The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6455327 times)

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #18825 on: 28/08/2013 21:16:56 »
Slavrs,

Again, could you present the result of your research in the most scientific and methodic way possible ? (subject/symtoms/test protocol/results/possible cause/feed back result after cure...)
Additionnaly it would be interesting that you present yourself and your friends ; who guys are you to go into a research with personnal fund and as I understand with no medical knowledge ?

So far I can't find anything usefull in your site...I'm sorry but most of the statements are very common sense or suplements we have all tried with no result ; what the point in discovering the mecanism if it does'nt help ?

I believe it's better that we put all the ressources in commun, share,  learn for each other and possibly give the best feed back possible to scientist who I hope will conduct research later

Yeah I second this.  Your site isn't useful. 

You have 27 people who were reportedly tested.  Of those, 85% were successfully treated.  How much did they recover?? 100%? 75%?

Look, I know you're trying to help.  But you're not providing us much to use.  In fact, correct me if I'm wrong but you claim the restriction and dilation of capillaries is a key mechanism, but you can't help us with the root cause as it's individual to each of us. 

To find the root cause we need to do like 80 diagnostic tests.  And our doctor is supposed to get the 80 results back, which includes hair testing and stool testing and other all encompassing comprehensive tests, and find the needle in the haystack.  These being the same doctors who we've done countless of tests with and they've found nothing.  And when they do find things wrong they have no idea what to do with it or they supplement us with hormones like testosterone,  cortisone and T3, hormones that we didn't need and then can never get off of.  So you're going to send us back to the doctors?

If this is as simple as diagnostic testing and taking the doctor's recommendations, why has nobody ever been cured from the hundreds of diagnostic tests we've already taken?

What am I missing here?  Thanks

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18826 on: 28/08/2013 21:25:26 »
Victor,

This is exacrtly what  is happening,   once they figured out that  people are getting better on  my  regimen,  this whole thing started. 

Daniel

there are no 27 people ,  please.   If there were they would have been here already.

Research will be fabricated  , same as their site,   they did not treat anybody.
They just sent everyone to doctors..
In Russia    half of population has VVD , and  being treated  by doctors, and doing  all the tests that they  suggest.. Even if the doctor finds lets say  high ferritin, and iron  overload.  He would not  know what to do with it.
SLAV is a joker.. People   in Russia tested    extenstively for   vasodilation problems,    all the tests that he suggests on his site. were done million times...THE RESULTS IS ZERO.   Since there is no system how to fix it anywhere.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #18827 on: 28/08/2013 21:32:53 »
Kurtosis,

1)POIS was created as   that name was obvious from the illness , as oppose to this   bs syndrome  totally copied from  VVD or vegetative  vascular  dystonia,   If you read  about dystonia you will see that if affect capillar same as anything else.

2)This is a forum, and  not the presentation  of the syndrome,  claiming that  owners of  POIS forum  created it and now they found this  syndrome.And it does not  have copyright sign on POIS syndrome name.

POIS forum is discussing POIS.   POIS is not owned by POIS  forum or  POIS center,  and they never claimed it.

those  clowns  presented their syndrome, which is totally   copied from  VVD and they copyrighted it.. SO   there is definetely  a HUGE AGENDA undernearth all of this.

So he is not wrong on  all counts , as a matter of fact you are.

Also , I suspect that  this SLAV  guy  got tested    with me, since he  slips up sometimes  about things, that I tell  people  personally.  This makes this guy even  more creepy.

No, I'm not wrong but arguing with you is about as useful as drilling a hole in my head.
You see, I have a life. I have a family, a job. I have things to do and POIS isn't affecting them anymore so posting on this forum only to be harassed is a waste of my time.

I see little evidence that people here and genuinely looking for cures as there's far too much time being spent bickering, fighting and organising lynch mobs for new posters who may have malicious motives.

Offline slavrs

• View Profile
« Reply #18828 on: 28/08/2013 22:08:57 »
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH     

Well, I thought I wouldn’t bring it up. Perhaps it will help others to understand the situation.

The moment of truth for Mr. Gbolduev to step in and tell everybody.

Mr. Gbolduev, please explain the following to everybody since you have been misleading everyone for so long using the “cure” word. A powerful word.

Mr. Gbolduev has NOT resolved his POIS symptoms completely to this day. He has to abstain from having frequent orgasms, and he must take his zinc & copper in ever changing ratio every two to three months to keep his symptoms from flaring up. Even remaining on his maintenance dose, he still gets his symptoms, but at a significantly lower intensity. As he reported to people who were close to him, he’s “just a little tired after sex and irritable” and he still has to take his supplements too keep it at that level.

I am done here. I'm sorry I could not be of a better help.

Marc.

Offline victor.kons

• View Profile
« Reply #18829 on: 28/08/2013 22:18:39 »
As an experienced Niacin user I would like to comment on the claims on your website:

Niacin. Wait, it’s supposed to be a vasodilator! Not in case of those with SLAVRS. Niacin actually creates an initially strong vasodilation reaction that bounces back vasoconstriction because you have no sustained nitric oxide response to work with. Therefore, if you overdo on niacin, it may actually trigger POIS. When you take niacin, you prepare yourself for the stress event. Once you have a niacin flush, in about 30-50 minutes you will be vasoconstricted.  During your next stress response as in case of an orgasm, your hormone levels will not spike as much and your stage 2 vasoconstriction symptoms will be reduced. A beta-blocker would help in a similar way. The timing for taking niacin would be different for each individual. Once you have a “flush”, which is the vasodilation from niacin, you need to wait for up to an hour until you vasoconstrict. Then have your sexual climax. Do NOT take niacin outside stage 1, as it will further damage your already sensitive vascular mechanism.

This claim is false:
Once you have a “flush”, which is the vasodilation from niacin, you need to wait for up to an hour until you vasoconstrict
You need to wait for Niacin to enter your blood in the sufficient quantites to have an effect. When you take Niacin in form of tablets it doesn't enter blood quickly, thats why you need to wait. However when you take Niacin via injection - you don't need to wait at all - you can have O immediately (don't try this without doctor, self-injection is very dangerous).

Do NOT take niacin outside stage 1, as it will further damage your already sensitive vascular mechanism
This claim is false as well. For those POISers for whom Niacin actually works, it works outside stage 1 as well, but only if you have O after taking Niacin. E.g if you are already in POIS and you want to clear symptoms faster - you need to take Niacin, wait for the flush, etc.. and then have an O. After Niacined O you kinda "reset" your system and body start to clear POIS symptoms very fast, much faster compared to simply waiting for symptoms to be cleared without Niacin and second O.

Note that taking Niacin in POIS without having O have almost zero effect.

Victor
« Last Edit: 28/08/2013 22:20:57 by victor.kons »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18830 on: 28/08/2013 22:35:33 »
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH     

Well, I thought I wouldn’t bring it up. Perhaps it will help others to understand the situation.

The moment of truth for Mr. Gbolduev to step in and tell everybody.

Mr. Gbolduev, please explain the following to everybody since you have been misleading everyone for so long using the “cure” word. A powerful word.

Mr. Gbolduev has NOT resolved his POIS symptoms completely to this day. He has to abstain from having frequent orgasms, and he must take his zinc & copper in ever changing ratio every two to three months to keep his symptoms from flaring up. Even remaining on his maintenance dose, he still gets his symptoms, but at a significantly lower intensity. As he reported to people who were close to him, he’s “just a little tired after sex and irritable” and he still has to take his supplements too keep it at that level.

I am done here. I'm sorry I could not be of a better help.

You said you woud stop posting like 33 posts ago.

Amazing, zero answers  to any questions asked by  posters. No tests, no  answers about  miraculous 27 people with POIS. And then he just  posts some   kindegarden  bs .

Great job, now we  know exactly what you are capable of, I am  off any kind of supplements  at the moment my friend and I have absolutely  zero POIS.    As of  now I am on 40 day  fast   this month . As any who is "close " to me would know.

I am  presently having sex  every single day,  which   you can ask my girlfriend about , sometimes a lot more than once a day.

Gringo  also  has sex almost everyday , and he reported that he had sex 4 times a day , so  did  Andrea.

Who would post anything like this? this is amazing.

Andrea is off  supplements  also and feeling good,  thank you   SLAV   for completely  discrediting yourself here.
Now we all know  what kind of liar you are.  YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR THIS  definetely.

Nathan is off any kind of supplements after his  pranchakarma treatments for months, which  also  completely  contradicts your theory, by the way  he took zinc for 25 days.))))

Instead of answering your questiions , guys,   this  imposter   now attacks me  with complete lies.))))) 
Just simply AMAZING.

After  people come out and tell everbody about   VVD and  how we dealt with it on russian forum way before  this  clown  showed up here this guy lost it.))))

What else can you  do , if you  are an impostreous pig.

Victor thank you  for clarifying that this guy   is a total FRAUD.

The theory of vasodialation  just fell apart... I never doubted it for a second.

P.S   look at the  way  he started to post, I used bold  font and all of a sudden  this guy is all over it.....Is this guy Chineese or something,  only chineese could be that fast  on copying things.

SLAVS has time limitations? HAHAHAH,  yeah  right,   probably  some joker in  his  parents basement with gazzillion of free time.   I dont work SLAV , since I am rich. LOL     YOU?     

The reason I am  confronting this  clown is because I am going to leave this forum  within a month  and I want you guys to  choose the way for your recovery that will  actually help you..As an example I took some people off this forum when I had time and I  tried to help them ,  some are still in process , some already are feeling better.

I hope that those who got  better, will help other   posters   to get better, and this  way we will avoid CLOWNS like  slavrs and  dr lins and other jokers.
Also it would be a pity   that I spent so much time here  explaining to you how to get rid of this thing and   you would not take advantage of it.
Dont listen to these bs artists like Slavr and I am glad I  was still here when this joker  posted...It was his  fatal mistake.LOL
« Last Edit: 28/08/2013 23:33:28 by Gbolduev »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18831 on: 28/08/2013 22:45:49 »
Kurtosis,

You are right we are not looking for  a cure,  we have it already and we are curing...
And no one is harassing you here.  You the one who  harassed the  poster about his opinion,  and I  corrected what I thought was wrong.

I know you  brought a lot to this forum,   but let results speak for themselves.  First time in a  huge number of years, people are getting results here.  And it is too bad that your scientific research which I   respect  did not  lead to those  results.

Why would you  support  anyone who  copies  the syndrome  which already existed especially  with your knowledge and experience  to do the research?  I dont get.

If someone had something  that worked and  amazing, I would totally be happy for people  and support it with 2 hands...When it is something that I  have tried( like pranchakarma , cleanses ) or something that I know is a total fraud, like SLAVRS and DR LIN.   I  also  say it.
« Last Edit: 28/08/2013 23:01:57 by Gbolduev »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18832 on: 29/08/2013 01:47:21 »
As of  now I am on 40 day  fast ...

Curing the incurable , working for free (with an abhorrence of money) and now fasting for 40 days : your real name must be Jesus Christ II

I am  presently having sex  every single day,  which   you can ask my girlfriend about , sometimes a lot more than once a day.

Hopefully contraception is involved : one Gbolduev is more than enough.
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 01:49:18 by RD »

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18833 on: 29/08/2013 03:08:25 »
As of  now I am on 40 day  fast ...

Curing the incurable , working for free (with an abhorrence of money) and now fasting for 40 days : your real name must be Jesus Christ II

Hopefully contraception is involved : one Gbolduev is more than enough.

^ I would have 2 agree with RD ... and PS: Gbolduev, you type like a 2nd grader
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 03:13:27 by Prancer »

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #18834 on: 29/08/2013 03:18:30 »
Welcome to the forum Bombero!  Good to see you posting!
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 03:43:14 by B_Daniel »

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18835 on: 29/08/2013 04:06:48 »

You know, when Gbolduev first started posting, he genuinely got my attention. Since then, my opinion of him has steadily fallen.

I've compiled a little sample of some of the best Herman "Gbolduev" quotes that might explain why. Here they are:

How about   zinc copper   ring  on your balls or how else they call it.  I would imagine that would work  pretty good.  Since you will be getting zinc and copper and  electrical   charge that these too metals  create. 

One of my favorites:
POIS is basically  cancer.  And the cure for  POIS is the same as for cancer.

Cup of coffee anyone?
If you  want to remove toxins,  you can always use 3 things,     saunas to move toxins,  then  liver flush  to  keep your liver clean and  coffee enemas.
Coffee enemas are usefull

Oh really?
Quote from: wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema
This procedure, although well documented, is considered by most medical authorities to be unproven, rash and potentially dangerous."
Coffee enemas can cause numerous side effects, including infections, sepsis (including campylobacter sepsis), severe electrolyte imbalance, colitis, polymicrobial enteric septicemia, proctocolitis, salmonella, brain abscess, and heart failure. If the coffee is inserted too quickly or is too hot, it could cause internal burning or rectal perforation. Long term use of coffee enemas can lead to malabsorption of fat, fat-soluble vitamins, and calcium."
"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has ruled that study participants must be warned of the risk of death from coffee enemas in studies that use them."

You can ban me now.  It will be  your loss.  I dont really care.

Well, they might just take you up on that offer. I know I would vote for it.

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18836 on: 29/08/2013 04:12:51 »
I'd like to add one more thing, and I'm not at all jumping to any conclusions here:

But for those who don't know, Eastern Europe (e.g. Russia) is by far the world epicenter of fraudulent activity. (And I have nothing against Russia or E. Europe itself, as it's a very beautiful part of the world that I had the pleasure of visiting twice.)

I find it a little ironic that Herman accuses others of fraud. If anything he should be the very first person accused.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18837 on: 29/08/2013 04:25:10 »
I'd like to add one more thing, and I'm not at all jumping to any conclusions here:

But for those who don't know, Eastern Europe (e.g. Russia) is by far the world epicenter of fraudulent activity. (And I have nothing against Russia or E. Europe itself, as it's a very beautiful part of the world that I had the pleasure of visiting twice.)

I find it a little ironic that Herman accuses others of fraud. If anything he should be the very first person accused.

Prancer, first of all how dare you  lowering yourself to this level. I accuse  of fraud based  on the scientific research that everyone can observe on the their site.   I dont  base it on nationality  or  geographical  location.

As a matter of fact,  first relief cures for POIS you  recieved from Russia.  First you  got niacin from Victor and now you got the system  from  me.
If you were not  aware , russians were one of the best scientists in the world, and even now  most major  IT companies have russians as main strategiests and developers.

Secondly,  look at the results of my work.
Thirdly,  the claims that I suggest  , like coffee enemas and so forth, I  genuily beilve in and  anyone who tried them found the relief(  as people can come out and confirm). If you  dont want to do them,  just dont.   They are part of I think might help remove the copper  when it comes out into the intestines.  And they have nothing to do with  the scientific research.
As far as Cancer,  cancer is the systemic imbalance,  same as POIS.  When imbalance is critical,  candida or viral  ebstein bar  virus  can  prevail, and thus you get  lymphoma or  regular tumors.  Tumor is the way  of your body  to protect yourself as the immune system  falls. The occurance of cancer with people of NIACIN deficiency lke in POIS is HUGE, and well documented as Victor can  confirm.

Lastly,  many people  have come out and claimed them fraud  and posted why( VVD imposterment , niacin false statements and list goes on)

Why would you attack me?   I am here to help  and I spent  time here to help you  specifically.

English is my  second language and  I type well for being international.

I cant beilive  you would go this route.   Are you also racist?
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 04:42:09 by Gbolduev »

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18838 on: 29/08/2013 04:41:29 »
Prancer, first of all how dare you  lowering yourself to this level. I accuse  of fraud based  on the scientific research that everyone can observe on the their site.   I dont  base it on nationality  or  geographical  location.

I'm not basing it on nationality or geographical location, but facts are facts. Eastern Europe has a TON of fraud.

It's not my opinion. My opinion is that I love Eastern Europe. The sad fact is there is a LOT of fraud.

I cant beilive  you would go this route.   Are you also racist?

Saying that a geographical location has fraud is not racist. Are you racist Herman? (see next Gbolduev quote for the answer)

Is this guy Chineese or something,  only chineese could be that fast  on copying things.

Thirdly,  the claims that I suggest  , like coffee enemas and so forth, I  genuily beilve in and  anyone who tried them found the relief(  as people can come out and confirm)

You can believe in them all you want. They're dumb and very dangerous. But of course, you're a lot smarter than the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and nearly every medical and scientific source known to mankind.

Why would you attack me?   I am here to help  and I spent  time here to help you  specifically.

English is my  second language and  I type well for being international.

I'm not attacking anyone! I don't attack. But a lot of things you say are very dangerous and highly inaccurate.

You type well, and that's not what I was getting at. I should be more clear: Your childish attacks (which are akin to a 2nd grader) on nearly every single person and authority that you disagree with, along with all the crazy things you've been recommending, is making this scientific POIS topic look like a complete joke to whoever happens to be reading it, including any professionals.
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 08:03:26 by Prancer »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18839 on: 29/08/2013 04:52:26 »
Prancer,

Dont worry about me, worry about yourself.LOL
DId FDA get  you  out of POIS?   did you  hear FDA help you get out of  any desease at all?  So far   thanks to their Finasterid approved  drug,  half of the internet is  suffering  from it.LOL
FDA is the biggest  scumbag organisation in the world. I  was involved in  biotechnology  trading for years, and I  owned major stakes at some  breakthru  biotechnology   companies  listed on the exchanges. Let me tell you about FDA.HAHA   They are huge fraud.  And everytime any company  would come out with something, the approval by FDA is not based on effeciency of the drug, it is based on  some AGENDA , just like SLAVs  reseach

Since you never tried the procedures that I recommend you have no say  in them.
Coffee enemas are no more dangerous than you  eating  any  kind of food. As I stated they  have nothing to do with  the balancing, and you can ommit all the  cleansing procedures  while balancing,  although when  you will start balancing for your POIS and if you are copper toxic , you will know why I recommend  coffee enemas .
As far as their danger, you can  always ask  Larry Wilson , who  has been doing them for 30 years DAILY now, and who talks about them  constantly.  Or you can  ask many  cancer survivors, who  benefeted from doing  coffee enemas  daily. Stop listening to FDA,  listen to people who do them.

DO you understand that  coffee basically  has niacin in it?

AS far as rebuttle posts,   I agree that  sometimes I go overboard,  but   I just answer to something like  THE MOMENTS OF TRUTH post from  SLAV, which is  a huge lie and last attempt to discredit me.

And dont worry in a month I wont be here at all...And beilive me or not,  you will  miss me.)))

« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 05:08:28 by Gbolduev »

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18840 on: 29/08/2013 05:11:57 »
Herman Gbolduev says:
Coffee enemas are no more dangerous than you  eating  any  kind of food.

"Most medical authorites" say:
This procedure, although well documented, is considered by most medical authorities to be unproven, rash and potentially dangerous.

Coffee enemas can cause numerous side effects, including infections, sepsis (including campylobacter sepsis), severe electrolyte imbalance, colitis, polymicrobial enteric septicemia, proctocolitis, salmonella, brain abscess, and heart failure. If the coffee is inserted too quickly or is too hot, it could cause internal burning or rectal perforation. Long term use of coffee enemas can lead to malabsorption of fat, fat-soluble vitamins, and calcium.

I have a life, and I'm not going spend any time here arguing. The facts speak for themselves, and things always sort themselves out in the end.

One simply needs to go back and read what you post. It will definitely speak for itself.

Herman, is your main source of information chain e-mails or what? You are sounding more and more like one of those conspiracy theorists who spends most of his day thinking about UFOs and how everything in the world is a giant conspiracy. There is no time for that stuff here. Get real.

And dont worry in a month I wont be here at all...And beilive me or not,  you will  miss me.)))

I am not here to "miss" people. I am here, like everyone else, to find valuable, reliable, accurate, and safe information that will assist me and everyone else in getting rid of this terrible illness.
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 07:46:36 by Prancer »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18841 on: 29/08/2013 05:16:01 »
PRANCER

the key word potentially, meaning they (FDA)dont know.

QUOTE FROM  FDA:

FINASTERID----APPROVED,

RESULTS FROM FINASTERIOD:  CFS  ANXIETY   CANCER   POIS  etc

Do  you understand that any drug  that you buy in the pharmacy  is potentially life threatening?

I have a life, and I'm not going spend any time here arguing. The facts speak for themselves, and things always sort themselves out in the end.
Exactly facts speak for themselfs, I  helped some people to get rid of POIS, THAT IS THE FACT.
It is not words in some forum that was particular action.  So stop reffering to my posts.. ACTIONS and results  speak for themselves.
Too bad you are sitting on sidelines and  drooling over  the results of the others and judge about something that you  have no experince with. 
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 05:23:57 by Gbolduev »

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18842 on: 29/08/2013 05:23:01 »
^ Said like a true professional

Planned on sitting on the sidelines for 2 weeks, yet, in only 2 hours you already posted 2 weeks worth of content.

So, I figured I would jump right back in and help end your game early before someone gets seriously injured (or even worse) by your little "remedies" .
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 05:33:06 by Prancer »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18843 on: 29/08/2013 05:35:46 »
So, I figured I would jump right back in and help end your game early before someone gets seriously injured (or even worse) by your little "remedies" .

SO far they  are getting cured  by my little remedies, as FACTS say,remember.. 
It looks like your conclusions  are not based on facts and based on some  balony in your head.

At least SLAVRs has an Agenda..  You are  on the hand is totally  worthless to argue with for me.  You dont try anything and you dont bring anything to the table.  You argue about NOTHING.

As a matter of fact because of  people like you Prancer, I am thinking of quiting this forum  today, since I am  kind of sick  of some two faced people  constanly  going over my posts trying to find something  they can drool  on  and compare notes with FDA.  I have been here  spending my time for your sake since you have been on this forum.  And I consider you  very ungrateful, and me  quiting this forum  is partially your fault.  Since I understand the motives of SLAVRS .  But you  were sitting here , listening,  taking notes,  drooling over the results of the others.  How pathetic is  that? 
During some  time of trouble or  war or something, I  would  not  wish  that people like  you  be around me ,  they  make perfect traitors.

GO to FDA and  ask them to help you and people here to get rid of POIS or cancer or  VVD according to their research and approvals.
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 05:51:45 by Gbolduev »

Offline Prancer

• View Profile
« Reply #18844 on: 29/08/2013 05:52:09 »
As a matter of fact because of  people like you Prancer, I am thinking of quiting this forum  today, since I am  kind of sick  of some two faced people  constanly  going over my posts trying to find something  they can drool  on  and compare notes with FDA.  I have been here  spending my time for your sake since you have been on this forum.  And I consider you  very ungrateful, and me  quiting this forum  is partially your fault.  Since I understand the motives of SLAVRS .  But you  were sitting here , listening,  taking notes,  drooling over the results of the others.  How pathetic is  that? 
During some  time of trouble or  war or something, I  would  not  wish  that people like  you  be around me ,  they  make perfect traitors.

I don't know who you are, or who Marc (slavrs) is. But I do know one thing. Given the choice, I'd choose that guy Marc's information over yours any day.

- You are VERY emotional and defensive on everything (which is behavior that is highly unusual for any "expert" or "professional").

- You recommend VERY dangerous things.

- You are VERY unprofessional and insult almost everyone that disagrees with you.

Needless to say, you wouldn't exactly be my first choice when we're dealing with something as fragile as the human body and as bad as POIS.

I'm done talking to you. You can complain all you want, but your posts from now on will be mostly ignored by me as just being another source of spam.
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 05:53:52 by Prancer »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18845 on: 29/08/2013 05:56:57 »
1)I am not supposed to be professional,  I am not here to please you and I am sick of spending my time on  ungrateful  jerks like you. You see if I had  any kind of agenda , I would try to  suck up to people. I care less.I  just provide what I know. I am ready to argue any points of my claims, but now I dont have to do it anymore,  since FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
2)  FACTS speak for themselves,  people are getting cured on my regimen
3) You are totally  clueless and your opinion  on medical issues does not concern me.You  dont have the ability to argue medical points with me, since you are just not skilled enough.And it is not about  you disagreeing with me, it was about you starting it with me based on nothing.  And when  the arguement got factual, you backed off with  your emotional  cry.
4) your choice of the side is  pure emotional.( I guess that would explain your copper toxicity)
5) You attacked me and I  was defending myself
6) you claim that you want post to be based on fact,and yet when people  come out and claim the facts about them being cured, you  still deny it.
7) YOU have no chance to be cured by me, and  you can ommit all the information  I posted.
8) YOU ARE THE REASON I AM QUITTING THIS FORUM, let  others  thank you.
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 06:06:09 by Gbolduev »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18846 on: 29/08/2013 06:10:30 »
... I accuse  of fraud based  on the scientific research that everyone can observe on the their site.   I dont  base it on nationality  or  geographical  location.

Plagiarism (copying) is fraud ...

....Is this guy Chineese or something,  only chineese could be that fast  on copying things.

[ BTW only 2 'e's in Chinese ]
« Last Edit: 29/08/2013 06:13:13 by RD »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #18847 on: 29/08/2013 06:17:06 »
RD,

Exactly plagarism is  fraud, and they(SLAVRS) copied  an existing  syndrome and  claimed  it as their own.
The proof of this fraud  you can find  in  work  of  H.G. Fassbender and K. Wagner (1973)  in which changes in endothelium of capillars and loci of cellular proliferation in connective tissues and MTD regions are described.
Also  Vils syndrome which is based on  their work,   vascular dystonia and  neuro dystonia,    simply   all of them  together  are called  Vegetative  Vascular Dystonia.  http://www.vtclinic.com/specific-indicants-of-tissular-circulation-disorder.html
Medicine is like law,   and  information  has to be researched first    before you  claim a discovery and  not just copy what other people did 50 years ago without  understanding the  facts and the content of current syndromes. That is why  scienfically the imposters have absolutely  nothing. And agenda wise   they are very very OBVIOUS.
Dont tell a russian about VVD we know  everything about it , since most people have it to a degree.
I had dystonia  for more than 15 years and I surely researched it a lot more than they did in 6 months.

I  used work  of  many scientists and I claim  their efforts and their work  to be helpful in my research. I dont  claim any of it to be  under my Name, since I have no  monetary or  good will  agenda.
And I have no idea what plagarism are you talking about  in my case?    I cant use the work of others to help people, stating that  I use their  work and I add  to it?    You must be kidding me, right. I constantly state that my work and  my experiences are based on  the 40 years of experience of Dr Eck and  some work of Pfieffer, and some work and experience of Dr Wilson.

Slavrs got confused  about this, since he has  obvious agenda and  I dont, since I have no investor nor I am planning on  puting anything under my name, even if everyone   gets cured here using  nutritional balancing .
That is why I suggest for people to go on nutritional balancing program and it has nothing to do with ME at all.
For those   who are interested I  sometimes help with my own programs and experiences,  and that is done if I wish to do it, since I dont do  this for living and  not planning to  and I take absolutely no money for my time and help.
My activities  on  this forum are based only on my desire to help in the name of my  dead wife. Since I beilive  it will help her.
And I have no idea, why people have to quote my posts, and why Slav has to post about that zinc and copper and other crap.  We are not discussing me here,  we were discussing his  site. You  can always  call  anyone who does nutritional balancing  and argue with them about it.   There is no reason to mention  my wife in  his arguements or  talk about my personal credentials , I am not  claiming  any syndrome here, and I am not  copying anyones work like they do.  I suggested the solution and it worked for more than  one person.  I did not claim  some  misterious 27 people  who were POIS sufferes and noone ever heard from them. I just took some people  directly from this forum,  and in front of everyone HELPED them.

The end result is that it WORKED  for POIS.   And you cant take it away.   I am not  proposing you  to come to me and get balanced , I  dont have time anymore and  especially   no desire any more.  You can chose from  hundreds of practitioners   all over the world to balance you ...Call ARL directly or  any other  balancing company, if  you know them. And  they will   appoint a  practitioner for you .

Chinese  are fast at copying things, that is the complement and not the accusation, and  a FACT. 
Where fraud in  russia  claim  is based on  nothing. The same  fraud takes place  in any country.

With this I will say goodbye to all of you .
As I claimed I will quit this forum earlier and stayed here for  Marc's info release . Now I  gave my opinion about it  and  you can  make your own  steps on how to approach your sickness.
« Last Edit: 30/08/2013 10:48:40 by Gbolduev »

Offline Omen 30

• View Profile
« Reply #18848 on: 29/08/2013 09:30:00 »
try a vegan diet and b12 supplements everyday preferab ly methylcobal atleast 500 mcg and see the difference in the pois symptoms.this is the ultimate cure i feel for pois.the culprit is milk which is causing the fog.try it friends.

Offline urano75

• View Profile
« Reply #18849 on: 29/08/2013 15:38:11 »
It is a bit sad for me to see how this place has become so much a theater for personal attacks, slander, sarcasm, personal business promoting, racist generalizations and grammar corrections, while it is mainly supposed to offer support and knowledge to suffering people. That's frequent in communities, still sad nonetheless.
Confusion and division is the last thing people in this condition will benefit from. Everyone will take its own responsabilities: who writes, who reads, who judges.

As for me I'm grateful for the good folks I had a positive exchanges with here, and that actively helped me get out of the troublesome situation I was in just few months ago. I believe things happen when it's the right time in our lives: changes, the information and people we meet. In fact I can only judge based on my personal, direct experience, and not based on some emotional, personal projection. This forum has been instrumental for me to get in touch with the right people, do important changes and get rid of old stuff keeping me from moving ahead. I've already mentioned some of these things in my previous posts.

I will probably spend very little time reading here, now that I have more energy and lot of things to do out there.
I felt that these few words were necessary, please just disregard them if you don't think the same.
Thanks again, and good luck.
Andrea

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #18849 on: 29/08/2013 15:38:11 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums