The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6429219 times)

Offline ajs

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18675 on: 18/08/2013 14:47:02 »
 I don't think there is any reason to be so angry and defensive about other people's posts....it seems that some people on this forum are so concerned with being the big winner and being right that it clouds everything...let people try what they want to try and if it works it works!

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18676 on: 18/08/2013 14:51:09 »
AJS

the guy  is advertising  his portal, and not posting  anything. He wrote pretty long messages,  POIS mechanism  could fit in one sentence/   PLus totally   copying  what I have been saying.  I am discussing  this with people here, not trying to create some portal. Especially  without  any proof of  cure.  Did they cure POIS?   they found possible mechanism for POIS but  causes of that mechanism are all different.   Of course they are.   And now people  are going to be on protocols to cure it/..How is this different   from  taking minerals and getting  balanced ? I dont get..
Since the guy is not sharing his idea, it leads to a conclusion  of his monetary motives. Although he claims different.
I just hope the guy  does not claim  acetylcholine problem , that would be so funny. As far as  I am concerned this is  stealing of my idea and also  trying to  position yourself separate from  nakedscientists.
It took him 6 months.LOL   Took 6 months to read my posts?

HOW IS IT  RULES COMPLIANT TO ADVERTISE   DIFFERENT PORTAL ON THIS ONE.  WE ALREADY HAVE A PORTAL<  POST HERE.

« Last Edit: 18/08/2013 16:40:29 by Gbolduev »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18677 on: 18/08/2013 16:13:25 »
slavrs Hi.

You'll supplements sell  As Dr. Richards ?

http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/histamine-and-sexual-exhaustion%20

Thanks.
« Last Edit: 18/08/2013 16:50:40 by Kima »

Offline ajs

• View Profile
« Reply #18678 on: 18/08/2013 16:48:59 »
I totally get it :-)
...I just don't want to scare anyone away that might be able to come back with some useful information....it's happened in the past

Offline slavrs

• View Profile
« Reply #18679 on: 18/08/2013 16:57:04 »
Hello:

This will probably be my last post before the information is available.

To clarify on the situation and associated negativity pertaining my announcement, the information will be provided on a public domain terms, with no profit to be made from the information itself. There will be no specific vendors to provide the necessary nutritional elements and medications, although the non-brand specific supplements like herb names will be listed, and their method of action on POIS will be established. It will be up to their current medical care provider of each individual, to oversee and prescribe treatments. If the time allows, we may have a database of practitioners around the globe who would be qualified in helping you to recover. The database access and all the information will be public domain with no anticipated profit to be made.

At this time I would advise people on this forum to continue with their exploration and treatments that have been helpful, but carefully proceeding with invasive procedures that have been suggested on the board over the years. Common sense is the key. The body systems are very delicate in nature, and abusing substances that have been helpful to many may have adverse effects. The most important fact to say would be is that there is NO single cause of the condition. What applies to one individual, does not necessarily apply to another, although the biochemical action of the syndrome that causes the symptoms remains the same in those affected by many chronic illnesses, including POIS.

A little patience will pay of. Negativity is not a proper method of approach. Nevertheless I do understand that it would be hard to believe in some aspects of this announcement after so many years of frustration and inability of medical community to make a proper diagnosis that would allow for a recovery.

S. Lav R.S.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18680 on: 18/08/2013 17:10:09 »
SLAVRS

What is the sense of creating  a portal, if we already have one.   Post  mechanism of  POIS and we will figure out  how to deal with it.  So far you are constantly repeating my system and claiming  that  you know something and that you will be selling herbs on your site.  And claiming that you came out  with something  ,  but what we have been discussing for  more than half a year already..Anyone who  came to this site and read my theory  can create a website and claim that they found  a reason  for  POIS and now  you have to take herbs ( for adrenals   for instance) liike quercetin or ashwaganda.  There is no negativity  at all,   it is just  you dont seem to get where we are  in our research and  systemising and creating your portal makes no sense.You dont get that I am already  curing those  imbalances you cant find and have the system of finding them.  Just post stuff here and we  will work on it.
As you posted  that  solution  is individual,  then how can you help.))))    You dont have one day  cure from POIS  as you stated,  so how  are you different from  Dr RIchards or DR LIN  who  explained the mechanism  long time ago many times and  have their portals and  are selling  their "HERBS".
If someone  wanted to help  , someone would just post their thoughts here.  THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS.
Why would we need practitioners to fix  it?    Who are you  to  decide whether the practitioner is qualified or not?
the only  global practioners  network  that I know is  the cult of  Dr WILSON....Are you with them?

Since you stated that you will be using herbs ,  herbs are minerals and vitamins,  and   certain herbs  balance  body chemistry ,   like anti inflammatory herbs,   like malic acid for  fibromalgia, and so forth...But  I balance body chemistry  knowing exactly where you are, and you will never get zinc  if you  dont need it and it wont   do any rebound effects.  You have no knowlege of the balance and   you are studing end  results of  POIS...the important part is the cause and not the mechanism of implemeting  symptoms.  that is the fact and since  you claim that  the reason for the  imbalance is  individual or basically you have no clue how it happens   then what is the purpose of the whole portal , to bs  about  the  mechanism of POIS? and your herbs  will be very dangerous to some  setups, since you dont take into the account that persons body chemisty at all..   Anyone who recommends sinlge herb remedies or   nutritional  minerals for systemic problem is  a danger person to me. 

Also unreal that someone  will come and try to  rename  POIS... Are you  sane?

It  is  quite crazy  that after   6 months of my theory  of toxic metals and  imbalances,   and me posting everyday  to try to chew the info to  the understandable level,   when they finally get this info , they  start  to come out  first with acetylcholine and toxic theory of Kumar, now this guy   who is saying  exactly the same things, but instead of  discussing it  on the forum ,  creating  his  portal...LOL

The difference is that I  already  suggested the system how to find those individual imbalances. What blood tests to  do , hairtests,  so   one GLOBAL practitioner.HAHA/
Post your mechanism  and we will compare notes. 

Another thing,  you never  posted here before, you  have zero credibility  and  I dont understand how someone can claim anything without tests,  I have tests from over 500 people . And you?   where did you get your people  with POIS if  you  were never here.   Please  dont tell us about  cortisol and acetylcholine  problems in CFS as we already know that.
« Last Edit: 19/08/2013 05:58:11 by Gbolduev »

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #18681 on: 18/08/2013 18:38:51 »
slavrs Hi.

You'll supplements sell  As Dr. Richards ?

http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/histamine-and-sexual-exhaustion%20

Thanks.

Please stay away from erectile dysfunction drugs and doctors. I personally tried a dr lin product, out of ignorance, in my earliest days of pois and it did nothing. No one knows what they are putting in those drugs or if they are using proper methods to prepare them.  You should stay away if you dont want damage that will make things worse for you.

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18682 on: 19/08/2013 09:37:06 »
From my understanding so far slavrs did'nt tried to sell anything or "stole" the Herman theory.

We should be more polite with new people coming here. I guess there is nobody in position here to claim that we can afford to loose the contribution of any people.

Even if it will not be the first time that someone come up with a new theory and cure related, we need to challenge any of the serious lead discussed here and what slavrs talked about seem serious to me.Let wait and see...no pre  judgement.

Herman, please be more nice with people ; you can't just be agressive with anyone who is not 100% with you...I always said your theory is interesting but so far I have'nt seen or discussed with anyone being cured by you and docteur Wilson can't be taken at universal scientific literature...If all this was 100% efficient, Wilson would be nobel price for curing CFS...So please stay open to anyone who can contribute to add knowlegdes to a phenomenom which is very probably too complex for one person.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18683 on: 19/08/2013 10:40:23 »
LAPOISE
 First of all I cured  it for myself.. I hope people that are feeling better would come out and state it also/ 
I have developed  evaluation system  and also  treatment protocols, not just  some  herbs . People are sick in life , they are not suffering from POIS per say ,  they have many imbalances at the same time. 
This guy is saying exactly what I have been saying  for months now,  He is advertising  his portal though which  should be  prohibited. If you dont want to discuss something why did you come here?
He wont have any cures he will post  symptom relief herbs like  quercetin  ashwaganda funegreeek, they already have the same portal with  those remedies.  To get  total relief he is saying you need to  cure  something that you dont know and he does not know and you have to be treated by a doctor.I am curing those imbalanaces  , CFS  fibromalgiya  POIS.    It takes times to cure things
And I have many people  feeling much better, not 100% yet  but   80% for sure.  Couple of people are totally  POIS free on russian forum.
Also  Dr Wilson is not an authority to me at all . I used their work  and use it  but in my own way /

I  dont care  if this guy claims that  he  found the cure  for POIS , that he did not, since I  tested  every possible  scenario for POIS and who cares  how the inflammotary process  occurs,  it is  not about that, it is about how to   do so it does not occur. This  should be obvious.

You will  understand what I meant, I  am cheering for you and  wish you dont waste time. My system is the only system that can help I  am 100% sure of it.   

That is why I  told you about  inffeciency of pranchakarma and all other  stupid remedies.

I wont post here for a while, since this  is  getting too stupid  for me.  And honestly  I am glad if this dude going to have a portal,  and help people . But  I am 100 % sure he will benefiting from it, and    6 months  research that he did was pretty much  from reading my stuff  ( I started to post 6 months ago), how convinient
When he posts  on his portal, you will see that  most of it will be copied from what I  have been saying.    Inflammation infection,   pregnelone  steal,  cortisol low or high   acetylcholine low  or high .. Fatigue is caused by  high ammonia levels since  liver detox is impaired.   NA?K ratio    and inflammatory response.  I  chewed you  this  for months. And in your head  it is probably still copper/LOL

CIAO  people and dont  waste your time , start balancing now. Find practitioners since I  wont do it  anymore.
« Last Edit: 19/08/2013 11:09:10 by Gbolduev »

johanstefansson

« Reply #18684 on: 19/08/2013 11:59:58 »
Would be nice if people here could calm down and once again focus on the medical issues.

Offline LupeNL

• View Profile
« Reply #18685 on: 19/08/2013 18:03:00 »
LAPOISE
 First of all I cured  it for myself.. I hope people that are feeling better would come out and state it also/ 

Hello,

It's my first post, although I've been following this forum for a long time. I'm one of the people inspired by copper-zinc imbalance theory and have been under directions of Herman for some time. I've been hesitant to post anything since I'm not 100% cured but I see a steady progress and have a strong belief that for the first time I'm going in the right direction.

I promise to give an update in a month or two whether I'm cured or not.

LupeNL

Offline victor.kons

• View Profile
« Reply #18686 on: 19/08/2013 19:41:23 »
Analyzing POIS mechanism once again:

From the tests that I recieved  recently,  almost every single  person   has low ceruloplasmin   in their blood.   Ceruloplasmin  is  copper based protein that  binds copper and carries it all over  including  into  the bile to detox. 
Bear with me,    you  have copper  in your serum and 95% of that copper should be bound to ceruloplasmin.   To test it  people  have  serum copper test and  ceruloplasmin tests,  from  which  you get  free copper  content.
Okay, we determine free copper in the blood.

Free copper  equals free estrogens   which  affect your inflammatory  systems.
Elevated copper levels lead to elevated estrogens, well, I see some open publications that say that elevated estrogens lead to elevated copper, so the statement seems true:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2626984

And elevated free copper leads to lowered immune system response.

Good, going further.

Ceruloplasmin is used to break  down histamine.  When  free copper part gets larger because of stress, or  constant masturbation ,  ceruplasmin  falls.  If you wish I can  provide you with many studies to  support this claim.
So the logic is this..... Stress  lowers ceruloplasmin levels,  which leads to  larger part  of the free copper in blood, which  can be calculated  by   the formula you can find online  for  free copper.( From  serum copper and ceruloplasmin)

Free copper irritates adrenals,  since it increases  cortiosl secretion obviously  this way  there is a steal taking place  and your aldosterone falls and cortisol goes up.  In this setup  your ceruloplasmin will go down ,  and histamine will go up..

This is  your mechanism for POIS. 
Okay, we have high free copper levels. The connection with cortisol is that excess copper speeds the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine and adrenalin. The excess adrenalin increases cortisol.
Assume we have elevated cortisol, this doesn't mean we will have low aldosterone at all!

Aldosterone is mainly regulated by renin-angiotensin system. ACTH leads in increase of both cortisol and aldosterone. Estrogen leads to aldosterone increase as well by activating aldosterone receptors. So how it comes with this setup that aldosterone fall down and cortisol go up?

Victor
« Last Edit: 19/08/2013 20:14:26 by victor.kons »

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18687 on: 19/08/2013 21:04:08 »
Analyzing POIS mechanism once again:

From the tests that I recieved  recently,  almost every single  person   has low ceruloplasmin   in their blood.   Ceruloplasmin  is  copper based protein that  binds copper and carries it all over  including  into  the bile to detox. 
Bear with me,    you  have copper  in your serum and 95% of that copper should be bound to ceruloplasmin.   To test it  people  have  serum copper test and  ceruloplasmin tests,  from  which  you get  free copper  content.
Okay, we determine free copper in the blood.

Free copper  equals free estrogens   which  affect your inflammatory  systems.
Elevated copper levels lead to elevated estrogens, well, I see some open publications that say that elevated estrogens lead to elevated copper, so the statement seems true:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2626984

And elevated free copper leads to lowered immune system response.

Good, going further.

Ceruloplasmin is used to break  down histamine.  When  free copper part gets larger because of stress, or  constant masturbation ,  ceruplasmin  falls.  If you wish I can  provide you with many studies to  support this claim.
So the logic is this..... Stress  lowers ceruloplasmin levels,  which leads to  larger part  of the free copper in blood, which  can be calculated  by   the formula you can find online  for  free copper.( From  serum copper and ceruloplasmin)

Free copper irritates adrenals,  since it increases  cortiosl secretion obviously  this way  there is a steal taking place  and your aldosterone falls and cortisol goes up.  In this setup  your ceruloplasmin will go down ,  and histamine will go up..

This is  your mechanism for POIS. 
Okay, we have high free copper levels. The connection with cortisol is that excess copper speeds the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine and adrenalin. The excess adrenalin increases cortisol.
Assume we have elevated cortisol, this doesn't mean we will have low aldosterone at all!

Aldosterone is mainly regulated by renin-angiotensin system. ACTH leads in increase of both cortisol and aldosterone. Estrogen leads to aldosterone increase as well by activating aldosterone receptors. So how it comes with this setup that aldosterone fall down and cortisol go up?

Victor

Hi Victor,

Can you confirm that from the test you have seen in the russian forum, people have low ceruloplasmin ? Additionaly have you seen recoveries by Herman protocol ? Are you personnaly still symptomatic ?

I'm not going to coment your explanation of the POIS mecanism as I'm not competent to do it but I have some infos to add :

-I've had my estradiol checked once ; it was below the range ; the rest of my test seems to indicate a copper toxicity even though it could be just the opposite(my blood copper, my ceruloplasmin and my urine copper are all low)
-My GF's has ovary insuficiency and have some stimulation protocole which makes her estradiol skyrocket...I think that I'm worse every time she does a stimulation
-The Dexter case is interesting as a raise in progesterone(which probably will change the progesterone/oestrogene ratio) kinda cure the dexter patient
-I also curious to understand why potentially 6 persons from this board claim to be cured with testosterone

Anyway I like your approach Victor and I'd like to see some competent person to contribute.

Cheers

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18688 on: 20/08/2013 05:48:20 »
Victor - I like the direction you're headed in.  I know you're active in the russian forum so i appreciate you posting this on here for all of us to see. 

Like LupeNL, I'd like to give a brief update of my progress with Herman.  I started 8 months ago on the supplements he recommended.  I've felt a little better starting with month 1 but I plateaued until month 7.  While feeling a little better @ month 1 was a positive sign, other supplements I've taken in the past, such as sam-e and methionine, have provided the same level of benefit. 

About a month ago I started to feel another notch better.  However after an O I feel crummy again.  It takes 6 days to recover and I feel that notch better again.  You're probably thinking, that's what POIS is - you have an O, feel bad and then recover 6 days later.  Well I have constant POIS so getting some relief 6 days after an O is a definite improvement for me.  But am I cured?  No, I still have a long way to go.

I'll continue on and post any changes in my condition, positive or negative.       

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #18689 on: 20/08/2013 09:55:46 »
LAPOISSE
"-The Dexter case is interesting as a raise in progesterone(which probably will change the progesterone/oestrogene ratio) kinda cure the dexter patient
-I also curious to understand why potentially 6 persons from this board claim to be cured with testosterone"

with the Dexter case was this the guy that benefited from some treatment his wife was on..and was it put down to a rise in progesterone? My pois is noticeably less when I have taken Nandrolone as opposed to Testosterone. I still have to take a little T though as it would kill my libido otherwise (bit some desperate guys here might think that's great), but less mg of nandrolone I feel much better than Test, and nandrolone raises progesterone and does not aromatize to estrogen like Test can (not that I think I was susceptible to that, but it still does)

B_Daniel - Have you done any detox like enemas or liver flushes like Herman did?
« Last Edit: 20/08/2013 09:58:02 by acronym »

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18690 on: 20/08/2013 11:00:07 »
Hi acronym,

Actually pregnancy multiply progesterone by about 100...The guy from Dexter case apparently just benefited from that...After pregnancy he took syntethic progesterone with the same positive effect on his POIS.

Additionaly, testosterone is made of progesterone ; My free testosterone has always be very low even if my total T has gone up and down depending of the test(day cycle, or POIS cycle maybe...)

How old are you ? How did you have meds to put you under T or nandrolone ? Base on what blood test ?

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18691 on: 20/08/2013 14:01:31 »
Zinc increases  progesterone , progesterone increases zinc.  Progesterone is precursor to  testosterone. Progesterone raises potassium in the cell,     progesterone is the precurson to cortisol,  cortisol also raises  potassium in the cell.
Hypothyroid state is a state where progesterone is low,  total testosterone is low ,  estrogen is  high prolactin is high .
Acetylcholine  high  and dopamine low,  potassium in the cell is low,  and cortisol can be high or low  depending on the stage of adrenal exhaustion, since  cortisol will try to compensate lack of  potassium in the cell or lack of thryroid hormones.

Metabolism is  based on work of 2 glands,   thyroid and adrenals.  SO each of them compensates for lack of another to support  NA.K ratio  in the cell/

If thyroid dies from  damage or  from  nutrient deficiency ,  then adrenals will try to compensate  by secreting  cortisol  , which  raises  potassium in the cell... Potassium in the cell  makes thyroid hormones more sensitive and  work better.  SO when you see your  thyroid hormones  in blood  and they are "NORMAL" means nothing/  If there is not  enough potassium in the cell , they dont work, if there is  too much potassium they  overwork.

That is why  progesterone  estrogen balance is regulated  very tightly  by thyroid .

PROPECIA  or FINASTERID is   syntetic progesterone , and disregulates  your own production. That is why  people on it  tend to go hypothyroid and get POIS.

Progesterone  is  DHT antagonist, and  DHT is estrogen antagonist.  That is why  many people on PROPECIA go into estrogen dominance.  NO progesterone and no DHT.  Propecia is the pefect drug for  getting POIS.

That is why I am  saying that balancing is the best strategy  to get rid of POIS.
And that   actual knowing of the mechanism of POIS is not   important at all..  Although  SLAVRS claims different.
Who cares  how inflammatory process  gives you symptoms, without  knowing  how to balance your body chemistry you wont get rid of it with herbs , since you need to  take care of your  glandular work and it takes time.
For some it is really easy, if  thyroid work is impaired  due to acute stress and   loss of zinc, for others  who are already in  exhaustion  stage of stress it will take years to get  out of it..

Start balancing  and detoxing your liver.  Dont listen to rookies  like SLAVRS, who think that main issue is mechanism  of actual POIS representation, which is false and he contradicts himself.  If the primary reason is the mechanism of inflammation, then  why  do you need to  look for causes ))) LOL.  Totally makes no  sense.

Go on nutritional balancing , there are so many  people that can  help you  obtain  this  program and you willbe cured.  But  there are certain  aspects of  those programs that I  dont like,  that is why I do my own thing. And if anyone is ready  to  discuss the programs I am ready to do so,  but I dont have  time to  take every person case any more/

PLUS   there are NO qualified practitioners  who can balance you ,  those who exist , just follow  certain rules provided by the developers of the  balancing systems.

That is why It is crazy that SLAVRS portal would provide  database of  some practitioners.  It is pretty much already  exists  on Wilsons site.

I hope this  helps, and    guide you /

Cheers and bye for now.

« Last Edit: 20/08/2013 14:08:21 by Gbolduev »

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18692 on: 20/08/2013 15:16:27 »
Very difficult to follow all that ;

My thyroid seems to be fine ; results are always in range...a bit more in the Hyper side...

Free T3 : 2,72    RV : 1,70-3,70
Free T4 : 14,20  RV : 4,10-18,5
TSH      : 0,740  RV : 0,350 - 4,94

You said Thyroid is fucked despite blood test it's right because I've not enough potasium ; My potasium is 4,3nmol/l  RV : 3,5-5,1....so just in the middle of the range...

My total testo is low...then it's high...my prolactin is high...my estradiol is very low......It doesn't fit your demonstration

So I wish that it is as simple for me that it seems to be for you ,I wish we have more tangible explanations with scientific demonstration and changes monitored folowing "balancing" protocol; Saying the blood test means nothing everytime it's not going in the theory direction is not satisfying for me.

It's a pity Dr Eck theory wasn't more discussed...

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18693 on: 20/08/2013 15:36:00 »
LAPOISSE

This is not a mechanism for POIS for your case.  I posted this  to  help you  understand why progesterone helped one person since you were discussing it. And posted  some facts that you need to  base your research on , if you want to create the whole system. I know the whole sytem ,  all its chains.It is easier to explain it  on the chart.  Create a chart  with  NA/K  and all other minerlas   which   make the human CELL,  then  create interactions that   influence every mineral,  then  create ratios  that effect your metabolic processes.  This is called Balance.   READ the  biology book for starters  to know how the human cells are organized, how it works, what is ATP pump, ho w that works,   what maganesium does in the cell, what  calcium does on the  membraine of the cell, what potassium does int he cell.   This is all common knowelge  and  you  not knowing it  does not mean it needs to be researched and proven , since it is nothing new. Every biochemistry book has it.  If you people claim this to be scientific forum , then  people should be filtered by their knowledge,  it is crazy that  someone will be trying to discuss  and research  POIS would not know why potassium says nothing in blood, and why sodium is correct in blood.
The example would be    why  should a  scientist  prove to a caveman  that 2 plus  2 equals four.   This is the same  what is happening on this forum.  I am very tired   getting attacked on something that should be known by anyone who has a right to discuss any  medical condition  at all. Why do people  need  articles  and studies, you dont know  the basics  , why do you need  studies of some complex  reactions. I dont get that at all.
EVERY SINGLE CASE is DIFFERENT for POIS , but chemical reaction  that leads to inflammation is the same as SLAVRS  mentioned.
Your case is very simple , like any other case.   YOu need to  see your case  and  know what your body chemistry is,  Stop already  trying to fit it into one  theory , there is NO ONE THEORY, dont you people get it already. And  your  setup totally fits with what I said,  potassium in blood  you can throw out  in the window, since  there is no potassium in blood, potassium is intercellular  mineral and you have no idea what it is from blood.Get tested as I recommended and  get back to me. And you wil be fixed.
Read what I wrote,   thyroid can be high or low, that what I mean by screwed up. I meant that you cant read thyroid  from  thyroid blood tests at all.   Since you dont know your potassium inside of the cell,  the potassium in blood tells you absolutely nothing.
TSH does not  show  hyper state at all....

it is not ecks theory , every doctor is supposed to know this stuff. This is how  body works.
BODY needs to be taken as a system and not as  separate systems,   no herbs will fix the system.

You know my  e-mail, get balanced get tested  and  I will help you , since you were already  here before.

You are the last  I  am  helping. BYE
« Last Edit: 20/08/2013 16:24:49 by Gbolduev »

johanstefansson

« Reply #18694 on: 20/08/2013 15:58:55 »
anyone here should check this out:

http://yourbrainonporn.com/your-brain-on-porn-series

series about porn addiction and its effects on dopamine and brain.

very informative and interesting, at least i think so  ;D

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18695 on: 20/08/2013 16:26:19 »
B_Daniel - Have you done any detox like enemas or liver flushes like Herman did?

I've done some coffee enemas in the past and continue to do about 1 per month.  I tried the liver flush a month ago and it was a miserable experience for me - i hated fasting and drinking the epsom salts.  So i'm not doing any more of those. 

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Last Edit: 20/08/2013 17:27:07 by Kima »

Offline LAPOISSE2

• View Profile
« Reply #18697 on: 20/08/2013 17:06:17 »
LAPOISSE

This is not a mechanism for POIS for your case.  I posted this  to  help you  understand why progesterone helped one person since you were discussing it. And posted  some facts that you need to  base your research on , if you want to create the whole system. I know the whole sytem ,  all its chains.It is easier to explain it  on the chart.  Create a chart  with  NA/K  and all other minerlas   which   make the human CELL,  then  create interactions that   influence every mineral,  then  create ratios  that effect your metabolic processes.  This is called Balance.   READ the  biology book for starters  to know how the human cells are organized, how it works, what is ATP pump, ho w that works,   what maganesium does in the cell, what  calcium does on the  membraine of the cell, what potassium does int he cell.   This is all common knowelge  and  you  not knowing it  does not mean it needs to be researched and proven , since it is nothing new. Every biochemistry book has it.  If you people claim this to be scientific forum , then  people should be filtered by their knowledge,  it is crazy that  someone will be trying to discuss  and research  POIS would not know why potassium says nothing in blood, and why sodium is correct in blood.
The example would be    why  should a  scientist  prove to a caveman  that 2 plus  2 equals four.   This is the same  what is happening on this forum.  I am very tired   getting attacked on something that should be known by anyone who has a right to discuss any  medical condition  at all. Why do people  need  articles  and studies, you dont know  the basics  , why do you need  studies of some complex  reactions. I dont get that at all.
EVERY SINGLE CASE is DIFFERENT for POIS , but chemical reaction  that leads to inflammation is the same as SLAVRS  mentioned.
Your case is very simple , like any other case.   YOu need to  see your case  and  know what your body chemistry is,  Stop already  trying to fit it into one  theory , there is NO ONE THEORY, dont you people get it already. And  your  setup totally fits with what I said,  potassium in blood  you can throw out  in the window, since  there is no potassium in blood, potassium is intercellular  mineral and you have no idea what it is from blood.Get tested as I recommended and  get back to me. And you wil be fixed.
Read what I wrote,   thyroid can be high or low, that what I mean by screwed up. I meant that you cant read thyroid  from  thyroid blood tests at all.   Since you dont know your potassium inside of the cell,  the potassium in blood tells you absolutely nothing.
TSH does not  show  hyper state at all....

it is not ecks theory , every doctor is supposed to know this stuff. This is how  body works.
BODY needs to be taken as a system and not as  separate systems,   no herbs will fix the system.

You know my  e-mail, get balanced get tested  and  I will help you , since you were already  here before.

You are the last  I  am  helping. BYE

Ok Herman, thanks for the time you took to answer...I have been feeling like sh1t for 3 weeks now...Worse than ever...and so badly want to understand what's wrong and be sure that i'm in the good direction...but I guess I need a bit more of faith a patience

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18698 on: 20/08/2013 17:26:15 »
Contact me, I will try to help you . Do it today ,  since  I  am moving soon and I wont be on the internet at all.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #18699 on: 20/08/2013 18:08:31 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18699 on: 20/08/2013 18:08:31 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums