The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6460329 times)

Offline alphaq

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19025 on: 01/11/2013 01:58:46 »
Interesting questions for those that have cognitive symptoms:

- Does anyone suspect their POIS in any way is related to sinus issues or a dry stuffy nose?
- Does anyone have pressure in head/behind eyes, accentuated especially when moving eyes from the very left and to very right? (try this)
- Does anyone have a pressure within head that can shift areas and sides? (sometimes controllably)
- Does this pressure subside over time, and as the pressure lessens, the cognitive symptoms get lighter?
- Does doing something that requires you to shift gravitational position, such as a handstand, or bending over, makes you feel like your head is about to explode?
- Does the cognitive symptoms never seem to fully recover?

The reason why I ask these is for diagnosing the cause of cognitive dysfunction, it might be very hard to find the solution by first identifying the problem and then testing treatments, or even looking directly for a root cause of POIS (which seems to be different for different people). Too many things may be the cause of cognitive symptoms such as brain fog. It might be easier to describe physical manifestations of POIS related to the head and brain and link that to pre-existing medical conditions that are more documented (maybe this will help shed light).

I have seen at least a couple members that mentioned something regarding "pressure" and "cerebral vasoconstriction" and "blood flow", and realized that these most likely fall under the same category.

I hypothesize a couple things for cognitive POIS:

- In some way related to decrease or irregularity in cerebral blood flow
- Maybe related to air/pressure inside the head
- Could be a pre-existing medical condition worsened by orgasms
- Could possibly be linked to sinus problems

Alphaq,

I normally post on the POIS forum, however, I personally related very much to the Sinus related aspect for POIS that you mention above.  I have had these symptoms for too many years. I also had a good few sinus operations about 15 years ago, and have been using Cortisone Nasal Spray daily for about 20 years to keep my sinuses clear.

I now also use a PH balance Netipot that helps keep sinuses germ free.

I don't know whether the root cause and cognitive symptoms are because of Sinus issues or whether the Sinus affected element is just one of many spin offs from orgasm. My sinus pressure has always gotten a lot worse for 3 days after O.

My History...Close on 40 years with POIS. Until 6 months ago when I found these forums, I thought I was the only bloke in the world with this condition. Am now hopeful about the research and see a reason to hang in.

For 3 days post Orgasm...
My symptoms are headaches, cognitive melt down, poor mental functioning, irritability, depression, dermatalogical flare up, sinus flare up, mild to moderate social phobia. Symptoms (including Sinus pressure) subside, to 50% of the impact after day 3 beyond O.

The only thing that help my POIS is  Nasonex (a Sinus medicine).

It appears that quite a few people feel based on experience that POIS is related to the sinuses or pressure of some kind.

It's very possible that for some of us, the cognitive symptoms aren't just on a chemical level, but also on a physical level (pressure, blood flow, etc).

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19026 on: 02/11/2013 07:31:29 »
November 1 promised to write a report that I can not see.

Offline amijgoro

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19027 on: 02/11/2013 12:01:27 »
I know for one that letting more air in through my nose makes me feel better. I recently had surgery to correct this.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #19028 on: 02/11/2013 13:33:11 »
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I really think I am on to something here. It is very different from what I have believed before regarding my symptoms.
I wanted to share my struggle and recent success with fighting POIS. From my experience with it, I believe that POIS is a form of a lipid disorder that leads to the other downstream effects we all have experienced.
I have been struggling with the effects of this syndrome for about 7 years until the last few weeks. Previously after ejaculation, within 1/2 hour I would start feeling brain fog, really tired, sore eyes, complete lack of focus/retention of anything new, general sickness, complete lack of sex drive, muscle weakness, and soreness in my joints which increased for about 2 days and then would begin to subside and I would feel normal again after about 6 days.
These symptoms began during my undergraduate years and I'm now in my doctorate to become a health care professional. These symptoms have basically ruined my life especially when it come to trying to treat patients on days where I can't even remember how to do basic things I have learned because of the disorder.
I recently started drinking olive oil, increased the amount of fat in my diet, and take fenugreek and I noticed that I would feel a LOT better. Then it made me start thinking about why that may be. I know that one thing that I changed around the time I began feeling POIS symptoms 7 years ago was that, I completely eliminate most fats from my diet. I would not eat anything fried or heavy/ etc. After sometime, I realized that when I would eat something fatty, I would get headaches and it would exacerbate my symptoms if I had recently ejaculated. Therefore as a result, I would continue to completely avoid fats/ oily food. So as to propose a mechanism of action for the disorder, I know a lot about physiological science but this explanation to me doesn't make sure sense for now but its what I believe from what I have experienced. I believe that after ejaculation, something is happening with our lipids. Perhaps they are being used as an energy source for the ejaculation and if the lipid levels are too low, our bodies are getting the energy sources from somewhere else that it is not suppose to be. Maybe proteins and as a result your body is breaking down specific proteins for energy that it shouldn't be so our bodies ellicit an antibody mediate response against our own proteins which leads to the symptoms that seem like an autoimmune disease. I find that when I increased the amount of oils/ lipids in my body via eating a higher fat diet, drinking olive oil, and fenugreek my symptoms seem like they are going to come on but then are COMPLETELY GONE WITHIN A FEW HOURS!!! Within the last 2-3 weeks, I haven't felt more than 10% of the original POIS symtoms at any time. I have had sex probably 20 times during that time period because it has been almost a decade since I could enjoy sex and not feel my impending doom afterwards. I never in my life to say this after all the doctors I have seen who didn't know what to tell me. In addition, I have been taking a test booster (Kiazen PM) but I don't know if that has anything to do with the results, I was just taking that for my loss of libido/ low test symptoms from the POIS. Guys, I really hope this is something that will help everyone. If you guys could try this and let me know, that will be great. I am almost in tears while writing this post because POIS has ruined a large period of time in my life that I will never get back. Now, I have been having sex and feeling great for almost 3 weeks now. I will provide an update on how I feel in a couple weeks and let you know if anything has changed. I hope this can be a new beginning for everyone.

I'm back after a long and non-POIS related illness.
The fat consumption suggestion is a really interesting idea. The connection could be Acetylcholine and Acetyl-CoA.
The latter is used in fatty acid synthesis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetyl-CoA
The former is a neurotransmitter of the parasympathetic nervous system.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcholine
I noticed that I felt most drained not after an O but after a night when I had many erections. These require Acetylcholine to be produced, using up the bodies supply of Acetyl CoA. It's very difficult to talk about symptoms of high and low acetylcholine as it will cycle. i.e. anyone who has looked at it will notice that high and low Acetylcholine have similar symptoms. Examples include concentration issues and eye control problems which may mimic a mild form of myasthenia gravis.
(I don't have myasthenia gravis - although the antibodies test appears to not be 100% reliable - but I definitely have POIS related eye muscle control problems).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myasthenia_gravis

Glucose metabolism also reduces Acetyl-CoA levels in favour of Malonyl-CoA (I think) and many of us report feeling "brain fog" after consuming a lot of sugary drinks. I know I do.

Acetyl-CoA depletion may also produce symptoms of hypoglycemia and hunger as the person cannot adequately convert fats into energy.

Fat intake may increase the rate of synthesis of Acetyl-CoA and perhaps, as a byproduct of this, permit a faster normalising of the levels of acetylcholine following an erection. Ideally, this would be supported by vitamins B1, vitamin B5 (multivitamins have enough b5 tbh) and possibly additional acetyl-carnitine.
Carnitine has been positively evaluated for treatment of Malonyl-CoA decarboxylase deficiency
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malonyl-CoA_decarboxylase_deficiency
Acetyl-carnitine is an acetylcholine receptor agonist.
As Herman has pointed out a few times, nicotine mimics acetylcholine at its respective receptors also.

I read a theory of acne a few years back that suggested low Acetyl-CoA was a contributing factor as it would increase fats in the sebacious glands. I'm saying "contributing factor" rather than cause and I know that there are POIS sufferers who don't have acne.

Anyway, Acetyl-CoA is one more thing to think about.

just to let you guys know, i had a fatty acids test done by metametrix, and it showed very low levels of gamma linolenic acid, which is a omega-6 fat, but it actually has anti-inflammatory properties, unlike most other omega-6s which are pro-inflammatory.

so if eating fat helps, i think this might be the reason for that. i think it is the anti-inflammatory properties of gamma linolenic acid, which is found in borage oil, evening primrose oil, flax oil, hemp oil, and olive oil. right now i started using evening primrose oil 1000mg 3x a day and fish oil with high EPA/DHA ratio 2:1 or 3:1. i hope this helps. but i heard krill oil is better because it doesnt become oxidesed as easily as fish oil. im not sure.

i hope this narrows it down.

so if you want to give the specific gamma linolenic acid a try, or fats in general a try, and perhaps add kurtosis recommendation of aceytl-carnitine and b1, b5 as well, maybe we can figure out if this helps or not, and if its the anti-inflammatory properties of the oils or the increase of acetyl-coa that they produce.

Not sure I'm going to post much here because there's been a ridiculous amount of conflict here over the past few months and such negativity is bad for people's health.

However, I'd like to say the following.
1) I stand by what I posted above. I think that some of us do have a fats metabolism issue which also affects acetylcholine levels by the mechanism described above.  Fish oils and GLA can help improve this by bypassing the enzymatic deficiency. As can choline,  citicoline or soya lecithin supplementation. 16 of 20 FADS2 genes that are tested by 23andme are mutated in my sample. I found insufficient information about FADS2 disorders to decide what impact the mutations would have.
Have a look at http://www.anvita.info/wiki/Fatty_Acid_Desaturase_2

2) My eye problem was mostly to do with very drys eyes where the focusing was impaired by a condition called meibomian gland dysfunction. Astute readers will realise that this can be related to fatty acid synthesis issues as the glands can get blocked causing bacteria to breed.
Improper fatty acid synthesis leads to inflammation and bacterial buildup in organs such as the eyes and skin. Just google it.

3) Fatigue problems were treated by treating Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth. Treatment includes antibiotics, probiotics and a dietary change.
Perhaps there's a link to immune system dysfunction or fat buildup due to insufficient enzymes and bacterial overgrowth (seems plausible) but I don't know if that's the case and I'll leave it to someone in the medical community to find out. However, my gut flora were out of whack according to my gastroenterologist who did the hydrogen breath test and a few others tests. You can learn more at www.siboinfo.com which has some useful information for sufferers.

I strongly suspect that the ayurvedic treatment that some suggested works similar to my SIBO treatment. I don't believe Nathan123 or his doctor were making anything up but I suggest that people who don't fancy ayurvedic treatment (and I don't to be honest) consider seeing a gastroenterologist about SIBO.

I feel better. I still take a multivitamin with methylated b's and my fish oils with GLA but that's it. I'm viewing these as preventative so that POIS won't recur.

Offline Omen 30

• View Profile
« Reply #19029 on: 02/11/2013 16:43:59 »
Keep your Vitamin C high, your carbs low, keep in good spirits, laugh often, stay away from situations that make you angry, get enough quality sleep, walk about a mile a day minimum, breathe completely and fully. Best of luck to my POIS brothers.

How does keeping in good spirits, laughing (often), avoiding things that make you angry, walking one mile (min), & breathing  completely and fully, help your immune system kill a virus?
I couldn't even be bothered thoroughly researching this so called CMV virus. But maybe you can tell me; if it is similar and common like the herpes virus, shouldnt a large majority of people have it, & consequently, have POIS? I did read that the symptoms are typically gone between a 10 days to 3 months. There are cases of POIS that have effected people for over 30 yrs. Unless they had a compromised immune system, how can this be?

Also, because it is a virus, shouldn't there be a heightened & measurable immune response that can confirm its presence?

A CMV IgG blood test would indicate the number of CMV antibodies circulating in your system. I have high levels of this IgG, and always had doctors brushing me off when I asked them about any possible connection between this and POIS symptoms. Does anyone else in this forum have high CMV IgG levels?

POISMonk should tell us why he strongly believes this CMV as a cause. I would not be surprised if he is a scientific researcher and has had some insight into POIS.
i have high ige levels

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19030 on: 02/11/2013 17:19:11 »
Hello again,

SIBO is  never cured by antibiotics.  It comes back  99.99% of the time as  you can see this by millions of people  on  SIBO forums.. Improvement lasts  from 3-6 months at most.  If  body chemistry is not changed and  enzymes activation and  protein  synthesis is not  built up, namely  bioavailable copper as in ceruloplasmin  alkalinity  is never achieved in the small  intestines and  friendly bacteria and candida  overgrows there. Just cleaning it out  is  one step of the problem.  Mucus  build up  causes  acidity to prevail in the small intestine thus    the goal is  to eliminate all mucus forming  substances like milk and   dissolve  mucus using okra pepsin.

Fats and oils are good, but  should be used according to your metabolism,  if someone has a slow thyroid   and that someone  increases  fats and oils., that someone will crash

Liver flushes  achieve pretty much  as good of a job as  antibiotics  for small intestines , only without  harming   large intestine.( this is what  NATHAN  did)   Bile is very  alkaline and  when it goes down  small intestines  it  makes it more alkaline. If there is   too much  mucus, nothing will help    and antibiotics will  fail also,  since  mucus is very acidic and SIBO will come back  very very fast.

The main problem for SIBO is lack of HCL and lack of pancreatic enzymes.  If that is increased  the  probability of  keeping   friendly flora in  check  goes up, since  pancreas react to  HCL secretion by  secreting   bicarbonate .
There is a good  product called bicarb- balance  by alkalife which is  enteric  coated  bicarbonate and enteric  coated  peppermint oil .Could be used for  some body with   SIBO problems.

AS for POIS, I  posted  a complete explanation on the russian forum  about  POIS , its roots and  means to fight it.
I dont have much time or  desire to post much here but I will   outline  what is posted  there. Here is the  outline of what  happens with POIS   CFS   VVD   etc.

1) Stress ,  alcohol   ,overmasturbation ,  heavy metals toxicities, minerals deficiencies  cause  systemic protein  deficiencies and  pancreatic  insufficiency.  This leads  to  low levels of all amino acids since dietary protein  is not being able to  be broken down   in your small intestine and stomach due to low  levels of HCL  and  pancreatic enzymes.
2)  low amino acids  lead to  low  systemic protein   and also  low HCL, so this is  vicous cycle.
3) Metalothionein  and  gluthatione  obviously  go down  since amino acids are down,  you become toxic in metals and viruses and toxins.
4)  low gluthatione  increases  inflammation  which   effects   tryptophan  break down  by  IDO  enzyme.
Niacin and nicotinamide  decrease IDO activivy  that is why it works for POIS.

Solutions  for POIS;

1)  HCL for the stomach 
2) enzymes wth  every food,  including  trypsin   chymotrypsin to break down  proteins. ( wobenzym ,  BIO ZYME)
3) ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS   in free form,  patches or  predigested  ( Platinum essential  amino acids,    amino acids patches from age force)
this way you  restore amino acids and  your systemic protein  can be made ( ceruloplasmin ,  ferritin ,  gluthatione ,  metalothionien etc)
4)  increase  cofactors for gluthatione and  metalothionein(    glutamine,  cysteine,  selenium , zinc   histidine  tryptophan  glycine)    so your body can  detoxify  heavy metals and toxins.
5)  DO hair analisys and  get on nutritional balancing  to  fix your own   enzyme system and see which cofactors  you  are missing like manganese or zinc or copper. If you dont do this,   you can take a multivitamin  SOLGAR 2000  to support  present  protein  synthesys but  the mnute you go off amino acids, you will crash, since your own protein  synthesys wont be there,  since you did not  deal with   body  chemisty you just bypassed  enzymes.
6)  increase Selenium  intake
7) Fish  oils  or lecitin and  peppermint oil  in  enteric  capsules
8) carnosine 500 mg a day , for  heavy metal detox and   mast cell stabilization  while  detoxing. Plus  it will increase histidine stores in the body.
9)  tryptophan  at night 500mg
10) Okra pepsin  to  dissolve mucus in your small intestine. You can flush it out with psyllium husk or oxy powder.

DIET

1)EGG whites  16 a day  preferably  raw,( make sure you  heat them up to deactivate avidin)     completely  supports  gluthatione. If you have histamine  reaction to this,  add 100mcg molybdenum. But if you are taking carnosine you wont have any food reactions even if you had them before
2)bananas  as many as you can eat,  increases  tryptofan .
3) Brazil nuts  3 a day
Stay away from  meat.
No milk or sugars

DETOX PROCEDURES

coffee enemas daily
liver flush  every 2 weeks.

POIS  symptoms  are caused  by  degradation of tryptophan by IDO and   copper zinc balance is crucial  in this  enzyme.

Tryptophan degradation  is increased in viral infections during stress , cancer,  inflammation. STOP LOOKING FOR VIRUSES and all kind of separate deseases. It wont help...LYME  HERPES  CANCER all cause gluthatione to be mobilized,  and   you have to support  gluthatione  and  feed  oils to fight the virus.  S EX uses up  selenium and zinc  , which are  part of gluthatione synthesis,  this is why you crash..You are infected and  you are working overtime to detox, but    you  by  having sex   are taking away  mainly selenium and zinc from   detoxification.
Acetylcholine problems are  related to  managnese deficiency  and  as Kurtosis mentioned  lipid  metabolism problems.

But all of this will go away, if you restore your   protein  metabolism and thus   restore your pacnreatic enzymes.

All this  SIBO  cures,  panchakrama  VVD treatments,  they dont deal with the  cause of all of this...  And it will all go away   as soon as you get aminos in and  balance body chemistry. NEVER take antibiotics.

For instance  sibo goes away  on carnosine zinc really fast.  Histamine  intolerance  goes down on  histdine

POIS  CFS and VVD risk groups;

1) Ebstein bar , herpes Lуme   CMV people,   since that mobilized gluthatione and all its  precursors leading to  induction of IDO. It is  impossible to kill these viruses without changing body chemistry. DONT EVEN TRY--- it is waste of your time.
2) Bodybuilders  ------   they have low  levels of amino acids, or taking wrong amino acid complexes with limiting amino acids.
3) Marijuanna smokers-------cadmium in  marijuana   antagonizes selenium and zinc like crazy .  Gluthatione goes way down , which induces  IDO
4)  Overmasturbation  leading to low zinc and especially  selenium levels, and  also  high histamine use on arousal,  which lead to histidine deficiency, and histidine zinc and B6  make HCL, no HCL no  bicarbonate, and no  enzyme activation in the small  intestines leads to  low levels of amino acids which leads to  inflammation  and  IDO induction

5) people taking supplements , multivitamins  ----  without amino acids , there are no carrying systemic proteins in  body and all you do with your supplements is make yourself  even more toxic in free unbound metals, which will  mobilze gluthatione and metallothionein  again  and  will cause POIS.

Good luck , I hope it helps

Herman

« Last Edit: 03/11/2013 11:16:06 by Gbolduev »

Offline nomore2013

• View Profile
« Reply #19031 on: 02/11/2013 21:42:44 »
i think what gboldeuv says makes sense.

i have had a metabolic test called organix done by metametrix, and it showed high levels of quionolinate (as well as picolinate), which are markers of inflammation related to tryptophan breakdown. you can read about the test, and this section on page 11,12.
newbielink:http://www.metametrix.com/files/test-menu/interpretive-guides/Organix-IG.pdf [nonactive]

when i had another organic acids test done by great plains laboratory, the results for quiolinate were better, but the quiolante/5-hydroxyindoleacetic (serotonin) ratio was high, indicating there still is a problem with tryptophan breakdown. there are two main sections this test deals with, tryptophan (seratonin) and dopa (dopamine). my dopamine results were okay. you can watch their video called interpretation of the organic acid test, starting at 34min, give an explanation of the excitotoxin quiolinic acid.

i also had a amino acids test done by great plains laboratory, and all of them were low or very low.
« Last Edit: 02/11/2013 23:26:04 by nomore2013 »

Offline nomore2013

• View Profile
« Reply #19032 on: 02/11/2013 23:15:24 »
the main precursor for glutathione is cysteine. a better form is n-acetyl cysteine. its even better if you can get it in time release form. once glutathione mobilizes the toxins out of the cell, you need to transport it through the blood stream and out of the body. that is what fish oils or lecithin does. alpha lipoic acid does this as well. its even better if you can get the r-lipoic version. jarrow makes n-a-c sustain, and alpha lipoic sustain, a time-release version, but AOR makes R+NAC SR, which has both n-acetyl cysteine and r-lipoic acid in one pill, in time release form. im going to give this one a try.
« Last Edit: 03/11/2013 04:01:03 by nomore2013 »

Offline gondal4

• View Profile
« Reply #19033 on: 03/11/2013 12:26:35 »
Hello again,

SIBO is  never cured by antibiotics.  It comes back  99.99% of the time as  you can see this by millions of people  on  SIBO forums.. Improvement lasts  from 3-6 months at most.  If  body chemistry is not changed and  enzymes activation and  protein  synthesis is not  built up, namely  bioavailable copper as in ceruloplasmin  alkalinity  is never achieved in the small  intestines and  friendly bacteria and candida  overgrows there. Just cleaning it out  is  one step of the problem.  Mucus  build up  causes  acidity to prevail in the small intestine thus    the goal is  to eliminate all mucus forming  substances like milk and   dissolve  mucus using okra pepsin.

Fats and oils are good, but  should be used according to your metabolism,  if someone has a slow thyroid   and that someone  increases  fats and oils., that someone will crash

Liver flushes  achieve pretty much  as good of a job as  antibiotics  for small intestines , only without  harming   large intestine.( this is what  NATHAN  did)   Bile is very  alkaline and  when it goes down  small intestines  it  makes it more alkaline. If there is   too much  mucus, nothing will help    and antibiotics will  fail also,  since  mucus is very acidic and SIBO will come back  very very fast.

The main problem for SIBO is lack of HCL and lack of pancreatic enzymes.  If that is increased  the  probability of  keeping   friendly flora in  check  goes up, since  pancreas react to  HCL secretion by  secreting   bicarbonate .
There is a good  product called bicarb- balance  by alkalife which is  enteric  coated  bicarbonate and enteric  coated  peppermint oil .Could be used for  some body with   SIBO problems.

AS for POIS, I  posted  a complete explanation on the russian forum  about  POIS , its roots and  means to fight it.
I dont have much time or  desire to post much here but I will   outline  what is posted  there. Here is the  outline of what  happens with POIS   CFS   VVD   etc.

1) Stress ,  alcohol   ,overmasturbation ,  heavy metals toxicities, minerals deficiencies  cause  systemic protein  deficiencies and  pancreatic  insufficiency.  This leads  to  low levels of all amino acids since dietary protein  is not being able to  be broken down   in your small intestine and stomach due to low  levels of HCL  and  pancreatic enzymes.
2)  low amino acids  lead to  low  systemic protein   and also  low HCL, so this is  vicous cycle.
3) Metalothionein  and  gluthatione  obviously  go down  since amino acids are down,  you become toxic in metals and viruses and toxins.
4)  low gluthatione  increases  inflammation  which   effects   tryptophan  break down  by  IDO  enzyme.
Niacin and nicotinamide  decrease IDO activivy  that is why it works for POIS.

Solutions  for POIS;

1)  HCL for the stomach 
2) enzymes wth  every food,  including  trypsin   chymotrypsin to break down  proteins. ( wobenzym ,  BIO ZYME)
3) ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS   in free form,  patches or  predigested  ( Platinum essential  amino acids,    amino acids patches from age force)
this way you  restore amino acids and  your systemic protein  can be made ( ceruloplasmin ,  ferritin ,  gluthatione ,  metalothionien etc)
4)  increase  cofactors for gluthatione and  metalothionein(    glutamine,  cysteine,  selenium , zinc   histidine  tryptophan  glycine)    so your body can  detoxify  heavy metals and toxins.
5)  DO hair analisys and  get on nutritional balancing  to  fix your own   enzyme system and see which cofactors  you  are missing like manganese or zinc or copper. If you dont do this,   you can take a multivitamin  SOLGAR 2000  to support  present  protein  synthesys but  the mnute you go off amino acids, you will crash, since your own protein  synthesys wont be there,  since you did not  deal with   body  chemisty you just bypassed  enzymes.
6)  increase Selenium  intake
7) Fish  oils  or lecitin and  peppermint oil  in  enteric  capsules
8) carnosine 500 mg a day , for  heavy metal detox and   mast cell stabilization  while  detoxing. Plus  it will increase histidine stores in the body.
9)  tryptophan  at night 500mg
10) Okra pepsin  to  dissolve mucus in your small intestine. You can flush it out with psyllium husk or oxy powder.

DIET

1)EGG whites  16 a day  preferably  raw,( make sure you  heat them up to deactivate avidin)     completely  supports  gluthatione. If you have histamine  reaction to this,  add 100mcg molybdenum. But if you are taking carnosine you wont have any food reactions even if you had them before
2)bananas  as many as you can eat,  increases  tryptofan .
3) Brazil nuts  3 a day
Stay away from  meat.
No milk or sugars

DETOX PROCEDURES

coffee enemas daily
liver flush  every 2 weeks.

POIS  symptoms  are caused  by  degradation of tryptophan by IDO and   copper zinc balance is crucial  in this  enzyme.

Tryptophan degradation  is increased in viral infections during stress , cancer,  inflammation. STOP LOOKING FOR VIRUSES and all kind of separate deseases. It wont help...LYME  HERPES  CANCER all cause gluthatione to be mobilized,  and   you have to support  gluthatione  and  feed  oils to fight the virus.  S EX uses up  selenium and zinc  , which are  part of gluthatione synthesis,  this is why you crash..You are infected and  you are working overtime to detox, but    you  by  having sex   are taking away  mainly selenium and zinc from   detoxification.
Acetylcholine problems are  related to  managnese deficiency  and  as Kurtosis mentioned  lipid  metabolism problems.

But all of this will go away, if you restore your   protein  metabolism and thus   restore your pacnreatic enzymes.

All this  SIBO  cures,  panchakrama  VVD treatments,  they dont deal with the  cause of all of this...  And it will all go away   as soon as you get aminos in and  balance body chemistry. NEVER take antibiotics.

For instance  sibo goes away  on carnosine zinc really fast.  Histamine  intolerance  goes down on  histdine

POIS  CFS and VVD risk groups;

1) Ebstein bar , herpes Lуme   CMV people,   since that mobilized gluthatione and all its  precursors leading to  induction of IDO. It is  impossible to kill these viruses without changing body chemistry. DONT EVEN TRY--- it is waste of your time.
2) Bodybuilders  ------   they have low  levels of amino acids, or taking wrong amino acid complexes with limiting amino acids.
3) Marijuanna smokers-------cadmium in  marijuana   antagonizes selenium and zinc like crazy .  Gluthatione goes way down , which induces  IDO
4)  Overmasturbation  leading to low zinc and especially  selenium levels, and  also  high histamine use on arousal,  which lead to histidine deficiency, and histidine zinc and B6  make HCL, no HCL no  bicarbonate, and no  enzyme activation in the small  intestines leads to  low levels of amino acids which leads to  inflammation  and  IDO induction

5) people taking supplements , multivitamins  ----  without amino acids , there are no carrying systemic proteins in  body and all you do with your supplements is make yourself  even more toxic in free unbound metals, which will  mobilze gluthatione and metallothionein  again  and  will cause POIS.

Good luck , I hope it helps

Herman
You never replied to my emails ,i did tests you asked

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19034 on: 04/11/2013 09:11:56 »
B Jim,

It is impossible to take zinc or manganese or copper or selenium  and get any results. It wont work.  I presented  a balanced program. You guys always  try to  oversimplify things and  try to pin point  the missing link.  The problem is  you are missing everything.   If you do your hair analysis you will know what is your status. When you lack digestion  you are missing everything pretty much.  So you are low on copper zinc  manganese selenium  iron  etc.   Feeding selenium  wil take out zinc,  feeding zinc will take out selenium .  And that goes on and on .  That is why  people  never improve on  taking  something  alone,  since  you are fixing one thing and  killing the other. Just imagine  the  levels of your  minerals and all those levels are  barely  above low level or at low level,  so  feeding any of them  alone, will put another mineral at low .   Manganese  copper iron  zinc are needed for  oxygen  transport and hemoglobin and energy production ,   if all of them low , and you take any one of them , you will crash. I hope you get it.  That is why  you need to get tested to  find out your limiting  mineral at the moment/

As far as eating eggs  raw or not . I have  many people on this regimen and raw eating gives results right away, and  cooked or not organic eggs give zero  results.     You  can heat the eggs up /
As from my personal experience  raw eggs absorbtion is great.  And egg white is the only anabolic animal protein .

As far as vitamin D.  Vitamin D will benefit  catabolism (  since it will  increase calcium  and calcium will slow down thyroid and lower potassium ). Vitamin  D will increase absorbtion of zinc and magnesium that is the fact. It does that since  vitamin D lowers their levels ( ZINC and magnesium) in the cell so the body  compensates and increases  their absorbtion but their levels  fall .Absorbtion  increases when  the level falls .   So for somebody  in  slow metabolism  vitamin D will crush you( most people on this forum  are in slow metabolism ) .  Zinc wont help somebody  who has  low NA/K ratio.(catabolism ) Manganese will.  Selenium will  , copper will.  But if you  dont know your limiting  mineral, it will be dead end story for you   like it has been for  6 more years on this forum.  Since  your body will always protect the  ratios between minerals and if you are missing one mineral  lets say  iron ,  but you are low on copper too.  NO matter how much iron you take, you will get NONE in.   That is why there are so many people with iron deficiency  taking iron and nothing is happening))) since in reality they are more deficient in copper

I explained  the  cause and origin of POIS.  So it is for you  to decide how to fix it now. I  created my view on how to fix it ,  I hope it would be of any value to you or the others.

I cant post here much ,

Good luck to everybody on fixing this thing
Herman

« Last Edit: 04/11/2013 09:48:29 by Gbolduev »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19035 on: 04/11/2013 10:02:54 »
B JIM

Egg whites

Amounts Per Selected Serving%DV
Calcium17.0mg2%
Iron0.2mg1%
Magnesium26.7mg7%
Phosphorus36.4mg4%
Potassium396mg11%
Sodium403mg17%
Zinc0.1mg0%
Copper0.1mg3%
Manganese0.0mg1%
Selenium48.6mcg69%
Fluoride~

Amounts Per Selected Serving%DV
Vitamin A0.0IU0%
Vitamin C0.0mg0%
Vitamin D0.0IU0%
Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)0.0mg0%
Vitamin K0.0mcg0%
Thiamin0.0mg1%
Riboflavin1.1mg63%
Niacin0.3mg1%
Vitamin B60.0mg1%
Folate9.7mcg2%
Vitamin B120.2mcg4%
Pantothenic Acid0.5mg5%
Choline2.7mg
Betaine0.7mg

As you can see   selenium , riboflavin   sodium  side.  This would support gluthatione big time.
So egg whites are more for gluthatione.

You have to find out your limiting  mineral.  Lets say if you  low on zinc and  on selenium  at the same time.  YOu will need to take zinc  with your egg whites,  if you are lowest on iron , you will have to take  iron,  otherwise copper and zinc wont go up. If you have mercury filling  then  it is almost 100% you are low  on selenium. I saw may be about 50 hairtests of people with mercury all of them low in selenium.

POIS is not about metals only,  it is abourt viruses and so on,   anything that   moblizes  gluthatione will cause it, since anything that mobilzes gluthatione will cause   IDO to break down tryptophan

If vitamin D is your limiting issue,  then of course it makes sense to take it.  In fact everyone should take it to balance other things that you take

BANANAs  have  histidine ,  tryptophan  and tyrosine , also  manganese   with potassium .  So it lifts you up, raising acetycholine ,  serotonin and dopamine.

But this is all just  foods that will make you feel better while you are fixing your main problem which is  SYSTEMIC PROTEIN DEFICIENCY and failed pancreas/
« Last Edit: 04/11/2013 10:54:54 by Gbolduev »

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19036 on: 05/11/2013 11:06:47 »
Herman
I thought eggs had a pretty good amino acid profile. Why do you say a person still needs to take amino acid supplement if they are woofing down plenty of egg whites?  Also what about boosting amino acid intake from say whey protein powder or pea protein powder or hemp protein powder. I take these and I thought they had pretty good bioavailability and were absorbed reasonably well without putting a lot of strain on the digestive system than say eating a roast beef dinner to get your protein.

B_Jim
Do you know what your vitamin D levels are? If they are very low taking the amounts you take may not be enough to get your levels back up in a decent level. I had quite low vitamin D levels and took similar amount Vit D3 to you daily. A year later I had another blood test and I was surprised to find I was still a fair way below normal levels. I read up a bit more and found I had to load up with higher doses when starting out to bring  levels that are very low up into normal range before dropping the amount back to a lower maintenance level.
« Last Edit: 05/11/2013 11:11:18 by acronym »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19037 on: 05/11/2013 12:00:39 »
Acronym

It does not matter which protein you take. If you  dont have  enough digestive enzymes you wont get  amino acids in  nor fats.  To make enzymes you  need amino acids, that is why you need to take free form  aminos. 
Taking digestyive enzymes improves situation by 10%.  SO you have to work on  improving your own production and also  making sure to take trypsin and chymotrypsin.  For your own production , you need  amino acids in free form.

Whey protein is very catabolic as you can  read about it yourself.  Whey  protein ,  meat  chicken  milk protein only 16% -30% utilization of  nitrogen (which leaves you  huge part of dirt in catabolic pathway)   Egg yolks  48% utilization .  Egg whites 60% utilization.  So as you can  see  egg white is the only  protein  with  positive  nitrogen .   Negative  nitrogen puts  burden on  detoxification and gluthatione. So  positive nitrogen is crucial for  chronic deseases  like cancer  CFS  POIS and so on.

Acronym , if you had  good utilization of the protein you take , you would not have POIS))))

My last post here,  sorry  dont have any more time.

Good luck
Herman
« Last Edit: 05/11/2013 12:03:02 by Gbolduev »

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #19038 on: 05/11/2013 21:55:25 »
I didn"t made bloodtest for VitD for now. I'm convinced there is a link between insulin and testosterone/sperm and probably vitaminD or fats metabolsim.

I tested many times different digestive enzymes (pancreatin, vegetal, pineaples bromelain and others...) the improvement on my Pois is ZERO %.

If we are not absorbing amino acids properly doesn't that mean we will loose muscle tone.  I have not  lost any muscle tone and i dont think anyone has complained of that.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19039 on: 06/11/2013 08:54:44 »
Certainly POIS,

I could not  hold off posting one more time.   90% of POIS people lose muscle tone.  Anyone who tested their amino acid profiles  have the answer for you .  ( ALL aminos are way way low, including SLAVRS  study) . I saw at least  20 amino acid profiles tests personally.

B Jim

It is not about amino acids , it is about   systemic protein  deficiency ( gluthatione and metallothionein)and  breakdown of  tryptophan by IDO. How you  fix tryptophan from  breaking down  is up to you .  I suggested my way , to support everything  for it not to breakdown.  You guys  seem to not get it  even after I chewed it all out.  ( still talking about vitamin D , or aminos or viruses))  You have to support  and balance your body chemistry , so you get rid of SIBO ,  viruses and so  on ,   which all break down  tryptophan. For that you  need to get  a hairtest and see which minerals are limiting for you ,  that limiting mineral does not allow all other minerals to build up, this leads your body to be more acidic . By  fixing your limiting mineral , you will fix your  thyroid adrenals and immune system functioning. Also you will fix copper zinc balance which is  crucial here, and that will   lower your  inflammatory cytokines and  your IDO will shut down

POIS is  caused by   excess tryptophan  breakdown  by IDO  , if you have a better way to fix the breakdown than I suggested, then of course you can try it your own way.

The problem in forming  systemic proteins could be either in  cofactors deficiency or in  amino acids deficiency, which I covered in the program.

MAIN GOAL is to fix  tryptophan breakdown which is the cause of POIS.

How you do that:

You support  all chains that  can lead to  tryptophan break down;
1) balance body chemistry to  get alkaline minerals in , provide  cofactors for protein syntethis. Hairtest
2) get aminos in to make sure you are making   systemic  proteins gluthatione and metalothionein
3)  Decrease the load of  bacterial  build up  in  small intestines by peppermint oil, ginger tumeric tea 3 times a day , take HCL and pancreatic  enzymes  with  trypsin and chymotrypsin .( this is done to increase absorbtion and activiation of your own pancreatic enzymes.
4) Support gluthatione and metallothionein  to improve  metal detox and  anti viral  protection, since this will also cause  tryptophan breakdown
5) diet that supports  no mucus forming and  gluthatione increase

IF you  dont do this  all, then  lets say even if you  fix SIBO with  antibiotics,  it will come back. Since if  SIBO caused by low thyroid,  it would not go away  until you fix thyroid.  Nutritional balancing will fix your glandular work , by supplying  proper minerals and vitamins.

How is this not clear? What else should even be discussed after this, I dont get. I think it is straight forward clear. If you  dont beilive in this theory , then you dont beilive tryptophan  helps POIS..( which it does, so does niacin , which  lowers IDO activity)   By POIS I am  talking about  the crash after orgasm  only. IF you  feel weak all the times , you dont have  POIS you have CFS, which is caused by the same mechanism.  Only in  CFS your  digestion is more impaired than  viral  load. In POIS( meaning if you abstain for a week, you get to 100%)  you  are one step higher  than CFS, but  you get their sooner or later 100%)

And one main thing, stop looking   in the dark for your limiting mineral or vitamin, like  vitamin D or  C or  copper , or zinc.  Without hairtest, you  wont find it.  I dont know it seems you love this forum so much  that  you refuse to  get tested and just keep at   guessing and discussing nothing...Sometimes  we get an  impression that the goal is to  keep this stupid forum  going and not finding the cure. People dont work as a team. They just  ommit and  question any theory  here without even trying  to fix it.  Everyone seems to be fighting with  their ego.  But in  reality  none of the people  should be even discussing POIS here,  you have no input data to do that at all.

reason for POIS  is found,   it is excess  tryptophan breakdown by the IDO.  Cut your ego , get  tested and get fixed.
Theoretical  discussion  of something that you  dont have   any input data of is just really  pointless.
I have many many tests,  with amino acids profiles, complaints and so on .

GOODBYE

« Last Edit: 06/11/2013 09:38:33 by Gbolduev »

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #19040 on: 06/11/2013 11:24:29 »
Mine ceruloplasmin levels were way below the norm so dont say nobody.

Offline bombero

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19041 on: 06/11/2013 11:49:43 »
I see some people here are more concerned things to be "right" than to actually cure themselves. So sad.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19042 on: 06/11/2013 12:36:39 »
LOL, I cant stop can I .

B JIM

Ceruloplasmin  is low in more than 80% of POISERS. On the russian forum  we have tests that prove it although  the population is  not enough.  I  recieved many tests, and ceruloplasmin was low in majority  cases.
Copper zinc  balance is  what  controls IDO and  tryptophan to niacin conversion. So any time you have  infection your copper will be mobilized. Low bioavailable copper is the outcome of  most POIS cases. Which can be caused by the toxicity also, that is why it is tricky.

Forget sperm, it has nothing to do with sperm , although you can lose some  amounts of  minerals in it.  People get POIS from arousal only also.

IDO  will  be induced by any inflammatory  cytokines , caused by  infections,  viruses, metal toxicities.
So anything that lowers  cytokines will help  POIS.

Olive leaf oil is anti infection and anti inflammatory , it lowers your SIBO ,which  everybody with POIS have pretty much , since  you are low on  HCL and enzymes / When you lower your  bacterial load  and activity and potency  you   lower  inflammatory cytokines and that  shuts down   IDO and you get no POIS.  That is why  it works for POIS

That is why I recommend to drink ginger and tumeric  tea  3 times  a day , and  peppermint oil  capsules 3 times a day to make sure your small intestine is not the cause of your  IDO  induction.  But we are not only about POIS we need to fix  the digestion and  balance out minerals  , so you dont have to drink these teas all your life))).   SO you have to balance yourself in the meantime , and  build the protection so your own immune system can fight off the bacterial overgrowth and  viruses and heavy metal  toxicities/

If you have chronic pancreatitis, which  is probably in 90% of  POIS cases, to  support  and keep sibo under control, you will need to do what I  wrote in the program , aminos,  enzymes fats. since it will take  years or may be never to  get your pancreas back online.

There are absolutely no other different forms of POIS.  If you testosterone low  your inflammation will be higher and IDO will be induced.

POIS is caused by   tryptophan break down  by the  IDO. What  causes  tryptophan  breakdown for people is different
But  POIS is the same every single time.

That is why I said , find your limiting   mineral..you dont need to do shots of testosterone,   since minerals will raise your testosterone levels,  no problem.

As an example, if you have low total  testosterone and  you take zinc, it will raise it. SO as you see it is about minerals.

For instance,  candida lives in anerobic environment ( yeast). So it is all bs about  candida  developing  from  copper toxicity or copper deficiency  or zinc deficiency or iron deficiency. It seems people are so freaking retarted to  realize that   hemoglobin is  supported by at least 6 metals,  and an imbalance of any ratio between any of these 6 metals, will cause  SIBO and candida since the oxygen  carrying  will be impaired.  If these  imbalances in metals  stay the same,   it does not matter if you  take 100 antibiotics treatments or  SIBO treatements ,    or panchakarmas, you will still get your SIBO and POIS back, 

All these olive oils and antibiotics are good to take  control of the situation , so you can  balance later, but it wont fix anything for you in the long term, if you just use olive leaf oil. It helps in the moment.

B JIM, if you  dont beilive me just go test it yourself,   IDO activity can be tested in many places.  Some people already posted their tests here that shows that activity increased.( like NOMORE just 2 days ago)  / Also he  tested amino acids.

I am not  trying to get a PRIZE here)))), I am just telling you  what I found, and it is up to you to test it on your self

But for some reason you care about  hypothetis definition.  I am  not presenting anything here, I  posted what I  am  suggesting on the russian forum and I think it is correct, and I think that  the  search for this POIS bullcrap is OVER  OVER and one more time OVER.

And in a month if anyone follows this protocol  there would be no reason for this forum at all...

IT IS OVER.

« Last Edit: 06/11/2013 16:33:56 by Gbolduev »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19043 on: 06/11/2013 20:44:37 »
B JIM

How many times, I can  repeat myself,     POIS is caused by  Tryptophan IDO break down,  all  ceruloplasmins  viruses, sibos, aids,  cancers,  cause tryptophan  to break down.    You wanted to  know the actual reason for POIS, you got it..

I am done proving  anything to you . If you dont get what I am saying,  it is your problem. Go drink your vitamin D and relax.
Ceruloplasmin   is low in  most of the POIS sufferers, which I recieved tests from.  Do you I have to prove it to you ?
Just  to name a  few that I dealt with ,  Urano,  had low ceruloplasmin ,  B-Daniel  low ceruloplasmin ,  Starsky  low ceruloplasmin and list goes on and on . ( by low , I mean lower than a mean , not lower than a reference  range , 20 is very low already   although for  the people that I mentioned  ceruloplasmin was below 20 ).   And these are  some of the  best members of this forum.  So  your information  is kind of  not acurate on this.  Before you open your mouth  and argue on something and make statements like  (0%) you need to know something  factual  not just  want it to be your way. (  I have  hundreds of tests , so beilive me I know what I am talkng about)

Reason for POIS  is  tryptophan breakdown by the IDO.   I have no idea why  do you have to discuss  ceruloplasmin.  Copper is  the mineral that controls  IDO.  but so do other 10 minerals.  It is just  copper is very often involved in it , but  ceruloplasmin is  the acute protein , so even if your  level  suddenly goes up, it does not mean you  are full of bioavailable copper., same as  ferritin when that goes up , does not mean you are iron toxic))  That is why I am  telling people to get balanced , do hairtests and find out what they are missing,   since any mineral which is  low will lead to  low oxygen and  growth of  anerobic  bacterias.

IF you have   bacterial overgrowth  in your small intestine or you have virus,  or metal toxicities your inflammatory cytokines will be high and that will cause   excess tryptophan breakdown , you can   go to your doctor and see it for yourself  by simply   doing an easy test for IDO activity. Olive leaf kills bacterial  load and thus  shuts down  IDO.(  there are gazzilion  studies online for olive  leaf  anti bacterial and antiviral  activity, any virus and any  bacterial infection causes inflammation). So  again your  agruement was  made just in order to  ARGUE and make noise.

I presented the reason for POIS,    So far  one person already did the testing and  posted the results here and results proved every point of what I am saying..( but you  just ommited that,  NOMORE posted results of extensive  lab work. Means nothing for you , of course..).

This forum is such a waste of my  time, it is  insane.    You do people a favor  ,  research , find the  problem , create the program and   you get  attitude problem from  overblown  egos.

Some people  from this forum  told me not to post this here,  since you just dont need it.

I am off this forum forever,   Now you can  start   pulling the line of discussion as far away from the      IDO TRYPTOPHAN  BREAKDOWN as you can ...It seems that is your prime goal. Since this would mean that all the money  which was collected was just stupid nonsense.

I think if people are smart , they will be cured by the time this study  starts.  LOL

It is not  hard to figure out how to  lower inflammatory  cytokines.  and lower IDO activity .

Hakuna matata,  B JIM

Dont bother responding,  I am out for GOOD

« Last Edit: 06/11/2013 21:10:44 by Gbolduev »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19044 on: 07/11/2013 14:18:52 »
B-JIM    It looks like  IDO thing  broke down a lot of  your brain  cells lately.

Most ceruloplasmin  levels on the russian forum were  below the middle of the range.  Herman never said they should be below the range, but  many people have it near or below 20. Mine is 16
« Last Edit: 07/11/2013 14:22:30 by Kima »

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #19045 on: 08/11/2013 03:00:30 »
Hi,

We finally reached the success with Gaurav's POIS and now he completely cures from POIS. But cause for his POIS is completely different from mine where for me it is due to accumulation of toxins in the body and the same was cleared through panchakarma process.

Whereas as updated earlier, we (my dr.kumar's suggestion) tried panchakarma treatment on Gaurav, but found 40% result and his POIS bounce back after two months. Again in coordination with Gaurav's physician, Dr.Kumar suspected nervous system imbalance is the reason for the Gaurav's POIS. For this he suggested various medicines and nothing worked on him.  Finally, Gaurav found Wisdom Tooth in both sides of his lower jaw and apparently there was no physical pain. In X-ray it is found that the Wisdom tooth gone depth and due to this there was a imbalance in nervous system function of Gaurav.  One month back, he removed his Wisdom Tooth by extraction (small dental surgery) and now he is out of POIS.   This is the result of Gaurav's status.   

Hence, as updated earlier, my POIS is due to toxins and Gaurav's POIS is due to Wisdom tooth.  Further, as posted earlier, in our city we have found another 10 people suffering from migraine headache felt increase in discomfort after orgasm and we suspect this is also POIS as due to lack of awareness, they are treating the same as migraine headache. Out of which one person came volunteerly came for treatment and now he also cured from the problem. His cause for POIS was entirely different from mine and Gaurav. I would post the result after some time as now we can discuss on the result of Gaurav and on Wisdom Tooth.

Regards,

Nathan.

Offline GDRTW

• View Profile
« Reply #19046 on: 08/11/2013 14:36:04 »
Thanks you Nathan123. That is really really interesting and compounds my suspicions that we all have our won underlying causes. I guess we need to go trough a check list of potentials..lyme disease etc...Looking forward to finally getting around to a hair test in the next few weeks.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19047 on: 08/11/2013 14:43:08 »
Any infection leads to robbery tryptophan (because of this pois)
« Last Edit: 08/11/2013 14:45:51 by Kima »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19048 on: 08/11/2013 17:05:38 »
Just wanted to post  here what Herman wrote on the  russian forum.ALL chronic infections and viruses, including teeth  will  lead to  the increase in IDO.Potential cure for POIS is rosmarinic acid which is IDO inhibitor.

Offline gondal4

• View Profile
« Reply #19049 on: 09/11/2013 12:15:30 »
Kima what a mentally ill person you are.first you said ypu were cured by herman then you said that herman knows nothing about POIS now you both are back.
yOU bOTH ARE mentally ill people who know nothing.SICK

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19049 on: 09/11/2013 12:15:30 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums