The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6454524 times)

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #1825 on: 02/11/2008 15:29:41 »
About cortisol I would recommend if possible to do a saliva test and a blood test at the same time, so we'll be able to see the differences. If we want to make research by ourselves on this, the saliva test would be very useful(to make more tests and find what is really effective to decrease cortisol).

Girlwind, you probably know this, when you stimulate the thyroid you can increase the problem with the adrenals, that's what some sources (bad or not ?) are saying. Because of this you can stop your thyroid treatment even if it's needed.
About ashwagandha I took it a few weeks ago for the effect on HPA axis and my pois was aggravated, I can't explain why. Also It's an aphrodisiac. Specially for men with pois maybe it's not the best thing. This was a problem for me with ginseng.

I have no idea what blood test is good to test cortisol levels. (There is actually a lot of controversy about this.)
I have heard that there is a 24-hour urine test, which is used more commonly, and also a cortisol provocation test.
I just go with the saliva tests, because they are easy to do by one's self and the results have rang true for me.

Also, it could get really expensive to do so many tests--both saliva and blood, before and after POIS... that's a lot of
money. I have no insurance and have to pay out of pocket for all this, so I'm not willing to dish out the extra cash.

As for ASHWAGANDA,  I have been taking it for about two weeks and have experienced NO aphrodisiac effects
from it. It's an adaptogen (helps the body adapt to stress), and supports both the adrenals and thyroid. For me it's
been just as easy to take as Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senicosus) and Schizandra, which have had similar affects.

Offline martin88

• View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: 02/11/2008 17:26:07 »
I have no idea what blood test is good to test cortisol levels. (There is actually a lot of controversy about this.)I have heard that there is a 24-hour urine test, which is used more commonly, and also a cortisol provocation test.I just go with the saliva tests, because they are easy to do by one's self and the results have rang true for me. Also, it could get really expensive to do so many tests--both saliva and blood, before and after POIS... that's a lot of money. I have no insurance and have to pay out of pocket for all this, so I'm not willing to dish out the extra cash. As for ASHWAGANDA,  I have been taking it for about two weeks and have experienced NO aphrodisiac effects from it. It's an adaptogen (helps the body adapt to stress), and supports both the adrenals and thyroid. For me it's been just as easy to take as Siberian Ginseng Eleutherococcus senicosus) and Schizandra, which have had similar affects.
Thanks for your answer! Yes it takes money to do research, unfortunately we'll always be confronted to this problem. Anyway I'm interested to do the cortisol test to see what's going on. Maybe I'll be able to have a better quality of life, which is a major problem for me.
For aphrodisiacs perhaps it's different for women. We don't have the same hormones. I can take siberian ginseng without problems but not korean ginseng.. I didn't try schizandra. I'm a bit desperate to find a solution for pois in supplements. I have to stop taking melissa because I feel very slow after a week. However it was a 50% help for sleeping. I'll take it again.
I'd like to try 5-htp or tryptophan but this is not encouraging :
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9808/31/tryptophan/

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: 02/11/2008 18:13:08 »
Martin's quote from article: That stress drives changes in fingertip temperatures that appear to fluctuate differently than do those in non-ADHD patients

Martin, that's fascinating! I never saw anything written about my strange fingertip temperatures (which only happens in POIS)!
« Last Edit: 02/11/2008 18:15:45 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: 02/11/2008 18:22:41 »
...it could get really expensive to do so many tests--both saliva and blood, before and after POIS... that's a lot of money. I have no insurance and have to pay out of pocket for all this, so I'm not willing to dish out the extra cash...

...Yes it takes money to do research, unfortunately we'll always be confronted to this problem...

My AIDS-scientist friend says that perhaps a university research group could get involved with us. And if they have affiliated testing laboratories, maybe we can get these tests done for free? I should check with some of the large universities near me.

Others here: feel free to do the same (contact your local university to see if they would be interested in investigating POIS).
« Last Edit: 02/11/2008 18:28:33 by demografx »

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: 02/11/2008 19:45:20 »
Thanks for your answer! Yes it takes money to do research, unfortunately we'll always be confronted to this problem. Anyway I'm interested to do the cortisol test to see what's going on. Maybe I'll be able to have a better quality of life, which is a major problem for me.
For aphrodisiacs perhaps it's different for women. We don't have the same hormones. I can take siberian ginseng without problems but not korean ginseng.. I didn't try schizandra. I'm a bit desperate to find a solution for pois in supplements. I have to stop taking melissa because I feel very slow after a week. However it was a 50% help for sleeping. I'll take it again.
I'd like to try 5-htp or tryptophan but this is not encouraging :
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9808/31/tryptophan/

Anything that improves our quality of life is a good thing! I agree. If we can get someone to fund our testing, that
would be excellent.

In regard to the herbs: Siberian Ginseng is NOT AN OFFICIAL GINSENG. That's why they have actually begun to rename
it as ELEUTHERO ROOT, as in (Eleutherococcus senicosus). It is not in the same family as the other ginsengs, like Korean
Ginseng, which is much more stimulating and HOT, according to the TCM definition of the term. I can't take Korean
Ginseng, but I have taken a lot of Siberian Ginseng for months at a time without a problem.

Also, Schizandra, like Siberian G., is adaptogenic and has a similiar affect affect. I alternate btwn the two, because I
have found that if I do too much of one for a longer time, it becomes ineffective. Rotation seems to prevent that from
occurring. Of course, everyone is different, so I can't predict how someone else would feel while taking it.

Since you mentioned it, I have tried Melissa for a few days now, and it has no sedative effect on me at all. I wish it did.
But no such luck. Whereas L-Tryptophan, which I take regularly definitely does have a STRONG sedative effect. However,
when I take too much (over 1000 mg) it makes me feel spaced out and anxious the next day. I know the controversy about
contaminants in L-Tryp., but I am somewhat skeptical about that. The week after they took it off the market in the 90's,
there was a MAJOR PUSH by big pharma to advertise Prozac. As I recall, there was even a big blown-up picture of a Prozac
tablet that appeared on the cover of one of the major news magazines. (Coincidence--? I don't think so.) L-Tryp. was
probably a threat to the big drug cartels, having a somewhat similar effect and being cheaper and more readily available.
So banned it was! And now  it's deja vu all over again.  But there is one source I know that is supposedly the "cleanest"
source of L-Tryp.  Here's a link in case you're interested. http://organicpharmacy.org/products/L-Tryptophan/SKU:DRB126

Offline Counterpoints

• View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: 02/11/2008 21:16:49 »
Demografx (and everyone else),

I will have a list of blood-test recommendations from the neurologist soon.  I strongly advise going to a physician (MD), and getting these tests ordered.  I would suggest not involving alternative practitioners (naturopaths, acupuncturists, etc.) at this stage. 

At present, I strongly advise you specifically ask that these are tested:
AM Cortisol
PM Cortisol
24 hr Urine Cortisol
Glucose Tolerance (4 hr)
ACTH
CRH
(At your discretion: Prolactin, and TSH).

You should get these tests on the same day (and it will take most of the day). Please take these tests while symptomatic.

I took a PM cortisol test, and the results were flagged. All of my other tests have been normal.  This definitely stood out.

High cortisol levels could very well be causing many of our POIS symptoms -- the symptoms of high cortisol parallel many of the symptoms we have complained about.  And the successful remedies (for some of us) seem to fit this hypothesis.  A beta blocker would likely decrease cortisol levels.  As would oxytocin and relora, as far as I know.

I don't want to promote hysteria.  I need to be further tested myself, and cortisol may not be the problem (and after all, our problems do vary somewhat from person to person).  But I think it is important enough to be tested for these things that it is worth strongly emphasizing.

« Last Edit: 02/11/2008 21:39:31 by Counterpoints »

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: 02/11/2008 21:49:57 »
DEMOGRAFX & EVERYONE ELSE:  I strongly advise you to note the following:

1. I have LOW CORTISOL. Not High. And I definitely have POIS symptoms. (So I don't think we
     can conclude yet that POIS is caused by high cortisol.) My PM cortisol was the lowest of all.

2. Glucose tolerance testing requires drinking a highly sugared soda and eating nothing all day,
     while they draw your blood every several hours to test the glucose level. It's a GRUELING TEST to do.
     I did it once and was sick for almost two weeks afterwards. Fasting plasma glucose and fasting insulin tests
     (in my opinion) are far less painful options.

3. MD's are not the only ones qualified to order blood tests. Alternative practitioners are cheaper (and
     definitely more open to someone requesting tests out of the blue.) I oppose MD's being the only option.
     Also, you can save money by ordering the tests yourself at My Med Lab.com

4. TSH is worthless without Free T3 and Free T4. Only the Free T3 and Free T4 tests show how much
     thyroid hormone is actively circulating in your blood. Testing both thyroid and adrenals (cortisol) would
     be a good idea, as at least one of us has demonstrated some low thyroid.

5. I think it's good to check all the other hormones too: estrogen, testosterone, DHEA (and progesterone--
     for women). They are all hormones of the endocrine system.

Offline Counterpoints

• View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: 02/11/2008 21:53:04 »
Girlwind, the research neurologist I talked with disagrees with you in regards to thyroid (he seemed to only care about TSH).

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: 02/11/2008 21:55:13 »
...I strongly advise going to a physician (MD), and getting these tests ordered.  I would suggest not involving alternative practitioners (naturopaths, acupuncturists, etc.) at this stage...

It appears that we have a philosophical split in the forum, MDs vs. alternatives/naturopaths.

Ultimately it's each person's decision how to test their bodies. Further, some people have financial and/or insurance issues.

One understanding I have (from girlwind) is that MD's don't typically test certain forms of thyroid interaction, and perhaps others.

And another understanding most of us have is that naturopaths and the like won't/don't subscribe to the pharma/drug Rx world.

Counterpoints, can you say why naturopaths/alternatives should be avoided for now?

I think opposing points of view should also be aired now.

As added input, it should be understood that, at this stage, of the 3 outside researchers we have tentatively engaged with the forum, 2 are MD's and 1 is a Ph.D in Biophysics, but my guess is that the latter leans heavily toward the Rx drug/pharma world because of his AIDS research and the medical firms he founded.

Thanks much, all!
« Last Edit: 02/11/2008 22:11:50 by demografx »

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: 02/11/2008 22:00:38 »
Girlwind, the research neurologist I talked with disagrees with you in regards to thyroid (he seemed to only care about TSH).

He's wrong. I am living proof of that, as are the other "estimated 26 million cases" of undiagnosed hypothyroid.
« Last Edit: 02/11/2008 22:03:36 by girlwind »

Offline Counterpoints

• View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: 02/11/2008 22:13:30 »
Counterpoints, can you say why naturopaths/alternatives should be avoided for now?

I generally don't trust them over medical doctors, for good reasons.  I don't have time to engage in a debate with girlwind, or others, but here are some of my reasons.  I have no doubt that Chris, who runs this site, would be inclined to agree with me.

1) Generally medical doctors are more rigorously and scientifically educated.  A great deal of money and scientific rigor has gone into their training.  This type of background has proven itself with progress and predictive ability that is not even marginally matched by the alternatives.  Even the skeptics here, in an instant, would place more trust in a medical doctor than some alternative doctor, in an immediately life-threatening situation.  (Would you dial 911, or would you go to your acupuncturist?).  It is also more intellectually difficult to become a medical practicioner than an alternative.  And anyone can call themselves "Dr.", but without some kind of obvious standard, like an MD degree, it's hard to take it seriously.

2) There is some animosity towards doctors because they can be dismissive, especially of unknown conditions.  This can be frustrating, but it is also a reason to trust a real doctor in an urgent situation.  Usually they do not need to expand their practices.  There is not nearly the same degree of self-interest as there is with the alternatives, who are quite often inclined to fake understanding, in order to promote their living.

3) Because many of these alternative doctors are ignorant of western medicine, they have sometimes encouraged taking dangerous supplements, causing problems that western physicians have had to treat in emergency.

I could go on for a long time.  I know the arguments for the alternatives, and I generally think they are flaky.  I must repeat: I cannot, in good conscience, recommend, in any urgent or serious situation, that you see an alternative practitioner before seeing a physician.  I also recommend discussing the alternative's advise with a physician, after you have received it.

In the case of a blood-test, it's simple.  I know there are standards that will likely insure the results are reliable.  A doctor is also more likely to tell you which medications may affect the results of your test.  And the necessary expertise to interpret and follow-up on something like a cortisol test is extremely well established in the western profession.  Who came up with these tests in the first place?

Everyone can make their own choices for themselves, but these are my opinions.

« Last Edit: 02/11/2008 22:19:43 by Counterpoints »

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: 02/11/2008 22:16:22 »
Do we have a theory yet that could link hypothyroid to POIS?

No, and that's not the point. I think there's many factors that go into POIS. Some could be hormonal,
endocrine related; and since the adrenals and thyroid are big players in the endocrine system, I think it's a
good idea to get both checked out as thoroughly as possible.

IN MY CASE there is definitely a connection between MY POIS symptoms and MY thyroid, something I would
have never known had I only tested TSH.

Offline Counterpoints

• View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: 02/11/2008 22:16:31 »

He's wrong. I am living proof of that, as are the other "estimated 26 million cases" of undiagnosed hypothyroid.

Thanks for the suggestions... I will try and get free T3, T4 tests.

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: 02/11/2008 22:37:03 »

It appears that we have a philosophical split in the forum, MDs vs. alternatives/naturopaths.

Ultimately it's each person's decision how to test their bodies. Further, some people have financial and/or insurance issues.

One understanding I have (from girlwind) is that MD's don't typically test certain forms of thyroid interaction, and perhaps others.

And another understanding most of us have is that naturopaths and the like won't/don't subscribe to the pharma/drug Rx world.

I think opposing points of view should also be aired now.

As added input, it should be understood that, at this stage, of the 3 outside researchers we have tentatively engaged with the forum, 2 are MD's and 1 is a Ph.D in Biophysics, but my guess is that the latter leans heavily toward the Rx drug/pharma world because of his AIDS research and the medical firms he founded.

Thanks much, all!

Yes we do obviously have a split, and I think it's up to each of us how we test our blood, spit and urine,
and who we go to see to help us interpret the results and help us find solutions.

For 30 years worth of CFS and POIS, no doctor has EVER given me any useful helpful remedies/cures for these
conditions. I met one who was actually a decent human being, and he told me he "had no idea what to do to help."
The others were either patronizing and abusive, or completely ignorant.

ALL of the progress I have made with my many health problems has been the result of finding answers ON MY
OWN through research and experimentation, and through conversations with other patients who are further along
on the path of recovery. When I need support and symptom relief I see alternative practitioners, because I know
that there is much more in the way of help and healing that they are able to offer me.

I hope that there is understanding of that, and that there is an inclusionary attitude towards those of us who seek to
find better health and POIS relief with safe natural remedies, like foods and herbs and supplements.And who save
medical intervention for the moments when there is a major medical emergency (trauma) that requires that.

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: 02/11/2008 22:48:15 »
REITERATING WHY MD'S ARE NOT MY FAVORITE CHOICE (FROM MY POSTING BACK ON PAGE 38)

Consider the following when taking any "medical advice" from anyone, (whether they are licensed to kill or not):

"The JOURNAL of the AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (JAMA) Vol 284, No 4, July 26th 2000 article written by Dr Barbara
Starfield, MD, MPH, of the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, shows that medical errors may be the third
leading cause of death in the United States.

The report apparently shows there are 2,000 deaths/year from unnecessary surgery; 7000 deaths/year from medication
errors in hospitals; 20,000 deaths/year from other errors in hospitals; 80,000 deaths/year from infections in hospitals;
106,000 deaths/year from non-error, adverse effects of medications - these total up to 225,000 deaths per year in
the US from iatrogenic causes which ranks these deaths as the # 3 killer."

« Last Edit: 02/11/2008 23:02:44 by girlwind »

Offline martin88

• View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: 03/11/2008 01:52:48 »
Thanks a lot Girlwind for your suggestion on tryptophan I'll investigate. I like to be sure when I do something. For melissa I was taking one teaspoon full of herb (dry but very green, in a strainer) in hot water.

For me there is no naturopaths or MD but only good and bad. You can find the two in both. Sure for a serious disease I'll see a MD because he is trained for urgency and severe diseases. Naturopaths are not. But believe me MD can be really "not intellectual" and devastating, even with their long and hard studies. Be careful. MD know a lot but they don't know all. I'm sure we are still in an old age. I have been severely and irreversibly affected by a medication I wasn't supposed to receive in my condition. It was clearly a contraindication for me.

An other example, at one time in my life I wasn't able to fall asleep at bedtime. I went to see several MD and I tried all their medications  Nothing was working! It was really difficult for me. One day I decided to stop coffee in the morning and miracle (!) since this I'm able to fall asleep 99.9% of the time since almost 20 years ! A chance I wasn't put on heavier medications like other people I know, now they can't stop and they'll have side effects for the rest of their life.
For several other serious problems I've had it was like that. I was able to cure myself with alternative therapies.
The downside of this is that I always think I will be able to be cured by alternative therapies and I'm waiting a long time to try conventional drugs.

About cortisol tests it's easy to compare both for accuracy. Probably it depends from which lab you order the test.

There is always some good and bad in all, this is my religion.
« Last Edit: 03/11/2008 04:15:06 by martin88 »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: 03/11/2008 03:41:48 »
...IN MY CASE there is definitely a connection between MY POIS symptoms and MY thyroid, something I would have never known had I only tested TSH...

Girlwind, what I'd like to ask you is not being negative or critical. I'd really like to know your thinking. Why do you think your POIS and thyroid are related? Is it basically that the better the thyroid readings the less severe is the POIS?

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: 03/11/2008 04:12:40 »
Martin, thank you very much for sharing your painful experience and shedding more light on the MD vs. naturopath debate. Excellent point re good and bad in both areas. As you pointed out, reasonable caution needs to be used when NOT seeking medical advice for serious ailments for which naturopathy has no remedy. Conversely, naturopathy just may have something for a particular problem that can help avoid a lifetime of adverse side effects. As I like to say often, "don't throw out the baby with the bathwater!"

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: 03/11/2008 04:16:29 »
Naturopathy vs. MD testing

My conclusion is that we are all grownups and should choose our own individual path of enlightenment.

Please read the previous recent posts which address this debate before deciding. Thank you.

Happy testing!
« Last Edit: 03/11/2008 04:21:27 by demografx »

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: 03/11/2008 15:30:15 »
...IN MY CASE there is definitely a connection between MY POIS symptoms and MY thyroid, something I would have never known had I only tested TSH...

Girlwind, what I'd like to ask you is not being negative or critical. I'd really like to know your thinking. Why do you think your POIS and thyroid are related? Is it basically that the better the thyroid readings the less severe is the POIS?

I don't have that figured out. All I know is that since I began taking some supplements to assist the thyroid, like
seaweed and sea salt and Ashwaganda, I noticed less severe POIS. What has interfered with my observations is a
five week long sinus cold that I can't shake. I'm dealing with multi health issues, so it's really hard to separate one
from the other and assess just the POIS. But in GENERAL during my 30 years with both CFS and POIS I've seen that
when my overall health and energy are better, my POIS is better. And I think my overall health benefits a lot from
getting my endocrine system boosted. At first it was just the adrenal energy I was aiming to repair, and I was seeing
results with just that, but not complete results. Now that I've seen I have a thyroid issue, as the long time missing
link, I have begun to notice benefits from just a few changes to assist better thyroid functioning. It is a NEW find,
but a significant one for me. Time will tell how it pans out.

Offline girlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: 03/11/2008 15:36:09 »
Naturopathy vs. MD testing
My conclusion is that we are all grownups and should choose our own individual path of enlightenment.
Please read the previous recent posts which address this debate before deciding. Thank you.
Happy testing!

Thanks for the posting. We definitely have the freedom to choose who we see or don't see for our own
individual personal health care and diagnostic testing.
« Last Edit: 03/11/2008 17:03:01 by girlwind »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: 03/11/2008 19:31:07 »
Thanks for the posting. We definitely have the freedom to choose who we see or don't see for our own
individual personal health care and diagnostic testing.

I think our POIS research is already benefitting from eclectic exploration: Levitra components work, but so do fenugreek and relora, and perhaps garlic.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: 03/11/2008 21:59:55 »
With regards to prolactin, I spent several weeks trying cabergoline as a cure to POIS last year. Cabergoline is supposed to suppress prolactin prodution in the pituitary gland, however it had little real effect on my POIS symptoms.

So either the drug was not doing what it was supposed to, or in the case of my POIS symptoms, reducing prolactin levels didn't have much effect.

Of course other people's POIS symptoms may be due to different causes to my own, and prolactin may well play a key role for many people here - just wanted to add that there did not appear to be a strong link with prolactin in my own case.

Hurray, very interesting. Prolactin is an interesting POIS suspect. Thanks for posting.

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: 04/11/2008 11:51:49 »
Alternative Medicine vs. MD testing
I think it is in the best interests of everyone on this forum that people go down both paths. They both have their pros & cons. When it comes to CFS/POIS I am using both. I would have to say though that I have made the biggest strides using Alternative Medicine therapies. Like Girlwind and many other CFS suffers you lose faith in conventional doctors after a while. I am currently seeing a great doc who is a laterall thinker and researches, but they are the exception. I agree with the comment most probably don't do much in the way of furthering their knowledge past graduation. If it was not in their textbook then it doesn't exist or it must be depression. For most GPs or MDs (depending on where you live), that is the basket for POIS.
On a private note - it annoys me when I hear recent high school grads with great grades getting asked what they want to study at uni, and they answer..either study law or medicine. Like, I can see the connection...writing a drug scrip is just like writing a clause in a contract isn't it!

My opinion on thyroid tests - listen to Girlwind, I have heard of too many cases where people continue to suffer for years after only having just basic TSH test or having to fight doc to try different drug treatment.

Likewise if you are getting your testosterone tested make sure they test free test also. All I had tested was just total T for a number of years and it came back on low side but just in normal range. I was told well its normal, and you are too young to go mucking around with with taking extra testosterone. (huh!) After number of yrs I finally had my free T tested and it came back abnormal. Hello! Testosterone can be bound to SHBG and rendered inactive, like a number of other hormones can be bound to enzymes or globulins.

Also - I have made a post regarding POIS on a pituitary forum asking if its members can relate to POIS. I heard of someone who had hypopituitism who also had POIS. I have been diagnosed with hypopituitism. On this pituitary forum there are also numerous stories of people getting dicked around by incompetent/negligent/lazy medical specialists.
I will monitor my post there and report back what I get.
Cheers

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: 04/11/2008 18:46:09 »
Alternative Medicine vs. MD testing
I think it is in the best interests of everyone on this forum that people go down both paths. They both have their pros & cons...

...On this pituitary forum there are also numerous stories of people getting dicked around by incompetent/negligent/lazy medical specialists.
I will monitor my post there and report back what I get.
Cheers

Acronym, excellent post. Thank you!

And looking forward to hearing more about the pituitary forum!
« Last Edit: 04/11/2008 20:02:48 by demografx »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #1849 on: 04/11/2008 18:46:09 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums