The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6445731 times)

Offline acronym

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18650 on: 15/08/2013 00:10:07 »
Girlwind was a quite active participant. I think she made big progress by correcting her thyroid function. I read a post a few pages back that said she was banned which surprised me and was a shame.

As far as I understand it she wasn't banned, I just heard she didn't love the moderating and quit.  Oh and by the way you can't find any info of that if you search back for it as it mysteriously disappeared.  There were prob other reasons too but shame that she's gone. 

I see. I remember she was into I think maybe naturopathy and she got a bit of flak from Demo. I wonder if she fully resolved her condition. That's a bit weird that some of her convos were edited out. There were 2 other female members (supposidly) a few years back but hardly heard a thing from them. To me it seems like pois has to be linked to the male physiology somehow. In Demos it was classic male issue - Drop prolactin + increase testosterone, but its not so straight forward for many others.

Offline ajs

• View Profile
« Reply #18651 on: 15/08/2013 00:22:15 »
I'm a woman and I have pois so I personally know it has nothing to do with allergy to seamen....I have been reading since the beginning and I remember that girlwind was very irritated by the moderater and I agree his ego and wanting to be right all the time was annoying and I really wish she did not leave...my pois turned into chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia and I could not digest anything and went to get food tested and my back welted up to everything but my blood work showed no allergies to food...I do know that my pois started after getting shingles....all the testing I've done and the only thing they have found were very high levels of antibodies to three different viruses

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18652 on: 15/08/2013 07:15:48 »
It's surprising to me that our forum isn't more female.  I just don't see pois as a gender based disorder.  At least we have a few female members to lend some support to the belief that the problem doesn't originate in the male reproductive system.  I wonder if Herman could find any link to shingles... I can't seem to think of any possibilities.  btw ajs, i agree with your thoughts on Demo.  For the most part he's a really nice guy but in a forum of so few active members, when participation is so vital, you've got to be open to other people's ideas.  Threatening to ban people reduces the free flow of information sharing. 
Ajs i'd be interested to see your cerruloplasmin level if you ever have a convenient opportunity to test it.  I think a low score would all but prove to me that pois isnt gender-based.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18653 on: 15/08/2013 17:07:16 »
Dr. Kumar

When you write a treatment scheme?
how's gurave?

thank you
Kima
« Last Edit: 15/08/2013 17:20:07 by Kima »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Last Edit: 15/08/2013 18:25:36 by Kima »

Offline Omen 30

• View Profile
« Reply #18655 on: 15/08/2013 19:54:04 »
i have recently got my blood tests done.nearly 20 tests out of which maximum are normal but my homocysteine is high its 39.i read about it on the net its not good.maybe this is the reason for our my fatigue.even high sensitivity c is high at .31

Offline Over it

• View Profile
« Reply #18656 on: 16/08/2013 13:31:11 »
WHat is chronic fatigue sydrome?
What is Fibromyalgia?
What causes these syndromes?
WHat is hypochondriasis?

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18657 on: 16/08/2013 17:58:34 »
as gurave., what happened to him, died or what?
« Last Edit: 16/08/2013 18:00:13 by Kima »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18658 on: 16/08/2013 18:14:15 »
Where Herman, why it is not in the network?

Offline victor.kons

• View Profile
« Reply #18659 on: 16/08/2013 21:22:22 »
Guys, this is scientific forum. There was the most breaking statement that supposedly explains the mechanism of POIS. Why are we not discussing it? Lets either find proofs or reject the claims provided. This is the most logical thing to do, why aren't we doing it?

Thoughts?
Victor

Once again, to refresh your memory - the explanation of POIS mechanism:

From the tests that I recieved  recently,  almost every single  person   has low ceruloplasmin   in their blood.   Ceruloplasmin  is  copper based protein that  binds copper and carries it all over  including  into  the bile to detox. 
Bear with me,    you  have copper  in your serum and 95% of that copper should be bound to ceruloplasmin.   To test it  people  have  serum copper test and  ceruloplasmin tests,  from  which  you get  free copper  content.    Free copper  equals free estrogens   which  affect your inflammatory  systems.  Ceruloplasmin is used to break  down histamine.  When  free copper part gets larger because of stress, or  constant masturbation ,  ceruplasmin  falls.  If you wish I can  provide you with many studies to  support this claim.
So the logic is this..... Stress  lowers ceruloplasmin levels,  which leads to  larger part  of the free copper in blood, which  can be calculated  by   the formula you can find online  for  free copper.( From  serum copper and ceruloplasmin)

Free copper irritates adrenals,  since it increases  cortiosl secretion obviously  this way  there is a steal taking place  and your aldosterone falls and cortisol goes up.  In this setup  your ceruloplasmin will go down ,  and histamine will go up..

This is  your mechanism for POIS. 

To chelate  free copper and  to lower  cortisol and  increase thyroid function, since free copper equals free estrogen which  supresses thyroid,   you need    manganese  zinc  B6 and vitamin C.   

But there are many  different cases,  and  in some cases  for instance thyroid is suppresed by  mercury , and cortisol is up  to support   low thyroid since cortisol  pushes potassium up in the cell which increases thyroid function...In that case  copper chelation will help, but you will also need to chelate mercury and  use a lot of selenium  and possibly,   cilantro  and chlorella/

This is 100% cause of POIS, since  when  ceruloplasmin is low, that means  copper is not bound and that  good estrogen does not stimulate  aldosterone  production
aldosterone and good estrogen  causes retention of manganese....Manganese is  needed for acetylcholine synthesis and  the lack of which causes your  muscle weakness and  other low acetylcholine symptoms.

So you have  low zinc  , which  impaired your  digestion , you have   low copper bound which   increases your histamines and you have low ceruloplasmin  which  decreases your iron in blood and   you have low manganese  which  causes low acetylcholine.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18660 on: 17/08/2013 16:05:13 »
Dr. Kumar, where are you?
Why do not you write?

Panchakarma is not helping?

Kima
« Last Edit: 17/08/2013 16:49:57 by Kima »

Offline slavrs

• View Profile
« Reply #18661 on: 18/08/2013 00:15:17 »
Hello All:

Id like to announce that the most likely cause of the symptomatic representation of so called POIS has been discovered via a 6-month research where personal funds and efforts have been placed into use to find the mechanisms of the action of the syndrome. The syndrome will have a unique name that would be partially descriptive of the primary cause of action.

The syndrome is also most likely a direct cause of symptom representation in several systemic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromaylagia and other inflammatory conditions where Antinuclear Antibody Tests (ANA) have failed to confirm a diagnosis of an inflammatory condition, as an example.

While the process that triggers POIS flare ups will be represented in a simplified form, the effective list of methods to control the symptoms and possible approaches that may permanently resolve the root cause of the syndrome will be posted as well, however, under no circumstances it should be taken as a medical advice or perceived as cure. You will need to consult with your doctor before attempting any of the approaches. There will be no specific protocols listed; however, some supplements and lifestyle modifications pointing in the right direction to heal will be described.

Now, there are some good news and some not so good news. The good news is that the syndrome cycle can be effectively managed. The difficult part would be to find an underlying cause on an individual basis that contributes to the condition itself. The treatment of underlying cause may be as simple as modifications in diet and as complex as a long term care. Nevertheless, managing the symptoms will mostly likely help to improve the outcome in the long term. However, ignoring the condition may lead to serious health issues down the road. On the other hand, this does not necessarily apply to every individual case since the root causes may spontaneously resolve at any time as they do in many CFS individuals.

There are only a couple of individuals involved in the process and we are building an informational portal that will present to all of you the bare basics of mechanisms of action and basic supplementation summary to help you to manage it. This will be done in hope that this condition will finally be acknowledged by medical practitioners where presented information may medical provider to propose an effective treatment approach. It is estimated that it will take us 3-6 weeks to get the information ready.

Although there was no medical authority involved in the research, and a further investigation will probably be warranted, the symptom sequencing, tested solutions and medical laboratory tests had pointed most likely to the direct cause of the issue. The most effective solutions presented on the forums across the web, will become self explanatory as to the reason they have been helpful to many.

I will post a further update on this forum as soon as information is ready.

Sincerely,
S. Lav RS.

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #18662 on: 18/08/2013 00:53:44 »
Guys, this is scientific forum. There was the most breaking statement that supposedly explains the mechanism of POIS. Why are we not discussing it? Lets either find proofs or reject the claims provided. This is the most logical thing to do, why aren't we doing it?

Thoughts?
Victor

Once again, to refresh your memory - the explanation of POIS mechanism:

Victor, I thought that post was a great post in that it set the biochemical chain reaction that "supposedly" explained Pois. Some of Herman's earlier posts I thought were a bit disjointed. They were a bunch of statements that did not set set out the exact the nature of his theory. He talked about high Cu being a problem in one post, then in another he talked about low Cu. I guess why I am not jumping up and down in excitment over the above quote is that I basically have been on most of those supps over the past 2 yrs. I got diagnosed with Pyroluria (blood disorder). At the time I thought this could actually be behind my pois (plus numerous other health issues (ie poor dream recall, sensitivity to smells, low tolerance to stress, burn easily in the sun, poor morning appetite, etc) and I was very excited. Alas the capsules I was supplied from a compounding pharmacy (which contained high levels of zinc, B6, vitamin C) did not revolutionize my health like I had hoped. I have since been diagnosed with Lyme disease so that somewhat complicates the picture for me. I still take the Pyroluria supplements and when I read of Herman's posts on manganese, I introduced that into the regime (20mg 5 days/week) about a month ago.

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18663 on: 18/08/2013 02:37:20 »
I'll be waiting for the update slavrs. Can't wait to hear about it. Thanks :]

Prancer
---------------------
Just wanted to add something about the pyroluria thing. I took the questionnaire a while back, and because I answered no to about 61% it's something I don't think I have. I'll go ahead and post the questionnaire I found along with my answers.

1. Little or no dream recall [yes]
2. White spots on finger nails [no]
3. Poor morning appetite +/- tendency to skip breakfast [yes]
4. Morning nausea [no]
5. Pale skin +/- poor tanning +/- burn easy in sun [no]
6. Sensitivity to bright light [yes]
8. Reading difficulties (e.g. dyslexia) [no]
9. Poor ability to cope with stress [yes]
10.Mood swings or temper outbursts [no]
11.Histrionic (dramatic) tendency [no]
12.Argumentative/enjoy argument [no]
13.New situations or changes in routine (i.e., traveling) particularly stressful [yes]
14.Much higher capability and alertness in the evening, compared to mornings [yes]
15.Poor short term memory [yes]
16.Abnormal body fat distribution [no]
17.Belong to an all-girl family with look-alike sisters [no and wtf]
18.Dry skin [no]
19.Anxiousness [yes]
20.Reaching puberty later than normal [no]
21.Difficulty digesting, a dislike of protein or a history ofvegetarianism [no]
22.Tendency toward being a loner and/or avoiding larger groups of people [depends]
23.Stretch marks on skin [no]
24.Poor sense of smell or taste [no]
25.Feel very uncomfortable with strangers [depends]
26.Frequently experience fatigue [yes]
27.A tendency to overreact to tranquilizers, barbiturates, alcohol or other drugs [no]
28.A tendency toward anemia [unsure]
29.History of mental illness or alcoholism in family [no]
30.Easily upset by criticism [no]
31.Sweet smell (fruity odor) to breath or sweat when ill or stressed [no]
32.Prone to acne, eczema or psoriasis [no]
33.A tendency toward feeling anxious, fearful and carrying lifelong inner tension [yes]
34.Difficulty recalling past events or people [no]
35.Bouts of depression or nervous exhaustion [no]
36.Prone to frequent colds or infections [no]
« Last Edit: 18/08/2013 05:22:02 by Prancer »

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #18664 on: 18/08/2013 04:59:10 »
Nathan

How old were suffering from symptoms of pois?

the onset of puberty?

Suffering from 2005 and cured in 2013

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #18665 on: 18/08/2013 05:02:16 »
Also wanted to add to your post, when Nathan was in POIS his Ceruplasmin was low. After recovering from POIS, his Ceruplasmin level reached normal. 

Dr. Kumar - Were you the doctor that requested Nathan to have his cerruloplasmin checked?  What led you to request that test be ordered - Is it just a common test in India, or did you specifically select it to be tested?

Also, what do you think the link might be between POIS and the low cerruloplasmin - and do you have a theory on how the panchakarma treatment might increase cerruloplasmin levels?  Thanks for your continued help

It is not normal test undergone in India and no doctor has referred me for this. As suggested by Herman, I undergone this test and not referred by Dr.  (new or old oness)

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #18666 on: 18/08/2013 05:27:11 »

Yesterday, I had conversation with the Gaurav. He told that he has cured only 40 to 50% of his POIS from Panchakarma treatment. Further, for the balance POIS, he told he is undergoing additional investigation / life style changes under supervisio of doctor.  He also told he will revert soon after his additional procedures and post the result whether he cured fully or upto certain extent.  It seems (as per understanding of me) his POIS is due to two reasons i..e Toxins and for another additional treatment is going on. 

Also,  I & my doctor met many patients (around 40)(as I promised to help POIS sufferers & spreading the awareness in my local area) who are suffering from symptoms of Brain Fog, tightness in Nose, Confusion, Anxiety & they taking treatment as Migraine headache. We requested them to observe how they will reach after orgasm.  Interestingly, 4 people symtoms, will trigger only after orgasm and it is POIS. So, this is not a rare disease and lack of awareness many people taking treatment under different disease name.

Also, as non availability of Panchakarma in most of other countries, I & my doc, started to do small research on other similar treatments (which scientifically approved) which is available in other places and found some of the things which is alternative & objective of that also same as Panchakarma i.e. to remove toxins.

Further, regarding the accuracy & reliability of our theory (considering this is a scientific forum), we will also coming up with prove our theory. So, that all will understand reduction in symtoms in just four days if followed the procedures in daily routine of life. 

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18667 on: 18/08/2013 06:49:23 »
Hello All:

Id like to announce that the most likely cause of the symptomatic representation of so called POIS has been discovered via a 6-month research where personal funds and efforts have been placed into use to find the mechanisms of the action of the syndrome. The syndrome will have a unique name that would be partially descriptive of the primary cause of action.

The syndrome is also most likely a direct cause of symptom representation in several systemic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromaylagia and other inflammatory conditions where Antinuclear Antibody Tests (ANA) have failed to confirm a diagnosis of an inflammatory condition, as an example.

While the process that triggers POIS flare ups will be represented in a simplified form, the effective list of methods to control the symptoms and possible approaches that may permanently resolve the root cause of the syndrome will be posted as well, however, under no circumstances it should be taken as a medical advice or perceived as cure. You will need to consult with your doctor before attempting any of the approaches. There will be no specific protocols listed; however, some supplements and lifestyle modifications pointing in the right direction to heal will be described.

Now, there are some good news and some not so good news. The good news is that the syndrome cycle can be effectively managed. The difficult part would be to find an underlying cause on an individual basis that contributes to the condition itself. The treatment of underlying cause may be as simple as modifications in diet and as complex as a long term care. Nevertheless, managing the symptoms will mostly likely help to improve the outcome in the long term. However, ignoring the condition may lead to serious health issues down the road. On the other hand, this does not necessarily apply to every individual case since the root causes may spontaneously resolve at any time as they do in many CFS individuals.

There are only a couple of individuals involved in the process and we are building an informational portal that will present to all of you the bare basics of mechanisms of action and basic supplementation summary to help you to manage it. This will be done in hope that this condition will finally be acknowledged by medical practitioners where presented information may medical provider to propose an effective treatment approach. It is estimated that it will take us 3-6 weeks to get the information ready.

Although there was no medical authority involved in the research, and a further investigation will probably be warranted, the symptom sequencing, tested solutions and medical laboratory tests had pointed most likely to the direct cause of the issue. The most effective solutions presented on the forums across the web, will become self explanatory as to the reason they have been helpful to many.

I will post a further update on this forum as soon as information is ready.

Sincerely,
S. Lav RS.

who are you?  ps - any solicitations for money on this forum are not allowed so if those are your intentions please pack them up.

Sincerely,

B. Dan IEL.

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #18668 on: 18/08/2013 07:20:31 »
slavrs.
Give us a bit of a clue then. Also did you have pois and did you cure yourself or did you just have CFS?

"The difficult part would be to find an underlying cause on an individual basis".
Why if the cause is the same for all of us which you seemed to imply in your opening paragraph?

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18669 on: 18/08/2013 09:51:02 »
It is amazing that   some people  like SLAVRS  will take  the info  posted by me here , create a website and then try to make money from it.

"The difficult part would be to find an underlying cause on an individual basis".
Why if the cause is the same for all of us which you seemed to imply in your opening paragraph?

The answer is simple ,  this person will copy what I have been saying for 6 months exactly.  And  most probably  this person was treated by me.

Just simply amazing.   I hate opportunistic  pricks.  We already  know what CFS is and what  fibromalgia is and what causes it and how  to deal with it.  http://drlwilson.com/Articles/CHRONIC%20FATIGUE.HTM
Chronic viruses like  Shingles  Herpes   Ebstein Bar Candida  is the cause of low Na.K ratio, which leads to inflammatory  response via  liver impairments and   toxic  copper and mercury  accumulation via  high and low cortisol and vice versa.   In CFS, Wilsons and adrenal exaustion ,  liver gets toxic in iron and copper and  it cant  convert  ammonia into  urea thus leading to  high ammonia levels in blood.  That is the main  cause of a fatique in  WILSONs , CFS  fibromalgia etc .  and everyone  with Wilsons desease  who has a  "normal "doctor  knows about  that and  their fatique disappears  as fast as ammonia levels  go down.  So  Slavrs  dont be a smart ass, and if you have something to post  , post it  here.
IF YOUR SITE WILL BE  NON PROFIT INFORMATION SITE... then  you can use my info. If  you  plan to rip people off , universe will punish you, beilive me.  My research was done  to provide service for free, not to  create  parasites  that claim  they used their funds  for 6 months and now  they will be  selling supplements on their site

That is why I recommend everyone  to take MALIC acid.
Remember   infection based POIS and inflammation based as stated from the begining.

As far  as pranchakarma , the result is  as expected  ---- NO result.   It is   kind of a shame that neither Kumar  nor especially  Gurav  have posted.   Please guys , no  one  expected anything from you ,   could have told us  that nothing  happened.    40% of  estrogen was detoxified  and it will  gather again.   After 10 liver flushes  you will have better results than pranchakarma for sure.  Liver flushes  took at least 60% of my POIS intensity  off.   For some body chemistry  zinc  takes off 90% of symptoms in a day  LOL .   You are still not cured.

« Last Edit: 18/08/2013 13:07:32 by Gbolduev »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18670 on: 18/08/2013 10:26:01 »
Nathan

Reduction of symptoms  from pranchakarma is from  clearing of  old bile.   Liver flushes will have  same  reductions. But  theses reductions  will disappear  within  half a year. It is obvious that Gurav was not cured at all,  and  you should stop  positioning  this pranchakarma as a cure where it is NOT.  Gurav  should  be tested for other imbalances    and  his fatty liver  is caused not by alchocol like you  but  by other things.  If he   flushes his  liver all the time ,  then he might have less  and less POIS, but  not 100%   
Reduction is not a cure.  and  it is obvious  that  POIS is about  toxicity and deficiency  at the same time.
You cant provide scientific  evidence since you simply  dont have the background neither has your doctor/
I provided this theory  half a year ago, and was  trying to prove it  scientifically on this forum from  then on.  Toxic metals( copper  mercury   lead   which lead to   imblance in your gland work and  NA/K ratio )  are the cause of  POIS and this is not your theory. What is there to prove or provide?   We are already  discussing  it for months, if you  dont even understand this  then how can you provide any scientific  evidence at all.

In  your case    zinc did most of the job. Although  you dont admit it...  Your blood pressure went up since you were putting out  copper from your  liver into  the bloodstream and copper stimulates noradrenaline .

This all was already researched and  known for years. 

P.S  Get real , you  and your doc are starting from  where I was  years ago. JUst listen to what I say if you  are really planning to help people around you  which is admirable. I thought  POIS is about  toxins years ago, and  did so much detox it is not even funny.   Detox  helped  decrease  symptoms as you say by 40% 50 or even 70%.  Who cares,   POIS was still there.  And I was detoxing for years.

BOdy  will not give  up toxic metals like copper or cadimum , if the  main functions are supported by them. you need to substitute  those metals with normal meтals like zinc manganese  calcium manganesium. For that you need to balance your body chemistry  and for that you need to know "stuff".

Please  carefully read  what I wrote on this forum  with your doctor and  create a program for GURAV,so  he can get better. In your case  liver fush helped since  you might have  suffered from estrogen dominance  from alcohol which is the easiest to get rid off simply by flushing and  eating  zinc  for 25 days.   

I wont  post here  for  a while, so dont bother  answering.

« Last Edit: 18/08/2013 13:44:45 by Gbolduev »

Offline slavrs

• View Profile
« Reply #18671 on: 18/08/2013 13:39:09 »
This is a collaborative effort of individuals who were affected by the condition and those with resources to help. The word "cure" in this case would probably indicate a remission, which may be lifelong or as short as a few weeks. The condition can also be invoked for example by an acute stress and resolve spontaneously. All the theories that were proposed so far such as semen allergy, progesterone deficiency, hormonal issues, mineral imbalances, neurotransmitters and others are contributing factors that aggravate the syndrome itself, and are not necessarily the primary cause and must be addressed on an individual basis to gain the results. In other words, there is no single cause, but the primary reason for symptoms has been found, and we'll hopefully provide the clues to underlying causes that will help each individual to regain a better health.

The information will be provided for everyone to use for free, and as soon as the primary bulk of information is defined it will be posted. However, due to the time limitations and complexity of the subject, the new information on management and suggested protocols will be added gradually, therefore the initial data will be modest but will give immediate clues answers to everyone. It will be a non-profit establishment at this time and we'll be looking for people who could dedicate some time and help us managing the data and possibly posting new solutions / proposed treatments to the portal.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18672 on: 18/08/2013 13:50:08 »
SLAVRS

Do you even read a forum?  We already  know that the problem  is systemic ,  and every one has their own imbalance.The  POIS  cause was well defined by collaboration of imbalances.
 We are discussing this for months now, and I am  helping people on individual basis with  what caused their problem.  If you are going to spend time  with people for free, then  good, if this is business for you  then  please  take a hike.  Since  you just  copied what I was saying for months here.
Why dont  you  discuss   your theory here,  instead of  copying what we already  know and  treat.
« Last Edit: 18/08/2013 14:01:10 by Gbolduev »

Offline slavrs

• View Profile
« Reply #18673 on: 18/08/2013 14:02:01 »
Gbolduev,

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to reply to posts due to time limitation, however, the research was not primarily based on systemic imbalances. The mechanism that causes the symptoms has been identified, and addressing the functional factors will improve the outcomes. Mineral imbalances and toxicity are only contributors to the condition and will not address everyone's issues. Understanding the mechanism that causes the symptomatic representation will help addressing the root issues. In other words, supplementing with minerals and detoxifying may seriously injure many on this forum by giving people a false sense of hope, and I would not advise to suggest a single way of treatment for everyone. Supplementing with zinc alone in many with anxiety may cause a rebound effect, aggravating the condition. Liver flushes are very dangerous to the smooth muscle composition, and a significant number of people end up in hospital rooms way too often from doing it.

S. Lav R.S.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18674 on: 18/08/2013 14:07:01 »
SLAVRS

My friend, no one is giving zinc to  people alone.  I use a system which balances body chemistry, which I provide on individual   basis using   hairtests and  blood test and seeing exactly where the problem is. 
Read the forum,amigo.   There is no  single cause  which was known to us for ever.  Mineral imbalance will lead to every single  imbalance in the body  and  also you can fix everysingle imbalance by taking   minerals and putting metabolism into  the middle.   Infections, viruses,  cortisol,  liver  issue,  unless you have orgranic damage. then no...

As far as I am concerned I know the   primary reason of symptoms and mechanism for POIS.     It is how you fix it  what matters.
YOu will be feeding what   to people? not minerals?   AHAHAH    YOu will be feeding minerals or herbs, which is also minerals. Without  a cause  for every  individual  person , knowing  your mechanism as you claim  would  only help you  get rid of symptoms that people were succesfully doing with  many remedies,  But they were not curing  themselfs,  to cure  yourself  you need to get balanced  body chemistry wise.   
« Last Edit: 18/08/2013 15:46:37 by Gbolduev »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18674 on: 18/08/2013 14:07:01 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums