The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6436399 times)

Post by Gbolduev click to view.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19175 on: 10/12/2013 11:40:58 »
Shrunk
MrVat,

After you fix yourself , then you will be allowed to open your  trash hole.
There is no  reason for me to argue with a retard anymore.

Gurav took out his infected  wisdom tooth  and  fixed his POIS... What part of that dont you get?. This fact ( which everyone observed on this forum)   totally  makes the sperm leakage theory  crap not valid, since he did not fix any sperm leakages)))  If you dont get that,  then I dont know how  to explain it to you .  No matter how many books you will read , you  will still be  a retarded troll, since your brain  processor  obviously is very obsolete.

« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 11:48:07 by Gbolduev »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19176 on: 10/12/2013 11:49:53 »
Icefloe removed his wisdom tooth and tonsils, He still has POIS. Stop posting this nonsense about wisdom tooth and tonsils. there is no correlation between POIS teeth and tonsils. 

You get your infected brain removed, IDO induction has infected your brain. That is why you are just arguing without a reason. SSBT explains every phenomena that POISer feels. I keed your IDO widsom tooth removal to cure pois. Lol you fag.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19177 on: 10/12/2013 11:56:46 »
Shrunk
MrVAT,

Are you really an idiot, or you are pretending.

Gurav( a member of this forum ) took his wisdom tooth out, and  totally fixed POIS.  That is the fact that happened on this forum.Another  guy   cut out his tonsils and his POIS also vanished. 
What does it  have to  do  with  icefloe?  You are so stupid , that  you dont even get this simple fact.
I am not saying that everyone should cut their tonsils out, or remove wisdom teeth. I am saying that  those 2 people  did it and got rid of POIS  on this forum.

Icefloe may have  no problems with  wisdom teeth  and his POIS is caused by  other  source of infection.
But the fact that somebody  took out their problematic  wisdom tooth and fixed POIS  is proving that  POIS has nothing to do with sperm  leakage, since if it did,  then  taking out infected wisdom tooth would not fix  POIS.

Hello, dont you get this?

Holy sh1t , I cant believe I argue with an actual retard.
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 11:59:37 by Gbolduev »

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #19178 on: 10/12/2013 11:59:26 »
MrVat7, you did not read all the posts on 791 pages of this forum, I did, some cases from the past years:

EDS case: Tried to cure POIS with vasectomy, did nothing. He feels well when he is not ejaculating but still gets POIS when he loses fluids.

Animus case: Removed his testicles, little improvement with POIS, than he removed seminal vesciles which gave him about 90 percent relief, he got totally cured when he undergone TURP and has no fluid release after ejaculation.

When you ejaculate the body gets signal to produce seminal fluids, when you are full the body stops or slows the production to the speed it can absorb. This is the moment we feel better. We feel better when our seminal ducts are full not when they are empty. A gap between seminal ducts could be possible but you would see an increase of eosinophil granulocyte count.

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19179 on: 10/12/2013 12:02:44 »
Shrunk
Starky ,

This guy is an obvious moron. I quit  proving something to this degenerate.

Also dont forget that  animus is taking hormones.
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 12:04:53 by Gbolduev »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19180 on: 10/12/2013 12:04:26 »
How can you explain with your theory that taking niacin before ejaculation Helps in reducing POIS symptoms but does not do much relief after ejaculation ? how does niacin helps in infection (according to your theory) when niacin is not an antibiotic ? how vasodialation helps ? Nicotine also helps , how? And getting an erection also causes minor POIS symptoms , how ?

wow very nice Gbolduev. You have said this a 100 times , you say it again that you wont argue. Okay then do not argue Gbolduev, stay out of SSBT discussion.

Gbolduev does not have any knowledge in human anatomy, he said this himself. If he still argues without any knowledge in the topic, Gbolduev must be banned.
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 12:17:40 by MrVat7 »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19181 on: 10/12/2013 12:16:15 »
Starsky,
Removal of wisdom tooth can help only if it causes the placebo effect. And some people with vasectomy has symptoms similar to POIS because if the vas deferns is not sealed completely it may release sperm into bloodsream. You might check again about animus case(both the testis or just one). because people who are in 45's if unable to testosterone (produced by testis ) need to take testosterone injections regularly. Testis has many important functions to do in regulating the body. animus has his testis removed he can have a non-manly body. One cannot get testis removed until if he needs it in extreme.   
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 12:20:48 by MrVat7 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19182 on: 10/12/2013 12:19:34 »
Shrunk
MrVat,

Dont worry if you try hard , may be  you will understand what I am saying  in 10 years, when they  invent how to upgrade peoples  brains.

Animus is taking testosterone  but he had his testicles removed...
Why the hell are you arguing with the  known fact.
Nathan got rid of POIS by cleaning  his  small intestines and liver.  Kurtosis by  curing  SIBO.
Someone else by  cuting out  tonsils..     I balanced my minerals  and I have no  POIS for more than a year.
Is it all placebo.)))   Placebo  lasts for maximum 2 weeks, moron..  Nathan has no POIS for months, and taking nothing.

Just shut the hell up already.

« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 12:26:49 by Gbolduev »

Post by MrVat7 click to view.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19183 on: 10/12/2013 12:23:04 »
Shrunk
Not to worry gbolduev, you can get it earlier, get your prostate , tonsils , teeth ,testis and infected brain removed , rather then recommending people to remove important body parts.

No jokes Gbolduev. Did you went to check it under animus's pants ?
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 12:27:42 by MrVat7 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19184 on: 10/12/2013 12:31:23 »
MrVat

I recommend to remove nothing.  I  showed you examples of people who got cured  to  discredit your theory.
If you dont  understand those examples  then  get a new brain.
POIS is smart ,  those who can figure it out will procreate,  those who  cant  will die.

Mod note:  Everyone needs to calm down here!
Continued abusive language or attitudes from anyone will lead to bans.

Note for the casual reader - this subject is categorised as a 'New Theory' (if a very long running one) for a reason.  Nobody has proved anything scientifically concrete here, and so one poster's conjecture has no more validity than the next.

For the people suffering from 'POIS-like' (unsubstantiated medically, as it is) symptoms, I hope you do one day find a cure.... but in the meantime, please keep it civil.
« Last Edit: 17/12/2013 15:16:05 by peppercorn »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19185 on: 10/12/2013 12:45:17 »
People who do not have POIS also Can have symptoms similar to pois. when Infected in wisdom or infected tonsils, have similar pois system due to immunological reaction on Wisdom tooth and tonsils . If teeth are infected due bacteria they can have similar symptoms to POIS. removing teeth or tonsils can help in THAT case. I hope you are smart enough to understand it. POISers feel unlike symptoms since puberty. Ask your examples if they had felt cognitive fatigue since puberty, I bet they had not.  You may had diagonalized him improperly. In any case of infection inside the body due to foreign-body causes symptoms similar to pois. Symptoms Felt by POISer are just due to body's own defense mechanism . 
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 12:48:48 by MrVat7 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19186 on: 10/12/2013 13:23:21 »
Shrunk
HAHA....Now  you are saying acquired POIS is not POIS . Get help ASAP, moron..

May be you are married to a woman with testicles -----that would explain your theory.))))
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 13:24:59 by Gbolduev »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19187 on: 10/12/2013 13:25:23 »
No way boyo, I just changed name because it didn't sound good, And I just felt a need to get more knowledge on Human anatomy so i got few books and started learning, Post orgasmic illness syndrome yeah, so tell me why you didnt had symptoms when you were younger than 30 , you still had orgasm. I may had just completed my puberty this year. was feeling like POIS since I ejaculated for the first time. One feels like dementia , flu and fatigue because the brain is not getting enough oxygen due to vasoconstriction caused by immunological response due to a foreign body, And when brain does not get's enough oxygen one feels like anorexia. Flu because nasal system does not have enough blood to keep it warm. You had felt this symptoms due to infection inside the body, later when you ejaculated both the things came together and you find that this symptoms are due to orgasm ( in your case ). Few like icefloe and me had symptoms since Puberty, You may check out immunological response due to a  unicellular foreign body in inside bloodstream , and also sperm cells. I may say that you didnt had POIS.
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 13:35:27 by MrVat7 »

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19188 on: 10/12/2013 14:00:26 »
Shrunk
Dear moderator,

I wish  to be banned  NOW, so I dont see this pathetic *swearing remaoved by mod*. Also I wish  all my posts to be erased from this forum. It is disgraceful  for me to be associated  with this  dementia going on  here.

So please moderator , can you please do me a favor and ban me and my IP, so I dont have a chance to  answer to  present  stupidity of this place. LOL
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 14:22:06 by peppercorn »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19189 on: 10/12/2013 14:14:26 »
Gbolduev , you can delete your account anytime or just stop posting on this topic.

Sincerely
MrVat7

Offline Gbolduev

• View Profile
« Reply #19190 on: 10/12/2013 14:17:18 »
Shrunk
I dont want to have an ability to have an account, so I dont  pity morons like you  and answer your stupid questions.

PLEASE BAN ME from here

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19191 on: 10/12/2013 14:56:43 »
For others who are new to POIS-Sperms Spilled in Bloodstream Theory (SSBT) , check this,

Accordingly, A person who has POIS has got sperms spilled into his bloodstream during an orgasm. POIS symptoms start occurring within a day or two after orgasm depending on how is your immune system is.People who had vasectomy had reported having symptoms similar to POIS, Also people who had put sperm into their bloodstream. When sperm enters into bloodstream body treats it like a foreign material and body's immune system fights to kill it. If a person who has POIS has somehow a open duct to blood (possible in the vas deferens ) so whenever a person gets an O, sperm get into blood. Whenever there is a foreign body into the bloodstream , immune system comes into action, Sperm-antigens are created which kills the spilled sperms.Killing all the sperms takes some time for the immunity as there is a perfect biological condition for sperms to live in the bloodstream. However it may take 4-7 days for immune system to kill sperms.Till then body itself vasoconstricts so that no more sperm cell can enter important body organs like CNS-brain, nasal system , retina , digestive tract and bone joints. If so happens cognition, memory , flue like symptoms gets on. After the sperms are killed body gets back to normal.

So as soon as your immunity detects foreign material in your body sperm-antigen get into action. And starts killng sperms. So, how do you have those unlike symptoms, well it's your body's own defense system to protect itself. To get your essential organs protected against that foreign body, Bloodstream to essential organs gets vasoconstricted and the body demands for some bed rest till the sperms are killed. So that nomore or sperm can enter retina , nose, digestive system, CNS and even brain(is actually a part of CNS). Untill all the sperms are killed arteries do not get back to normal. Niacin helps as it creates vasodialation so now the sperms are still being killed, we feel just like normal because the organs are getting enough of blood. Problems occur to some individuals in retina that they are unable to see clearly is due to less of blood-flow to retina, also flu like symptoms due to less of blood-flow to nasal tract, chilling the nose every time one breathes. Taking Vitamin supplement helps as they improve metabolic process and maintaining a proper blood circulation. While immune system is still fighting.

MrVat7

« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 15:01:56 by MrVat7 »

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #19192 on: 10/12/2013 15:18:31 »
How do you want to treat it? You have a theory, its fine but now you need to prove it. If there is a gap between semen and blood than you would have semen in blood but blood in semen too.
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 15:33:40 by Starsky »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19193 on: 10/12/2013 16:32:18 »
Starsky
I'd knew this question would be asked. And here's the answer. During an orgasm there is building up of pressure in various regions of the reproductive system, it is when semen are traveled from testis to prostate, or whether it is the ejaculation, in which there is more intense pressure( bulbocavernosus muscle are involved). This pressure creates the channel to bloodstream expand and Semen is spilled to bloodstream. And due to pressure difference there is only one way flow, and it stops when the pressure difference is equal. Note that this is a narrow channel from reproductive system to bloodstream, unlike a artery. Therefore vasodialation does not create widening of channel. The exact location of this channel needed to be found experimentally. If a POISer suffers from High BP he may find blood in semen, to be sure one can have haematospermia test. Note that blood may be in small quantity and may not be visible through naked eyes.

MrVat7
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 16:42:03 by MrVat7 »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19194 on: 10/12/2013 17:46:46 »
MErVat 7
Nothing against you, I do not have .Tell me why you asked Globdev help you?
If you're so sure of his theory.
thank you
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 17:54:26 by Kima »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19195 on: 10/12/2013 18:14:03 »
Hi Kima
My purpose was to ask help from this forum and it's members. I was not aware of Gbolduev's theory. I then later read his theory and found out that his theory about IDO induction- wisdom tooth and tonsils was a total nonsense.He does not have any qualification on human anatomy and human biology. Also he never had POIS , just had diagonalized himself wrong. He may had fight with his women and then had posting nonsense here.

Thanks
MrVat7
« Last Edit: 10/12/2013 18:59:36 by MrVat7 »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19196 on: 10/12/2013 18:33:13 »
Individuals can continue consuming rosemary, as it is a vasodialator and has antioxidant property.Rosemary can re really beneficial for coping up POIS symptoms.

Offline bombero

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19197 on: 10/12/2013 19:57:59 »
I see the message "Post by Gbolduev click to view.Post by Gbolduev click to view." in place of some Hermans posts. When I click it nothing happens though. How can I view these posts?

Offline icefloe

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19198 on: 10/12/2013 20:20:11 »
Hi,
I think I have restricted blood flow in brain in POIS time. When I used  Betaloc I was almost POIS free. Also when you get older you have more different POIS symptoms. My cholesterol level is higher than normal (atherosclerosis). But still all started since puberty (mild POIS symtoms)  and first what i had noticed was bad eye sight next days, what is covered about a  week).

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #19199 on: 10/12/2013 20:21:17 »
HAHA....Now  you are saying acquired POIS is not POIS . Get help ASAP, moron..

May be you are married to a woman with testicles -----that would explain your theory.))))

There you go again herman starting things, calling people names not giving others a chance to share their thoughts.
Why can you share your information without all this nonsense.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19199 on: 10/12/2013 20:21:17 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums