The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6461995 times)

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18525 on: 29/07/2013 02:38:45 »
Hi, I am following this forum form the past 2 years. For me symtoms, as usual explained by you and all. From past 5 years, I contacted many doctors and undergo many test and found all the tests are normal. But today, I undergo Abdomen Ultrasound Scan and found few things abnormal. Whether these have any relation with my POIS.
I got a appointment with my Gasterolist only in next week.
The abnormal findings in Abdomen Ultrsound scan are :
a) Liver: Mild parenchymal hyperechogenecity noted.
b) Kidney: Left renal mildly ectatic extra-renal pelvis seen.
Impression: Mild Fatty changes in Liver

Please help

This must be who nathan's doctor is talking about.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18526 on: 29/07/2013 11:03:26 »
CertainlyPOIS,

I have many people come out on the russian forum and state that they are POIS free.  I know what I am taking about. 
Just trying to save you  and others money.  But you  do  what you want, it is  your life.  I only work with whom I feel like. To cure from POIS you  need to change your lifestyle and  that is hard to do, since all of you  are looking for a quick  fix,  even if its  10-12 procedure that is done by somebody .  It wont work.  I will be laughing my ass off if someone  spends 2000  dollars on   the  liver flush with castor oil  and   enemas.  It is insane. Do it at home for free, that is all I am saying.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18527 on: 29/07/2013 11:20:29 »
It is insane that I laid  down  a cure in front you  for months and  everyone here is  still sick.   I will  be gone from this forum also,  since I dont  have time to try to  move something that is not moving. One day  you will get what I was saying.

Offline Habibou

• View Profile
« Reply #18528 on: 29/07/2013 11:22:33 »
Daniel,

I have no idea who Guarav is .  I did not see his  analysis.  Him and Nathan  might as well had parasites . And  I know it is a joke. To spend 2000 dollars on some  stupid treatment..   I would  rather go  to a korean  massage parlor)))

Friends, I came here only sincere request from Nathan to help the members without any commercial motive. Inspire of this, such a direct encounter saying "Stupid Treatment  and comparing with Korean Massage, its really hurt me as it is a direct attack what ayurvedic doctors followed. So, it is sorry to say that I am quitting this forum.

Second thing is who told you incur 2000$. I charged Nathan only Rs.20,000 i.e. 400$ for 12 days treatment. Gaurav is getting this treatment in his country (Malasia) at 700$.

Thanks.

Dr kumar please ignore gbolduev statements, he does not speak for the group. If you notice no else has said anything negative about your treatment.  You help and interest is appreciated.

Thank you Dr Kumar for your help. The best is to ignore gbolduev ! I do believe in ayurvedic and I want to say that you describe very well my AEC levels  : on day 1 my AEC is under 400 and the day 2 it is over 1400. It is the only standard that goes wrong with me in and out of POIS.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18529 on: 29/07/2013 11:29:38 »
Habibu,

Good luck to you .AEC count is a joke,  of course it would go up. Your  inflammatory response is screwed up.

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #18530 on: 29/07/2013 11:33:14 »
It has been a long time to post my status in the Forum and from long time I am spectator and observing the posts.  Regarding my status from god's sake, POIS free and completed 4 months of new life. Enjoying the every second of my life. Further, also involved in spreading the awareness on this symtom and writing mail to Medical Organization on this disease and how I cured in my local area.   

Secondly, it was good to see u Kumar in this forum.  Due to some incident, he got irritated (After the usage of Stupid Treatment)  Today, contacted him and explained the background & intention of such statement / person and requested to contribute the results. He agreed for this and he told he will come only after the result of Gaurav (he is in touch with Gaurav ).

Still I want to clear here that I cured only because of one and half to two month herbal medicine (i.e. preppatory for main treatment) and cleansing program of the body (i.e. Panchakarma) for 12 days.   this cures me. Thanks to my Doctor who has taken extra care for my case.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18531 on: 29/07/2013 11:57:43 »
I gaurantee  if Dr  Kumar comes back here, he will saying exactly the things that I  am saying. 100%   

There is no other way. 

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18532 on: 29/07/2013 12:34:27 »
He needs to study  my posts.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18533 on: 29/07/2013 13:40:52 »
Nathan,

Dr.Kumars herbal medicine was taken by one of the guys here, and he got  improvement of 30% after 2 months treatment as he posted here.  30%  is very very little improvement.

Pranchakarma as I already  stated is castor oil flush ,  with enemas.  As you stated before ,you   had no POIS  even after   herbal treatment and pranchakarma  was an additional  cleanse.  Your doctor  stated  the opposite here and  told us that  he does not know the reason for POIS  even now and that  he gave you  pranchakarma after you told him  about my theory.   

And I was being attacked for  stating  this?  I know  you  people are desperate , but dont be in denial

Offline gondal4

• View Profile
« Reply #18534 on: 29/07/2013 13:49:00 »
People plz dont fight only disagree ethically.we have enough problems already

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18535 on: 29/07/2013 13:52:22 »
We are not fighting ,   aureverdic  crap is toxic.  I would never agree with  taking something toxic..That is insane.
Nathan, are you sure you're taking Krumi Kuthar Ras and not Krimi Kuthar Ras? I couldn't find much about Krumi Kuthar Ras in a quick google search, but I did find that Krimi Kuthar Ras contains mercury and is therefore toxic(permanent nerve damage, etc.)

This is the research done  by Vincent.  It is insane to take mercury , just  simply crazy.

Here's my source:
Krimikuthar Ras ingredients, how to make:
Karpura Camphor Cinnamomum camphora 80 g
10 g fine powder of each of
Indrayava Connessi seed Holarrhena antidysenterica
Trayamana Gentiana kurroo
Ajamoda Ajowan (fruit) Trachyspermum roxburghianum
Vidanga False black pepper Embelia ribes
Shuddha Hingula Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
Shuddha Vatsanabha Purified Aconitum ferox
Nagakeshara Mesua ferrea
Juice extract of Vijaya Bhanga Cannabis sativa quantity sufficient for grinding for one day
Seed powder of Palasha Butea monosperma 150 g
Mushakarni quantity sufficient for grinding.
Brahmi Thyme leaved gratiola (whole plant) Bacopa monnieri juice extract quantity sufficient for grinding.

http://ayurmedinfo.com/2012/07/26/krimi-kuthar-ras-benefits-dosage-ingredients-side-effects/

This might be why your doctor said it's not safe to take for more than 2 months, but if this is the stuff you're taking then in my opinion it's not safe to take period.

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #18536 on: 29/07/2013 14:31:16 »
Hi Gbouldev,

There are many & many things my doctor not posted here as he is waiting for the result of Gaurav on his theory (which is based on experiment on me) and one person he is following the diet. In Diet only, he finds cure of 30 to 40% in two months.  Doctor knows the basic cause of my POIS problem and come up with a treatment for this. Panchakarma is not so simple as you are telling. It involves many steps and depending on the case to case. 

Do you know one more thing, now Gaurav has completed one step of the course where the treatment is to drink Pure Ghee (of 300 ml) daily morning and drinking the warm water once in thirty minutes for whole day. That is the preppatory steps adopted by his doctor for the main treatment. Let's wait for his result.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18537 on: 29/07/2013 14:39:31 »
Nathan,

Your doctor clearly stated what he know and what he does not know.  And there is a guy  who posted here  that he was taking  herbal medicine that you were taking for more than a month and  30% got improved , not  cured at all.  Same results  you would get  on  vitamin C.
Verichana  which you did,   is that simple. Basti is even more simpler.

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #18538 on: 29/07/2013 14:44:02 »
Hi Gbouldev,

Further to add, you are also one of the incidental reason for my cure. 

The story is as follows. I started to take the nutritional tablet (B6, zinc etc) as suggested by you. After 15 to 20 days, my Blood Pressure got increased ( It is due to excess taking of Vit B6 and at this time my B6 was very high. Pls search abnormal increase in B6 leads to high BP) and I fall down.  At this time only, due to urgency, I gone to Kumar's Clinic for the first time, where he has given first aid treatment and drips. 

There he came to know the self medication taken by me and I told all my problems.  If I would have not taken the B6 tablet, I would have never fall down (due to side effect of excess increase) and never met Mr.Kumar in my life. 

Thanks to you for showing a way of path to my doctor where I find the cure.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18539 on: 29/07/2013 14:46:21 »
DO you know that  do the liver flush you  drink juices all week and  fast and then drink   mangesium salts to flush out  your instestines.   Auervedic  stuff is the same as we have here.  Just  fancy  village names. That is my   opinion.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18540 on: 29/07/2013 14:48:18 »
Nathan,  when you take zinc and B6    your  blood pressure  can go up, since copper would come out from  your liver..

If you  continued with this you would be fine.   I have  10s of people who  I cured from  POIS.   Your doctor cured only you.   

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18541 on: 29/07/2013 14:49:51 »
And the guy who took what you took is not  cured.   

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18542 on: 29/07/2013 14:51:42 »
And it is very  easy to   just say you  guys need a detox...WE ALREADY KNEW THAT.   that is not a theory

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18543 on: 29/07/2013 14:55:28 »
and if you took zinc for 25 days as you say, that could be that helped you in the end.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18544 on: 29/07/2013 15:30:36 »
Nathan has   high estradiol on his blood test, and  took zinc for 25 days, after which he claims he had  high blood pressure  from B6, ok that is possible.  But  zinc   decreased  your estradiol  100% / and    then he met  Kumar.  you guys are funny.    Zinc decreased your  estradiol  my friend.  Then you drank  vitamin C  to  increase your sodum level  and you were fine,

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18545 on: 29/07/2013 17:31:47 »
Nathan, 

I go by  the science that was   founded by dr Eck, who was  world class biochemist and who cured  huge number of people from all kind of deseases including cancer and diabetes and  alzheimers  and parkinsons. I dont make this stuff up.  And  I  go by blood and  hair tests, which  show me exactly what is  going on.  That is why it is hard for me to  accept some  theories that are based on  nothing.   I have  over hundreds of tests from people and many many hairtests. I see where the problem is exactly.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18546 on: 29/07/2013 18:44:06 »
I go by  the science that was   founded by dr Eck, who was  world class biochemist and who cured  huge number of people from all kind of deseases including cancer and diabetes and  alzheimers  and parkinsons ...

Is that the same "Dr. Paul C. Eck " who founded " Analytical Research Laboratories Inc " in  Arizona ? ...

Quote from: quackwatch.com
In 1986, Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL) of Phoenix, Arizona signed a consent agreement with the New York State Attorney General to stop "soliciting and accepting hair specimens for laboratory examination where the purpose is to determine possible excesses of deficiencies in nutrient mineral levels or toxic metal levels in the body."
http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/hair.html

... dr Eck, who was  world class biochemist and who cured  huge number of people from all kind of deseases including cancer and diabetes and  alzheimers  and parkinsons ...

The idea that any person has or can be cured of Alzheimer's is absurd : the disease causes irreversible damage to their brain ...

Quote from: nih.gov
A cure for AD [ Alzheimer's Disease] appears unlikely when significant cognitive loss has occurred because the neuronal networks that controlled the perturbed cognitive abilities are either dead or irreversibly damaged and replacing them, even if it were technically possible, would not reconstruct the intellectual identity of the host.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20182017

A therapy which allegedly cures a wide range of unrelated illnesses, i.e. a panacea, usually cures nothing except fat-wallet syndrome.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18547 on: 29/07/2013 18:55:19 »
RD,

it is not a pancea, it wont work  on alzheimers on  every case,  although I  saw people  who got rid of  so called uncurable desease.
I know people who got rid of cancer  this year.  I cured myself of  POIS and dystonia, some people on russian forum came out and  claimed  POIS free,  you can check that also.  And I had  diabetes and ichemia  people cured

So please., give facts  not some   bs articles.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18548 on: 29/07/2013 18:59:06 »
RD,

QUACK watch  is for someone who does not know how to read that stuff.  I  compared  a lot of work comparing blood and  hair and urine at the same time. And it all  matched,   we even  compared blood  and hair with some people on this forum ,   and  those people got much better by  balancing what we found. 

It is funny  how can biochemistry   be quack?     Hair at ARL perfectly matches    blood,    I mean    pefectly.   I am not sure  about other labs, I dont even try them.  PLus I can balance a person  from  blood tests also.   

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18549 on: 29/07/2013 19:04:05 »
I dont work for ARL and I  make no money  helping people, I  change ARL programs when I think they are wrong.  But   ARLs hairtest is the best in the industry. Their corrective programs have  many  questions

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18549 on: 29/07/2013 19:04:05 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums