The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6447487 times)

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19275 on: 06/01/2014 10:02:21 »
I already met many psychiatrist before and after cure from pois. But no result found. My pois is due to accumulation of toxin in body. After the removal my pois cured. However my speech problem its not stammering rather blockage of speech still Exist.

Whether it is a side effect of pois. Further i also had a doubt that it is nervous weakness as i took tablet for asthama for continuous four years and still some times my hand will shake.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19276 on: 06/01/2014 10:46:18 »
Nathan
I am curious whether you had POIS or not. A few obvious questions comes to my mind , do you still feel cognitive issues after ejaculation ? and does your speech problem worsen after an orgasm ?
How did you found that you have POIS(earlier) ?
How do you know that there are toxins in your body ?
Had you got a liver and kidney function test ?
What did psychiatrist say about speech problems?

I would be glad if you enlighten me with the above questions.
« Last Edit: 06/01/2014 10:49:56 by MrVat7 »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19277 on: 07/01/2014 14:39:25 »
Hello demografx !
When will the new information research grant (  Pois) ?
Patience to the limit ,At the forum except nicotinic acid did not hear anything new. Impression that we are going in circles is nothing new for me here Last Chance Dr. Komisaruk . Was at different doctors but they did not help me because they did not know the solution .
« Last Edit: 07/01/2014 14:57:27 by Kima »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19278 on: 07/01/2014 15:18:58 »
Skype me today reported information   three people were cured using minerals . No signs of symptoms after ejaculation does not happen now .In the Russian forum is not who does not know this information.People have told me that the minerals are very slow acting but there is progress.
« Last Edit: 07/01/2014 15:27:36 by Kima »

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #19279 on: 08/01/2014 08:49:41 »

a)   Now, after my cure from POIS, there is no cognitive symtoms. Also other physical symtoms also not appearing now after POIS.
b)   There is no link between my Speech problem and POIS. However, due to increased anxiety in POIS, speech worsens.  But after cure from POIS, my speech problem  is very minimal as when I am in eighteen when there was no POIS. (now I am 24).
c)   Earlier I found that I have POIS because of following symptoms after O. 
a.   Tension, headache, burning sensation in head, nasal conjestion, tightness in eyes, brain fog, low concentration, throat infection, increase in AEC count, strainess, insominia, continuos dream i.e. like lucid dreams.   These sysmtoms used to worse after having an orgasm and will come to normal after 20 days
d)   I tried all the medicines available and undergone all the scans like CT Scan, EEG, nasal scan, further all the blood test, throid, Vitamins, Minerals, all the chemicals, hormones, but nothing wrong found.  Next I went to Ayurvedic medicine, there doctor told that this problem may due to accumulation of toxins in the body. He came to this conclusion after seeing my old life style, food habits, lack of neatness. He suggested to undergo Panchakarma Treatment (in that one out of five).  This is like cleansing of body. 
e)   After having this, I got cured from my POIS.     
f)   Now living a happy life.  However, as when I was eighteen, speech problem is there. It is not stammering and it is not psychological. But it is like a blockage in speech. Doing medication and breathing exercise, already recovered 80% and having confident of recover this also by next two months. 
g)   Further, another friend of mine has cured from POIS after removal of wisdom teeths. These wisdom teeth was used to cause infection in his body and this infection used to increase / spread after having POIS (may be due to immune system response).   
h)   Further, you have not seen my previous post. Where I promised (after my cure) to work for identify POIS people in our area and to help them. I also supported by my doctor. 
i)   Interestingly, I already mentioned earlier, I found three people in our area who are suffering from POIS. But they were not aware of the fact that their symtoms used to increase after orgasm. 
j)   We explained on POIS symtoms, two of them has not accepted our view and they continued to take the migraine medicines as suggested by their doctor.
k)   One of them has agreed to try our logic. After seeing him my doctor confirmed that there is no accumulation of toxins.  We tried many to cure his POIS, but nothing worked for him.
l)   But miracle is happening from past 20 days, where I and my doctor has suggested (tried him) to chant OM (See in you tube how to chant OM), for half an hour morning and night.  Due to changing  of OM, his cognitive conditions started to decline within one day (earlier as per him 10 days). Further, now the depth of POIS is already decreased. We are of the opinion that he may get complete cure in next one or two month by chanting OM.
m)   Scientific reason between chanting OM and POIS: For him, I can say this, there may be a imbalance in nervous system, or working of various glands which would produce various hormones. This is due to weaken / blockage of Third Eye Chakra (Read once in google on symtoms of Third Eye imbalance and benefits of OM for clearing third eye chakra). This may be causing POIS for him.   After started therapy, we have noticed improvement.  I would update shortly on his outcome whether completed cure found or not.   
n)   Meanwhile I request each and every member of this forum to try this exercise i..e to chant OM (See in youtube) how to practice this. This may help to reduce / come back from cogntivve symtoms.   
o)   Finally, I would like to say that for each and every one, casuse for POIS is unique and different. As already seen demo cured by TRT, one person after marriage, one person after removal of tonsils, one person after removal of wisdom teeths, one person by vitamin balance, for me by removal of Toxins.  Now pls see this new idea.  Try atleast for two days. If found any decrease in symtoms, this would be your cure for POIS.  PLs update the result.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19280 on: 08/01/2014 11:19:30 »
c)   Earlier I found that I have POIS because of following symptoms after O. 
a.   Tension, headache, burning sensation in head, nasal conjestion, tightness in eyes, brain fog, low concentration, throat infection, increase in AEC count, strainess, insominia, continuos dream i.e. like lucid dreams.   These sysmtoms used to worse after having an orgasm and will come to normal after 20 days

d)   I tried all the medicines available and undergone all the scans like CT Scan, EEG, nasal scan, further all the blood test, throid, Vitamins, Minerals, all the chemicals, hormones, but nothing wrong found.

Nathan
Reading your symptoms, Carefully, I would say that you had POIS. In all the brain scans you are sure to see few parts of brain that are shut down in order to experience brain fog. Also you are to see some cerebral vasoconstriction. You said that your brain imaging tests are normal.  You still have speech problems, that implies there is some problem in the brain regarding speech department. They must appear in your CT scan. I dont know why you didnt found any problem.

I know about panchkarma practice as I live in India and here Ayurveda is quiet popular. Here we have a huge Ayurveda hospital and it is famous for it's panchkarma treatment. And it is helpful to some.

I would not say regarding SSBT here in your case as you are already cured. I elected not to bother your cure.
Keep posting

MrVat7

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19281 on: 08/01/2014 15:32:50 »
MrVat7

I see you enjoy spending time on the forum. Do what Nathan said, Sing songs and symptoms will not bother you :D
« Last Edit: 08/01/2014 15:42:42 by Kima »

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #19282 on: 08/01/2014 15:52:07 »
Also other members pls try om exercise as i already posted one of pois suffer getting result. Further regarding speech problem nothing found in report. Lets see.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19283 on: 08/01/2014 19:07:37 »
Kima
Well I am not wasting/passing time here. I can explain how nathan feels better by panchkarma, I know why he is feeling better by Ayurveda practices.

I elected not to post the reason(inbox me if you want to know). And go with the flow. You can try what nathan said, after that post how you felt. Till cure comes up by researchers, Instead of waiting we can get some relief.

MrVat7 

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19284 on: 09/01/2014 14:30:13 »
Hello demografx !
When will the new information research grant (  Pois) ?
Patience to the limit ,At the forum except nicotinic acid did not hear anything new. Impression that we are going in circles is nothing new for me here Last Chance Dr. Komisaruk . Was at different doctors but they did not help me because they did not know the solution .

Hi Kima! Poiscenter.com is contractually working with Dr Komisaruk -- so that's where all info can be found. Best wishes to all for 2014!:)

Offline zee80

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19285 on: 09/01/2014 19:47:22 »
Hi,
I have read the articles linked below about depression and microglia cells:

newbielink:http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mp2013155a.html [nonactive]
newbielink:http://neurosciencenews.com/neuropsychology-mechanism-underlying-depression-712/ [nonactive]

May be they show us a way to understand and influence the brain-associated part of POIS

In the experiment it was shown, that the decline of microglia cells (microglia described as representatives of the immune system of the brain )  due to stress leads to depression and that some neuroprotective substances prevent this effect. Furthermore substances that support the growth of these cells reversed the depression-like symptoms.

In connection with POIS I find the following points interesting:

• Most (or all?) symptoms of POIS show an immunological background/connex.
    The microglia system seems to be part of the brain immune system.

• The system links stress at immunological and mental level: This supports experiences that the remove of inflammatory sites (e.g. tonsils, wisdom teeth, hyposensibilisation(?)...), as well as mental training like meditation have been reported to help.

• there is some literature connecting microglia cells with the impairment of dopamine producing neurons, symptoms of POIS have some similarities with symptoms of dopamine deficiency

• The article shows that the usage of substances previous to stress protects against depression.
    This is somehow similar to the effect of nicotinic acid in context with POIS

Do some of us have experiences with substances listed in the article?
Previous to orgasm: The antibiotic Minocycline or interleukin-1 receptor antagonists
After Orgasm:  endotoxin(?), macrophage colony-stimulating factor or granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor.

Have a good new year 2014!

nze80

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19286 on: 10/01/2014 12:00:19 »
Zee80

Symptoms of POIS do match with this^ article.I agree to depression context in those links Though this may not be accurate reason of occurrence/cause of POIS.
I explain it as follows.
There is not much degree of stress during an orgasm. Now, decline of microglia cells takes some time and regular stress can cause depletion of microglia cells, leading to depression. A POISer starts feeling depression within hours of ejaculation, which can be said almost instantly. Also recover within a week or so. So if there were decline of microglia cells upto level that can cause depression, it would at least a months to be cured from depression. It is generally accepted by that there is vasoconstriction in POISers after an orgasm and as niacin is a vasodialator, it helps.

Tonsils, Wisdom tooth and the soft palate tend to get cooler as one breathes the air that passes by the nasal tract. Because of Vasoconstriction these regions do not get enough of warm blood, inflaming them. If there were no tonsils, no inflammation and no pain.

Poisers undergo depression (sometimes intense) for a week or so because of cerebral vasoconstriction, Brain gets lesser amount of oxygenated blood causing brain fog and sleepiness.

In short I would say that do not get confused between depression and POIS. Both are different. Pois induces depression. From which POISer recovers within a few days.

MrVat7
« Last Edit: 10/01/2014 12:05:05 by MrVat7 »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19287 on: 10/01/2014 17:54:59 »
MrVat7

Your theory there is no evidence. Second month you write without proof theory, you are not a scientist that would invent the theory. We must work with doctors  you are not a Doctor. You want to prove theory need proof.This roundabout will never end so believe me if everything will continue.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19288 on: 10/01/2014 20:07:32 »
Okay I see. You want a proof. Yes I will give you. Another thing, my last post was not about ssbt, Show me in the post if I said semen in bloodstream.

I said about vasoconstriction,kim . Which we all POISers are aware about, maybe zee80 was not aware about it. you see My explaination was about vasoconstriction and not about ssbt. I would post about ssbt only on request. Or when i prove it. Now You can chill man.

Also please note that I am just expressing my own views, and views about a topic differs from person to person. This forum is for discussion and sharing own thoughts and views so that something new can be found.

MrVat7
« Last Edit: 10/01/2014 20:17:38 by MrVat7 »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19289 on: 13/01/2014 01:33:27 »
The purpose of the study is to observe reactions and structural changes that may be occurring in the brains of POIS sufferers -- changes which explain the severe cognitive impairments of POIS, and also potentially explain the general physical reactions as a whole (pain, headache, severe fatigue, as examples).

If brain reactions are found, this will lead to determining the cause of POiS -- but more importantly -- may well elucidate treatments that are available now-- to counteract these changes.

Demo, in Dr. Komisaruk's proposal did he outline how he intended to solve the part above that I bolded? Say the prefontal cortex is found to have reduced blood flow in pois subjects, how will he know from an MRI what causes that specific effect at the biochemical system level, in only certain people. Just curious if he provided more info in that respect.
I'm sure he did, acronym, but we need to wait for more information to come out as contractual details are implemented between NORD and BRK.

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=6b75c287c5ffc02af698f3a68c1cb369&topic=1225.msg11312#msg11312

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19290 on: 17/01/2014 13:22:43 »
Had a wet dream yesterday and masturbated today morning, wondering why I am feeling totally normal (no cognitive dysfunction  ) .. I took niacin in morning, but still there are no symptoms of POIS. May be because I ejaculated after three weeks( but no symptoms?? ) . #Feeling like a miracle  8D  ;D  ;D

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19291 on: 17/01/2014 15:31:33 »
#UPDATE

I have undergone Antisperm Antibody Test. Results are as follows.

Parameter                                               Result             Unit                 Reference interval
*Antisperm antibody serum                        61               U/ml                        <75

Hmm. This means my body has presence of ASA .

My discussion with pathologist.
Fertile males do not produce/have ASA. ASA is produced when there is incidence of semen meeting blood. 61 out of 75 means 81.1% result. Fairly high.

--> I am planning to get one more blood test for ASA. Stay tuned for the results .

MrVat7
« Last Edit: 17/01/2014 15:40:59 by MrVat7 »

Offline noone1234567

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19292 on: 18/01/2014 17:35:21 »
Is everyone here fertile

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19293 on: 18/01/2014 18:12:33 »
Is everyone here fertile

Excluding few who have got some of their reproductive organs removed (i dont remember names ) . members here including me , are fertile.

I am curious noone, what is your logic behind asking this question ?
« Last Edit: 18/01/2014 18:40:53 by MrVat7 »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19294 on: 19/01/2014 15:50:55 »
Hello everyone.

Here's another good news, another person is treated minerals 90% had no symptoms. People confirmed to me that they drank scheme Arles. Progress is slow, but it helps to fully recover health . Daniel recovered during the year .

Believe me it's true.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19295 on: 19/01/2014 16:00:16 »
I have tried taking vitamins and minerals , they proved to help just a bit to me .. But they were not useful much. I dont know if it helps to others.

List of vitamins and minerals which I took :
- Whole of vitamin B family
-Zinc
-copper
-iron
-ginseng
-Vitamin A
-Vitamin D
-Acetyl l carnalite
-omega 3 fatty acid
-Vitamin C
-Folic Acid
-Biotin
-Inositol

Offline noone1234567

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19296 on: 19/01/2014 17:40:26 »
Trying to link it to your antisperm antibody theory.  It seems that one of the by products is infertility if the numbers are high enough

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19297 on: 19/01/2014 18:14:49 »
People with infertility have high antisperm antibody count, The thing is my antisperm antibody count is high, still I am fertile. That may be a sort of proof ( there's more proof to be found though ) for SSBT .

Antisperm antibodies are created only when sperm enters blood. Small amount of these antibodies are produced during puberty , but I am having elevated concentration of antisperm antibodies. This does Imply Spill of Sperm in blood. Then and only then this level of antibody can be produced in my body .

MrVat7
« Last Edit: 19/01/2014 18:20:42 by MrVat7 »

Offline Maciej

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19298 on: 19/01/2014 18:27:31 »
Hello everyone.

Here's another good news, another person is treated minerals 90% had no symptoms. People confirmed to me that they drank scheme Arles. Progress is slow, but it helps to fully recover health . Daniel recovered during the year .

Believe me it's true.

Hello Kima,
Could you explain what does "drank scheme" Arles means;)? 
And about these who recovered. Did they went by Gbolduev mineral plan or they just trusted their local labs with the hair analysis and mineral treatment?

Offline Kingkong

• View Profile
« Reply #19299 on: 19/01/2014 22:17:39 »
People with infertility have high antisperm antibody count, The thing is my antisperm antibody count is high, still I am fertile. That may be a sort of proof ( there's more proof to be found though ) for SSBT .

Antisperm antibodies are created only when sperm enters blood. Small amount of these antibodies are produced during puberty , but I am having elevated concentration of antisperm antibodies. This does Imply Spill of Sperm in blood. Then and only then this level of antibody can be produced in my body .

MrVat7
Hi MrVat7, I'm 54, I have children and I have pois. I find very interesting the results of your ASA. I read the list of the vitamins that you tried. Except Biotin and Inositol, I tried all the other on your list  without any result. I tried flunarizin whit some good result but the side effects were very important. Fatigue was the most important side effect, I was sleeping 12 hours a day. Niacin gave some result. What kind of other test will you try for your ASA? When you had your blood test for ASA, how much time you did it after having an O?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19299 on: 19/01/2014 22:17:39 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length