The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6430319 times)

Offline urano75

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18075 on: 13/04/2013 14:06:51 »
Herman,

thanks for your thoughtful response.

Progesterone is high while on T3, unfortunately I never tested it before. As I didn't test aldosterone/renin before.
It's not very obvious that cortisol is high though. It seems that salivar and blood test don't give the same indications.

Salivar cortisol taken last September (before starting T3) was:

wake-up at 8AM
8AM.. 6.45 ng/ml = 17.8nM
Noon... 3.99 ng/ml = 11.0nM
4PM... 1.93 ng/ml = 5.3nM
10PM... 1.08 ng/ml = 3.0nM

If you compare it to the latest labs taken on T3 (see previous post), you don't see a tremendous difference, there is even a decrease of total cortisol during the day. And in both cases you see cortisol not high enough for most reference ranges (typically top range is 22-26nM).

Blood tests before T3:

Cortisol      135ng/ml      [40-225]
DHEA-S       91mcg/ml   [125-483]* for men of age 30-39

Blood tests after T3:

Cortisol      195ng/ml      [40-225]
DHEA-S      192mcg/ml   [125-483] for men of age 30-39

Salivar DHEA low, as previously written.

Here you see cortisol had improved, as well as DHEA (which was very low before). So what to believe, salivar or blood? I've often been told that salivar is more reliable than blood for what concerns cortisol/DHEA at tissue level. If so, I couldn't say my cortisol is high at all. Does low DHEA say anything to you? Consider that I didn't feel much difference when I supplemented up to 50mg of 7-Keto-DHEA.

On a side note, progesterone may be high because I take my first T3 dose 4AM to support adrenal activity 4 hours before waking up (which is the main point of circadian method), but it's unclear that big progesterone is converted to enough cortisol (for the reasons discussed above), and very likely not to enough aldosterone, which is far from top range. How is it possible to have high progesterone and not adequate cortisol/aldosterone?

Another point, my aldosterone is likely not enough, as confirmed by postural hypotension and positive pupil test. Why should sodium be slightly high with a slightly low aldosterone? My blood pressure is typically 100/60, so on the lowish side.

I acknowledge that high renin might be related to high calcium. By the way, do you really think that vit. D levels are optimal around 80 as many say? Because I just suspect it's too much for me. I didn't have hypercalcemia and PTH suppression when my D was 25 (low). I just can't go above 30-35 with D with regular intensive sun exposure, my body just can't make it: is it a safety mechanism to keep calcium normal? Am I forcing this mechanism supplementing D? I've stopped taking calcium supplements, reduce D intake and kept magnesium high since I've been observing this.

Iron: I was supplemting it because I've had low serum/ferritin for awhile. Keeping the same dosage (100mg), before T3:

Serum Iron      61   [50-175]
Ferritin         80   [25-380]
Transferrin      242   [200-400]

After 2 months of T3:

Serum Iron      120   [50-175]
TIBC         326   [250-500]
Transferrin Saturation %   37%   [20-50]
Ferritin         240   [25-380]

so clearly my iron absorption had dramatically improved on T3. I eventually stopped iron supplementation. Mainly I was struck by the ferritin surge. That may indicate excessive storage, inflammation or, I learn from you, copper deficiency. I'll have to take iron labs again soon to check the situation.

Certainly rT3 continuously changes while cortisol, iron and other factors affecting thyroid hormones utilization change. While on T3, is TSH fluctuates during the day, it changes even much. In fact I use temp charts to asses my adrenal status. When exhausted or tired temps fall, no matter the amount of T3 I'm using. I think it's because thre is not enough cortisol to use thyroid hormones. That would point again to insufficient, or at least unstable cortisol production.
I tend to believe in the rT3 model because, after few weeks taking T3 at the appropriate dosage, I feel an increase of effectiveness and tend to switch to the hyper side, which can be explained by T4 clearing off and eventually rT3 decreasing. I have to decrease a bit T3 dosage when that happens.

Considering that I'm already taking zinc 100mg and copper 5mg, I'd have to take at least 50mg of manganese for weak adrenals. Maybe it's a bit too much to start with? I could start with 10-20mg and gradually increase, what do you think? You see from iron example how absorption can be an issue, and how needed doses may vary...

I once got in touch with a NES practitioner and had few sessions. Now I'm mainly remotely followed by a doctor in US using Applied Kinesiology, Biomagnetism, NeuroModulationTechnique and various energetic medicine techniques. That's how I get most conditions and remedies tested.

Does anyone in Europe do hair test, or you have to necessarily refer to US labs? I am always reluctant to have samples/good travelling from and to outside Europe because they are invariable blocked by Italian customs, which is very annoying.

Thanks,
Andrea
« Last Edit: 13/04/2013 14:10:04 by urano75 »

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18076 on: 13/04/2013 15:02:12 »
Herman,
actually just surfing on the internet I've found at least three laboratories in Rome (where I live) doing hair tests.
Are there specific standards to be respected for hair tests, for which I shuld prefer a US lab rather than a local one?

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18077 on: 13/04/2013 16:01:04 »
Urano

We are taking about    perfect metabolism here.  YOu see after т3 your cortisol is   on the upper range 195,  which is high  just  as I said.  I think you are definetely  overdoing on т3  100%. 
Hair tests should  be done only in  1 lab that I know of,  which is  ARL,  which is number 1 lab in the US.who I tested very very acurate. All other labs I have no idea how good they  are.   I overnight  my hair   for 40 euros from  Cyprus and it is  done in 3-4 days,  e-mail me, I will  give you the  address and phone  number.
Also  I dont understand why you  are worried about calcium. At this point, I think you need caclium .  Ionized calcium  is different from  the bound with albumin.  It is the bioavailable calcium that you  dont have.  I think if you add calcium  your situation may  now  be balanced

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18078 on: 13/04/2013 16:25:37 »
Andrea,

Also I look at  aldosterone cortisol as stress response,   and  I doubt it cant be tested  even within one day  . It really should be tested  within 1 month, or even 2 months periods as average.   Since the stress response is what important to me at least. Manganese  try to  take  10-20  and 30 , dont go over 30 I think for now.
Thyroid and  iron  is a sure thing,  your absorbtion went up huge   since T3 increased acid  in stomach and also  dont forget it increases progesterone which  favors  zinc metabolism , so you are losing copper with cortisol going higher.
Be careful with Iron , 250 ferritin  is  high already. Need to keep it tight,  you are right about the inflammation,   it  is caused by iron easily. I  like to  keep  ferritin below 150 and above 100,  this way I monitor my  zinc copper ratio.   

What I do , is  I try to   put my metabolism  in lock and keep it in the middle all the  time.  For that you need  breaks and  speed up stuff,   breaks are  mainly   magnesium and calcium,  it is not about  if I need them or not, I always  take them. Speed up stuff is the complex of vitamins,  like you are taking.  So basically    to raise sodium and potassium in the cell, I use a core complex with  ACEBs iodine and so for   for both glands at the same time so that complex is set to raise potassium and sodium at the same time., to  put breaks on that I use  magnesium and calcium,  and  to regulate  the  sodium pottasium ratio I use  manganese raises sodium,  copper raises  sodium , zinc raises pottasium.   I use NES machine to  trace this.
here is the approximate system/    First week, you take only  breaks and  core complex/  then go to NES see what is going on , NES will tell you   your sodium and potassium and  calcium magnesium level,   vitamin Bs missing that way you know  do you  have enought  speed up  stuff , or  do you need to breaks  to slow down metabolism.  Plus  NES will tell you how you stand on   manganese zinc and copper,  that will tell you  which side , sodium or potassium  you need to supplement. Let say if you supplement sodium side, you  move the manganese zinc copper complex  to the manganese side, if you  supplement potassium side , then  zinc side.   If you can find  NES machine near you , I can  help you to do it. 

If you  keep  sodium potassium balanced, most of the  bodily  functions will be  perfect including neurotransmitters and   aminos and everything else.   That is why I  think supplementing with quercetin not nessasary at all for instance.   I tied it out , it works pretty good, this kind of approach  at least for me.   

I hope this  helps
Herman

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18079 on: 13/04/2013 17:13:03 »
Herman,

let me be sure I understand well your points.

You state that cortisol is high because of the blood value. But it's not high at all looking at salivar values, which is considered as the golden standard by many. Also you say that cortisol pattern may vary from day to day depending on stress, and I agree with that, but this should be true both for blood and for salivar values. So, as one can't take blood/saliva cortisol tests everyday, do you mean these tests are completely worthless? And if they have some value, would not the salivar profile be more accurate and informative than a blood test?

Calcium: I don't like to have excess serum calcium and suppressed PTH with a situation of osteopenia and a history of bone tumor, that's why I'm concerned. Also, soft tissues calcification is not an appealing perpective. I didn't take a test of ionized calcium, how can you be confident that I need calcium supplementation, and that I don't have enough bioavailable calcium? I though it was not a good idea to further load calcium in the body with hypercalcemia, and that taking it from food would have been enough (plus magnesium supplementation). Am I wrong?

T3: when I did my tests on January I was on 25mcg@4AM+15mcg@11AM+10mcg@6PM, total=50mcg a day
I took my labs and was very surprised to see the following:

FT3= 5.14 p mol/l (=3,35 pg/ml)   [2.3-6.3]
FT4= 18.10 p mol/l (=1,41 ng/dl)   [10.6-19.4]
TSH= 0.01         [0.40-4.0]
rT3= 59.00 ng/dl          *[20-50]   
FT3/rT3=3,70         *[>20]
Anti-TPO=11,1 UI/ml      [<35]
Anti-TG<20UI/ml         [<20]

The most interesting bit was that FT4 was completely there, and upper range, after 2.5 months of T3. On an adequate dose, it should have been suppressed, if not cleared out. As a consequence, rT3 was very high (T4 went all to rT3 because of early morning T3 dose and TSH suppression). Being TSH suppression there, the most likely possibility was: insufficient T3 dosing, especially daytime doses (possibly caused by absorption issues). That's why I increased to 35mcg@4AM+20mcg@11AM+20mcg@6PM. Next thyroid panel will show the outcome.
If I keep my temps, HR and blood pressure in range, how can I say I'm overdoing T3? Shouldn't I have hyperthyroid symptoms? The purpose for me to take T3 in this way (CT3M) was exactly to raise cortisol and all steroid hormones, which I saw from salivar and blood labs were in need for it, and above all from symtpoms/signs of adrenal weakness. Do you disagree with this approach?

I understand you rely on NES for tuning. I don't have a NES practitioner at hand anymore, if I'll need your help I'll send you a message. I can't thread on too many different paths at the same time. By now, I'll introduce manganese gradually and see how it goes. I'll send you a message about hair test analysis too, then I'll decide when and where to take it.

Thanks,
Andrea

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18080 on: 13/04/2013 18:38:52 »
Andrea,

I understand that the  idea was to  raise cortisol and  thus raise pottasium in the cell, so your thyroid can work  better and get rid of that biounavailable calcium build up on the membranes. (ionized is still needed you dont have that).  What I am saying is that if you raise  your  potassium too much,  as you did  according to your  progesterone levels and cortisol,  that  can create an inversion,  where aldosterone  is lower than cortisol, which was  not the case before t3.  Inversion is much worse, since it  is the case of catabolism ,  and immune system  gets  supressed.  The  idea is balance.    not too much and not too little.
Adosterone over  cortisol is bad ,  so is cortisol over aldosterone.  We need to keep it  balanced. 

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18081 on: 13/04/2013 18:47:39 »
Andrea,

I found that  most of  cortisol testing is bs by the way . I helped more than 300 people within 3-4 months  this year,  and also many last year while balancing myself  also..So I saw  quite a few tests and  hair tests  and NES tests.  They did extensive testing like you , and  most of them  were suprised to find out that the problem was complete opposite  of what they were thinking/   Saliva and  blood, I dont think it is accurate at all,  we need   to see  your stress response  not for 1 day,  we need it for 1-2 months average.   I mean  those tests can give you the idea of what is going on  I  must admit/  That is why I just  dont look at cortisol in blood  at all, I try to look at  many factors in blood trying to read metabolism, and when I  know metabolism, I know  how  body will react to stress  in this particular metabolism.  Stress theory is what  many good nutritionists base their stuff  on,  since all  replacement  strategies dont work at all.

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18082 on: 13/04/2013 19:28:14 »
Herman,

I understand you might use an intuitive approach based on your direct experience and knowledge, but I still don't catch:

1- How can you say that I don't have enough ionized calcium, if I have excessive total serum calcium and normal albumin, to which I understand calcium is bound in blood, and I have never taken a test of ionized calcium (should I take it by the way?)

2- How can you say that cortisol/aldosterone ratio was smaller before T3, if I didn't take any aldosterone labs before T3? If progesterone has increased after T3, which is a reasonable assumption (I didn't take a progesterone test before T3 either), being progesterone roughly a precursor both of cortisol and of aldosterone (am I wrong in stating this?), why should have cortisol increased more than aldosterone?

Excessive catabolism is very likely, given the ongoing weight loss (which started before T3 though...).
Immune suppression: I don't know, immune system has never been good, I've been coping with infections since I can remember. Now it's a bit better then before, especially if I abstain from sex. Also seasonal allergies improve if I abstain.

I agree that replacement strategies can give short term relief but are not likely to solve the underlying causes alone (whatever they are). That's why I tried CT3M after two years of different kinds of adrenal support, to have a perspective of going somewhere, hopefully in the right direction. Actually I feel somewhat better on T3, but what the side effects on the long term, and how will it go when I'll stop it?

I see for you metabolism tuning is the main point, as reflected by the intracellular sodium/potassium ratio. How would you check metabolism if you don't have access to NES tests? Would hair analysis alone be enough to have a snapshot of current status?

Thanks for your patience.
« Last Edit: 13/04/2013 19:33:42 by urano75 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18083 on: 13/04/2013 19:51:07 »
Andrea,

I thought you mentioned that your aldosterone was on the low side. And since  I see progesterone up, I  assume that the ratio is inversed.  cortisol side  is progesterone dominance,  aldosterone side is  estrogen dominance.   

This is not really intuitive approach,  it is hard for me to explain all this here.
Serioulsy why dont  you stop  guessing , just  do the hair test and you will see for yourself that I was right  on your . case.Hair test will show your metabolism  as an open book, I will basically tell you everything about you .AHAHAH
Bound  to albumin calcium is not bioavailable calcium , ionized calcium is active form.,   your ionized is probably impaired  and not bioavailable for  many reasons and may that is why your  total calcium is high. If it  is not bioavailable, it would   be taken from your bones even  if you have  high calcium bound  like in your case /   Since your rate of metabolism was slow, you were high in not bioavailable calcium and ionized was missing,    that is how you get osteroporosis .  I am not sure, if you had one,  according to what you said you must have had bad bones.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18084 on: 13/04/2013 20:13:41 »
Andrea,  your cortisol is not high ,  it is higher than optimal.  I think you misunderstood me  When I say high or low, I dont mean  stupid  lab ranges, I mean   the optimal the middle.   lets say    aldosterone  is in range but  in low part and  cortisol is  in range but higher part- you have a problem.

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18085 on: 13/04/2013 21:18:21 »
Herman,

thanks. I'm not trying guessing, I'm trying understanding :-) Because every doctor I speak to has his own point of view and model, so I like learning from different points of view and models to make my own idea of what's really going on and find my own way. It hopefully makes sense to everyone.
I've learnt lots of things from these exchanges with you here.

I will take a ionized calcium test next time together with the rest, to see if that's an issue.

You saw my aldosterone numbers, it's 172 (mid-range). We've discussed about apparently contradicting blood/saliva cortisol values, you don't give them much importance but it's what we're basing our discussion here. Looking at blood after T3, yes cortisol is upper range and aldosterone is mid-range, which you associate to progesterone dominance possibly caused by the use of T3. We don't know how the whole picture was before T3, apart that cortisol (blood) was lower. DHEA-S is low anyway. And all this thread started from testosterone numbers, which I am not sure if they are adequate or not. In the meantime we've touched several different topics, and this has given me some ideas for an action plan. Even though I must confess I'm a bit confused.

My idea in all this is that my problem was not much low cortisol (and steroid hormones) itself, but a kind of adrenal instability for which they become rapidly and easily exhausted at the minimum stress (orgasm, sun exposure, exercise, insufficient sleep). Labs won't reveal it because I always take them in quiet days. Possibly this cortisol (and steroids) ups and downs contribute to rT3 excess. Even though T3 will help increasing adrenal output on the average, I'm not sure it will really help with improving their stability. Also, from what you say, it might also create further imbalances.

Now, you convinced me that hair analysis would provide valuable information if you know how to interpret it, and I'll give it a try (check your email). I wonder, with all the things I've been doing and changing in the last months, if it will reflect the current situation or an average over a timespan, while things are probably rapidly changing. I hope it will be clear how to move on from there.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18086 on: 13/04/2013 22:30:05 »
Andrea, 

I think  you were stressed out,  and  your adrenals might have gotten weak, and   you accumulated some toxic  copper may be.  That created  vicious cycle and  supressed your cortisol.  That is why you could not handle stress at all, since then  you were providing adrenal support, that increased your ceruloplasmin  which  made copper  more bioavailable and  you feel better.  But what I think  is missing  is magnanese for now and   lower  T3 to  balance with aldosterone.  Since when thyroid is higher than adrenals, it puts a lot of burden on them. You dont want that at all.

Good luck, I will check out my e-mail

Offline overextended

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18087 on: 14/04/2013 09:23:22 »
gbolduev won't help 100%

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #18088 on: 14/04/2013 10:26:04 »
Why are you so sure?

Offline overextended

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18089 on: 14/04/2013 10:59:16 »
Checked for itself

Offline overextended

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18090 on: 14/04/2013 11:01:46 »
and the Russian forum

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18091 on: 14/04/2013 14:42:01 »
Emin( overextended),

Dont worry about  other people,  look at yourself only.  You were banned from 2 forums , this one and the Russian  one.  I will not take you on  as a patient,  dont even try. I told you that, sorry but I  frankly cant help you/
80% of people feel much better on the russian forum,  some of them  got rid of antidepressants that they took for years,  some of them got rid of POIS , and some are in process of getting rid   of dystonia.
People that I help know how I treat them  and  you  writing me  messages everyday and stalkng me it out of this world.

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18092 on: 14/04/2013 16:56:38 »
Herman,
a couple of brief questions on your conclusions for my case. I don't want to take too much of your time, but I think that most people could benefit from some clarifications, that's why I keep this thread public. I couldn't sometimes understand your statements in the past before asking direct questions to you, and this exchange is helping understand a bit more.

1- Can you please explain why using T3 the way I do (Circadian Method) should in principle increase progesterone/cortisol and not aldosterone or other steroid hormones? Shouldn't T3 boost overall adrenal activity, and so all the steroids pathways, from pregnenolone synthesis downwards to progesterone, cortisol, aldosterone, DHEA and sex hormones? If so, would it just put in bigger evidence a preexisting cortisol/aldosterone imbalance (preexisting regardless of T3 therapy I mean)?
Or does T3 increase selectively and specifically only the progesterone/cortisol pathway leaving the other steroids unaltered, just because cortisol is so important for thyroid hormones to work at cellular level? I am globally feeling better while on T3, so any decision to lower or stop should be careful evaluated before. The labs you saw were when I was at 50mcg of T3 a day, now I am at 75mcg so, according to your view, it could be even worse.

2- I can understand why you relate high cortisol/aldosterone ratio to progesterone dominance, but don't understand why you call the opposite situation estrogenic dominance. Isn't aldosterone synthesized from progesterone the same as cortisol? Aren't sex hormones (testosterone, estrogens) produced via a different pathway (DHEA)? What factors decide how much progesterone is converted to cortisol and how much to aldosterone? Has DHEA/sex hormones anything to do with it?

3- You mentioned about potential copper toxicity in my case (it's probably a guess, hair analysis would confirm). If this is really the case, is it a good idea to keep copper supplementation right now?

4- Doing a hair analysis now, after 5 months on T3, would give a picture of my metabolic state while on T3, right? Which will probably be different from the pre-T3 one, it could be a dramatic difference, correct? As I don't want to use T3 for the life (currently evaluating my plans), does it make sense to do a hair analysis right now? I guess that, few months after weaning off T3, I'll have to do another one?

Thanks,
Andrea
« Last Edit: 14/04/2013 17:02:57 by urano75 »

Offline Erik

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18093 on: 14/04/2013 17:09:40 »

Hi Friends,

It do not like directly into the subject, but I think back on the zinc theory. With the sperm look is much zinc is lost. Zinc is an important part but all hormones, especially the sex hormones, and it plays a key role in glucose metabolism, lipid and protein metabolism. If you look at the symptoms of deficiency looks, you could even think it would have anything to do with POIS.
I'm going to do some time, zinc and observe the changes.

regards Erik

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18094 on: 14/04/2013 18:04:06 »
Andrea,

Sorry, I  am going to be  short, since it is Sunday. I just saw your message.
Basically,  T3  stimulates cortisol only, and  actually lowers aldosterone.  There is no doubt in my mind about it. I think  mechanism  is thru  serotonin  influence of T3. 
With spike of aldosterone    copper is being retained, that is why  high ratio aldosterone  cortisol could be called  estrogen  dominance or symptathetic nervous system dominance.
I think you should do the test  now while you are on  Т3  so you can see where you stand with your current dosage and supplements.

When you  get your hair test, we can go over it with you no problem,  and if you wish to  balance yourself on your own , that is fine, I can only suggest things. 

Talk to you tommorow, I need to run

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18095 on: 14/04/2013 18:39:31 »
Herman,

thanks for your answers. There's really no rush, so take your time.
You actually intrigued me further with T3 lowering aldosterone thru a serotonin mechanism, so if one day you'll want to explain it better, I'll gladly learn.

Cheers,
Andrea

Offline GDRTW

• View Profile
« Reply #18096 on: 14/04/2013 19:07:59 »
I have started taking zinc and magnesuim supplements and they have helped me without a doubt. Like I have mentioned before my biggest problem is burning eyes. The sleep when taking these supplements is more of the healing kind. It means I can nap for 15-30 mins and get considerable relief with my sensitive eyes. I am certain there is a big zinc issue at work here. I will try melotonin supplements shortly.

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18097 on: 15/04/2013 12:17:20 »
Hi All,

I recently tried piracetam(1,5g/day) ;soi far(5days), the effect on fatigue and cognition is pretty amazing. I would be interested to have informations about your experience with this smart drug.
This is probably a short term relief and It's probably a symptomatic cure but still, it seems to be interesting drug with much less sides effects than others.

Thanks

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #18098 on: 15/04/2013 17:26:12 »
Hi All,

I recently tried piracetam(1,5g/day) ;soi far(5days), the effect on fatigue and cognition is pretty amazing. I would be interested to have informations about your experience with this smart drug.
This is probably a short term relief and It's probably a symptomatic cure but still, it seems to be interesting drug with much less sides effects than others.

Thanks

if you go to other forum there is a section on nootropics.
most people it didnt help.

Offline Vincent M

• View Profile
« Reply #18099 on: 15/04/2013 18:34:42 »
I have started taking zinc and magnesuim supplements and they have helped me without a doubt. Like I have mentioned before my biggest problem is burning eyes. The sleep when taking these supplements is more of the healing kind. It means I can nap for 15-30 mins and get considerable relief with my sensitive eyes. I am certain there is a big zinc issue at work here. I will try melotonin supplements shortly.

How long were you on the zinc and magnesium before you noticed improvement? Also what forms of the vitamins did you take? Was it zinc glycinate and magnesium chelate? And what dose? I've taken small amounts of zinc gluconate and magnesium oxide occasionally, but haven't had any benefit from them.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18099 on: 15/04/2013 18:34:42 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums