The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6461267 times)

Offline Kima

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18600 on: 03/08/2013 15:30:38 »
gauravnew

sorry

good luck to you.!

Kima.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18601 on: 03/08/2013 18:57:53 »
.... most people [with POIS] are pyroluric ...

I’d never heard of  “Pyrouria” before , now I know why …
Few, if any, medical experts regard the condition as genuine, and few or no articles on pyroluria are found in modern medical literature; the approach is described as "snake oil" by pediatrician and author Julian Haber.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthomolecular_psychiatry

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18602 on: 03/08/2013 19:17:53 »
Dear RD ... MOre important is the fact that you (and also some other people here) approach to pois without noticing one very importnant fact. All     symptoms       are      triggered       by     ejaculation ...

If you'd read my post you'd see I proposed a mechanism whereby ejaculation could trigger systemic pseudovasculitis via a spike in prolacin levels : the hormone prolacin can affect coagulation, ( pseudovasculitis includes formation of microthrombi ).  So I did notice the "one very importnant fact" .
« Last Edit: 03/08/2013 19:24:47 by RD »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18603 on: 03/08/2013 19:22:54 »
Hello to all of you,

I'm tracking the forum for a few years. I'm pois sufferer as well, my muscles are weak, mind is dimmed so much, I hear schreeches in my eares, my nose is clogged, my skin is itchy etc. every time I have an O.  It lasts at least 3 days.
I'm happy for everyone who is cured and I have to say that most of what Gbolduev says sound very reasonable and promising. I did enemas , took 500 Ca , 700Mg and 30 mg Zn and kelp for two weeks and did not see any improvement.
So I'm now convinced to try liver flush with supplements. I would really undergo the same procedures as Nathan, despite the fact that Gbolduev's contrarguments are comprehensible. Because the most crucial is that he is cured. But I don't have acces to patchkarma or ayurvedic doctor so I will try this by myself. But I have some questions, especially for you Gbolduev: what diet should I go by ( the same as Nathan? ) How long should I do liver flushes and should I take coffee enemas simultaneously? And what dose of which supplements should I take ( I don't really understand how you count the all ratios and dosages of supplements)?

http://innisrecipes.blogspot.ru/2010/06/liver-and-gallbladder-miracle-cleanse.html

the best way to cleanse the liver

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #18604 on: 03/08/2013 19:43:09 »
Gbolduev,
It’s is time for you to change the way you post, you have gone to far and if you dont change you will be banned. I am going list the things you have to stop doing.
1. You have to stop harassing other posters and calling them names.                                                                                                             
2.  You have to stop acting like the foremost authority on pois. You are obviously not.                                       
3. You need to stop giving medical advice, you are not a doctor.                                                                                   
 4. You need to stop making claims about pois without scientific evidence.  If you want to make a claim you can find time to provide the article supporting your point.                                                                           
5. You need stop saying you have cured multiple pois cases. You have never provided evidence of anyone.                                                                                                                                                   
6. You need to stop making extraordinary claims about major diseases that are blatantly false.                     
7. You have to stop saying scientific articles are useless.                                                                                         
8. You need to stop advocating hair test as a measure for the body chemisty. Hair analysis has been proving by the medical researchers as insufficient.                                                                                                 
 9. Stop making claims about cerupolasim being the cause of pois, again you have solid evidence.

Below are examples of you breaking this rules.

Hairtests are very accurate since I checked them with blood..  Neither RD nor you  ever  conducted any studies. I have   a population of a lot more  than 20-30 tests. And  every test was matched with blood,   and ARL hairtest is consistent with blood 100%.

I dont understand why you guys are parroting  idiotic articles that you find online..
I am stating facts that I  have experienced.This is my method of evaluation ..how can  anyone  argue with optimal levels  or ranges that I  set.This system is not used  and  you cant find anything on it.  It is my way to  use ranges.   

As far as hairtest  goes,  it is much easier to do one hairtest and see metabolism  of 30-40 minerals and at leats 10 systems in the body  if you know how to read it of course. The same blood  test would cost over 500-700 dollars each time.

The main  aspect   for you to study would be   ceruloplasmin   histamine  connection  and  ceruloplasmin  iron connection and  ceruloplasmin  dopamine to noradrenaline  adrenaline   conversion  connection.....  I dont have  time to  provide those studies for you,  but  they are there easily accesed.   Also you can  see many studies on  ceruloplasmin and stress connection  ,   estrogen  therapy    treatment to exhausted   rats    study.

I dont  look at studies , I am far past that  crap, only  my own  tests from now on. Since 90% of all the studies  are  bogus , And  I can always find  you  2 or 3 contradicting  studies . 

They dont know what alzheimers is,  all those articles and studies  are being done now, they are 20 years past what dr ECk did in the  80s,  this is really pathetic....Studies coming out not , proving what the  guy did in the 80s and 90s.
It is not a pancea, it wont work  on alzheimers on  every case,  although I  saw people  who got rid of  so called uncurable desease.                                                                                                                                             
I know people who got rid of cancer  this year.  I cured myself of  POIS and dystonia, some people on russian forum came out and  claimed  POIS free,  you can check that also.  And I had  diabetes and ichemia  people cured
I go by  the science that was   founded by dr Eck, who was  world class biochemist and who cured  huge number of people from all kind of deseases including cancer and diabetes and  alzheimers  and parkinsons. I dont make this stuff up.  And  I  go by blood and  hair tests, which  show me exactly what is  going on.  That is why it is hard for me to  accept some  theories that are based on  nothing.   I have  over hundreds of tests from people and many many hairtests. I see where the problem is exactly.
Nathan,  when you take zinc and B6    your  blood pressure  can go up, since copper would come out from  your liver..If you  continued with this you would be fine.   I have  10s of people who  I cured from  POIS.   

I have many people come out on the russian forum and state that they are POIS free.  I know what I am taking about. 
From the tests that I recieved  recently,  almost every single  person   has low ceruloplasmin   in their blood.   

Ceruloplasmin  is  copper based protein that  binds copper and carries it all over  including  into  the bile to detox. 

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18605 on: 03/08/2013 20:04:05 »
CertainlyPOIS,

You can ban me now.  It will be  your loss.  I dont really care.

I say what I think, and state the truth that I beilive in and tested personally. I am not going to prove anything to  you, since it is not worth  it to me.

I dont give a flying crap about your rules,  you are not  an authority  to me and you are not to threaten me.

I am spending  10 hours a day  with people from this and russian forum, and  other people from all over the world.
And I dont take a penny. I  listen to people , help them  emotionally and  medically. What do you  do?   Sitting   here picking  at my words?  Good luck with that.

I guess it will be my last message on  this forum( what  a way to  go)

Thanks everybody and cheers.  It is  my birthday  today  , I hope somebody will use what I said here.

johanstefansson

« Reply #18606 on: 04/08/2013 07:36:31 »
Had an orgasm yesterday, today hardly any side effects.

Have been taking nutritional pill every day for last 60 days with very few orgasms. Pill includes 25 mg zinc among many other things, yesterday I also took two extra zinc pills of 25 mg each. Also I drank nyponsoppa (rose hip soup) afterwards. Only noticed some chest problem as if asthma hit me 25 min later and lasted for 10 min. I normally always get burning eyes and confusion, did not happen this time, its a first, so quite promising. Yesterday I ate fish, potato and spinach, could be it too.
Would appreciate if someone else tested this.

Also, before this, some weeks ago me and my girlfriend had great sex, she had a massive O, greatest time ever she said, came lots of times, know what? She was sick and confused days after that, so I think I can say that a too good orgasm can make anyone sick. Following days she was also a bit depressed, I took it as a all time low in dopamine.

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18607 on: 05/08/2013 18:11:59 »
Had an orgasm yesterday, today hardly any side effects.

Have been taking nutritional pill every day for last 60 days with very few orgasms. Pill includes 25 mg zinc among many other things, yesterday I also took two extra zinc pills of 25 mg each. Also I drank nyponsoppa (rose hip soup) afterwards. Only noticed some chest problem as if asthma hit me 25 min later and lasted for 10 min. I normally always get burning eyes and confusion, did not happen this time, its a first, so quite promising. Yesterday I ate fish, potato and spinach, could be it too.
Would appreciate if someone else tested this.

Also, before this, some weeks ago me and my girlfriend had great sex, she had a massive O, greatest time ever she said, came lots of times, know what? She was sick and confused days after that, so I think I can say that a too good orgasm can make anyone sick. Following days she was also a bit depressed, I took it as a all time low in dopamine.
I want to try the nyponsoppa and pill. What's the name of the pill and where can I find it?

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #18608 on: 06/08/2013 06:18:08 »
Everybody when we post can we keep the language pg and children friendly.
All the exotic descriptions is going to get us in trouble.
The forum has rules that we most follow, and part of those rules is keeping the post child friendly.
Below are the first six rules of the forum.
Thanks

1. Keep it legal

We are all bound by law, and we cannot host material that contravenes the law.  This means we cannot, amongst other things, host material that is obscene, that constitutes harassment,  that promotes terrorism, that is racist, or that constitutes a breach of copyright.
This forum is interested in promoting free science, and there are other places that are better suited for testing the limits of free speech.  If the moderators fear a post might approach the limits of what is legally allowed, they will not seek legal advice to determine whether it has actually overstepped the boundary, they will simply judge that the post is too close to the boundary for comfort, and prohibit the post (and, in persistent cases, the poster).

2. Keep it friendly
Do not use insulting, aggressive, or provocative language.
If you feel another forum user is using insulting language, seek to calm things down, or if that fails, report the matter to the moderators.  Under no circumstances should you seek to trade insults, or make accusatory remarks to that, or any other, forum user.
Show respect to other forum users.  In particular, there are times when forum users might post about delicate personal issues.  Please refrain from trivialising or making inappropriate remarks, or remarks that might embarrass the poster.

3. Keep it family friendly

This site is intended to promote science for all, from 6 year old kids to people who are retired.  Please make sure that whatever you post is suitable for young children, or even old fuddy duddies.  You may be very liberal and open minded, but it does not mean that all the other forum users will be just as liberal and open minded, or in the case of young children, that their parents would be. Please bear this in mind when you post material to the forum.

None of this should prevent you from discussing delicate subjects (e.g. matters pertaining to human sexuality), but it should inform you as to the tone you should take when discussing such matters, or the kind of jokes you might reasonably make on the forum.

4. Keep it science

Except for the chat section, this forum is for the discussion of science.

We will be very liberal in our interpretation of what science means, and we have a New Theories section where you are more than welcome to discus less conventional scientific theories, but the posts should one way or another be pertinent to science.

In the chat section, you may indulge in a wider range of light hearted general discussion with other users of the forum.
This site is not intended to be used as a dating or introduction agency, and while the site does provide the means for users to provide personal communication with each others, this facility should not be abused.

5. Keep it a discussion

The site is for asking or answering questions, or general discussion.

•To make navigation and search functions easier, each new post should take the form of a science question.  When starting a new topic, the "Your Question" field should be filled out with a short question summarizing the question(s) raised in the post.  There will be some leniency in this policy in the "On the Lighter Side" and "General Discussion & Feedback" sections of the forum, but new topics in the remainder of the forum should follow this rule.

•The site is not for the promotion of business interests, or other personal ventures.  There are two exceptions that are made to this:
◦The site is not for evangelising your own pet theory.  It is perfectly acceptable that you should post your own theory up for discussion, but if all you want to do is promote your own idea and are not inviting critical debate about it, then that will not be acceptable.
◦where the advertisement is supplied by the owners of the forum to further their own business interests.

•The site is not for evangelising your own pet theory.  It is perfectly acceptable that you should post your own theory up for discussion, but if all you want to do is promote your own idea and are not inviting critical debate about it, then that will not be acceptable.

•It is not acceptable simply to post material onto this forum that you have posted elsewhere, except where the post is specifically pertinent to an ongoing thread.  If you start a thread with a post that is for all practical purposes the same as you have posted elsewhere, we will generally assume that you are evangelising, and will act accordingly.

6. Keep it safe.

Do not post personal phone numbers, email addresses, or contact addresses publicly to the forum.  If you wish to exchange personal details with another forum user, then use the Personal Messenger facility to do so.

Nothing that a forum user should post to the forum, or send by forum facilitated personal communication, should seek in any way to misrepresent the user who is posting or sending, or to knowingly misrepresent any other person or to misrepresent any facts in their communications.

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18609 on: 06/08/2013 08:03:03 »

The forum has rules that we most follow, and part of those rules is keeping the post child friendly.

While I agree that keeping moderate tones is more useful, constructive and civilized than shouting at each other, I would not see how keeping posts "child-friendly" in a POIS forum can be a top priority.
For the few months I've been here, I have felt uncomfortable with Herman's way to write his own posts since the beginning, and openly asked questions to him to understand better his bold, sometimes wild unexplained statements, before in public, then privately. Even if I kind of argued with him many times, I must conclude that 90% of the fresh ideas which were useful to me, I got them from those discussions. And not from quotations of wikipedia links or claims about magic pills or potions.

Working with Herman, I've found an open-minded and available person, ready to put in doubt his own statements, genuinely reserching for true things, and doing this only for the sake of helping people.
Most important, I got real results with him in few months, both POIS and not-POIS related, weaned off hormones, hugely simplified my regimen (I already mentioned that in previous posts). Results I couldn't get (quite the opposite) in many years of swallowing pills, spending money with doctors and making my life impossible.

I have also always believed that POIS is not a condition, but the aspect of an imbalance. Working with Herman has given me real tools to have a direct experience of it, and get free of a lot of medical (and alternative medical) crap (sorry if this is not so child-friendly).

So it's a bit sad to see Herman go from here, not much for myself because I have a direct link and will keep discussing (and sometimes arguing) with him privately. But because I think that this will become a less interesting place, and many guys will miss the opportunity to work on themselves in a different way.

Offline POIS-SUFFERER

• View Profile
« Reply #18610 on: 06/08/2013 16:31:01 »
I too felt Herman was the only one making sense for me here, I have been on here many years and he was the first one to start making sense to what was happening to me.....

He was helping a lot of people, doing it for free, taking up his time... and this is what he gets? Way to go!

PS.

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18611 on: 06/08/2013 20:02:29 »
While I agree that keeping moderate tones is more useful, constructive and civilized than shouting at each other, I would not see how keeping posts "child-friendly" in a POIS forum can be a top priority.

Yep, I agree with urano with this point. This is a science forum, not Playhouse Disney... And as far as being "liberal & open minded" (as opposed to what, dumb & closed minded?), that would be pretty bad if someone was not "liberal & open minded" when discussing a science topic.

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18612 on: 07/08/2013 06:31:01 »
Thank you for all the rules, rulemaster mcgee.  CertainlyPOIS you're being the fall guy here but i know our forum is pretty divided on all this.  No question Herman's posts, especially those to other people when they were unsolicited (like to Dr. Kumar) were aggressive and beginning to limit the free flow of information throughout the thread.   

However, I wish we could have found a better solution.  Honestly, I've been trying to reserve my comments and judgment on all this until I know one way or another whether Herman's supplements will cure me.  And I promise you that one day in the not too distant future a full review is coming.  But the truth is that regardless of how my review turns out, I agree with Urano above.  Herman wasn't selling his own product, profiting in any way, or making recommendations far outside the realm of science.  There's no question in my mind that he's incredibly knowledgeable and is trying to help.  And I definitely feel better from my experience with him helping me.  Am I on the path to being cured?... the jury's still out.  What's ironic is that without Herman this forum will quickly get less scientific.  It turns into people trying miscellaneous herbs one time and saying they felt X% better the next day.  Banning members is what Demo did.  Some of our best members got Demo's axe.  I still bemoan the banning of Willem and Counterpoints and wish Girlwind was still active.  Let's tone down the talk on all these strict rules and become a community again.
« Last Edit: 07/08/2013 06:54:25 by B_Daniel »

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #18613 on: 07/08/2013 08:44:27 »
The rules aren't Certainly POIS'. They belong to the NSF. All CP has done is repost the forum rules which are actually not that strict or difficult to follow, except the "keep it family friendly" rule which has us speaking euphemistically all the time :)

The NSF rules weren't the reason Counterpoints or Girlwind were banned.

Equally, I'd reject this idea that this thread is about porn. People are discussing a sexual problem here. It's impossible for them to discuss it without referencing sexual activity but we're not doing it in a salacious way. It's very "matter of fact" but it should also be scientific.

Offline amer

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18614 on: 07/08/2013 09:00:35 »
I have questions for all

At any age disease began pois?

Do you suffer from obesity ? Do you suffer from abdominal fat?

Because the doctor told me it's pois disease are due to obesity or belly fat

I hope you can answer my questions

Thanks

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18615 on: 07/08/2013 11:18:47 »
I tend to agree with 100% Daniel and Andrea said above. The way Herman say things is problematic, but what he says is probably one of the best lead we have right now.

Again I'm really curious to know what's your level of ceruloplasmin and serum copper ;Mines indicates that I have potentially free copper that mess my body and my mind up.... biologic markers of POIS is our only way out.

@Amer ; no I can say without a doubt that we are not all fat

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18616 on: 07/08/2013 15:52:19 »
gauravnew

How are things with you?
you better?

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18617 on: 07/08/2013 19:11:20 »
Again I'm really curious to know what's your level of ceruloplasmin and serum copper ;Mines indicates that I have potentially free copper that mess my body and my mind up.... biologic markers of POIS is our only way out.

Great idea lapoisse. Since many people didnt seem to believe Herman's reporting on our low cerruloplasmin, everyone that has had their cerruloplasmin checked, i encourage you to list it here.  Perhaps we can form our own conclusions from the results.

Mine is 23. The range is 21-60.
List your free copper if you have it too. I havent had mine checked yet
« Last Edit: 07/08/2013 19:13:41 by B_Daniel »

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #18618 on: 07/08/2013 19:45:06 »

For the few months I've been here, I have felt uncomfortable with Herman's way to write his own posts since the beginning, and openly asked questions to him to understand better his bold, sometimes wild unexplained statements, before in public, then privately. Even if I kind of argued with him many times, I must conclude that 90% of the fresh ideas which were useful to me, I got them from those discussions. And not from quotations of wikipedia links or claims about magic pills or potions.

Working with Herman, I've found an open-minded and available person, ready to put in doubt his own statements, genuinely reserching for true things, and doing this only for the sake of helping people.
Most important, I got real results with him in few months, both POIS and not-POIS related, weaned off hormones, hugely simplified my regimen (I already mentioned that in previous posts). Results I couldn't get (quite the opposite) in many years of swallowing pills, spending money with doctors and making my life impossible.

I have also always believed that POIS is not a condition, but the aspect of an imbalance. Working with Herman has given me real tools to have a direct experience of it, and get free of a lot of medical (and alternative medical) crap (sorry if this is not so child-friendly).

So it's a bit sad to see Herman go from here, not much for myself because I have a direct link and will keep discussing (and sometimes arguing) with him privately. But because I think that this will become a less interesting place, and many guys will miss the opportunity to work on themselves in a different way.

Thank you for all the rules, rulemaster mcgee.  CertainlyPOIS you're being the fall guy here but i know our forum is pretty divided on all this.  No question Herman's posts, especially those to other people when they were unsolicited (like to Dr. Kumar) were aggressive and beginning to limit the free flow of information throughout the thread.   

However, I wish we could have found a better solution.  Honestly, I've been trying to reserve my comments and judgment on all this until I know one way or another whether Herman's supplements will cure me.  And I promise you that one day in the not too distant future a full review is coming.  But the truth is that regardless of how my review turns out, I agree with Urano above.  Herman wasn't selling his own product, profiting in any way, or making recommendations far outside the realm of science.  There's no question in my mind that he's incredibly knowledgeable and is trying to help.  And I definitely feel better from my experience with him helping me.  Am I on the path to being cured?... the jury's still out.  What's ironic is that without Herman this forum will quickly get less scientific.  It turns into people trying miscellaneous herbs one time and saying they felt X% better the next day.  Banning members is what Demo did.  Some of our best members got Demo's axe.  I still bemoan the banning of Willem and Counterpoints and wish Girlwind was still active.  Let's tone down the talk on all these strict rules and become a community again.

I didnt decide to point to NSF rules for my own sake,  but because other users of NSF report this board to moderators because of the language usage. It only takes so many reports before the moderators decide to close the board. Besides we can discuss POIS without explicit details about personal acts with ourselves and significant other.

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18619 on: 07/08/2013 20:28:55 »
Hey Amer, my main pois symptoms started at 14. I've never suffered from any kind of fat, and this is definitely not the cause of my symptoms.

I didnt decide to point to NSF rules for my own sake,  but because other users of NSF report this board to moderators
Then perhaps other users of NSF should re-evaluate their maturity level and should not be reading topics that aren't relevant to them whatsoever. And hopefully the moderators will use their judgment like any good moderator should, rather than just mindlessly closing a board based on the unsubstantiated reports by a few immature users.

Like kurtosis and others have said, this is not a porn thread (which they'd have a right to complain about). It's a science discussion, and if someone's offended by the occasional "explicit" talk, then they should kindly visit a thread more relevant to their interests since no one is forcing them to read this. Otherwise, NSF should be called the non-scientific forum because science and censorship do not mix...

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18620 on: 07/08/2013 22:02:03 »
I didnt decide to point to NSF rules for my own sake,  but because other users of NSF report this board to moderators because of the language usage. It only takes so many reports before the moderators decide to close the board. Besides we can discuss POIS without explicit details about personal acts with ourselves and significant other.

Given the timing of this rules recall, I easily linked it to the recent discussions with Herman to support your warnings to him. And apparently I've not been the only one.

If on the other hand the real issue is making a discussion of sexual medical topics (and painful personal histories) suitable for children reading, I would encourage children and their parents to browse the astrophysics or superconductors sections, or maybe prefer Snoopy's strips (which I also love), rather than digging into the muddy details of our disturbing experiences. I'd be curious to read the contents of those reports, and the references to the offending bits.

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18621 on: 07/08/2013 22:17:00 »

My ceruloplasmin value was 20 [17-65] in May. Never tested serum/free copper, nor serum manganese or zinc. Nor I'm sure I'll ever do it, these blood tests are expensive and of difficult interpretation.

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18622 on: 08/08/2013 09:01:18 »
My ceruloplasmin is 16 g/l based on a 15-40 range

My Copper serum is 16umol/l based on a 16-31 range

It makes a calculated free copper(calculation method differs) of 30 to 50ug/l - normal range is 5-15

Offline Kima

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Болезни Дауна (POI)
« Reply #18623 on: 08/08/2013 17:44:20 »
Who knows what happened to gauravnew?

Kima, thank you
« Last Edit: 08/08/2013 17:46:23 by Kima »

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18624 on: 08/08/2013 19:15:23 »
4 persons with low ceruloplasmin...interesting...

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18624 on: 08/08/2013 19:15:23 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums