realize that was possibly too much?
« Last Edit: 25/04/2012 06:23:27 by GoingCrazy »

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #16209 on: 25/04/2012 08:25:20 »
I would like to make a request on this forum: If you advertise that something cures you and then realize that your improvement was unrelated to your 'cure' and that you didnt 'cure' anything, please admit to the group that you were wrong.  This is a scientific forum, and your successes and failures should be equally documented.

Is this directed at someone? or are you just making a statement?  Because I am still feeling no pois on my method, just in case it was directed at me I don't know.  But I did not state that I found a cure (if it was directed at me), I only stated that it has deminished my pois 100% which hasn't happened to me before, so possibly, I may have found something close to a cure but only time will tell for me once I stop it and "O".

POIS symptoms overlap with those of thousands of disorders and syndromes out there.  Candida, Lyme Disease, Lupus, swamp butt, snotty nose, humabugga, and shmuggbug just to name a few.  And I'm not saying let's not check every one of those for ideas.  But they're not POIS and we shouldn't treat them as such.

Secondly, with regard to my request above - We need to have a 2 week rule or something before we post about supplements that help.  POIS fluctuates daily and is affected by tons of different factors.  It's only natural that under these conditions you're going to discover a bunch of FALSE positives.  That's normal.   But when you have a group of 200, and everyone is sending out these FALSE positives, we'd create an environment where people like Victor.Kons tells us all about Niacin for the first time, and we ignore him because we think it's just another person crying wolf. 

So, wouldn't it be better to hold your Stallion at the gate for an extra 2 weeks, then let it out early when there's a chance it's a weak horse and 50 people will just waste money, time, and hope on the idea?  For all of our benefit, just wait 2 weeks please GoingCrazy, 2 weeks. 

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #16210 on: 25/04/2012 10:22:36 »
Observercenter, just curious, how much niacin do you take per day and do you take it before POIS, during a certain time during the day or etc. ? 

I used to take 500 milligrams of niacin pre-O, before I take the treatment I do now, and it actually made me almost feel worse, almost like it put me in POIS.  I realize that was possibly too much?

Hi GoingCrazy, i donīt need to take niacin everyday. I only take niacin(short-acting; pure niacin) before the O. to block POIS; and better in an empty stomach, just to get the flush. On average; I take 150-200 mg every four days.
I believe that taking 500 mg must be unneccesary high, but one should find its effective dose.

Offline John21

• View Profile
« Reply #16211 on: 25/04/2012 10:56:40 »
From this Dr Mirkin article it seems that a high salt diet is safe with adequate exercise.

http://www.drmirkin.com/heart/salt_sensitivity.html
Exercise lowers salt sensitivity

Gabe Mirkin, M.D.

Excessive intake of salt causes high blood pressure in some, but not all, people. High blood pressure increases risk for heart attacks, strokes, and kidney damage. Why do some people develop high blood pressure when they take in a lot of salt, while others do not? A recent study from the University of Minnesota shows that middle-aged people who start an exercise program lose their tendency to develop high blood pressure when they take in extra salt (Journal of Human Hypertension, May 2006).

All people who exercise frequently and hard need to take in extra salt. During World War II, Dr. James Gamble of Harvard Medical School showed that the only mineral that exercisers need in large quantities is salt. If heavy exercisers don’t take in enough salt, they will eventually run low on salt and suffer fatigue, muscle aches and cramps, and be at increased risk for injuring themselves.

The Minnesota study measured blood pressure in people when they followed a high-salt diet and again when they went on a low-salt diet. The salt-sensitive people who developed high blood pressure on a high-salt diet were started on an exercise program. After six months, many of these people did not develop high blood pressure when they again ate a high-salt diet. This shows that regular exercise can control high blood pressure caused by a high-salt diet. Previous studies show that it is very bad advice to tell most exercisers to restrict their intake of salt. This new study shows that many people who develop high blood pressure from a high salt diet when they are sedentary, will not develop high blood pressure on the same diet when they exercise.

Checked 3/1/08

Offline greengrass

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16212 on: 25/04/2012 11:01:07 »
Since 2007/2008 I have been suffering from severe nausea, headaches, high temperatures, dizziness and a dry throat. These symptoms happen straight after a wet dream, which occurs during the night or in the early morning.  The symptoms can last from 4 to 10 days or even more, giving me just a few days reprieve before I have another wet dream, which starts the whole horrible cycle all over again.  Furthermore, the systems peak on the day after the wet dream and stay constant from then on.  I have been to the doctors many times, but they have done nothing to help me.   My life is becoming a real misery. Can someone please give me advice?

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #16213 on: 25/04/2012 11:53:56 »
What about regular ejauculations? How old are you? Write more about you and your previous treatments. My advice: try niacin and ejauculate once a week to avoid wet dreams.

Offline greengrass

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16214 on: 25/04/2012 13:27:20 »
Thank you for your reply, starsky. I am 26 years old and have not ejaculated voluntarily for a number of years now.  Five months ago the doctor had given me ibuprofen tablets, which I take two every day. Although the frequency of having wet dreams has decreased from 4 per week to two since taking these tablets, the symptoms however - severe nausea, headaches, high temperatures, dizziness and a dry throat –feel like they are getting worse.

Do I need to have a prescription to obtain niacin?

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #16215 on: 25/04/2012 15:19:50 »
Great Job for the TV Documentary !!!

DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE YOUR BLOOD TEST RESULTS ON THE OTHER FORUM : http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=98.0

It could help us to see some common disfunction... we could even split into sections (hormonal, immunology, vitamin and others) like a real database.
Of course, the most important stays the NORD fund !
Thank you !

Thank you very much Habibou. I donīt have access right now to my blood test results, but i will post them when i get them.

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #16216 on: 25/04/2012 15:24:46 »

Do I need to have a prescription to obtain niacin?

No, you donīt . You can get in any herb store. Be sure to get the short-acting, pure niacin.

Your case sounds very uncommon, your frequency of wet dreams is really high.

Offline greengrass

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16217 on: 25/04/2012 15:40:13 »
4 was the max amount of wet dreams, but on average it was about two. 

Thank you for the information

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #16218 on: 25/04/2012 17:31:50 »

Hi GoingCrazy, i donīt need to take niacin everyday. I only take niacin(short-acting; pure niacin) before the O. to block POIS; and better in an empty stomach, just to get the flush. On average; I take 150-200 mg every four days.
I believe that taking 500 mg must be unneccesary high, but one should find its effective dose.

Ok, thanks for your reply.  How does your sleep during the days when you take it compare to those days that you don't take it?

Offline daveman

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16219 on: 25/04/2012 17:56:31 »
Hi all,

I've been so busy, just got back to revise the last two pages or so I hadn't seen.

B_Daniel, I like your 2 wks rule. Sot of like buying a gun, and maybe not far off the mark here. A sort of "cool down" time. A time to really be sure that what  you have is consistent. There are 300+ readers here, and one simple misplaced proposition of "cure" can have them all running to give it a try.

Hopefully we can contribute, but "contribute" means "help". If we give erred information with little support, we may well not be helping.

When we are in POIS and suffering from it, any coincidence whether it is good or bad, seems to be directly related to POIS. I get a gas pain and I think it's POIS, I get a twitch in a leg muscle and I think it's POIS, I take a shower and my POIS gets better, it must be a cure!

What I have a hard time understanding is, why are we so ready to jump all over "whatever hint" and yet most of us are very sluggish about making a donation to the fund for REAL research?

We should be ALL OVER IT. A real research program to know for sure what POIS is what causes it so we can STOP puting poisons in our body and get on with a regular life.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16220 on: 25/04/2012 19:47:24 »

B_Daniel, I like your 2 wks rule. Sot of like buying a gun, and maybe not far off the mark here. A sort of "cool down" time. A time to really be sure that what  you have is consistent. There are 300+ readers here, and one simple misplaced proposition of "cure" can have them all running to give it a try.

Hopefully we can contribute, but "contribute" means "help". If we give erred information with little support, we may well not be helping.

When we are in POIS and suffering from it, any coincidence whether it is good or bad, seems to be directly related to POIS. I get a gas pain and I think it's POIS, I get a twitch in a leg muscle and I think it's POIS, I take a shower and my POIS gets better, it must be a cure!

What I have a hard time understanding is, why are we so ready to jump all over "whatever hint" and yet most of us are very sluggish about making a donation to the fund for REAL research?

We should be ALL OVER IT. A real research program to know for sure what POIS is what causes it so we can STOP puting poisons in our body and get on with a regular life.

I've been here since 2007 and if we applied the "2 week rule", 90%+ of the "cures" would evaporate.

Poof!

The worst part is the crushing disappointment when all hopes are up (unmerited), and then the inevitable...crash.

I was very cautious - even skeptical - in believing my own testosterone success for the first 6 months.
« Last Edit: 25/04/2012 19:52:58 by demografx »

Offline Vasian1980

• View Profile
« Reply #16221 on: 25/04/2012 20:36:16 »
My symptoms started a year ago after a sore throat, gradually saw the crunch in the joints. Recently revealed streptococcus and Staphylococcus aureus, what do you think about this?

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16222 on: 25/04/2012 22:02:58 »
greengrass, welcome to the POIS thread of The Naked Science Forum!  We believe that 2012 is POIS' Breakthrough Year! We hope to launch serious POIS Medical Research! A great time to be here!

**(If you have any technical questions, please feel free to PM (private message) Daveman or me -- or another forum member - - go towards the end of this welcome message (after the 5 available research articles are described) for instuctions on how to send PM. We'll be happy to explain!)***

If you haven't already done so, but would like to like to join the new forum,  send "daveman" a PM here at the Naked Science Forum.

Here are some POIS resources which may be helpful to you:

Click here to see Mat780's excellent YouTube POIS Channel!   Mat's YouTube videos include (1) our great new April 12 POIS TV Documentary! A must-see. And (2) The Learning Channel documentary, featuring our forum member "Animus"!

Click here to see The POIS reddit post!  Outsiders (non-POISers) spontaneously gifted NORD's POIS Research Grant $1,000+ from this reddit post. Thanks to "mellivora" and "CCconfucius"!!!

Our POIS chatroom (realtime chat). Invite or visit another member(s) there, ANY TIME. We can all get to know each other better:
Just click here first, and then look for "CHAT" button towards top of page, 4th button to your right!

Our alternate POIS Forum - architectural genius: "daveman" - for detailed subject-by-subject discussion!
http://www.POISCenter.com/forums/index.php
Our 5-year-old POIS thread here at Naked Science Forum will also always remain open for newcomers, for general unstructured discussion, and historical research of the 10,000+ postings here since 2007.

Our POIS Information Website, built by "mat780", is here:
http://sites.google.com/site/POISwebsite/

The POIS Information Website is home to the POIS Forum Compendium, written by "Pyropeach", and contains theories already discussed here and treatments that have both worked and failed.

Please see "B_Jim"'s POIS Summary of All Cases, here as well as others on the Web. This includes remedies that we have tested, and results.
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.msg149009#msg149009

"Girlwind" has created an excellent POIS Video:

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome "POIS": Case report

Authors:
Abdalla M Attia*, Magda H Al-Ziny, Hossam A Yasien
*Corresponding author: Andrology Unit, Minoufiya University, Shibin El Kom, Eygpt

For more info, check out emi_b's  SMF POIS thread:
http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=191.0;topicseen

POIS Research Studies available Upon Request:

1. and 2. POIS Research Studies, 2011

These 2 papers reveal Dr. Waldinger's POIS autoimmune hypothesis and suggest one possible avenue of treatment.

3. First POIS Research Study, 2002

We have a copy of the first formal medical investigation on POIS by Prof. dr. Marcel D. Waldinger,MD,PhD, and Dr. Dave Schweitzer, MD.

4. Recent POIS Research Study, 2010

CASE REPORT
Postorgasm Illness Syndrome - A Spectrum of Illnesses
Jane Ashby, MRCP, and David Goldmeier, MRCP
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.msg316781#msg316781

5. British Medical Journal Case Report, 2010

Case study by Dr. Selwyn Dexter of a patient with a headache-featured POIS symptom treated with progesterone/norethisterone.
http://casereports.bmj.com/content/2010/bcr.10.2009.2359.short?rss=1

How to get any or all of the above 5 studies: send me or "daveman" a Private Message (PM) with your regular email address (use "AT" instead of "@" ) and we'll send you back the PDF(s).

To send a Private Message, click on "My Messages" at the top of this page. Then click "Send Message". From that point on, it works just like posting a message here, except that it only goes to the person(s) you designate.

New York Times article,

January 20, 2009
Mind
Sex and Depression: In the Brain, if Not the Mind
By RICHARD A. FRIEDMAN, M.D.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/health/views/20mind.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=friedman%20sexual%20January%2020&st=cse

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In addition to serving our own informational interests, the resources listed above can be useful for you to show our credibility to the medical world - which often shows little understanding and is sometimes skeptical of our condition: POIS has scientific underpinnings and POIS is not "just another psychological problem" related to sex - to be treated by the psychiatric/psychotherapeutic community. All of this information can greatly help you to fight the immediate reaction of some doctors: so just tell them, "IT'S NOT 'ALL IN YOUR HEAD'! "

It can be very  helpful to you when dealing with medical professionals to point out the
POIS' official listing, as recognized by the
National Institutes for Health (NIH), Office of Rare Diseases Research
:

And in Europe: Orphanet now lists POIS on their website! - Click here!

POIS also appears in credible medical sources such as the Journal of Sexual Medicine (Dr. Waldinger's study), British Medical Journal and wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postorgasmic_illness_syndrome

For over 5 years, our POIS forum has attracted over 200 POIS sufferers worldwide who have posted here, research on an additional 200 sufferers elsewhere on the internet, plus our pages have been read nearly 2,000,000 times! Not bad for a rare malady!

Show some of this to your doctor - with pride! Chances are, YOU know FAR more about POIS than s/he does! Don't be intimidated by fancy diplomas. It's almost impossible for ANY one doctor to know much about POIS before you walk into his/her office. Unfortunately, it's up to YOU to educate THEM! And if you happen to find yourself with a disagreeable "student"-doctor (you're the teacher!), find another doctor. Quickly!

SEARCH THE FORUM WITH GOOGLE

We have an overwhelming amount of data: more than 5 years' worth of posts (over  10,000 posts!) from 200+ Forum members, and an additional 200 POIS sufferers found elsewhere on the Internet by Member B_Jim.

In the Google search box, type
whatever-it-is-you're-interested-in-finding-out[space]POIS[space]site:http://thenakedscientists.com/

for example, I tried
nocturnal emission POIS site:http://thenakedscientists.com/

and 740 results came up for "nocturnal emission" within the Forum.

be careful with spaces (you can use them before the word "site") and no-spaces (everything after the word "site")

Google even provides you results with the Message# for each result. But Message #'s do change, so be patient and look for the approximate Message#.

« Last Edit: 26/04/2012 04:14:42 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16223 on: 25/04/2012 22:04:33 »

POIS symptoms overlap with those of thousands of disorders and syndromes out there, [such as] swamp butt...humabugga, and shmuggbug just to name a few. 

You're right, B_Daniel! I tried all the internet forums for swamp butt, humabugga, and shmuggbug and they just weren't nearly as helpful as this one!
« Last Edit: 25/04/2012 22:11:44 by demografx »

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #16224 on: 26/04/2012 00:19:21 »

Ok, thanks for your reply.  How does your sleep during the days when you take it compare to those days that you don't take it?

Very similar, i donīt believe i have slept so much differently, i havenīt noticed any diference.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #16224 on: 26/04/2012 00:19:21 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length