The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6449759 times)

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #17525 on: 06/01/2013 18:05:36 »
Vincent M,  why  would I go  with some herbs, if you  dont even know exactly how  they work. Medical knowledge is totally in control of things.  So far the only bullshitting done here is by you...My suggestions are simple.  DO the tests and you will get what is wrong with you. and how to fix it.  And people like you  go from one thing to another   , read the internet for what the herbs do  and completely  are unaware of the biochemistry...Not   the herbs make it .
This is  a systemic probl em and  this problem  is    way over you r head here.  But you  still  are going on  with your  OCD.
 I am not selling you  anything  .  I am trying to help  you from the  warmth of my heart..  And I get  the attitude from the guy , who has not  even submit ted  his tests.   You dont want to get better,  this POIS is your life now , you want to sit here and bs about  nothing  with all these people.  This is your choice. 

Thank you ,
Herman,

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17526 on: 06/01/2013 18:33:46 »
Really dude? I've given you plenty of data. If you can't even say what treatments I *might* benefit from then you have no right claiming that you know everything about POIS.

I've read your theories. Most of it barely even relates to POIS. I don't have the time, money, or energy to go out and bug doctors for tests every time some self-deluded fool comes here claiming to know the cure for everything under the sun.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17527 on: 06/01/2013 18:38:12 »
Romuloid Raimus, I'm curious to know if you tested any of these supplements separately or if you just began them all at the same time.

I've had a lot of luck with herbs, but no luck with vitamins. Can you attribute any improvement specifically to the vitamins that you're taking or do you think most of your symptom reduction has been from the herbs?
« Last Edit: 06/01/2013 18:44:03 by Vincent M »

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17528 on: 06/01/2013 18:47:24 »
VIncent M,  what are you trying to do with methionine.   TO detoxify your liver you need choline, inositol  and methionine.  500 mg   3 times a day but it wont have  any effect on POIS even if you do this  for a year.  You  cant take  stuff before orgasm and hope for it to cure your POIS, since  it takes 3 months to break the cycle with no sex.

Okay I admit you did mention these things, but only for liver detoxification. Anyway I'm not going to get these tests for you any time soon so I guess I'm done talking to you.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17529 on: 06/01/2013 18:51:51 »
Most of the theories  are not related to POIS?  HAHAHAHA         I cured my POIS?    You? 
I gave a list of tests that I need for  POIS.  And not  some  BS  old test,  which misses half of the components.  How can you put anything into your body ,  DUDE,   if you dont know what your  chemestry is?   Your adrenals are shot from what I see,   I bet you  your thyroid is trying to compensate  for them,   Your ionized  calcium  is low, and your bound calcium  is high  since your albumin is high.   You have alkalosis.  Good luck  on fixing this  with herbs. LMAO

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17530 on: 06/01/2013 19:06:53 »
Alright, so how might you fix those problems with vitamins?

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17531 on: 06/01/2013 21:06:53 »
It would be interesting to hear from some of the POIS members you attempted to treat. How many POIS cases have you solved? I see you've been active on the Russian POIS site for at least a year now. Would any of our fellow sufferers over there have anything to say about your protocol?

Offline Romuloid Raimus

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17532 on: 06/01/2013 21:59:39 »
Romuloid Raimus, I'm curious to know if you tested any of these supplements separately or if you just began them all at the same time.

I've had a lot of luck with herbs, but no luck with vitamins. Can you attribute any improvement specifically to the vitamins that you're taking or do you think most of your symptom reduction has been from the herbs?

Good question... Yes, I've tested them all separately.  I feel a small improvement in symptoms from taking the multi-vitamin alone... I take it mainly for general health and well being, and like I said, to ensure I have no deficiencies.  The iron is precautionary as well.  ZMA, on the other hand, has a profound impact on me, and many who take it.  The ingredients are simple, but it is very powerful, maybe the most powerful in my stack.  I recommend that if you try it, you start with a low dose, and increase slowly.  I notice smaller-but-noticable improvements with the omega 3's and the aminos as well.  I take considerably low doses of everything in my stack, my logic being that its probably better to spread out your intake of these substances, rather than to take massive amounts of one or two.  Just seems more balanced to me.  Hope this helps.

-RR

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17533 on: 06/01/2013 22:00:31 »
Vincent M,  I posted on the russian POIS site  on the same day I posted here, which is  couple of days before New Years,  since it was my New Years  resolution. 

Your problem is  that you    dont understand that  over and undermethylation  does not mean  anything for  POIS  sufferer at all...what  matters is dopamine/ serotonin   ratio.   That is why    you are   taking   stuff for low serotonin and low dopamine ,  taking SAMe and  all other   delitant  stuff  where you  have to be  fixing  the actual ratio of dopamine/serotonin.     If you  have  low serotonin and high dopamine  and  you take SAMe, you will get  screwed. LMAO     
Most severe POIS suffers are mixed,  with  screwed up  dopamine./ serotonin  level...    You cant know that ratio from blood tests ,since  the levels  are changing really fast.... this is  systemic  knowledge,  that is why you should give me tests and stop being a delitant in  denial, LMAO

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17534 on: 07/01/2013 00:58:24 »
Good question... Yes, I've tested them all separately.  I feel a small improvement in symptoms from taking the multi-vitamin alone... I take it mainly for general health and well being, and like I said, to ensure I have no deficiencies.  The iron is precautionary as well.  ZMA, on the other hand, has a profound impact on me, and many who take it.  The ingredients are simple, but it is very powerful, maybe the most powerful in my stack.  I recommend that if you try it, you start with a low dose, and increase slowly.  I notice smaller-but-noticable improvements with the omega 3's and the aminos as well.  I take considerably low doses of everything in my stack, my logic being that its probably better to spread out your intake of these substances, rather than to take massive amounts of one or two.  Just seems more balanced to me.  Hope this helps.

-RR

Thanks for your detailed response. I have tried magnesium and zinc with no effect, but they weren't good quality and I only took them for about a week. How long did you have to take the vitamins for before you noticed an improvement?

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17535 on: 07/01/2013 01:07:17 »
Ah. So I see that you haven't successfully treated anyone else's POIS except yours, Herman.

Offline observercenter

• View Profile
« Reply #17536 on: 07/01/2013 01:08:58 »
Vincent M,  I posted on the russian POIS site  on the same day I posted here, which is  couple of days before New Years,  since it was my New Years  resolution. 

Your problem is  that you    dont understand that  over and undermethylation  does not mean  anything for  POIS  sufferer at all...what  matters is dopamine/ serotonin   ratio.   That is why    you are   taking   stuff for low serotonin and low dopamine ,  taking SAMe and  all other   delitant  stuff  where you  have to be  fixing  the actual ratio of dopamine/serotonin.     If you  have  low serotonin and high dopamine  and  you take SAMe, you will get  screwed. LMAO     
Most severe POIS suffers are mixed,  with  screwed up  dopamine./ serotonin  level...    You cant know that ratio from blood tests ,since  the levels  are changing really fast.... this is  systemic  knowledge,  that is why you should give me tests and stop being a delitant in  denial, LMAO

If you really have a "pure heart" and want to help some people here, the worst you can do it's to laugh at them and the possible effects they can suffer. If you really suffered a bad POIS, I do not know how you dare to treat so bad some people with the same condition as you. Your "LMAO" bs is not appropiate here, stick it *somewhere else* ::) we are talking about our deepest feelings and our own life; If you really want to help them, you can offer your advice, your counsel, your scientific reasoning about POIS and how you obtained it, BUT NOT your attacks. They don't deserve to stand your mockery.
« Last Edit: 07/01/2013 01:24:45 by observercenter »

Offline Romuloid Raimus

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17537 on: 07/01/2013 02:03:59 »

-RR

Thanks for your detailed response. I have tried magnesium and zinc with no effect, but they weren't good quality and I only took them for about a week. How long did you have to take the vitamins for before you noticed an improvement?

Several hours.  Perhaps I should note that I only take high quality supplements, i.e. I buy from the big brands only.
« Last Edit: 07/01/2013 02:07:04 by Romuloid Raimus »

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #17538 on: 07/01/2013 04:12:06 »
This forum sure is a lot more exciting without a strict moderator :P

VM you can't just send random labs and assume that the answer is within there, you know that.  Herman, it takes time and a track record to prove you know what you're talking about.  We have over 700 pages of "cures" that largely don't work so we're all trained to be skeptical.  We're from all around the world speaking many diff languages... Plus we all suffer from a disease that makes us irritable!  So let's be more understanding.  At the end of the day, we're jsut trying to help one another.

I think I'm the only person to send Herman most of the blood work he's requested.  Upon first glance, he noticed something that my doctor completely missed: a Free T3 to Reverse T3 ratio that's extremely low (24 is ideal, 20 and lower is bad; mine is a 10).  So I guess that's the extent of his track record.  I need to get a couple more labs for herman before i continue moving down the road.  I'll keep everyone posted how things work out.  I believe nomore is also getting herman's labwork done.
« Last Edit: 07/01/2013 05:40:56 by B_Daniel »

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17539 on: 07/01/2013 04:24:33 »

Several hours.  Perhaps I should note that I only take high quality supplements, i.e. I buy from the big brands only.

That's fast to get results from vitamins. I should try some high quality ones next time. Thanks for letting us know what worked for you.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17540 on: 07/01/2013 04:31:25 »
Daniel, I agree with what you said. Also it's good that you let us know how Herman is attempting to treat you. I hope everyone who emails Herman will keep us all in the loop so that information isn't lost to us.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #17541 on: 07/01/2013 05:00:52 »
Thanks VM- Yeah I'll def keep ya'll updated!
« Last Edit: 07/01/2013 05:33:57 by B_Daniel »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17542 on: 07/01/2013 07:23:34 »
Observercenter   and Vincent M,

I think  the attacks  started from the  other end. I can always  quit  and go away. But I wont.  It is  just silly to judge someone just because you yourself  are not aware . I сured my POIS, I dont  feel the irritability. So I guess  I am sorry if   I dont completely put myself into your shoes. I know  it sucks. 
But one thing  I gaurantee you  is that I know how to cure this thing . Each person   is different, and I would never try to give any cures  untill I see tests.( it does not make sense at all).   
When I  was in POIS   I would listen to anyone to get rid of this thing.  I would pay any money  to get rid of this thing. 
So for me it is hard to understand  when  someone denies help, especially  from someone who is  a lot more clear on this particular topic.
As an example , on the Russian POIS site,  the moderator   put  the blood tests that   I require  in the  head topic of the forum, so everyone   can see those and   have a chance for the cure...This is called  team work... 
6  tests, and a  chance to get cured for free,  arent you tired of this thing?

Best Regards, Herman

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17543 on: 07/01/2013 10:56:52 »
Kurtosis,

I have sent some info  to Daniel.  I think  you will find it very useful.   And may be we  can collaborate on this, since you have  been on this forum  for a while   and  you seem to be  quite aware.  You might help me  convience  these people  that  there is no way  one should be  shooting in the dark with this  with no tests.  Calcium metabolism is impaired in  POIS sufferers and  if you  take wrong stuff,  you could have a heart attack, people,  wake up.

Thanks,
Herman

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #17544 on: 07/01/2013 15:08:57 »
Hi,

An update after 2 and half months of after starting Calcium channel blocker.  Presently I can say it is best medicine I found for my POIS say 60% of my POIS depth has been cured now.  Further, now after orgasm I am not getting any POIS effects, rather after stress, travelling, nightout i am getting POIS symptoms. 

Disadvantage:  Increased 8 kg in 2 months.  Doctors telling to continue for next four months.  But decided to quit as my weight reached 100.  Will update the more updates.  Soon.

@ German:  I thankful for your help in this site.  Pl explain, how calcium channel blocker i.e. fluneraize helps me in reducing the depth of my POIS.  further, I already done all the tests prescribed by you and I will get the result on 10th of this month.  I will mail you all my results. 

Finally thanking for this forum. 

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17545 on: 07/01/2013 15:37:30 »
one thing  I gaurantee you  is that I know how to cure this thing .

I still disagree with you on this point, but as Daniel said there's no point in fighting amongst ourselves.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17546 on: 07/01/2013 15:51:04 »
OK, Vincent,  no hard feelings.

Good luck,
Herman

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17547 on: 07/01/2013 16:02:28 »
Nathan,

Flunarizine inhibits the influx of extracellular calcium through myocardial and vascular membrane pores by physically plugging the channel. The decrease in intracellular calcium inhibits the contractile processes of smooth muscle cells, causing dilation of the coronary and systemic arteries, increased oxygen delivery to the myocardial tissue, decreased total peripheral resistance, decreased systemic blood pressure, and decreased afterload.

Basically this effects the permeability of your cells, and most  this effects your thyroid hormones, since with little  calcium  in the cell,  you get more pottasium there,  which makes your cells more sensetive to  thyroid hormones.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17548 on: 07/01/2013 16:19:48 »
Nathan,  the only problem with this that I see, if   this blocks  the channel physically completely  not only calcium  pathway.,  then  I guess the  thyroid  hormones might not get in  at all .. and thus you are gaining weight,  but your ionized calcium  gets restored in blood,  and you  feel better.   

If this is  the case,  than  this  channel  calcium blocker  blocks the channel  physically  and your  thyroid  hormones dont enter the cell, then this is  not good, and that is why you are  gaining weight,since your thyroid is totally deactivated. 

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17549 on: 07/01/2013 16:26:50 »
so there are 2 ways with this calcium channel blocker,   I did not produce it so I dont know exactly how it works.  But from you  gaining weight I would assume it  is blocking the pathway completely,  which is  very very bad. Since  your  thryoid  will  adjust  to even higher,  and when you quit   the channel blocker,  in a while you will have a major problem.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #17549 on: 07/01/2013 16:26:50 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length