The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6428509 times)

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #17450 on: 30/12/2012 20:08:52 »
Hello, I am new to this forum, but I have been following it  for sometime.   I  tend to agree with  some people here and I  am 100% sure that  high histamine levels are the  cause of the  problem. Now, the big  question  is how you deal with it. Trust me, nothing will help you  on a longer term basis  if you are going to look for a magic pill or  a shot of  adrenaline or  a calcium blocker( by the way worst thing you can do). This is systematic  problem of your body.  Almost in 90% of all cases   this is  a problem related to copper imbalance.  Copper deficiency , which can be caused by  many factors  will lead to  increase in  Ferritin ( if you are a male  I am very sure your ferritin level  is  higher than normal), which  will cause inflammation and higher histamine.  You will have low  manganese which in turn will lower your dopamine levels.  High copper  low histamine , low copper  high histamine.   Low adrenals = low ceruplasmin = low copper bound and high  biounavailable or toxic copper, which in turn causes  hyper thyrodism and  lowers adrenal even more.    You need to take  manganese 30 mg a day ,  50 mg zinc  and 3 mg  copper,  also 1gr  vitamin  C, B5.   It will automatically  fix your  na/k ratio in your cell and take care of calcium  problem. Also  buy  open  water.  It is the water with the  different angle in the molecule and that will take care of your candida problems , since  no copper  say hello to candida.

Best  Regards, 
Herman Bolduev

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #17451 on: 30/12/2012 20:26:43 »
As 2012 draws to a close I'd just like to thank everyone on the NSF for the ideas they've shared and the interesting exchanges we've had over the past year. It's been fascinating.
I feel like we're making progress & I'll continue to post here in 2013. Thanks again my friends :)

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #17452 on: 31/12/2012 07:39:36 »
This has been a pretty historic year for me, grabbing my pois by the horns and wrestling with it.  I'm 29 and this was my first full calendar year focusing on pois.  I echo Kurtosis' statements above.

Herman, I recently had my heavy metals tested... haven't gotten my results yet but will post them on January 8th when I do.  Copper and Histamine are known to be related at times, thank you for your post!

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17453 on: 31/12/2012 08:38:38 »
Daniel.   It is almost  impossible to be checked for heavy  metals. I am not guessing here, this is 100%.  Just check your ferritin  and ceruplasmin  levels .  This will clear up all your situation.   POIS is  iron copper manganese, calcium problem induced by copper(zinc ) imbalance. Which causes  low  pottasium in blood and high  in the cell.  Niacin   quercetin calcium channel blockers  are just temp solutions. There could not be a pill for it, this is systematic.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17454 on: 31/12/2012 08:43:17 »
It is extremely  hard to check for  metals which are used in  human metabolism. Most of the tests are incorrect.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17455 on: 31/12/2012 17:04:40 »
Gbolduev, I assume your symptoms are only cognitive since that is what I assume when the person doesn't list their symptoms. I'm curious to know how long you've been on these vitamins and how long your symptoms have been relieved for and to what extent. Do they help you with mental energy and thought speed, memory, or thought capacity(ability to hold multiple thoughts in your mind and multitasking) or all of these?

There are different types of POIS and while your theory may hold true for you it might not be the case for others here.
« Last Edit: 31/12/2012 17:07:21 by Vincent M »

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #17456 on: 31/12/2012 19:50:03 »
2012 has been a good year for me too. It's the year that I finally went from silent reader to poster. Also, we are all closer than ever to finding a solution to all of our pois conditions. Thank you to everyone, including kurtosis and B_Daniel - you guys are so smart! 2013 will be the year. I'm very optimistic! Then we can all get our normal lives back and make pois a distant memory, right after our big pois cure celebration, the drinks are on me. haha :]

Happy New Year everyone!

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #17457 on: 31/12/2012 20:34:43 »
2012 has been a good year for me too. It's the year that I finally went from silent reader to poster. Also, we are all closer than ever to finding a solution to all of our pois conditions. Thank you to everyone, including kurtosis and B_Daniel - you guys are so smart! 2013 will be the year. I'm very optimistic! Then we can all get our normal lives back and make pois a distant memory, right after our big pois cure celebration, the drinks are on me. haha :]

Happy New Year everyone!
Thanks Prancer & thanks to B_Daniel who has been a great sounding board and good friend in 2012.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17458 on: 01/01/2013 09:15:30 »
Vincent M,  My symptoms  were very sore throat, panick attacks, temperature, brain  fog, sinusitis, depression ,  bad dreams,high blood pressure. My case was bad. Now I dont  have any symptoms and wont have them ever. Unless I  engage in  accesive sexual activity and wont  balance my body chemestry.  There are 2 cases of POIS to me.  Someone who is born with it,  someone who recieved this gift as a " punishment" for their life style ,  and there are 2 subcases,    infection  based  and inflammation based. What connects all these?  take a guess.   The answer is  cortisol.  Too high or  too low.  Too low  means your  thyroid is  way to sluggish , too high means  it could be fast or you are in acute  state of stress.  Both cases  have the main problem  which is  the biounavailability of copper.  In case of  low adrenal you have low ceruplasmin  and thus little available or bound copper,  and in case of  high thyroid  or acute stress, your copper is heavily used. Basically  the problem  of POIS is as electrical as chemical. I agree than  there are many reasons why  the  cortisol  gets     
effected , but in 90% cases , it is the problem  with copper.  Other cases  are very easy to see also.   People  who are born with POIS are  copper toxic people,   this " gift " was given them by their mother.   Dont get me wrong, by copper imbalance I  mean everything that  goes around copper metabolism , which  are  zinc  calcium ,  iron , manganese , blood PH( which is one of the most important ones, since it effects  ionized calcium and cell penetration ability ), neurotransmitters synthesis,   inflammattion and  infection control( candida, allergies,  prostaglandin  regulation).    Just send me  your tests if you have some and I will try to help you . I am not trying to  be know it all,  and I am not asking for anything in return.   

GOOD LUCK  in this NEW YEAR

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17459 on: 01/01/2013 15:34:37 »
Gbolduev, thanks for describing your symptoms. I'd still like to know how long it took for the vitamins to relieve those symptoms. Also what do you consider to be excessive sexual activity? One orgasm a day? One a week? How often do you need to refrain from orgasm and sexual activity in order to remain symptom free?

I am interested in your theory, but you must understand that I've read about many different theories on how to cure POIS so I am very skeptical at this point. The thing that speaks to me most is our members' actual results with various treatments, which is why I'm asking for the specifics of how you treated yourself.

Happy new year.

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #17460 on: 01/01/2013 17:10:34 »
Hi Vincent Marcus, I agree with what you've said. I sent Gbolduev a PM asking those questions. It's not the first one who comes here and claims he has got the solution to our answers. But I'm very interested on what he has to say.

Happy new year to everyone!

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17461 on: 01/01/2013 17:42:23 »
Hi,  my email is  gbolduev@mail.ru.   If you have any questions  you can  send me emails , since I have been experiencing problems with  PMs  and I dont have time to constantly retype  my  answers.
I  am  not planning to be hanging out  on this forum and prove anything to anyone.  If I can help I would  do it, you  read what I wrote.  I will help everybody who needs help , I will spend my time and energy  and  I dont ask  anything in return..  I  am doing this  in memory of my wife who died  from cancer,  and I could not help her  since I was in completely different field that  time. 

It took me  3 months to restore to  NORMAL life   pre POIS like it never happened. 

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17462 on: 01/01/2013 17:50:43 »
VINCENT  M,     POIS  does not exist, you have a systematic problem  at all times.   It can be triggered by stress even without  sex or orgasms.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17463 on: 01/01/2013 18:43:29 »
Here is the blood work, that I need to  see to help you .
1) electrolytes
2) Thyroid, TSH  T3 T4
3) ionized calcium and magnesium
4) Ferritin
5) Iron
6) Ceruplasmin

Even if you have old tests  send all of them to my e-mail, and I will create a program  for you.  Remember  4 cases of problems exist with your POIS. I will try to tell you which  case is you and how to  fix it.

gbolduev@mail.ru

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #17464 on: 02/01/2013 00:01:32 »
Herman, thanks for the lengthy explanation.  You seem to be a good guy who's trying to help.  I'm sure more than a few of us will take on your suggestions and see if your treatments apply to us.
-----------------

As a separate note, I realized last night that I am physically unable to keep my eyes open during a picture's flash in a dark room.  I blinked in 4 pictures in a row, where none of the other 4 people did, and then the photographer singled me out and took about 10 pics of me straight - where I blinked in every one.  It was the flash from an iphone5.  Everyone was laughing and found it hilarious that I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I researched it a little this morning to see if it could be pois related.  I don't like to assume every one of my problems can be explained by pois, but I found some interesting stuff:

"There is a circular opening located in the center of the iris that controls the amount of light that enters the eye. Excessive prostaglandin E2 (induced by excessive norepinephrine) and histamine in the retina, accompanied with a lack of serotonin, glycine, GABA and prostaglandin E1, can over-excite the visual receiving sensors."

"As a feedback control of the visual circuit, the photosensitivity of the receiving circuit decreases as dopamine increases, so that there is no truncation of visual signals entering the visual cortex. When the dopamine level is too low, though, the retinal receiving circuit becomes too sensitive to light. The eye pupils become dilated by the norepinephrine - sympathetic nervous function."
http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/vision-problems-eye-floaters-and-sexual-activity

Kind of interesting.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17465 on: 02/01/2013 06:32:04 »
B_Daniel.  Yes  Dr. Richards explains and sees the picture correctly.  His explanations are  precise  ,  the flash   or any intense light  are the problems to people in sexual  exhaustion. POIS is a type of  sexual and physical exhaustion, where  the body chemistry is  not balanced.   One thing I dont like about  Dr. Richards and his method  is that  he feeds everybody  the same thing, lets say  multi A,  or aminos, or fish oil.  multi -A has a lot of B complex vitamins, which will definetely  speed up  your thyroid.  But  adrenal and thyroid are connected, meaning  thyroid speeds up, you will feel the weakness in the adrenal, since thyroid will  make adrenal pump  its hormones faster.  I bet   that Dr. Richards  regimen will get  some people out of POIS but  into another problem.    Lets say if you are a case with a  fast thyroid,  then you will get  hypoglycemia on his regimen  and your energy  will decrease.   Body chemistry  has to be balanced according to your case. You cant just assume  you are in inflammation type of  balance,  since you can be in  infection type also.   

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17466 on: 02/01/2013 06:57:14 »
Also  Dr.Richards, just speeds you up, but he  does not solve  your electrical problems. He assumes your  adrenal takes over thyroid , which is not the case mostly. Usually  adrenals are so exhausted that it  takes time to feed them,  and you need to calm the person down,  feed the adrenals and then  feed the thyroid.   And if you feed  an exhausted person his regimen , then your thyroid will speed up first and put  that extra  stress on adrenal, and  all the nutrients that you get into adrenal will be used quickly.   When I was  sick at first, I did  Dr. Richards like regimen  and  the anxiety got better since my sodium  level went up, POIS got  better,  but boy I lost all energy , I was passing out walking  and that eventually  stressed me even more.  Also in the morning I started to vomit , since my blood sugar was just  way low.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17467 on: 02/01/2013 07:15:24 »
Same things  on heavy  exercise.  I got much better on heavy exercise,  but it created other problems.  Trust me guys I tried every thing.  I did B3 when this forum did not even exist. Because I though that I had  dystonia and  my blood vessels were screwed up, to my  surprise I got my after sex condition better.  Then I did  B3 plus  quercetin , quercetin to get rid of the flush, since it is phytoestrogen.  Then I  realized  that  quercetin worked by increasing copper that is why  D2 and E2 got  controlled. Then I sped myself up , and got into other  problems.  Then I  undestood that this is  systematic  problem and got into biochemestry  of it and  the body as a system, not  separate  parts.    There are 4 cases of this problem. Your body is a system, you cant use a pill, channel blocker or malic acid( amber acid) ATF energy boosters.   you need to balance every part, every pathway. 

Offline jerryw

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17468 on: 03/01/2013 05:40:41 »
Hey Guys, I've had POIS for a quite some time.  Decided it was time I connected with you all on.  Happy New Year BTW.  Wanted to say thanks to you all for the interesting posts. 

I read in a number of places that I should join POIS center, but after viewing the site it seems to be not a forum but mainly fundraising site?  Is that right?  Is POIS center sponsored by NORD?  NORD seems like a very good organization, but I don't understand the connection.  Anyway, the admins at POIS center seem to be recommending this site for people who are looking for a cure.  I'm looking for a cure so I think I belong here. 

I recently started on a SCIT program and am currently at 1:10K.  I have confirmed allergic reaction to semen.  Will post more later. 

Offline jerryw

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17469 on: 03/01/2013 05:43:44 »
Kurtosis, I have a question for you on this histamine theory.  Are the histamines induced as part of erection or as part of orgasm?  I've read that histamines have a link to erection, but it seems that healthy males have frequent erections during the night.  Therefore, it seems that the histamine burst would have to come from the orgasm to explain POIS.  Sorry, I'm still a newbie on your theory. 

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #17470 on: 03/01/2013 08:41:41 »
Kurtosis, I have a question for you on this histamine theory.  Are the histamines induced as part of erection or as part of orgasm?  I've read that histamines have a link to erection, but it seems that healthy males have frequent erections during the night.  Therefore, it seems that the histamine burst would have to come from the orgasm to explain POIS.  Sorry, I'm still a newbie on your theory. 
Great to have a new poster Jerry.
Healthy males do. I do and histamine is involved in erections with more histamine being released as part of an O. I suspect some people like me are sensitive to the histamine released by an erection. I am so I'd be surprised if other sufferers aren't but you may not be.

However, I have several genetic mutations surrounding both methylation and deamination (MAO-A) which may be the reason why it takes me longer to reduce histamine levels after an O.

MAO A mutations can sometimes be associated with aggression and a male is more likely to have it as it's transmitted on the short arm of the X Chromosome. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase
I guess it's lucky I was never exposed to gamma rays as a child or I could have turned into the incredible hulk. Combined with POIS, that would have been a real bummer for my family  ;) We like a little humor on NSF. It helps us deal with our POIS....

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17471 on: 03/01/2013 16:29:23 »

1)ceruplasmin
2) ferritin
3) iron
4) ionized calcium and magnesium
5) TSH FT3 FT4 and  RT3( very much needed)
 6) Electrolytes

This is  what  I need .  SO please  send me this and only this.  I cant make stuff up.   gbolduev@mail.ru

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17472 on: 03/01/2013 16:50:28 »
It took me  3 months to restore to  NORMAL life   pre POIS like it never happened. 

Thanks for your answer, Gbolduev.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17473 on: 03/01/2013 19:07:19 »
Beginning my trial of methionine today. I ordered thirty 500mg caps and I'll be taking one in the morning sometimes and sometimes one before orgasm. Just took one about 10 minutes ago.

I also took 350mg of mucuna pruriens today, which has been reliably(for ~1 month) giving me a slight energy boost that seems to last for up to a week with even just one cap. I'll be taking my usual fenugreek+tea combo in the morning and saw palmetto before orgasm. This will be in addition to a vitamin D3 trial I started a couple weeks ago, but hasn't had any effect yet and I don't expect it to considering I've never had any luck with vitamins(besides niacin).
« Last Edit: 03/01/2013 19:18:27 by Vincent M »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17474 on: 03/01/2013 20:20:27 »
VIncent M,  what are you trying to do with methionine.   TO detoxify your liver you need choline, inositol  and methionine.  500 mg   3 times a day but it wont have  any effect on POIS even if you do this  for a year.  You  cant take  stuff before orgasm and hope for it to cure your POIS, since  it takes 3 months to break the cycle with no sex.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #17474 on: 03/01/2013 20:20:27 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums