The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6425920 times)

Offline fidalgo

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #16525 on: 23/05/2012 19:01:15 »
has any body ever done a semen culture to check for bacteria/viruses

I had made two times semen examination. I almost sure that it has done the semen culture. My semen are normal and nothing different had been found.

One thing that I had made some times and always have some alteration is urine examīs. I had done some times and all the times I have a little more leucociotos than normal. Are you with the same problem in urine examīs?

Offline fidalgo

• View Profile
« Reply #16526 on: 23/05/2012 19:03:44 »
Hi guys, one person has reported that he tested for hepatitis and nothing found and there was no link between pois and hepatiss. Today morning after seeing the blog and discussed with my colleagues,i have a new question for all. Whether r u a pre-matured born baby/ whether u r low weight when u r born, whether u r kept in a incubulator after delivery for some days. Waiting for ur reply

I never had any healthy problems before POIS. I was a healthy children (even more healthy than the normal ones). I donīt think that Pois have this kind of source.

Offline fidalgo

• View Profile
« Reply #16527 on: 23/05/2012 19:13:12 »
I have seen a lot of people talking about the reason off POIS and some said that the problem may be in the pleasure mechanism. Besides eating and ejaculation I have another situation that my POIS occurs. When Iīm evacuating and there are too much time of my last ejaculation, sometimes some sperm go out of my peis in the same time of faeces. When this occurs, I donīt have any pleasure but I have a small POIS (small because only a bit of sperm go out). So I think that POIS doesnīt have relation with pleasure mechanism...

Do you have this too?

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #16528 on: 23/05/2012 19:14:02 »
Hi guys, one person has reported that he tested for hepatitis and nothing found and there was no link between pois and hepatiss. Today morning after seeing the blog and discussed with my colleagues,i have a new question for all. Whether r u a pre-matured born baby/ whether u r low weight when u r born, whether u r kept in a incubulator after delivery for some days. Waiting for ur reply

Hola prateek.  I am the guy who appears in El Mundo article - the first one!-. I didnīt have any of these problems ( 50 cm - 3,100 kg - 9 months - at birth), and i strongly oppose - like every one of us knows 100% - that this is a psychological disorder. No way, never.
From what iīve been told(by the doctor who put a name to this syndrome), an intradermal, allergy test of dilluted semen gives the same POIS symptoms to POIS patientes, as hyposensibilization therapy does when they are injecting your own semen. I had an allergy test and i could feel a weird feeling in my head - in the exact area where i feel this "pressure" in POIS - just in the moment they were injecting me my own semen - For me it was a shocking proof that POIS could have an auto-inmune component. However, i did not developed the symptoms because i had taken niacin - that works very well on me -.
« Last Edit: 23/05/2012 20:23:48 by observercenter »

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #16529 on: 23/05/2012 19:34:59 »
Day two of garlic + fenugreek trial. It works.  :-'(

GDRTW, please let us know the name of the bean in Mandarin.

Hi, garlic and fenugreek are a very good combo. I obtained the first major relief combining both of them. I suggest you to use some red berries(even the Goji berries, they work really well). The most effective treatment i have found is the niacin. POIS monster has been keep at bay the last  8-9 months - the amount of time i have been using the niacin!

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #16530 on: 23/05/2012 19:40:12 »
Premature. low weight, spent a few weeks in an incubator.

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #16531 on: 23/05/2012 21:36:55 »
I have seen a lot of people talking about the reason off POIS and some said that the problem may be in the pleasure mechanism. Besides eating and ejaculation I have another situation that my POIS occurs. When Iīm evacuating and there are too much time of my last ejaculation, sometimes some sperm go out of my peis in the same time of faeces. When this occurs, I donīt have any pleasure but I have a small POIS (small because only a bit of sperm go out). So I think that POIS doesnīt have relation with pleasure mechanism...

Do you have this too?

I have this too, but i dont know if it gives me pois symptoms or not. 
I believe that liquid is mostly from prostate and contain no sperm.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16532 on: 23/05/2012 23:22:42 »

I strongly oppose - like every one of us knows 100% - that this is a psychological disorder. No way, never.

EXTREMELY WELL SAID, OBSERVER!! THANK YOU!

« Last Edit: 24/05/2012 00:26:52 by demografx »

Offline 0002ppdnuos

• View Profile
« Reply #16533 on: 24/05/2012 01:49:19 »
Hi, garlic and fenugreek are a very good combo. I obtained the first major relief combining both of them. I suggest you to use some red berries(even the Goji berries, they work really well). The most effective treatment i have found is the niacin. POIS monster has been keep at bay the last  8-9 months - the amount of time i have been using the niacin!
I'll try niacin as soon as I can.
The reason for the procrastination is that I couldn't find niacin (Vit-B3) in the pharmacy here.
What they have is B-complex which mixes every B.
Anyway, I'll try to go to the city and search in larger pharmacies.

Offline 0002ppdnuos

• View Profile
« Reply #16534 on: 24/05/2012 01:55:18 »

I strongly oppose - like every one of us knows 100% - that this is a psychological disorder. No way, never.

+1

Offline 0002ppdnuos

• View Profile
« Reply #16535 on: 24/05/2012 01:58:34 »
POISer in Tokyo (Taiwan - SORRY!)  This syndrome is not contained at all!  The big benefit is that you're trying supplements that we haven't even heard of.  The above is just edamame, right??
From Wikipedia, 'maodou' is edamame:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edamame [nofollow]

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #16536 on: 24/05/2012 02:41:34 »
yes prateek, i am also prematured born and i was kept in incubuator for some days. What is the link between pois and this. Pl explain

Offline Stef

• View Profile
« Reply #16537 on: 24/05/2012 03:29:01 »
Stef, I'm applying for canonization process for you into sainthood. The paperwork is being prepared as I write this.

How else can we thank you?

: - )

OMG. I just saw this!

Canonization is very doubtful, LOL!!!

And my Hebrew school teacher must be rolling over!

But thank you, demo, for your endearing sentiment. We're just all on the same page -- that's what is happening here. :-)

Stef

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16538 on: 24/05/2012 04:15:06 »

+1

0002ppdnuos, thanks!

« Last Edit: 24/05/2012 04:43:52 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16539 on: 24/05/2012 05:01:13 »
GDRTW, welcome to the POIS thread of The Naked Science Forum!  We believe that 2012 is POIS' Breakthrough Year. We hope to launch serious POIS Medical Research. A great time to be here!

Please check your mail inbox for a complete list of POIS resources.
(click on "My Messages" at the top of this page)

Welcome aboard!
demografx and daveman
Your forum moderators

« Last Edit: 24/05/2012 07:03:49 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16540 on: 24/05/2012 05:15:46 »
Stef, I'm applying for canonization process for you into sainthood. The paperwork is being prepared as I write this.

How else can we thank you?

OMG. I just saw this!

Canonization is very doubtful, LOL!!!

And my Hebrew school teacher must be rolling over!

But thank you, demo, for your endearing sentiment. We're just all on the same page -- that's what is happening here. :-)

Stef

Stef, no problem! You've been PRE-APPROVED by our Director!!

Mr. EYEgive POIS

« Last Edit: 24/05/2012 17:00:40 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16541 on: 24/05/2012 05:52:24 »

POIS FUNDRAISING IDEAS ONLINE
http://www.fundraiserhelp.com/online-fundraiser.htm

Please read, post a comment, and/or PM me, or daveman, if you have ANY ideas about this.

Thank you!
Demo

Offline GDRTW

• View Profile
Soybeans
« Reply #16542 on: 24/05/2012 08:34:13 »
0002ppdnuos. You are right. I have never came across this word before but that's it for sure. Good little enrgey booster in times of need.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16543 on: 24/05/2012 08:43:55 »

Australian mining magnate Gina Rinehart has become the world's richest woman, and earns more than Ģ1m an hour.

Wouldn't it be nice if Gina will see the ABC TV POIS documentary/Australia and $contribute$!
« Last Edit: 24/05/2012 08:49:16 by demografx »

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #16544 on: 24/05/2012 11:10:02 »
Can someone write to big condom companys for help?
When a tv channel wants to make a programm about POIS, one part of the programm should be a meeting with a condom company asking if they could do something for our sexual health?
« Last Edit: 24/05/2012 11:13:46 by Starsky »

Offline 0002ppdnuos

• View Profile
« Reply #16545 on: 24/05/2012 14:38:33 »
When a tv channel wants to make a programm about POIS, one part of the programm should be a meeting with a condom company asking if they could do something for our sexual health?
This idea seems to be very feasible.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16546 on: 24/05/2012 15:43:32 »

Didn't CC or someone else start an effort like this?

I tried this idea with manufacturers of my testosterone, Watson Pharma, but ultimately I did not succeed.

Good thinking, Starsky!

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #16547 on: 24/05/2012 16:46:05 »
I think, you need to do this in a official way in a tv program, its the best way to get them on our side!

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16548 on: 24/05/2012 16:52:06 »
I see. Thanks, Starsky.

« Last Edit: 24/05/2012 16:54:20 by demografx »

Offline 0002ppdnuos

• View Profile
« Reply #16549 on: 24/05/2012 16:58:56 »
I never had any healthy problems before POIS. I was a healthy children (even more healthy than the normal ones). I donīt think that Pois have this kind of source.
The same with me.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #16549 on: 24/05/2012 16:58:56 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums