The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6427684 times)

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18500 on: 26/07/2013 18:56:50 »
Basti is  just an enema.     So liver flushes and  coffee enemas will do the same  for people who have no access to this  pranchama thing.   I recomend those  to every one. Also you can  use   saunas to move toxins.. and   to get rid of POIS in some cases it will take a year. not 10 days.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18501 on: 26/07/2013 19:49:37 »
I bet you won't be saying it's a joke if Gaurav gets better :)

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18502 on: 26/07/2013 23:36:51 »
Daniel,

I have no idea who Guarav is .  I did not see his  analysis.  Him and Nathan  might as well had parasites . And  I know it is a joke. To spend 2000 dollars on some  stupid treatment..   I would  rather go  to a korean  massage parlor)))

Offline RemovePois

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18503 on: 27/07/2013 00:01:53 »
Guys,

I tried Dr. Kumar/Nathan's suggestion for Palsinuron tablets (3 times a day) and Amala Juice (2 tablespoons each morning) for 1 month along with all the Ayurvedic diet restrictions and I did find some improvement (about 30-40%). As Dr. Kumar has suggested, I will try to undergo Panchakarma treatment but I might be able to try that after 6-8 months as I am currently out of country. However, in the meantime, I have found something interesting and it's that one of my main symptoms is that my body isn't able to handle the heat i.e. body gets really warm every now and then, and then my nose starts running, and this is what also happens during POIS too. I recently found this condition is called Hyperthermia, where the body temperature increases a lot and can't regulate, and I am wondering if that has anything to do with POIS. Recently, as a test right after orgasm (don't wait), I simply washed my feet with cold water along with my thighs and calf, and then rather than wiping the water, I let the water evaporate on its own (which is one of the cure for Hyperthermia to cool down the body). Also, I kept the air conditioning running all the time rather than setting it on auto mode. In addition, as soon as I got up in the morning (don't wait), I did the same thing of washing my feet/legs with cold water and let it evaporate. (Note: I continued Amla juice 2 tablespoons in the morning), and then again in the evening after coming from work, I washed with cold water and let it evaporate. Interestingly, my POIS symptoms were just about 10% when I did the cold water test. However, my body still becomes warm every now and then, and letting cold water evaporate on my legs and feet resolves the issues. (Hopefully, some of you can try this approach and let me know what you find as there is no cost involved with this solution. However, in the long run, we still need a permanent solution that can completely solve this POIS issue - Let's wait to see what Gaurav finds out after his Panchakarma treatment.)

I have sent all the details of my hyperthermia symptoms to Dr. Kumar as I believe that there might be some correlation between POIS and hyperthermia. In the meantime, please read about hyperthermia and if you also experience heat sensitivity, please do reply back on the forum.
« Last Edit: 27/07/2013 11:35:10 by RemovePois »

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18504 on: 27/07/2013 00:35:45 »
I could have sworn I remember a member here named Gaurav, but when I search the NSF member list the closest I find is  gauravnew.  Can somebody fill me in on where he is?

johanstefansson

« Reply #18505 on: 27/07/2013 08:04:14 »
I have found something interesting and it's that one of my main symptoms is that my body isn't able to handle the heat i.e. body gets really warm every now and then, and then my nose starts running, and this is what also happens during POIS too. I recently found this condition is called Hyperthermia, where the body temperature increases a lot and can't regulate, and I am wondering if that has anything to do with POIS.

I would agree that taking a cold shower in the morning helps my condition. However, not very pleasant.

Offline Mer

• View Profile
« Reply #18506 on: 27/07/2013 08:57:15 »
There is something in our hormones that our body doesn't like. I get POIS (with less intensity) when getting only aroused. After an ejaculation, my body just becomes extremely week and my mind becomes just blank. My breathing pattern becomes slow and it takes less air into chest. I guess this is because the  diaphragm muscles are already weak due to appearance of POIS.

I find exercising helps my body get rid of the fatigue and speaking a lot with someone will cure my brain fog very quickly in less than 2-3 days. Diet with ground beef has shown to be the most effective meal which helps with brain fog treatment.

It has been a while that I have been trying to cure my brain fog by speaking a lot and it has been working. The only thing is that it feels very difficult at the beginning to create words in your mind but as you get challenged to think through and speak, you start feeling better. The trick, I found, is to speak to someone about whatever you like and say as many words as you can. It will work quickly.

Let me know if you have found this technique working.

For wet dream, I figured, if I avoid coffee, I can extend the wet dream occurrence from once a week to once every 2 weeks. I replaced coffee by team. I think if I remove tea from my diet, I should be able to extend it for a longer period. However, I need some form of small caffeine daily. So I guess I can't avoid tea. I totally avoid watching any scenes that cause arousal, on the web, tv, etc. and that helps not masturbating and extending the wet dreams.

Offline Over it

• View Profile
« Reply #18507 on: 27/07/2013 11:27:24 »
Mer,

Given what you say, would you conceed that it's possible that your symptoms are of a psychological origin?
That's not to say that there are not organic changes that are causing your symptoms; but is it possible that your mental state influences/changes/creates organic changes in the body that promote POIS.

I dont get nocturnal emmisions, but if anyone read the link I posted to a book about neurasthenia, you would of read that a commonality amongst those suffering from neurasthenia was NE's. The author of the book claims to have successfuly treated neurastheinia with pschotherapy in conjunction with very general adjustments to ones behaviour/life.

Although I got banned from the POIS centre for suggesting this, I'm going to suggest it again: I am inclined to believe that POIS has pyschological origins. L-theanine is an amino acid that is supposed promote relaxation. Get on it.

Offline RemovePois

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18508 on: 27/07/2013 11:33:05 »
thanks for confirming Johanstefansson the cold water evaporation method works for you. If anyone else wants to try it out, please let us know. By the way, make sure that you do the steps that I mentioned as soon as you get up. Don't even wait a minute otherwise it doesn't work for me.

By the way, Mer, when you exercise, body sweats and then that sweat evaporates, which does the same thing as the cold water evaporation method that I suggested above to cool down your body.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18509 on: 27/07/2013 11:52:37 »
Dear friends,

Heat intolerance , hot flashes ans so forth  are  the signs of estrogen dominance.  Your symptoms  went down on  that juice  which contains  vitamin C  , which  lowers histamin  levels in the body  making copper  more bioavailabe and  estrogen  dominance less.

People  were doing this  for years here. Vitamin  C wont  balance you  , but actually   unbalance you  even more in the end.
Dr.Kumar did not explain anything   as far as POIS is concerned, saying  things that  were written on this forum  for ever   His AEC test does not make any sense also.   Same as any other doctor I encounter. He does not seem to have any knowledge in the field of biochemistry . 
Cleanses  and  enemas which is  pranchkarma   is usefull and might work for some. But  more than half of the people  got POIS in their childhood , from    first  sex experience and so forth.   When you have  estrogen  dominance  since you  got your bile flow impaired I understand that Verichana  will help.. But  POIS is far more complicated that drinkin  juice with vitamin C in it.  You can  do  100s of pranchkarmas  if you  thyroid is impaired you wont get anywhere( as an example)

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18510 on: 27/07/2013 12:05:07 »
I wish some one from this forum  tries this  Pranchakarma thing that we know.  Instead of  people who  somehow  have  dr.Kumars emails and phone numbers.)))

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18511 on: 27/07/2013 12:25:06 »
Saying phrase that overmasturbation  leads to  acetylcholine imbalance.)))    Which is it   high or low acetylclholine,  doctor.  As per Nathan  it  is high acetylcholine.  By which  mechanism  did his masturbation  cause his acetylcholine  to be high? And how do you know that?    this is too funny.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18512 on: 27/07/2013 15:16:16 »
Who is Gaurav?
Online there is no such person.

Gaurav why not write to the forum?

Kima.
« Last Edit: 27/07/2013 15:19:51 by Kima »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18513 on: 27/07/2013 16:23:44 »
kumardtr.
Doctor, long treated syndrome pois.

Thank you!

« Last Edit: 27/07/2013 16:27:34 by Kima »

Offline Mer

• View Profile
« Reply #18514 on: 27/07/2013 21:17:45 »
Mer,

Given what you say, would you conceed that it's possible that your symptoms are of a psychological origin?
That's not to say that there are not organic changes that are causing your symptoms; but is it possible that your mental state influences/changes/creates organic changes in the body that promote POIS.

I dont get nocturnal emmisions, but if anyone read the link I posted to a book about neurasthenia, you would of read that a commonality amongst those suffering from neurasthenia was NE's. The author of the book claims to have successfuly treated neurastheinia with pschotherapy in conjunction with very general adjustments to ones behaviour/life.

Although I got banned from the POIS centre for suggesting this, I'm going to suggest it again: I am inclined to believe that POIS has pyschological origins. L-theanine is an amino acid that is supposed promote relaxation. Get on it.

Well, I don't say it is not of psychological origin. I don't think it is a good idea to ban any ideas that can help us figure out the roots of the problem. Can you explain more what that condition is? and why don't you get NE? Do you have POIS in the first place? I think if you don't masturbate and you don't have sex, then your body should somehow get rid of the accumulated semen. I think NE must be the likely option for your body.

I wonder, instead of us trying to reduce the intensity of POIS, why don't we try to do the reverse action, i.e. trying to see if we can increase the intensity of POIS in an effert to figure out what the origins of this condition are. There should be a slightly linear relationship between some factors and the intensity of POIS.. at least some linear region. If it is hard to reduce the POIS, is it hard to intensify it? then what are things that help with intensifying it?

Offline kumardtr

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18515 on: 28/07/2013 04:53:02 »
Daniel,

I have no idea who Guarav is .  I did not see his  analysis.  Him and Nathan  might as well had parasites . And  I know it is a joke. To spend 2000 dollars on some  stupid treatment..   I would  rather go  to a korean  massage parlor)))

Friends, I came here only sincere request from Nathan to help the members without any commercial motive. Inspire of this, such a direct encounter saying "Stupid Treatment  and comparing with Korean Massage, its really hurt me as it is a direct attack what ayurvedic doctors followed. So, it is sorry to say that I am quitting this forum.

Second thing is who told you incur 2000$. I charged Nathan only Rs.20,000 i.e. 400$ for 12 days treatment. Gaurav is getting this treatment in his country (Malasia) at 700$.

Thanks.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18516 on: 28/07/2013 08:58:48 »
Daniel,

Friends, I came here only sincere request from Nathan to help the members without any commercial motive. Inspire of this, such a direct encounter saying "Stupid Treatment  and comparing with Korean Massage, its really hurt me as it is a direct attack what ayurvedic doctors followed. So, it is sorry to say that I am quitting this forum.

Second thing is who told you incur 2000$. I charged Nathan only Rs.20,000 i.e. 400$ for 12 days treatment. Gaurav is getting this treatment in his country (Malasia) at 700$.

Thanks.

Sometimes we can be too opinionated.  And we've got a little pent up frustration after spending half our lives feeling crummy.  That said, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.  I wish more doctors were caring enough to go the extra step like you have. 

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18517 on: 28/07/2013 10:46:35 »
Dr. Kumar,

This is  scientific forum ,  which relies on the facts.  When I came here  I was given  very hard time and I was trying to fight back  defending my  theory and my view.  Since I cured myself from POIS I stuck around. 

If you  dont know what causes POIS and  you are speculating with the terms you heard here or  read on the internet about acetylcholine,  then  how can we trust  you  or listen to you .
Auerverdic medicine  is ok, but most of it  is just  fancy called and  kind if trendy  thing without much difference from  the procedures  of  Eastern  world.. Like pranchakarma  cost  2000 in the US, same as in Russia.  May be in india and surrounding countries   it costs less.   You  still did not explain the mechanism of the decease and  how to fix  it....  There is no  reason  to  be  offended, I am expressing my  opinion  and no  one is attacking you ...  Just give facts not something that you make up , since you are not a  POIS sufferer you are a doctor, and the doctors  were taught to be  scientific  and  factual  in their med schools I thought.
The right thing  is to offer a treatment or try to offer a treatment that is  applicalblе  in the  place where  patients are . 
And obviously  pranchakarma  is not  .   Thank you for sharing  all this with us, and  we appreciate it ...But we  really were looking for an explanation  of the decease. 

Good luck and thanks,

Herman

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18518 on: 28/07/2013 11:13:33 »
If you  want to remove toxins,  you can always use 3 things,     saunas to move toxins,  then  liver flush  to  keep your liver clean and  coffee enemas.   This will substitute this pranchakarma   and it will cost you  very little.  You can buy  the infra  red  lamps for 9 dollars each and make your own  sauna  at your home and do it every day , and do the  liver flush  every  week and  coffee enemas daily.   At the  same time , you can  take minerals to  replenish what is missing.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18519 on: 28/07/2013 11:29:12 »
Toxins are  a burden  and  of course  they are  bad , but let me tell you my story.
I was doing  detox for a year.  In that  year  I did  15 liver flushes,  I did  coffee enemas,  eucaliptus  enemas probiotics enemas, I  did  saunas almost every day.   My skin  my hair and  everything else improved dramatically. I fell very young and  full of energy. Also  I did  three  25 days fasts,  after which  I found that even my birthmarks  and some moles on  my body  disappeared.  I felt  10 years younger after all that, my eyes were  100% white,  my skin was glowing  and I felt really light.  I had  no toxins at all in me.   But    after all this  I  still had POIS.     that  was killing me big time.  It was much lighter and smaller but it was still there.  So goes the theory of  toxins.  Even if you get toxins out , you need to replenish  them  with  needed minerals,   and   your body would never let go of a toxin  which  is  used to support a vital  function in the body  , since many  toxic metals   substitute   our friendly minerals in the enzyme systems.  Thus   cleanses only get rid of toxins  which are accumulated in the  storage  not those in the enzymes.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18520 on: 28/07/2013 14:12:09 »
Oh , yeah , I forgot... I  cleansed my kidneys also... I was eating   water melons then  took  hot baths and was pissing out stones and  sand which hurt like hell.. Also  I did  juice cleanses  which are used for cancer patients,  cucumber  beat and  celery  mixture, that  pushed so much sand out of  my  pee hole, it is not even funny.  I honestly thought I had cancer, since my lymph nodes were totally screwed up.  Nothing will clean  you  out in 10 days...It is not possible.   I drank  distilled water constantly .   I was a  detox factory  people.  And no result for POIS.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18521 on: 28/07/2013 14:34:55 »
From the tests that I recieved  recently,  almost every single  person   has low ceruloplasmin   in their blood.   Ceruloplasmin  is  copper based protein that  binds copper and carries it all over  including  into  the bile to detox. 
Bear with me,    you  have copper  in your serum and 95% of that copper should be bound to ceruloplasmin.   To test it  people  have  serum copper test and  ceruloplasmin tests,  from  which  you get  free copper  content.    Free copper  equals free estrogens   which  affect your inflammatory  systems.  Ceruloplasmin is used to break  down histamine.  When  free copper part gets larger because of stress, or  constant masturbation ,  ceruplasmin  falls.  If you wish I can  provide you with many studies to  support this claim.
So the logic is this..... Stress  lowers ceruloplasmin levels,  which leads to  larger part  of the free copper in blood, which  can be calculated  by   the formula you can find online  for  free copper.( From  serum copper and ceruloplasmin)

Free copper irritates adrenals,  since it increases  cortiosl secretion obviously  this way  there is a steal taking place  and your aldosterone falls and cortisol goes up.  In this setup  your ceruloplasmin will go down ,  and histamine will go up..

This is  your mechanism for POIS. 

To chelate  free copper and  to lower  cortisol and  increase thyroid function, since free copper equals free estrogen which  supresses thyroid,   you need    manganese  zinc  B6 and vitamin C.   

But there are many  different cases,  and  in some cases  for instance thyroid is suppresed by  mercury , and cortisol is up  to support   low thyroid since cortisol  pushes potassium up in the cell which increases thyroid function...In that case  copper chelation will help, but you will also need to chelate mercury and  use a lot of selenium  and possibly,   cilantro  and chlorella/

This is 100% cause of POIS, since  when  ceruloplasmin is low, that means  copper is not bound and that  good estrogen does not stimulate  aldosterone  production
aldosterone and good estrogen  causes retention of manganese....Manganese is  needed for acetylcholine synthesis and  the lack of which causes your  muscle weakness and  other low acetylcholine symptoms.

So you have  low zinc  , which  impaired your  digestion , you have   low copper bound which   increases your histamines and you have low ceruloplasmin  which  decreases your iron in blood and   you have low manganese  which  causes low acetylcholine.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18522 on: 28/07/2013 14:44:45 »
Adrenal  Fatigue to me does not  exist.     It is a compensatory function   since  your cortisol  is trying hard to compensate for  your  energy  lack so aldosterone goes down, and there is no adrenal fatique at all/ It is all bs   crap.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18523 on: 28/07/2013 21:55:30 »
B JIM

There is no adrenal fatigue  as far as I am concerned.  The gland is totally fine.  Since cortisol  is  made out of progesterone and  progesterone needs zinc,   basically cortisol runs out as your adrenals  are lackng nutrients.  Since manganese is going down   in this setup,  acetylcholine  goes down.  And acetylcholine is needed to  send a signal  to adrenals  thru the spine.  B5 and manganese are the   acetylcholine   cofactors, which  are needed for its production , that is why  they say that  adrenals work on B5, which they dont. 

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #18524 on: 29/07/2013 02:35:51 »
Daniel,

Thanks.

Dr kumar please ignore gbolduev statements, he does not speak for the group. If you notice no else has said anything negative about your treatment.  You help and interest is appreciated.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18524 on: 29/07/2013 02:35:51 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums