On the Lighter Side > New Theories

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)

<< < (3744/4041) > >>

victor.kons:

--- Quote from: LAPOISSE2 on 19/08/2013 21:04:08 ---Hi Victor,

Can you confirm that from the test you have seen in the russian forum, people have low ceruloplasmin ?
--- End quote ---
5 people have ceruloplasmin close to middle, 6 have low ceruloplasmin.

--- Quote from: LAPOISSE2 on 19/08/2013 21:04:08 ---Additionaly have you seen recoveries by Herman protocol ? Are you personnaly still symptomatic ?

--- End quote ---
I haven't seen recoveries yet. I'm still symptomatic. But almost everyone feel general improvement, including myself. I generally benefit from Malic Acid, coffe enemas and Zinc supplementation, everything as was forecast by Herman for my case.

--- Quote from: LAPOISSE2 on 19/08/2013 21:04:08 ---I'm not going to coment your explanation of the POIS mecanism as I'm not competent to do it

--- End quote ---
I'm not competent as well. Still I think we need to do our best to realize everything we can, we need to think and learn, think and learn all the time.

Victor

ricky79:

--- Quote from: Gbolduev on 21/08/2013 11:14:38 ---Ammonia is the number one reason  for fatique in  liver or metabolic imbalances.  You can check   Wilson desease forums,  those people  get rid of ammonia problem and fatigue disappears. There are many ways to do it, I will post  later how to do  it or try to do it . but of course it would be best to check  it first.  By the way  ammonia causes neurological  problems also. 

--- End quote ---
Herman - I've already made a treatment for Ammonia. It's a quite easy and non-painful treatment. Just went to a pharmacy and bought a Lactulose laxative. Didn't need any prescription. The taste was not bad and it improved my brain fog, but the benefits ceased after few weeks.

Gbolduev:
Ammonia cant be  cured with what you did, you   lowered it with Lactulose     which is  correct, but you have to\ keep doing  it,   untill you fix your liver.  Of course it will  wear out. I am saying that ammonia is one of the things that causes  the  brain fog. fatique and  neurological  symptoms in  CFS patients, POIS , Wilson patients,  to fix it  you need to fix your liver detox  so it can  detox ammonia into  urea,  for that you need to get balanced( balance your mineral balance,   so   niacin and other vitamins  can  be kept on  mineral shelves.   MINERALS are shelves for vitamins. Since vitamins are not stored in the body  mostly  Trust me  it is not very hard  to fix this, you need to get tested.

LAPOISSE2:
This ammonium stuff is pretty interesting ;

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1174503-overview

My urea is pretty high it could be a sign of too much ammonium...Beside, when I sneeze, it's often smells bad..i think it's ammonium

With the niacin connection it's definitly something to look at for me....Any clue about a link with O ?

B_Daniel:

--- Quote from: Maciej on 21/08/2013 15:06:11 ---Hair analysis isn't so popular and it is not available here in my country.

--- End quote ---

Hair analysis is available in every country. You just have to find a practitioner to work with you. Most US based practitioners i am guessing would be happy to order your hair test for a small upcharge for the additional shipping cost.  The only issue is that you might have trouble ordering the ARL endo-met supplements in your country- but that shouldnt prevent you from getting the hair test done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

[0] Board index