On the Lighter Side > New Theories

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)

<< < (3679/4041) > >>

johanstefansson:
Encouraging to see everyone here so determed to help out.

Just want to add I had much acne as young and always gets acne after ejaculation.

kurtosis:
I'm not saying I or anybody else with POIS has MG. Just that some of the symptoms of MG which are attributed to low acetylcholine levels are similar.

fornicationDENIED2:
A female patient with a three year history of Crohn's disease of the colon developed myasthenia gravis. Despite diversion of the faecal stream by an ileostomy, and total colectomy, the patient had continuing problems with perineal and perianal abscesses and fistulas. Her myasthenia gravis became unresponsive to anti-cholinergics so a thymectomy was performed. The perineal and perianal disease improved subsequently. This case supports the theory that functional disturbances of the thymus may have a role in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1374509/

Thymic abnormalities are clearly associated with myasthenia gravis but the nature of the association is uncertain. Ten percent of patients with myasthenia gravis have a thymic tumor and 70% have hyperplastic changes (germinal centers) that indicate an active immune response. These are areas within lymphoid tissue where B-cells interact with helper T-cells to produce antibodies. Because the thymus is the central organ for immunological self-tolerance, it is reasonable to suspect that thymic abnormalities cause the breakdown in tolerance that causes an immune-mediated attack on AChR in myasthenia gravis. The thymus contains all the necessary elements for the pathogenesis of myasthenia gravis: myoid cells that express the AChR antigen, antigen presenting cells, and immunocompetent T-cells. Thymus tissue from patients with myasthenia gravis produces AChR antibodies when implanted into immunodeficient mice. - See more at: http://www.myasthenia.org/HealthProfessionals/ClinicalOverviewofMG.aspx#sthash.PfxL2dTB.dpuf

Autoimmune diseases are caused by a hyperactive immune system that instead of attacking foreign pathogens reacts against the host organism (self) causing disease. One of the primary functions of the thymus is to prevent autoimmunity through the process of central tolerance, immunologic tolerance to self antigens.
The thymus is largest and most active during the neonatal and pre-adolescent periods. By the early teens, the thymus begins to atrophy and thymic stroma is replaced by adipose (fat) tissue. Nevertheless, residual T lymphopoiesis continues throughout adult life.
Around pre adolescent- adolecent time periods I developed both POIS and Crohn disease, POIS first though. I think I obtained negative results from IgG and IgA antibodies, wich made me disregard Myastenia Gravis some time ago, and MG does not explain my diarrhea just after orgasm.

Gbolduev:
Same as Kurtosis, I dont  think anyone has myasthenia gravis here at the clinical form of it.   And also I think we are talking only about one case  of POIS here,   with low acetylcholine and low DHT. 
One time I was taking  too much zinc, and   my progesterone  went way up  and my DHT  went way down. 
My estrogen was  down my dht was down , and my progesterone up. 

So at the same  time I was thinking and experimenting with acetylcholine ,  myastenia gravis  manganese  and acetylcholine connection with  DHT.
I took 2 pills of saw palmetto,  in 15 minutes I had POIS without even  sex.   
So I poisoned myself on purpose .AHAHA   Since saw palmetto  lowered my low DHT

then I took 50 mg of manganese.  POIS was gone  within 1 hour completely

I am wondering  how many people got POIS from  Finasterid.
Since in  low DHT layout , that is exactly what  that is

I dont recommend anyone  screwing with your neurotransmitters,   niacin  raises  acetylcholine , lowers thyroid hormones and progesterone.
You need to get balanced,  only  that way  you can help yourself...You need to chelate  free copper, since that interferes with  manganese and zinc.

To do all that, you need to lock your metabolism  in the middle,  it is very hard to do.   Since no matter what you are taking   you will go from  side to side, and you will get POIS in both sides.   

B_Daniel:

--- Quote from: kurtosis on 30/06/2013 12:04:22 ---
I'm back after a long and non-POIS related illness.

--- End quote ---

Very nice to have you back, Kurtosis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version