The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6426245 times)

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #17950 on: 20/03/2013 13:50:36 »
I have a question for everyone here:  have your POIS symptoms, especially your cognitive symptoms, ever improved when you were sick with the flu/cold/other?

So, I'd like to know.  Have you experienced reduced symptoms, especially cognitive ones, from being sick?  And, do you get sick less, the same, or more than others?

I experienced less of my physical pain symptoms the past few times I've gotten the flu, but I'm not sure if it was just the nausea overpowering my POIS pain. I'd probably need to get sick more often in order to determine how it affects my cognition. Like you I rarely get sick. Maybe 3 or 4 times a year I'll get colds or flus.

I do seem to have decreased social anxiety when I get a headache, but perhaps the pain of the headache makes me forget about the acid pain of the anxiety.

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #17951 on: 20/03/2013 16:11:13 »
I received many messages from the members for the early posting of the treatments taken.  Most of them are telling that as I cured from last 25 days, they are telling to post.  further, they told that even if my POIS bounce back on me, they are ready to take it.  Due to this reason, I am posting the treatments taken by me.  But at this time, I can provide only the details of medicines taken.  The scientific reason, causes for POIS, precatutions to be taken, how many days tablets to be taken will post on 1st April. Presently I am having little knowledge on it.  My next appontment with the doctor is on 27th March.  During that time, I will discuss in detail the scientific part of the POIS. 

Medicines taken by me and continuing as of now from the last one month and ten days by me are:

a)Tablet Palsinuron   1-1-1 After food.
b) Kamdudha Ras      2-0-2 Before food.
c)Krumi Kuthar Ras   2-0-2 After food
d) Pathyadi Ghanavati 2-0-2 After food.
e) Amla Juice - 30 ml of amla juice daily after wakeup with 30 ml of water. 

Further, we require to restrain from Tomato, Curd, Non-Veg, Alchohol, Oily & Bakery items, Green Chillies, Sweets, Chats, Ice creams.  If not followed this, he told medicines will not work properly and imbalance (doshas) will remain.  I am following strict diet as suggested by him & found the results. 

Further, he told that some of the medicines listed above to be strictly taken under supervision of the doctor as some should be taken only for two months.  Further, he told first Ayurvedic physician requires to diagnoise the patient by checking the pulse rate to determine which part of the body is imbalanced.  Based on this, he prescribed the above medicines for me. 

Note:  Kindly consult your physician if anyone would like start to this.  Don't do self medication.  It is dangerous for your Kidneys and Liver.

When I started this medicine, I started founding reduction in symtoms from the 7th day of the treatment.  Now, my POIS is cured from the past 25 days. 

Earlier, (I think 3 times from Nov 2011 because of a) Herbal life diet b) Neem c) Calcium Channel Blocker )my POIS used to cure only for 5 or 6 days and used to bounce back.  But this time, its already 25 days after successs.  I feel I got the permanent solution due to my effort from November 2011.  I found this forum in October 2011.  I am cured after considering each and everybody's symtoms, various interpretations of POIS, I understand little about medical especially mental symtoms.  I visited all the streams of doctors tested all the organs.  But there is no negative result anywhere except little increase in Estrogen level and AEC is 1500.  Doctors and including new ayurvedic doctor come to a view that the above two are not the reason for my POIS.  Estrogen high (not dominance is due to my excess weight which is due to calcium chanel blocker), AEC due to little Asthama). 

I will discuss the causes for POIS in my next appointment with him on 27th March. 

I thank for this forum once more. 
« Last Edit: 20/03/2013 16:22:22 by nathan123 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17952 on: 20/03/2013 16:30:32 »
Thanks Nathan for posting  this.

This is exactly what I am doing,    checking the blood pressure and  seeing which side the person is  at   or the temperatures/   This medicine  changes   sodium potassium ratio.    And fixes your  copper zinc imbalance/     That is why you are not  taking any sugars, for your adrenal glands. 

Thanks again.  This proves my theory completely.     
If  anyone can have access to NES machine,  you can  balance yourself really well.

But   people have   many imbalances,   and every imbalance will  cause  low testosterone.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17953 on: 20/03/2013 16:35:06 »
Estrogen  dominance  causes  high sodium  and   inflammation,  and asthma.    Nathan  I think B6  that you took was too   much, you should have taken only zinc, and you would have  the same result as  with this medicine.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17954 on: 20/03/2013 17:00:25 »
Nathan,    so it looks like they gave you  some    neuro stimulator like lecithin and     anti parasite stuff.  I  wondering what is really helping you  out of these 4,           When your thyroid is low ,   you dont produce inositol and   you dont make  lecithin out of it,  so  boom that is number one of your  supplements/  Second one is for  gastritis, which is also  depends on thyroid, since thyroid  regulates the acidity in  your stomach/   Number 3 is  anti worm stuff,  which is also understandable  with low thyroid. 

Trust me  these  are doing exactly the same thing, but  I am not sure if they are fixing you  though,  they might  just    add stuff that you  miss,  but thyroid will still underwork.

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #17955 on: 20/03/2013 17:27:24 »
Nathan,    so it looks like they gave you  some    neuro stimulator like lecithin and     anti parasite stuff.  I  wondering what is really helping you  out of these 4,           When your thyroid is low ,   you dont produce inositol and   you dont make  lecithin out of it,  so  boom that is number one of your  supplements/  Second one is for  gastritis, which is also  depends on thyroid, since thyroid  regulates the acidity in  your stomach/   Number 3 is  anti worm stuff,  which is also understandable  with low thyroid. 

Trust me  these  are doing exactly the same thing, but  I am not sure if they are fixing you  though,  they might  just    add stuff that you  miss,  but thyroid will still underwork.

Dear Gbuldev,

I expected this type of explanation & reason from you.  Don't make your assumption on my thyroid.  It is perfectly fine.  I took a opinion from 4 doctors on my thyroid and it is perfectly fine.  I am guessing you are googling these medicine and come to a conclusion about this.  Google articles are not scientifically proven and don't rely on this.  The only best reliable source is webmed. 

Further, my copper and zinc levels are normal.  that also I confirmed through my hair analysis test, urine test and blood test.  Don't make asssumptions on this.  So, don't make comments on me on thyroid and mineral imbalance because I am 100% sure that it was perfect.  So, don't make wrong information to this forum.  If you are comment on other issue, I will accept subject to further confirmation from doctor.  without confirmation from doctor, I will not accept any thing.   

I still don't know what was wrong with me when I am in POIS.  That's why I am having appointment on 27th to discuss these doubts and future medicines.  I want to discuss which medicine worked or its because of all four medicine.  Amazing result from this.   

Offline chris 18

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17956 on: 20/03/2013 17:42:44 »
I received many messages from the members for the early posting of the treatments taken.  Most of them are telling that as I cured from last 25 days, they are telling to post.  further, they told that even if my POIS bounce back on me, they are ready to take it.  Due to this reason, I am posting the treatments taken by me.  But at this time, I can provide only the details of medicines taken.  The scientific reason, causes for POIS, precatutions to be taken, how many days tablets to be taken will post on 1st April. Presently I am having little knowledge on it.  My next appontment with the doctor is on 27th March.  During that time, I will discuss in detail the scientific part of the POIS. 

Medicines taken by me and continuing as of now from the last one month and ten days by me are:

Further, we require to restrain from Tomato, Curd, Non-Veg, Alchohol, Oily & Bakery items, Green Chillies, Sweets, Chats, Ice creams.  If not followed this, he told medicines will not work properly and imbalance (doshas) will remain.  I am following strict diet as suggested by him & found the results. 

Further, he told that some of the medicines listed above to be strictly taken under supervision of the doctor as some should be taken only for two months.  Further, he told first Ayurvedic physician requires to diagnoise the patient by checking the pulse rate to determine which part of the body is imbalanced.  Based on this, he prescribed the above medicines for me. 

Note:  Kindly consult your physician if anyone would like start to this.  Don't do self medication.  It is dangerous for your Kidneys and Liver.

When I started this medicine, I started founding reduction in symtoms from the 7th day of the treatment.  Now, my POIS is cured from the past 25 days. 

Earlier, (I think 3 times from Nov 2011 because of a) Herbal life diet b) Neem c) Calcium Channel Blocker )my POIS used to cure only for 5 or 6 days and used to bounce back.  But this time, its already 25 days after successs.  I feel I got the permanent solution due to my effort from November 2011.  I found this forum in October 2011.  I am cured after considering each and everybody's symtoms, various interpretations of POIS, I understand little about medical especially mental symtoms.  I visited all the streams of doctors tested all the organs.  But there is no negative result anywhere except little increase in Estrogen level and AEC is 1500.  Doctors and including new ayurvedic doctor come to a view that the above two are not the reason for my POIS.  Estrogen high (not dominance is due to my excess weight which is due to calcium chanel blocker), AEC due to little Asthama). 

I will discuss the causes for POIS in my next appointment with him on 27th March. 

Nathan can you ask your doctor at your next appointment if this method will have a permanent result after some period..Because its almost impossibe to follow this strict diet and medicines for your rest of your life.Thanks.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17957 on: 20/03/2013 17:43:54 »
Nathan

Whatever you say , my friend/  Yes I  googled  the stuff that you are taking,   and  I know what  that stuff for/

I am not trying to advice you  on anything,   I know exactly what I am talking about your thyroid and copper zinc ratio/  Your doctors dont know.  You  are taking antiparasites stuff  and it does not  mean other people  have  parasites.   Parasites  kill B 12, and  B 12 is very  very important for the  thyroid.

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #17958 on: 20/03/2013 18:05:21 »
Nathan

Whatever you say , my friend/  Yes I  googled  the stuff that you are taking,   and  I know what  that stuff for/

I am not trying to advice you  on anything,   I know exactly what I am talking about your thyroid and copper zinc ratio/  Your doctors dont know.  You  are taking antiparasites stuff  and it does not  mean other people  have  parasites.   Parasites  kill B 12, and  B 12 is very  very important for the  thyroid.

I am sure that I am ok with thyroid and mineral balance,  there was something other problem with me for POIS. That one I confirm from my doctor on 27th.  Lets work together as a whole for this forum. 
I will let you know, the reasons soon.  Any way thanks for your support provided. 

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #17959 on: 20/03/2013 18:08:53 »

Nathan can you ask your doctor at your next appointment if this method will have a permanent result after some period..Because its almost impossibe to follow this strict diet and medicines for your rest of your life.Thanks.

During my 2nd appointment with him.  The following of diet is to cure early by medicine. I discussed this issue and he told that it is only for transitionery period from POIS to NON POIS.  Both diets and tablets required to be take maximum for 2 months as per him.  At that time, everything in the body will be balanced.  Will update after third appointment on 27th. 

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #17960 on: 20/03/2013 21:21:14 »
Nathan ,

Dont get me wrong I am  very very happy that you are cured. Trust me, I wish you all the best.  But  seriously  all those supps are to control   problems that are mainly caused by thyroid.   
Nervous system  problem is cause by  lack of  lecithin which is  made  from inositol which is  made only when your thyroid is  working really good, TSH 3 and higher is very very slow, even 2 is slow for some people.   
Parasites are possible in India and elsewhere   and   sometimes caused by lacking  of  acid in your stomach which is also controlled by the thyroid.    When you balance   yourself  with these  medicine of yours  ,  you might start getting  right nutrients in  and absorb them, since  right now your problem is malabsorbtion  from low thyroid.

I hope it is  something else, but it is not/     Your estrogen  is higher than  progesterone and  it is also from  low thyroid. Your testosterone is low and  thus  inflammation  exists

This is my take on this,  and I hope you all the best.    GO have  tonns of SEX, you  deserve it.

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #17961 on: 21/03/2013 13:09:46 »
A quick update on my niacin experiments.
I finally got the recommended brand 100mg cps.
I decided to have a try yesterday, after 2 weeks abstaining from sex.
I took 200mg at 22:20, after 3 hours fasting.
40 mins after waiting for the flush, I took 100mg every 15 mins until I reached 500mg: still no flush.
I had an O around midnight, even without flush.
I had a challenging night with seasonal allergies symptoms despite the anti-histamines and didn't sleep very well.
I have mild flu-like symptoms today, mixed to allergy.

Few considerations and questions:
- Whatever the niacin brand and batch, I can't have a flush now up to 500mg on empty stomach: any ideas why? I remember I sometimes had unwanted flushes in the past with 500mg of niacin after meal.
- Has anyone with seasonal allergies (pollens) noted an aggravation of allergic symptoms (nose, throat irritation) after using niacin?
- I'm not able to say if today I only have light POIS (flu-like pains, cold hands) because of niacin, or for some other factors. Including the fact that 2 weeks of abstention are quite a bit, longer than usual.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #17962 on: 21/03/2013 14:11:29 »
Urano, a possible explanation for your lack of flush could be explained by the niacin flush test. herman introduced me to this:

"One way you can test your histamine levels is to buy some nicotinic acid (the niacin that causes the flush) in 50 mg. dose. If you have high histamine levels then you will experience a flush from only 50 mg. dose. If it takes 100 mg. to cause you to flush then you have normal (or balanced) histamine levels. If it takes from 150 mg. to 250 mg. dose of niacin to flush then you have low histamine levels."

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #17963 on: 21/03/2013 14:17:04 »
Hi all

I had adeficiency of v. d3, but now after treatment my d3 balance is normal,and i still in pois,
so v.d3 has no effect on pois.
For you. There is no guarantee that we all have the same thing.

that's true, but same thing happened to me meteo.  i still take vitamin D because i don't want it to be low, but didn't help my pois.

If one is D3 deficient, as proved by labs, and the right sun exposure doesn't help or is not possible, then D3 supplementation is said to be beneficial for many reasons (calcium metabolism, immune system/autoimmunity, seasonal mood disorders,...). That's why D3 should be a basic supplement for most. If there's an imbalance, it must be rectified, and this is a very common one. That doesn't mean one will have to take it expecting to have specific symptoms cured. It could happen or not, there might be hundreds of other factors in play...

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #17964 on: 21/03/2013 14:21:08 »
Urano, a possible explanation for your lack of flush could be explained by the niacin flush test. herman introduced me to this:

"One way you can test your histamine levels is to buy some nicotinic acid (the niacin that causes the flush) in 50 mg. dose. If you have high histamine levels then you will experience a flush from only 50 mg. dose. If it takes 100 mg. to cause you to flush then you have normal (or balanced) histamine levels. If it takes from 150 mg. to 250 mg. dose of niacin to flush then you have low histamine levels."

Daniel, thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure I have a tendency to high histamine (allergies) and can't figure out why I shouldn't get a flush after 500mg of nicotinic acid, which would be more than enough even for low histamine people... it must be something either in the way I metabolize it, or some interference with other meds/supplements I'm taking...

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17965 on: 21/03/2013 16:01:41 »
I doubt I could flush only three hours after eating even at 500mg. About a 10 hour fast, maybe 8 or 9 hours, is an absolute necessity for me, which is why I rarely use niacin. However it does seem like most others among us don't require that long of a fast so it's possible it is the b-complex I believe you said you were taking that is somehow making it more difficult to flush.
« Last Edit: 21/03/2013 16:05:20 by Vincent M »

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #17966 on: 21/03/2013 16:09:43 »
I doubt I could flush only three hours after eating even at 500mg. About a 10 hour fast, maybe 8 or 9 hours, is an absolute necessity for me, which is why I rarely use niacin. However it does seem like most others among us don't require that long of a fast so it's possible it is the b-complex I believe you said you were taking that is somehow making it more difficult to flush.

Yes, I understand the required fasting time is individual... about the B-complex/methylfolate/methylcobalamine - are any of these, or other factors increasing methylation (TMG, methionine...), known to hinder a niacin flush or make niacin useless for this purpose?

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17967 on: 21/03/2013 16:15:52 »

Further, he told that some of the medicines listed above to be strictly taken under supervision of the doctor as some should be taken only for two months. 

Nathan, are you sure you're taking Krumi Kuthar Ras and not Krimi Kuthar Ras? I couldn't find much about Krumi Kuthar Ras in a quick google search, but I did find that Krimi Kuthar Ras contains mercury and is therefore toxic(permanent nerve damage, etc.)

Here's my source:
Krimikuthar Ras ingredients, how to make:
Karpura Camphor Cinnamomum camphora 80 g
10 g fine powder of each of
Indrayava Connessi seed Holarrhena antidysenterica
Trayamana Gentiana kurroo
Ajamoda Ajowan (fruit) Trachyspermum roxburghianum
Vidanga False black pepper Embelia ribes
Shuddha Hingula Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
Shuddha Vatsanabha Purified Aconitum ferox
Nagakeshara Mesua ferrea
Juice extract of Vijaya Bhanga Cannabis sativa quantity sufficient for grinding for one day
Seed powder of Palasha Butea monosperma 150 g
Mushakarni quantity sufficient for grinding.
Brahmi Thyme leaved gratiola (whole plant) Bacopa monnieri juice extract quantity sufficient for grinding.

http://ayurmedinfo.com/2012/07/26/krimi-kuthar-ras-benefits-dosage-ingredients-side-effects/

This might be why your doctor said it's not safe to take for more than 2 months, but if this is the stuff you're taking then in my opinion it's not safe to take period.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #17968 on: 21/03/2013 16:21:07 »

Yes, I understand the required fasting time is individual... about the B-complex/methylfolate/methylcobalamine - are any of these, or other factors increasing methylation (TMG, methionine...), known to hinder a niacin flush or make niacin useless for this purpose?

The B3 in your b-complex would be the most likely culprit I think since tolerance to the flush seems well known at least with extended niacin usage. I'm not sure if any of the other supplements would affect it.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #17969 on: 21/03/2013 22:12:57 »
.....This might be why your doctor said it's not safe to take for more than 2 months, but if this is the stuff you're taking then in my opinion it's not safe to take period.

Good little quote by Philipus Aureolus Paracelsus, 16th century toxicologist- "Poison is in everything and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #17970 on: 21/03/2013 23:27:20 »
So, I'd like to know.  Have you experienced reduced symptoms, especially cognitive ones, from being sick?  And, do you get sick less, the same, or more than others?

I also rarely get sick since getting POIS. Getting sick seems to temporarily reduce my symptoms, but it might be because they're overpowered by fever/weakness, which feels just as bad.

(The other day I wasn't sick in that sense, but I took some zinc and niacin at night & upon waking up in the morning I was puking my brains out for about 2 hours. I've had nausea before when I took zinc/niacin together but never that bad. So now I avoid that and take zinc separately and after eating something.)

Offline thereishope

• View Profile
« Reply #17971 on: 22/03/2013 17:17:03 »
Hello fellow pois sufferers! I have this theory that the intensity of pois symptoms depends on how the O was done as well how many times it was done in that same period. The reason behind my theory is that having an O through watching porn on your own may cause a huge spike in dopamine before orgasm and a huge drop in dopamine after it therefore it may make the pois symtoms worst. However having sex with a partner has a more of emotional aspect to it and less of a dopamine rush that someone watching porn (especially those addicted to porn) might get.
Secondly as to how many times you have an O; that theory is simply behind the idea that too much of one thing is never good so basically if we abuse the O in one period may cause more intense pois symptoms then having only one O.

I am basically trying to find ways to deal with this disorder and optimize life by reducing the intensity of the down time.

What are your thoughts on this?
« Last Edit: 22/03/2013 17:19:07 by thereishope »

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #17972 on: 22/03/2013 17:28:38 »
Hi, There is hope;

It's funny, I was just writing about dopamine in the other forum ; bellow is my though of the day thats are linked to yours

This research is amazing : http://www.reuniting.info/science/articles/acute_dopamine_depletion_causes_psychological_distress

Did not find a better match with POIS ; fatigue, anxiety, social disorder and cognitive impairment that come and goes back within days ;

Orgasm = Dopamine VS prolactin ; What if prolactin wins by KO because raise for 1 hour only(non detectable) to the sky ? How long would dopamine need to go back to it's initial level ?

My prolactin like others is high, we had several hyperprolactinemia here(even adenoma)

Junk food cause low dopamine, stress cause low dopamine(see the vicious circle here), SSRI are also involved in dopamine reuptake inhibition, work for while and make symtoms worse(my story), coffe also.

Dopamine and testosterone are friends ; both high are both low

Is anybody tried to boost dopamine : soft way is mucuna pruriens / less soft ways are levodopa are dopamine agonist like bromocriptine(Coreeman tried that apparently but kinda disappeared from the forum then) ?

The theory is not new in here : https://sites.google.com/site/poiswebsite/test-page/orgasm-induced-catecholamine-imbalance-via-pituitary-dysfunction

Offline chris 18

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17973 on: 22/03/2013 17:43:27 »
Hello fellow pois sufferers! I have this theory that the intensity of pois symptoms depends on how the O was done as well how many times it was done in that same period. The reason behind my theory is that having an O through watching porn on your own may cause a huge spike in dopamine before orgasm and a huge drop in dopamine after it therefore it may make the pois symtoms worst. However having sex with a partner has a more of emotional aspect to it and less of a dopamine rush that someone watching porn (especially those addicted to porn) might get.
Secondly as to how many times you have an O; that theory is simply behind the idea that too much of one thing is never good so basically if we abuse the O in one period may cause more intense pois symptoms then having only one O.

I am basically trying to find ways to deal with this disorder and optimize life by reducing the intensity of the down time.

I 'll have to agree totally with you..I 've come to the conclusion that 2 or 3 orgasms make me feel a lot worse and for a longer period of time than one..And also that watching porn can make your symptoms much worse..but only because you last longer so you can enjoy,i believe..and when your lasting longer you will notice that before reaching an O some other pre-orgasm fluids are ejaculated and i believe that those fluids makes the POIS symptoms worser than having a quick orgasm..Thats my opinion because this is the way that happens to me at least..You could experiment too and see what is better for you..

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #17974 on: 22/03/2013 18:43:53 »

I agree on several points. The more frequent the Os, the worse the symptoms. I try not to do it more often than once per week for this reason.

Secondly, my symptoms match dopamine depletion, even though I don't think it's all to it. I'm currently trying to use very high doses of L-Tyrosine as directed by my doctor to see if it makes a difference. Maybe it does a bit for cognitive/emotional symptoms, it really doesn't much for flu-like ones.

Also my prolactin hasn't proved very high in labs a couple of days after sex. I guess an after-sex spike is natural, the problem is a constantly high value. I was told that prolactin can get out of range secondarily to other endocrine issues, like thyroid issues.

It is told that addictive behaviors in general are correlated to low dopamine: porn, coffee, gambling, stimulating activities, drugs, possibly smoking are a way to temporarily raise dopamine levels to get a sense of reward, which is eventually followed by some low. Dopamine is the motivator neurotransmitter.

I think it is perfectly natural to have a low and a dopamine depletion after an O. Healthy males have also refractory periods. Moreover, it is also probably unavoidable to have a longer recovery time as you get older, one can't have the same efficient system as at age 18. Sex is expensive in terms of body resources, and this is natural.
What it's not healthy is when normal post-sex lows become extreme, open the gate to a number of problems and require a too long recovery period.

When I had a partner obviously sex was a more complete and rewarding experience, but it sadly eventually lead to the same physical problems as masturbating or watching porn. So let's not just blame masturbation and maybe feel "guilty" for it, when done with moderation and awareness it shouldn't create the problems we have. Porn addiction, and generally sex addiction, is a different thing; as any addictive and compulsive behavior can get out of control and become a destructive habit.

In other words I would be satisfied now if I could have sex once or twice a week and feel good. I don't ask to return to my adolescent's habits, when masturbating several times a day was the rule (and possibly opened the way to this problem, I sometimes wonder?).
« Last Edit: 22/03/2013 18:45:29 by urano75 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #17974 on: 22/03/2013 18:43:53 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length