The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6454934 times)

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19150 on: 09/12/2013 08:22:12 »
Sadandfrustrated
Nice question. Having pois does NOT reduce your wbc count to recognizable level. Main constituents of wbc are B-cells and T-cells. B-cells form antibodies, antibodies are certain proteins. And whenever there is a foreign body on, the antibodies fight and themselves get degenerated, wbc does not get reduced. If you are having low wbc count then it must be caused due to some other reasons.

Okay so here's an update for better understanding of POIS, as soon as your immunity detects foreign material in your body sperm-antigen get into action. And starts killng sperms. So, how do you have those unlike symptoms, well it's your body's own defense system to protect itself. To get your essential organs protected against that foreign body, Bloodstream to essential organs gets vasoconstricted and the body demands for some bed rest till the sperms are killed. So that nomore or sperm can enter retina , nose, digestive system, CNS and even brain(is actually a part of CNS). Untill all the sperms are killed arteries do not get back to normal. Niacin creates vasodialation so now the sperms are still being killed, we feel just like normal because the organs are getting enough of blood. Problems occur to some individuals in retina that they are unable to see clearly is due to less of bloodflow to retina, also flu like symptoms due to less of bloodflow to nasal tract, chilling the nose everytime one breathes. Taking Vitamin supplement helps as they improve metabolic process and maintaining a proper blood circulation. While immune system is still fighting.

MrVat7

« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 08:27:26 by MrVat7 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19151 on: 09/12/2013 08:38:13 »
MrVat,

Where do you come up with this stuff. You  have changed your  nick from  "suffering from POIS " to this Mr VAT thing 2 days ago. You were crying how POIS is killing you.Then you just went mental. It seems  you have multiple  Ids that  talk to one another, since no sane person would  read your  nonsense.  You  posted this nonsense once, why do you keep posting it over and over again.  Women with testicles, then sperm in the brain. This is scientific forum and  really smart people  were banned before  for much less bullcrap then  you post.

You theory  is  crushed by  these facts below  so  stop  posting  , fix yourself first and then give people your  advice:

1)  Members on this forum  removed  tonsils and  wisdom teeth  which  were infected and got rid of  POIS 100% (   Gurav story ) . No sperm ducts were touched , nothing changed in the reproductive  system, and the person  is totally cured. According to your theory , nothing would change for this person . He is taking nothing, and he did not change anything that could effect  sperm not getting into the bloodstream as you say .
2) Nathan  did liver cleanse and  small intestine cleanse and got rid of POIS  100%. Also  Nothing was touched in the reproductive  system. The person is  taking no supplements at all at this time, and  experiences  zero POIS. According to you theory  this person will still have  POIS, but he does not.  He did not fix any holes in his sperm ducts)))
3) I balanced my minerals and got  rid of POIS, so did  Daniel,  Andrea, Gringo.  I experience zero POIS and found that my POIS was caused by copper and selenium deficiency which caused low SOD and low gluthatione and  chornic  IDO induction. Same here nothing was done to the sperm ducts. And I dont experience any pois symptoms  even if I take no supplements.
4) Kurtosis  took antibiotics for Sibo, Xinafaх and got rid of POIS.

ALL of these people had one thing in common , it was IDO induction. Kurtosis even  posted tests here that he did and it clearly pointed to IDO.  So POIS is caused by IDO induction...IDO induction can be caused by  things that I mentioned before and everysingle body  has a different trigger.  Rosmarinic acid inhibits IDO

Allergies can cause IDO induction, so people can become allergic to their sperm, but sperm is not the reason  why  some got allergic to the sperm,   not proper immune response is what responsible for it  and   as you can see from cases above,  allergy to sperm is very very rare and even if it  exits  for POISers,  it was not the case for majority people who got cured.

And it is not your theory , it was the first theory  suggested by Dr. Waldinger, which to me  was already discredited.So dont pretend that you came up with  something. This theory was the original POIS theory and was discussed on this forum million  times.  I dont know why someone one like you  would come and claim it instead of  going in the begining of this forum and read hundreds of posts on it.

So as you can see  it has nothing to do with Sperm so please stop  YOUR NONSENSE. No one of these people had any surgeries like you suggest, so you should go and do it yourself and then  post about it.
I just dont understand why you are posting  without  even being fixed and giving people dangerous advice like  orgasming 3 times in a row.  I understand sometimes  people under  POIS go crazy, but common you are beyond insane. You refuse to reason even. When hard facts are supplied against your theory you  just come up with kindergarden  pseudo theory( like women with testicles) to  prove your original  insane theory.  The facts above are totally solid and everyone on this forum knows those people. So this is the end of your insane  theory.

I hope your sanity comes back to you fast.

From the looks of your symptoms , you have prostatitis  and a chronic infection in  your prostate and cowper glands . That is why  when you orgasm 3 times in a row,  it lowers  infection count  in your  prostate which is chronic   and caused by  constant masturbation. You will never get rid off that infection  by masturbating even more))) And  you  dont feel that infection or know about it  since it is  chronic.

As far as Icefloe, he sounds  like a nice person. and it  is  a shame  he has to listen to  someone like you . I would reccomend for him to contact Dr.Vickery or Michelle  from suprenutrient.com and talk to them  personally about  his eyesight, since eyesight and retina problems is the first sign of  protein  deficiency,  actually anyone  who suddenly  loses vision ,  either severely zinc deficient or protein deficient. I had the same  happen to me when I had POIS.Now I have perfect vision .
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 12:09:31 by Gbolduev »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19152 on: 09/12/2013 08:43:21 »
Sadandfrustated

Low WBC is  usually copper deficiency, which will lead to high histamine levels and  chronic inflammation , since copper is the activator of  SODs in your system. It has absolutely  no  connection with  sperm in the blood.
Actually  quite the opposite if there is  blood sepsis or cancer, then WBC is  increased like  in  lymphoma.

Dont listen to  stupidity of MrVat
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 08:50:44 by Gbolduev »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19153 on: 09/12/2013 11:22:46 »
Acronym,

Everything that Daniel is taking was  thought thru.
I can write the outline of each supplement here:
1) okra pepsin is taken  to dissolve mucus in small intestine ,  okra glues on  the intestine wall and pepsin dissolves the mucus .   Some people pass snake skin like   stuff in their enemas later. Most people have this mucus, since many eat dairy products. This mucus causes  SIBO.
2) Wobenzym is taken  mainly for   its trypsin and chymotrypsin  component .Bromelaine and papaine  is a good addition . I personally found that  BIOZYME has stronger trypsin and chymotrypsin  content.
When you start taking trypsin and chymotrypsin it starts clearing foreigh proteins ( bacterias and viruses and parasites and tumors, lypomas, cysts)  in your body and you will get die off reaction. To get to that you need to take  a lot of it,  like 20 pills a day .
3) HCL  is obvious
4) amino acids are tricky , I recommend essential amino acids only. For those who have higher copper  levels in blood, I would reccommend  Platinum plus amino acids from  supernutrient site. They have molybdenum in them.( we take 6 pills a day of that). For those  who  have lower levels of copper in blood,  you should use  Now foods or another  essential amino acids complex.
5) rosmarinic acid extract or peppermint oil  enteric coated pills . This is used to  inhibit IDO and temporarily  relieve you form  POIS symptoms.
6) The main part is  still for you to balance  your minerals. For that you can do blood tests or hairtests.
If you dont do this,  after you  stop  rosmarinic acid,  symptoms will slowly come back.
After you  fix your minerals,  everything else will be fixed,  your antioxidant system , your immune system , your  nervous system, your reproductive system and so on.

In the meantime, after you do your blood work and see your deficiencies or toxicities,  you need to balance your life style and diet  so this deficiency  will not occur again after you  fix it .   For instance, some  people drink tap water and get copper toxic because of it,   other people smoke and get  severly  selenium deficient.  Some people  masturbate and get zinc coper and selenium deficient.   Some live in  very polluted cities and  get manganese  toxicity from  car fumes, which lowers  copper greatly

« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 11:38:48 by Gbolduev »

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19154 on: 09/12/2013 12:07:35 »
Thanks Herman.
I realize you have covered the basic protocol in your past threads. I was interested in some of the specific digestive supplements BD took in his recovery and also the amounts, that is why I made that post. There's a stack of different digestive enzyme products/brands out there so I was interested in why the specific products were used. I have used HCL + digestive enzymes + probiotics in the past but was disappointed with them. I would have thought I was a great candidate for them as I had a lot of digestive troubles + food intolerances + big difficulty putting on weight despite eating plenty. Digestive issues began around the same time I first got pois. I have done colonics + anti parasite treatments in the past and these helped a lot but alas it was not the complete solution. Very interested now in reviewing my approach to digestion.

Actually I have a specific question for you Herman. You gave BIOZYME a big wrap. That has Pepsin + Bromelain + Betaine HCl + Pancreatin in it. If B_Daniel had taken BIOZYME could he have done away with taking Wobenzym, Okra Pepsin, Pancreatin, HCL supplements and just taken the one product and saved money?
BIOZYME comes in bottle of 90 tabs, so at the rate of 20 pills/day (tho this was your Wobenzym recommendation) a person would go through a bottle in less than a week, unless BIOZYME (because you say is superior) it could be taken at a less doseage.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 12:42:50 by acronym »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19155 on: 09/12/2013 12:30:18 »
Acronym

First of all,  throw your probiotic and prebiotics as far away as you can. Never use those. They will make you worse. I think  Sibo popularity these  days is  due to probiotics.   I  take probiotics  only in enemas and also makes sure that  the enema  size does not go over 1 litre , preferably  0.5 litre.
Probiotics  increase acidity of  small intestines when taken  orally, that should not be done.
My wife lived on  liquid probiotics for 2 years and thought she was  making good for herself, then she got cancer of the small intestine. I saw personally what happened  to her intestines.. She basically lived on kefirs and yogarts and nothing else.

You see  if you  look at  digestive tract compartments, you see   the  part from your mouth to your stomach  should be acidic( that is why to support acidity of this part, I suggest   oral  probiotic lozengers  and НСL), then  the part from your duodenum  to lower  part of  small intestine should be alkaline and  then your large intestine is  acidic.

The beauty of coffee enema is that coffee is acidic, so when you do  coffee enema , you  acidify  your large intestine, but at the same time caffeiene  triggers bile  secretion , and bile  alkalanizes small intestine.  SO  when you do coffee enema you acidify  your  large intestine  and alkalanize your small. That is why it worked for cancer patients.

When you get  mucus on the walls of small intestines,  that mucus  lowers alkalinity of it greatly and  you get  SIBO, which then causes  malabsorbtion issues.

Never do colonics EVER.  The reason for it, is that  when you do colonics the valve between  your  large intestine  and small intestines opens up, since  colonic is done under a lot of pressure, and  all the bacteria  from large intestine  goes to small  with all that water and you get SIBO.

I  saw so many people actually   crash from colonics  and their IBS got much much worse.
It is better to use  something from the top to clean  out  small intestine, like prankshalana  procedure with salt water , or  oxy powder supplement.

Also you can use alka balance supplement( which is  enteric coated  bicarbonate)  to make small intestine more alkaline.

I am sure Daniel will share the names and the amount of whatever he is taking

As far as BIOZYME,  it does have 90 pills and it is  too little..That is why BIOZYME is used by me as a main digestive help with food  and wobenzym is used away from food as enzymic therapy/  Actually BIOZYME has  bigger content of trypsin and chymotrypsin in it than wobenzym, but wobenzym's  cost  is100 bucks for 800 pills, which is good price if you decide to take 20 a day and if you  take  many pills of  BIOZYME it will cost you a lot more than 100 dollars.

There are several very good enzymes on the market with trypsin and chymotrypsin , but they are a lot more expensive  and can  end up  costing up to 2000 dollars monthly  as  for cancer patients.( Kelleys cancer therapy).  That is  why we chose  the ones which are slightly more affordable .

Okra pepsin is a special product and has nothing to do with the digestion, it is  for small intestines and it is against mucus,  you cant substitute it.

If you want to save  money , then I would recommend wobenzym taken 40 minutes before food( 5 pills) ,  and  one pill of  BIOZYME after food.

Good luck.

« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 13:52:38 by Gbolduev »

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19156 on: 09/12/2013 12:55:08 »
Hey Herman I modified my post above your while you just posted. I added in a question for you on BIOZYME which I now see you covered in your post. thanks.
I see your warning on colonics. For me they were wonderful. Parasites and black tar like stuff came out. I was so mentally wasted just prior to having a series of these years ago. After them, it felt like my IQ jumped 20 points. I went back to university the following year and got distinctions + high distinctions. My pois was still there but I was not so wiped out mentally by it. I do use oxy powder every so often + chlorophyll. I have also in the past few weeks been focusing on making my body more alkaline. I did a ph test a few times over the years and score very acidic despite what I thought was a good diet. I do take a fair bit of protein however.
Cheers
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 13:00:35 by acronym »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19157 on: 09/12/2013 13:06:37 »
Yes, it is good to separate  compartments and  make sure that  you support  each comparments PH( acidic or  alkaline) with your lifestyle., food and procedures... Colonics can be good for large instestine, obviously, I dont recommend it to anyone with POIS or irritable bowel, but I am sure   if you have clean large intestine  you feel much better.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19158 on: 09/12/2013 15:10:59 »
Gbolduev
You seem to have not read my post properly, i already mentioned
Having pois does NOT reduce your wbc count to recognizable level.

And till your remedies are concerned and your theories , someone said

Gbolduev changes his theory 5000 times..that sick person should be banned

Your theory about IDO induction is totally wrong boyo. A person with any type of infection in his prostate will NOT be able to ejaculate or get an orgasm because his prostate is totally INFLAMED. And if then too considering your theory, How does an infection in wisdom tooth or tonsils starts to cause Dis-ease just after one gets ejaculation? And EXACTLY remains for 4-7 days ? Lol what does wisdom tooth , or tonsils have to do with an orgasm.Iceflow got his tonsils and wisdom tooth removed and he still has POIS. Human body immune mechanics are complex if one suffers from IDO induction once twice or thrice, he will not keep on suffering DECADES WITH POIS. Your theory makes me laugh , it has no logical reasoning of POIS, where is autoimmune reaction ? or allergy with own semen ? Dr Waldinger already said that anyone of this two cause pois, He is still finding how. He is a person who has done with his Phd, and is still finding about POIS. And you are, "i found cause and cure of POIS ". You do not have any more knowledge in medical than Dr Waldinger.

If you dont like my posts then keep your nose out of it. You are overreacting. You get frustrated by my posts, Are you anxious that no more people will consider your theory after mine. lol Your frustration already shows validation of my theory. Stay aside dunce .

MrVat7

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19159 on: 09/12/2013 16:06:49 »
MrVat7
Do you have evidence for your theory?
where is the proof?
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 16:10:22 by Kima »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19160 on: 09/12/2013 16:57:28 »
MrVat,

I have no more time  engaging in empty discussions with you . If you are mental, and you dont get  what   I wrote to you ,  you should reread my message where it   step by step explains  why the theory  with the  sperm is not valid.  I even  numbered every case and every person on this forum who got cured, and it had nothing to do with any sperm.   Autoimmune  theory has nothing to do with the sperm . It has to do with the overactive  immune system. And overactive immune system is  the result of  mineral imbalance, which then  causes  IDO    breakdown. If you are not  capable  to understand this , then you are not qualified to discuss anything on this forum , moreover  give people  advice.

1) Gurav took out infected  wisdom tooth , and  POIS was gone,   some other guy got infected tonsil out  and POIS was gone....It is not  about any wisdom tooth,  idiot,  it is about infection. You  dont go  and take tonsils out and POIS goes away,  if your infection is in  tonsil then it will  go away , but if your infection is in prostate or you have SIBO, then you can take out all your tonsils and teeth and nothing will happen.
Wow I cant deal with this level of  stupidity.

And dont  call it your  theory , it is  Waldinger theory ,  you are  just a troll who cant come up with more than his dick in his hands every 30 minutes.
If you are interested in Waldingers autoimmune theory ,  then there is nothing to discuss , everyone knows it,  and  it has been discussed  here many times. Go  get desensed  then to your own sperm  and stop posting your garbage here. Day and night you are just repeating  Waldinger, and have absolutely  no  solution.  It is almost comical.  Also you call my theory not valid, when  couple of  people  has  just posted  on the same thread that they are cured on my regimen.  DID you lose it or something?

Stop your   compulsive masturbation  and the world will open up to you.

« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 17:08:47 by Gbolduev »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19161 on: 09/12/2013 17:07:33 »
Kima
Well I lack short of time, I have boards after 3months which would after go for a month more. So i will get blood checked up after 4 months. I am sorry it may take some time. That is why i am posting my theory and spending my time for you all. I would like if Gbolduev understands that there are other people too. If he disagrees it's his opinion. I would like to get opinions of few more people . And how they think about -Sperms Spilled in Bloodstream Theory(SSBT).

Keep Posting
MrVat7

Post by Gbolduev click to view.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19162 on: 09/12/2013 17:10:11 »
Shrunk
MrVat,

Sober up, moron.

This is scientific forum and nobody is allowed to post their drunken  hallucinations  here. If you have no proof , no facts , no blood test,  hairtests,  nothing,    then  you are not allowed to post stuff on this forum. Moreover give advice to people, based on nothing.
I have a database and  history of more than 1000 POIS suffers, I have helped many of them . Some of them posted here to  share their success and  you just  basically  moved the discussions from  something that already  works, to  discussing  known Waldinger theory  which  has no solution and  calling it YOURS...
This is pathetic.
Freak show to say the least.

Dont spend your  time for us here,  go spend the time for yourself and get cured . Then when you are cured,  you can  define the theory ,  collect proof for it, and come back here and  post it.
Before that, you are   just a troll..
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 17:27:43 by Gbolduev »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19163 on: 09/12/2013 17:28:06 »
Gbolduev please shut up. You reacted as you have never heard of SSBT earlier, and now you are saying such nonsense. This is not your home where you can behave as such. You need a psychiatrist.

You will get proof on your face. This forum is for discussion and to share opinions. I got Yours , now please do not check my patience.
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 17:30:23 by MrVat7 »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19164 on: 09/12/2013 17:30:37 »
MrVat7

First, you need to pass all completely only then write progress treatment You rushed to conclusions In any case, I wish you luck!
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 17:33:59 by Kima »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19165 on: 09/12/2013 17:38:45 »
First, you need to pass all completely only then write progress treatment You rushed to conclusions In any case, I wish you luck!

Thanks a lot!    :)

Post by Gbolduev click to view.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19166 on: 09/12/2013 17:43:08 »
Shrunk
This is a scientific forum  with rules.  You can express your opinion  and  let other members  discuss it ,or you can  prove your theory  by  taking people from the forum who beilive   in your theory and fixing  them...I did just that.  You  , on the other hand, did nothing...You have no theory , you fixed nobody , and you are still  in POIS and you have no  understanding how to discuss things based on facts.   Everyone  would already  forget about this stupid  theory after I posted   facts about Gurav and Nathan and  other members and how they got cured...You  seem to completely   sink into  deep denial  about it.

As far as your threat to me  , and about my face.  As  a Russian  I can gaurantee you , that if I met you in person , I doubt you would say these things  in my face.   The security of your mothers  basement allows you  to say things like that, so  enjoy it while it lasts.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19167 on: 09/12/2013 17:46:03 »
People like Gbolduev spoil Russian image. Why are you so uncivilized man! Grow up!

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19168 on: 09/12/2013 17:57:20 »
Sorry, I just call things   the way they are. 
« Last Edit: 09/12/2013 18:08:35 by Gbolduev »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19169 on: 09/12/2013 18:29:34 »
What do you call yourself then ?

Offline sebastiano

• View Profile
« Reply #19170 on: 09/12/2013 20:04:14 »

I don't think this is the root cause of POIS. If I have 4 orgasms in a week I have POIS.

But if I have one orgasm in a month I don't have POIS. So it's not immune system fighting sperm.

I used to notice something similar.  The reason is that sperm is composed of 3,000mg of amino acids.  So you drain your body of a lot of its resources every time ejaculate.  When you only ejaculate once a month your body has more time to replenish and is why you feel fine on 1 orgasm per month.  I'd reckon most people here would atleast feel better from once a month orgasms.  The problem with most POISers, is that their hormonal balance puts them in a state where it's near impossible to reduce their Os to once a week, let alone once a month.

I agree with you.I don't have brain fog.I have physical problems (weakness, pain in the joint, sore throat, etc). I think too many orgasms drain your body of a lot of its resources.
For many years I ate large amounts of carboidrates, and fats and small amounts of proteins, fruit and greenstuff (source of minerals).When I began to take supplements (vitamins, minerals, aminoacids, proteins) I saw big improvements.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19171 on: 10/12/2013 10:12:23 »
  So you drain your body of a lot of its resources every time ejaculate.

Indeed your body does looses some of it's resources , but that does not account for much of resources for body. There are lot many of vitamins and minerals stored in your body. Producing sperms takes some time. So when one ejaculates they only ejaculate sperms which are already there in their body. so when you ejaculate more than once in some time. Only stored sperms are ejaculated and more will be created within next few days. There are people who ejaculate twice a day have normal diet take no supplements and are healthy. And here you are taking Supplements they may be more than 300% RDA. And when you ejaculate once a month then all the sperms are matured and you loose them in a single shot. And they have very less chance to enter bloodstream. If sperm enter one's bloodstream in any case he may have feeling of being drained.

If a POISer is ejaculating once a day, mature sperms are ejaculated, testis still have immature sperms, and he has greater chance of getting sperm in bloodstream. And if you ejaculate more than twice in some time all the sperms are ejaculated (mature & Immature) and may be equivalent to ejaculating once a month. For a girl , getting orgasm once a day or once a month she will get POIS symptoms.

« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 10:17:06 by MrVat7 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19172 on: 10/12/2013 10:37:02 »
MrVat,

Go cure yourself , go  fix your leakage , then open your mouth..

As of now, you have POIS and you are sick mentally, and it is simply idiotic  to give advice to people being  severely  impaired yourself. This is criminal to say the least.

You are not discussing anything, you are  giving advice without having any knowledge of  biochemistry or medicine. I would understand if you cured yourself , but  just 2 days ago you were  crying out for help.  You have ridiculous mental conditon .  Your doctor  gave you antidepressants ,  so  stick with them for now.

« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 10:44:08 by Gbolduev »

Post by MrVat7 click to view.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19173 on: 10/12/2013 11:10:57 »
Shrunk
Gbolduev, Are you a fag ? Why are you so anxious about your theory , let others post their views. Or Post a valid scientific argument that proves SSBT wrong. And instead of posting nonsense, post something smart.

And as I always said, necessity is the mother of invention. I have read three 500+ pages books in few days. And i know more than you will ever know about immunity, Brain and reproductive system.
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 11:14:34 by MrVat7 »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19174 on: 10/12/2013 11:16:48 »
Gbolduev should be banned for using abusive language in his earlier posts & posting nonsense arguments to increase his number of posts.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19174 on: 10/12/2013 11:16:48 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length