The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6439113 times)

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18475 on: 20/07/2013 19:01:47 »
Hello to everyone.   I am doctor of Mr.Nathan and come to this forum on invitation by Nathan.....

Thanks for taking the time to share this information with us.  In the 6 years this forum has been around, we've had very few cases of people finding cures, so the prospect is exciting for us.  With regards to your question about our AEC count, I had mine tested earlier this year.  The lab work was performed one day post orgasm.  My Eosinophil % was 4% out of a 0-5% range, and my Absolute Eosinophil was 0.2 on a 0.0-0.5 K/uL range. 

That said, I certainly don't represent everyone on the forum and I'm interested to see the lab reading of others.  Even more so, I'm interested to hear about Gaurav's results with the panchakarma treatment.  Panchakarma is offered where I live in san francisco, but the cost is prohibitively expensive to try ($200 a day for 12 days).  I'm relying upon those of you in India to try this out and determine whether Nathan's results are repeatable. 

Thanks again.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18476 on: 20/07/2013 19:06:28 »
Virechana: Purgation Therapy
When excess bile, Pitta, is secreted and accumulated in the gall bladder, liver and small intestine, it tends to result in rashes, skin inflammation, acne, chronic attacks of fever, vomiting, nausea and jaundice. Ayurvedic literature suggests in these conditions the administration of therapeutic purgation or a therapeutic laxative.

Copper is released with bile/

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18477 on: 20/07/2013 19:08:38 »
My AEC count was also  normal after orgasm.   Since POIS was infection based and not  inflammation based.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18478 on: 20/07/2013 19:09:43 »
Daniel ,

you  are not  online?

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18479 on: 20/07/2013 19:47:12 »
I'm back...

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18480 on: 21/07/2013 14:51:04 »
POIS is basically  cancer.  And the cure for  POIS is the same as for cancer.

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #18481 on: 22/07/2013 10:33:07 »
Nathan's doctor - thank you very much for taking the time to read the posts on this forum and to make a post outlining your theory & treatment.
I have a couple of questions for you. How much difference is there between a AEC test and an Immunoglobulin E blood test?
I have not had AEC before but had my IgE levels checked. I don't have the reading but I remember my doctor telling me I was in top 0.2% of the population, so it must have been pretty high. I have numerous food intolerances and chemical sensitivities. Is a very high IgE as good as a high eosinophil count?

You said you wanted Nathan to lose weight.  I assume to help release toxins stored in body fat. Was he overweight?
What about if the person is underweight and has body fat levels under 5%. (this is me). I have actually had reduced POIS when I have managed to put on weight or have been on anabolics. When I was younger I did colonics and they helped my allergies and helped somewhat with my POIS. I did them again a few years ago and no difference. I have been living a pretty healthy lifestyle though. I would be interested in Panchakarma if I could do some of the procedure at home and some at clinic. Like someone else posted above, the resort clinics were I live offer it as part of a stay there package and it is not cheap.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18482 on: 22/07/2013 19:09:14 »
Nathan's doctor - thank you very much for taking the time to read the posts on this forum and to make a post outlining your theory & treatment.

helps coffee enemas?

thank you.
« Last Edit: 22/07/2013 19:14:30 by Kima »

Offline amer

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18483 on: 23/07/2013 05:40:10 »
I am a new patient

How can contact Nathan doctor? (phone or mobile or email )

plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline nomore2013

• View Profile
« Reply #18484 on: 23/07/2013 14:01:23 »
Nutritional Balancing Summary

nutritional balancing, aka mineral balancing, aka biochemistry balance is a treatment which pushes and pulls the biochemistry of a person in a certain direction by giving certain minerals. This makes the body function better and diseases go away. Itís a cure-all. It addresses the body in a wholistic way and it does it at the deepest level possible, rebuilding the body with minerals, but doing it using proper ratios.  Sometimes, when you know what is wrong, you can use more of a certain mineral mineral to speed up the process and reverse an imbalance faster.  When the undesirable metals come out, that causes ďdetox symptomsĒ and people feel very sick during that time.  To help with the detox, you can use a sauna made from infrared heat lamps to remove the toxins through the skin, a coffee enema to increase bile production in the liver and remove toxins through the stool, or use other methods, or just deal with it. The main minerals they give you are calcium-magnesium complex and zinc-copper-manganese complex.  Some others may be given as well. To find out what your levels are, a hair test is performed by ARL or TEI labs, but the supplements they will give you are usually about 5mg copper, 30mg manganese, 50mg zinc. It is a long and painful program that requires a lot of effort and patience and lots of resting. It is a very complex to understand program, but the treatments are very simplified.  For those wishing to understand the basics and who cant or donít want to do the research because of your brain fog and sickness,
<links removed by moderator>

There is some controversy about the diet. Larry Wilson prefers a diet made up of mostly cooked vegetables, even the cruciferous vegetables and some meat and grains.  Pam prefers something similar to the atkins diet where you eat mostly animal fats and little carbs, plus fermented foods. Others may have different ideas.

But the core of the program are the minerals. The detox methods, the diet, the lifestyle will help if done right, and may hinder the program if done wrong. Other factors may need to be taken under consideration like digestion and malabsorbtion issues, because with those you will not absorb the minerals you take.

« Last Edit: 24/07/2013 00:32:41 by peppercorn »

Offline nomore2013

• View Profile
« Reply #18485 on: 23/07/2013 14:02:52 »
When doing research into nutritional balancing and hair tissue mineral analysis, I found a Christine Huebner, who is a vet and calls herself ďdog personĒ. She had two dogs who were really sick and she cured them with nutritional balancing. But unlike most other nutritional balancing practitioners, who simply follow a script, she did more research and came up with her own theories. Her theory is that vitamin b2 Ė riboflavin stores up in the body like b12, and is also used up by the other b vitamins, so if you take other b vitamins, like a b-complex, they will deplete your b2 stores. She also used b2 to flush out the copper and iron from the liver, and had some impressive and quick improvements in health in some cases. But she keeps changing her mind on how her theory works and she did make some people, like Brenda,  worse off. I guess because they continued taking b2 for far too long and unbalanced themselves in another direction. I know that b2 and magnesium are used to cure migranes, but that is taken for only about 3 months.
I am too sick and tired to do research into this area, but if someone can look into this, and find out if infact b2 can be taken safely and effectively to flush out the copper, iron from the liver, then I think we may have a short cut in this nutritional balancing program. I donít know if lawrence wilson or paul eck or david watts did research into b2 in the early days, I donít have access to their research. You can ask Brenda or dan from facebook for help.
« Last Edit: 24/07/2013 00:33:29 by peppercorn »

Post by nomore2013 click to view.

Offline nomore2013

• View Profile
« Reply #18486 on: 23/07/2013 14:04:53 »
Shrunk

When I first started hearing that cancer is curable about 10 years ago and that many people have cured themselves with many different approaches, I knew that the alternative medicine field had a lot to offer. At first I heard that the unofficial vitamin b17 from apricot seeds works well. Then someone from my building used lapacho/taheebo tea, made from tree bark from peru or brazil, and got well.  Recently I heard about liquid drops that you add to water and drink it, I think its made from amino acids from cows, from Russia, called asd antiseptic dorogova. I know someone who used it and had good success with it and I cant wait to try it. Something similar, but made from different stuff, here in America, is carnivora, made from the venus fly trap plant. But the more research you do, it seems that everything causes cancer and that everything cures cancer, which means we should be cautious.
now I know why taking baking soda and apple cider vinegar works for candida, in the stomach anyways.
Maybe the super effective systemic candida treatment lufenuron would work too.
« Last Edit: 24/07/2013 00:30:25 by peppercorn »

Offline nomore2013

• View Profile
« Reply #18487 on: 23/07/2013 14:06:00 »

Another ďcancer cureĒ that I find very interesting, which is actually a detox method, is called neutral infection method. It is basically a way of putting the body in infection fighting mode by creating an artificial infection. You do this by putting garlic on your skin, waiting a day for a blister to form, then putting a chick pea under it and covering it with lettuce to keep it moist, and wrapping it with a bandage. After a few days there will be a wound. The chick pea acts as a foreign body and simulates an infection, and the immune system grabs the toxins that are in the body and transports them to the wound area, and the chick pea absorbs them. It takes about 3 months for it to clean the blood and then it starts cleaning the tissues. Its simple, cheap, effective and not too painful. The only time you feel pain is from the detox reactions that are taking place. It seems to be a form of chelation, ripping toxic metals out of the body. I think taking minerals would make it a smooth ride and make it safer, since chelation isnít safe. Some people do coffee enemas to get rid of the toxins. It seems to work similar to nutritional balancing, but it bypasses the liver/kidneys and digestion and takes the toxins directly out of the body, and it does it at a deeper and deeper level, until they are all gone. I guess you can do the same thing with a sauna, but maybe it wont be as deep though. It takes about a year or two to do its job, and then the wound heals by itself and you are left with a mark.  Not much is known about this method, not even in the alternative medical field, so I donít understand how it works, how it relates to adrenals, can you use it if you are in 4lows or anything like that. I donít know if its as effective as nutritional balancing, more effective, less effective. Is it a safe detox method or is it like chelation. Is it better than other methods or worse, I donít know. Each method has pluses and minuses. The pluses of this method is that it is free, takes 5 minutes a day, and is natural, which means it allows the body to get rid of toxins and perhaps metals too at its own pace and in its own order, I think. The minuses are that it looks ugly and scary, it leaves a scar after you finish it, the detox flare ups are painful (although that can be helped), and I donít know if it balances the body or just gets rid of the toxins, and that very little is known about it. But people use it and are happy with it and it works well.
« Last Edit: 24/07/2013 00:27:59 by peppercorn »

Offline kumardtr

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18488 on: 23/07/2013 16:52:29 »
Hi,

I wanted to answer some of the questions asked by you.

a) Firstly Nathan is not overweighted. But due to taking sibilium for 3 months, he put up his weight and he reached 97 from 85. 
b) Don't give much emphasis on AEC count. I mention this fact, you may find abonormal results in this area. But I am not sure whether every body has this abnormal or not.
c) Some one posted that the Panchakarma cost 200$ in their country. I felt it is little overpriced. Avg rate for the same is around 90$ per day.
d) As the course is expensive, if you are facing financial problem, don't try, please wait for the Gaurav's results, he has mailed me yesterday and he has told that his treatment has started and would post within next 15 days on the results. Let's see the result and then we can proceed.
e) Regarding IGE test, I am not a expert in that area and I don't want to comment as I not known the full fact on this.
f) Regarding my Email id to contact me as some one posted, there is no need to contact me untill the result of Gaurav. Let's see the result. 
g) Regarding it is like a cancer, I am totally agree with this, as cancer is totally severe disease (life threating) when compare to POIS.  Yours is only a imbalance in system whereas the cancer is due to formation of Cancer cells. 

See you

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18489 on: 23/07/2013 18:51:26 »
To   Indian  doctor,

Pois is the   the side effect of the  very serious imbalance, based on toxicities of heavy metals,  same as Cancer.   About 80% of pois people that I  dealt with  have  tumors in their body.  Bumps, infections and so forth.   To me cancer is candida and infection  and  growth of  cancer  the cells  is just  protective reaction.  When calcium metabolism  is effecient  you  capsulate  infections and   tumors  , when not    it gets complicated.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18490 on: 24/07/2013 07:17:37 »
Thank you again, kumardtr.  Very interested to see how Gaurav does.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18491 on: 24/07/2013 08:27:50 »
I thought I'd take a moment to update the forum on my status. (spoiler alert: i'm not cured yet).

For the last 6 months I've been working with Herman.  I originally sent him my blood tests and he started me on a custom nutritional balancing program (similar to what nomore2013 discussed above).  I've since gotten 2 hair tests performed, the first of which was primarily used to confirm my blood tests and the 2nd which marked my progress.  Each day I take a concoction of zinc and b complex and a few other supplements.  There were some big ups and downs in the first 2 weeks, but by the end of the month I overall felt a modest improvement in energy and cognitive ability.  This modest improvement has remained at the same level, and has not improved or declined over the last 6 months.  If I stop taking the supplements, within 2 days the improvement vanishes and i feel like the same as i did before I started.  After 3-4 days back on, I feel better again

Apart from Herman I've used 2 other nutritional balancing practitioners (these practitioners I found online and paid for their time).  I found them hoping they could confirm everything that herman told me.  In a nutshell, neither said the exact same as what Herman recommended.  One of the practitioners was basically a muppet for dr. wilson and told me verbatim what dr. wilson would do.  The other practitioner was a muppet for dr. paul eck and told me what Eck would do.  Herman, over time, has shown me that there are pros and cons to both wilson and eck's hair test approaches.  Herman's protocol is basically a modified version of Eck's.  In the areas that Herman modifies, Herman has very good rationale and can often produce studies to explain his logic.   

I wish I could say that after this 6 month period that I'm well on my way to getting better and that i'm extremely confident in the approach.  That's simply not true.  But I clearly still maintain hope that it'll work or I wouldn't be continuing with it.  My most recent hair test has moved in the direction we planned and expected it to move, which also mimicks how I feel.  This has increased my hopes that the hair test is accurate and that the protocol is working.  Only time will tell and I will provide updates to this whenever things become clearer.   
« Last Edit: 24/07/2013 08:34:51 by B_Daniel »

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18492 on: 24/07/2013 11:25:19 »
Hi Nathan's doctor,

Could we have more information about acethycholine overload and as described by Nathan ? What cause this, how it works and how to treat it ?

Thanks a lot

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18493 on: 24/07/2013 17:37:24 »
Thanks for your update Daniel

Offline fornicationDENIED2

• View Profile
« Reply #18494 on: 25/07/2013 21:14:42 »
POIS is back, no more diarrhea but still brain fog, also a day after ejaculation my testicles are small and shrunken plus no improvement on POIS, also I had poor sleep

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #18495 on: 26/07/2013 06:28:22 »
Hi kumardtr
Thank you for the follow up post of yours. I have another question. Panchakarma generally has 5 parts to it. When I read up on the 5 different procedures a few of them talked about this step being beneficial for 'skin eruptions, rashes, eczema, psoriasis'. Another one talked about another step being beneficial for the respiratory system.
So my question is given the nature of pois, and how many sufferers don't really have much of issues with the respiratory system or skin disorders, are all 5 steps of the Panchakarma necessary? Could someone just do it with 3 most relevant procedures?

Offline Over it

• View Profile
« Reply #18496 on: 26/07/2013 10:07:58 »
Someone should try L-Theanine.

Offline kumardtr

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18497 on: 26/07/2013 17:42:07 »
Hi kumardtr
Thank you for the follow up post of yours. I have another question. Panchakarma generally has 5 parts to it. When I read up on the 5 different procedures a few of them talked about this step being beneficial for 'skin eruptions, rashes, eczema, psoriasis'. Another one talked about another step being beneficial for the respiratory system.
So my question is given the nature of pois, and how many sufferers don't really have much of issues with the respiratory system or skin disorders, are all 5 steps of the Panchakarma necessary? Could someone just do it with 3 most relevant procedures?

In panchakarma, there would be two preppatory steps called Senhana and Swedana. After this, in five elimination stage, one requires to select for each individual. That is depend on his basic cause of POIS.

For example, for Nathan, the causes of POIS are a) Excess masturbation - Leading to Acetycholine imbalance. b) Aama dosha in the stomac due to lack of digestive power.  For him, i suggested the Virechana and it works for him. Similarly, for each patients, dr. requires to select any one elimination. For POIS, normally it is Virechana or Basti, depending on the symtoms.

Gaurav has text me today and he already completed 4 day session.   Hoping for the best.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18498 on: 26/07/2013 18:03:18 »
kumardtr.

Doctor, if not possible, to do Panchakarma, what do you recommend further?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: 26/07/2013 18:09:21 by Kima »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18499 on: 26/07/2013 18:40:19 »
Verichana is just a liver flush basically with castor oil.   People with estrogen dominance  could get better  fast.  But it wont solve  the main problem  .  Nathan had  estrogen dominance,  which he drank  vitamin C for and then  flushed his liver.   POIS has many other aspects to it...and  in 10 days  it is impossible to get rid of  mercury toxicity for instance.  It is a joke.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18499 on: 26/07/2013 18:40:19 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length