The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6441356 times)

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19350 on: 30/01/2014 20:54:25 »
Kima
I sympathise, but you obviously have not followed all the links I provided.
Most GP's and MD's simply fail to understand the problems people with POIS and similar ailments face.
They treat the symptoms and not the underlying cause. They measure the wrong indicators.
So I tried an alternate, non medical route. I followed it precisely for a reasonable period of time and it produced results for me. It probably won't work for everyone, but for $2 per day isn't it worth a try?
I am now enjoying a normal healthy sex life. No more traumatic after effects.
g
« Last Edit: 30/01/2014 20:58:17 by gcrisp »

johanstefansson

« Reply #19351 on: 30/01/2014 21:01:24 »
When i sneeze really hard i strain my penis, its true, hurts like hell  :D

http://www.ehow.com/about_5612143_sneezing-groin-injury.html [?]

What am i to learn from this?

johanstefansson

« Reply #19352 on: 30/01/2014 21:08:05 »
try celibacy.it is a sure shot remedy for pois.even in the ancient indian history many kings and emperors have used this way for increasing their cognitive energy.all the human brains are not same,i think people with certain deficient neurotransmitters have pois.i have tried celibacy,it helps a lot.even vitamin d helps.

Restraining is whatever works best at this point, yes. Nothing else works better.

However, try to keep your partner.

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #19353 on: 30/01/2014 21:11:15 »
johanstefansson
not good
Has your doctor suggested a hernia operation?
Probably keyhole surgery these days.
This would not be classified as POIS though
g

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19354 on: 30/01/2014 21:32:34 »
When i sneeze really hard i strain my penis, its true, hurts like hell  :D

http://www.ehow.com/about_5612143_sneezing-groin-injury.html [?]

What am i to learn from this?

That pain in the groin caused by sneezing can be a symptom of an inguinal hernia : a medical problem which is diagnosable and treatable.
« Last Edit: 30/01/2014 21:37:48 by RD »

johanstefansson

« Reply #19355 on: 01/02/2014 09:43:23 »
I am putting together a Google spreadsheet, lets join forces and make it a scientific one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj7uLiV51rQbdDhFWlZ2NkpHNEExYVlka2MtTmYtRUE&usp=sharing

anyone can edit it, so feel free to add your profile of symptoms

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19356 on: 02/02/2014 20:41:14 »
I think we poisers might have a problem somewhere in the vas deferns(spermatic chord) , replacing spermatic chord can help in curing POIS.

Readers Please share their views.

MrVat7

Offline Limejuice

• View Profile
« Reply #19357 on: 02/02/2014 21:07:02 »
I think the problem is broader than genital specifics.  I'm affected after hot showers, by sugar and starchy food, physical exertion, as well as orgasm.   Entire body impact like digestive issues could explain this - not the genital system.

I'm focusing on broader systems like digestion...

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19358 on: 03/02/2014 07:50:03 »
Hello Limejuice

Cool.. Thanks for your response..I must consider your response towards my question..Let us see how time tells us the story behind occurrence of POIS.

Fellow readers Please keep on posting new contents and questions and answers. Let's just make this a super active topic.

MrVat7

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #19359 on: 04/02/2014 07:50:13 »
Hi Limejuice
Glad to see you looking past the obvious
It appears most of the sufferers on this thread unfortunately, don't look higher than the bush between their legs!
I'm not even certain a lot of them want to resolve their issues, they see them as a great way to communicate on threads like this.
That might sound harsh, but harsh it was meant to be
Have a good life
You appear to be opting for improvements in normal bodily metabolism
I am heading a bit higher up to improving mitochodrial metabolism
I would like to know a bit more about your ideas. Have you had any success? I certainly have...
g
« Last Edit: 04/02/2014 08:24:32 by gcrisp »

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19360 on: 04/02/2014 14:30:34 »
Hi everyone,,,,

Guys just to point out for newbies like myself that there isn't one form and only one cure for POIS. Anyone who get debilating symptoms ; excess fatigue; flu or any bizzarre out of the usual symptoms could fall into so called "POIS" category. Thus the cureS are diverse and depending on each and every case. POIS is like a huge umbrella and underneath it people of various types screaming for help even after the rain storm has stopped.   

Some have weak adrenals; others are autoimmune; others have camouflaged STDs; but in the majority of cases in my pure and only opinion and what concerns the normal healthy population it is neurotransmitters imbalance ( one or several) Needless to mention that the brain is the computer of the entire body,,,if it goes nuts well ...you'll feel it till your nuts!

I am long time POIS sufferer myself,,,the best that has worked for me so far is ST john worts from GNC 500mg * 2. + avoidance of all caffeine and sugar related products and of course long periods of abstinence.

What's interesting about ST john worts is that it is a natural MAOI the best kind of antidepressants and therefore regulates your brain the way it should be + Surprise Surprise it lowers Prolactin! Yes it does you can google it to read more.

Excessive prolactin as oldbie probably know cause severe fatigue and is itself due to dopamine deificiency in most cases,,,Solution ? Try to reinvert them in place! And that takes lots of hardwork and determination and patience then of course maintenance,,,,

Why are some POIS sufferers and others not with regard to the brain ? --> Because some abused themselves way over + excessive sugar ; caffeine and other junkies and/or execessive sex/masturbation,,,While others where able to live a much healthier life.

NOw having said that and just like everything else in mother nature;;;excpetions do exist,,,,some have a very strong body predisposition and could counter or resist such illnesses easily; others simply dont and are already busted!

Now again for the general population here is what I recommend :

Stay the hell out of caffeine and all kind of sugars + junkies
Anything unatural is a No No or  a NutsNuts if you prefer.
Start taking Amino acids 2222 from GNC 6 pills a day in the morning.
Start taking St john worts 1000mg from GNC before you sleep.
Take 2 teaspoons of raw honey with royal jelly and bee pollen everyday. You could also add some Nuts if you prefer.
Take 2 teaspoons of black seed oil every morning.
And last but not least hate bad habits and sexual activities as much as you can for at least 90 straight days!!!

I wish I could write more but the above shoud be enough for the General populationto grasp. But actualy could be immensly helpful to absolutely anyone even if you have rare autoimmune or just wanked to death. Easily said not easily done,,,well I hear you coze we're in the same boat y'all.

Oh plz stay away from antidepressants it will just mess up with your Motherboard till it's rotten. And for God's sake Niacin is not a miracle cure nor fenugreek nor nothing unless ur clearly deficient in something well precise!! Science is precise so let's keep our heads out of the clouds shall we!!

And for those who wonder, I am thanks God 90% cured so far and looking to reach the 100% with the Lord's will. 

Hope I was able to be helpful as much as I can type at once....and please feel free to comment and/or criticize it doesnt bother me on the contrary we're here to brainstorm not to stormbrain   O8)
Cheers and now beat it! No,,,Not your ****! ;D

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #19361 on: 05/02/2014 07:53:02 »
Z_Two
great reading
g

Offline Limejuice

• View Profile
« Reply #19362 on: 06/02/2014 18:10:08 »
Hi Limejuice
It appears most of the sufferers on this thread unfortunately, don't look higher than the bush between their legs!
I'm not even certain a lot of them want to resolve their issues, they see them as a great way to communicate on threads like this.
Have a good life
I would like to know a bit more about your ideas. Have you had any success? I certainly have...
g

G, right now I've only begun experimenting with whole body health and opting to investigate mineral deficiency/balancing. I'm also working closely with another POIS forum member who's already experienced significant improvement (and generously they've decided to work with me).  As it's early in experimentation I have no updates at this time, but will certainly communicate results if and when they come.

Honestly your idea's in previous posts closely follow the theory that we're testing...
« Last Edit: 06/02/2014 18:15:12 by Limejuice »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19363 on: 06/02/2014 18:53:22 »
Hi Limejuice
Have a good life
g

Hello Gcrisp

How do you explain that there is some problem in Mitochondrial metabolism, which is essentially triggered by an orgasm? how it lasts for exactly for 7-8 days ? how vasodilating helps (niacin ) ? how some people show positive test results to semen allergy ? how taking niacin before O helps and not after that ? how some people catch POIS by microorgasm and for some symptoms start after they defecate ? why POIS starts from puberty or later ? why there is a majority of male POIS and not females ?

MrVat7

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19364 on: 06/02/2014 20:24:16 »
Update for SSBT | POIS.

POISers have uneasy episodes every time after an ejaculation because of the immune reaction triggered by spilled sperms. Now the question arises that why do not build up a tolerance to those spilled sperms ? Here's the answer.  There is tolerance builded up in POISers against spilled sperms and this is shown by presence Antisperm antibodies in POISers. I got tested and got 61U/ml. This means a Positive result. Sperms have strong antigens on there surface. If this were not so then Sperms would have died entering vaginal track which is acidic . It takes time to kill spilled sperms.

Our body only creates enough of antibodies that are required. To solve a spill of say 0.5 ml of sperms 61U/ml of antibodies are enough. Each globule of antibody gets attached to a single sperm. And that way all the antibodies are engaged to kill say a million sperms. Body does not feel that more of antibodies are required as the immunity is winning. Now due to presence of strong antigens on surface of sperms, it takes almost a week to kill those sperms. As the antibody has to first remove those antigens and then antibodies can finally harm sperm. Till the spilled sperms are killed and removed from bloodstream , vasoconstriction takes place. Due to vasoconstriction brain gets lesser of blood supply and gets oxygen depleted. The foggy thinking that a POISer feels are the symptoms of cerebral hypoxia, It is just brain getting less of blood.

MrVat7
« Last Edit: 06/02/2014 20:26:51 by MrVat7 »

Offline meteo74

• View Profile
« Reply #19365 on: 06/02/2014 21:02:50 »
I think if we make a comparison between a sick person(pois man) and another healthy man (Laboratory testing) I think this will greatly benefit..

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #19366 on: 06/02/2014 21:04:21 »
Mr Vat-7
You may be wrong about the male/female assumption, judging by the personal emails I have received since posting.
It seems women can have just as traumatic events (and virtually identical symptoms) following orgasm as men do, but are much shyer talking about it.
I don't even start to assume that my ideas are the solution to everyone's problems, but if my ideas help the few who are willing to try, well, job done.
You keep identifying triggers, not what is being triggered. The only complete solution is to treat what is being triggered, then the triggers will have no effect.
Then it will be like pulling the trigger on a gun with no bullets loaded!
g

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19367 on: 06/02/2014 23:18:17 »
Hi guys,,,,

Also and following my first post; I would like to emphasize the importance of mitochondrial function or cellular energy.

It seems as we grow older & as stress accumulates our mitochodrial functions decrease gradualy to the point where failure of adaptation becomes the state of the body. Thus, under serious conditions, a refractory period would take a couple of days to resolve rather than an hour or two and due to poor functional reserves.  Coq10 would be the enzyme of choice to counter poor mitochondrias.

On the other hand, I am currently investigating regarding Relora which is no doubt a very interesting product with the fact that it boosts DHEA (the mother of all hormones) by almost 200% and considerably lowers cortisol ( high during stressful periods). 

I have no doubt in my mind that if we human beings lived in Utopias or paradisco islands then most of us woudn't even need to be on this forum,,,,Matter of truth is that our societies and lifestyles have become too much for the human body to handle on the long run,,,which is why in my opinion the natural recovery & resistance process & buffer of our bodies are failing miserably.

Thanks for reading.

« Last Edit: 06/02/2014 23:24:36 by Z_Two »

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19368 on: 06/02/2014 23:22:56 »
Z_Two
great reading
g

Thanks G,,,hope I was somehow insightful at least. Cheers.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19369 on: 07/02/2014 00:20:53 »
GCrisp

Well to stop fire we have to pour water onto the source of fire and not on the fire, same way in solving POIS , on must find the root cause of POIS. There may be some fault occurring in mitochondria , but then mitochondria does not cause Pois . Mitochondria does not have anything to do with orgasm. Well there is fatigue in POISers, it is due to autoimmine response caused by an orgasm. and if there was some lack of cellular energy then simply Taking glucose would provide enough energy to solve POIS. Unfortunately that does not happen to cure POIS.  First cause is to be found and then the cure. I hope you understand what I am saying. POIS is essentially and autoimmune response caused by spilled sperms.

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19370 on: 07/02/2014 01:36:29 »
MrVat7,

No offense,,,but I beleive you're being not very judgmental here especialy using which I would call : " A somehow overconfident tone"  You say that POIS is an autoimmune ---> Well many POIS sufferers have tested negative to any kind of autoimmune disease thus POIS could be an autoimmune for some but not necessarly!!!!

Second, you say mitochondria has nothing to do with POIS! Really? Well how come Chronic fatigue Syndrome, Cancer, Parkinson, Alzheimer and many others are all related to mitocondri dysfunction???!! Aren't we talking about fatigue symtoms regarding the same human body??!!

Again no offense but with such kind of reasoning I beleive you are not puring water on fire as you say but rather puring fuel on fire with added super octane gazoline!!!! Spilling sperm is not the core of problem here otherwise all people that had vasectomies would have been cured,,,,but they're not!!!

So please if you wanna say something with such a confident tone at least share us some scientific proof to back it up. Otherwise anyone could come up with any kind of claim like sugar has nothing to do with cancer!!!! Where sugar is the food of cancer cells!!!!!!

Please be realstic & like G said keep your gun unloaded,,,beacuse I say: Watch out not to shoot yourself in the foot!!!!

Enjoy while having a smoothie,,,Smokn'

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19371 on: 07/02/2014 02:15:40 »
Z_two
Please prove theory about mitochondria dysfunction. I am not being overconfident, I am just confident about my theory.
Till your theory is concerned , can you please tell why does a poiser feels Periodic fatigue ? by periodic I mean everytime after an ejaculation ? And all the syndromes you listed you listed have fatigue/mitochondria dysfunction for relatively longer time .  How mitochondria  does gets disturbed after a ejaculation ?

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #19372 on: 07/02/2014 06:23:31 »
MrVat7
I really don't think it is up to Z_Two to prove anything.
One has to listen, in order to hear.
As I said earlier, this is not a problem just for males. Please stop assuming it is, because that really changes the whole ball game.

I no longer have POIS, whereas prior to taking action to improve my mitochondrial metabolism I could do nothing other than total abstinence. I have now been totally free for 3 months. Prior to that I suffered for endless years.

SO, I no longer suffer from POIS.  Now, Please tell me if it is the same for you. Have you found a long term solution? I think not.
Your condition may be different than mine, I am not saying one way or the other, but I see so many similarities.

When I was younger my condition was diagnosed as a classical migraine attack, but then of course, I was jerking off regularly. A classical migraine attack can easily last a week. I posted the information from the migraine site earlier. (post 19908). Classic migraine attacks can be so severe and debilitating, that you would swear you are having a stroke. It is an absolute known and proven fact that there are many triggers for a migraine attack.
But migraine is just one of many similar types of scenarios.

A young teenage lass walks into a new disco she has never been in before. She suffers from mild epilepsy. Her life is generally good.
Next thing she is writhing on the floor.
It was the orange lights flashing at a certain rate that was the trigger.
Shall we turn the orange lights off? NO shout the rest of the guys and gals present, no way.
So one has to live with our personal triggers, and try and manage the root cause of the problem. With Epilepsy, that is a tall ask.

With migraine and similar vascular constrictive events, there are solutions.
I have found a way of moving back from the cliff, so the normal triggers (especially orgasm) are ignored. Have you?

g

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19373 on: 07/02/2014 07:21:34 »
For those of you who have some time please read through those two very interesting links which could very much expand our current insights & pool of knowledge, they talk about CFS not POIS ; CFS is the general globaly know condition that would encompass any kind of chronic fatigue and before the term POIS even existed. But as you'll notice throughout the readings that the theories that they highlight are pretty interesting & worth sheding the ligth on!

Enjoy :

newbielink:http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/CFS_-_The_Central_Cause:_Mitochondrial_Failure [nonactive]
newbielink:http://www.drrobertamorgan.com/chronic-fatigue-syndromefibromyalgia-cfsf.htm [nonactive]

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #19374 on: 07/02/2014 07:33:10 »
fabulous links Z_two:
Pace - do not use up energy faster than your mitos can supply it.
Feed the mitochondria - supply the raw material necessary for the mitochondria to heal themselves and work efficiently. This means feeding the mitos correctly so they can heal and repair.
Address the underlying causes as to why mitochondria have been damaged. This must also be put in place to prevent ongoing damage to mitos. In order of importance this involves:
Pacing activities to avoid undue stress to mitos
Getting excellent sleep so mitos can repair
Excellent nutrition with respect to:
taking a good range of micronutrient supplements
stabilising blood sugar levels
identifying allergies to foods
Detoxifying to unload heavy metals, pesticides, drugs, social poisons (alcohol,tobacco etc) and volatile organic compounds, all of which which poison mitos.
Addressing the common problem of hyperventilation
Address the secondary damage caused by mitochondrial failure such as immune disturbances resulting in allergies and autoimmunity, poor digestive function, hormone gland failure, slow liver detoxification.
g

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19374 on: 07/02/2014 07:33:10 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums