The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6445242 times)

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19400 on: 10/02/2014 16:01:16 »
Guys,

I am just still posting to try help other people out just for the sake of it. When you want to solve any problem in life you go back to the root cause. Like if a car is making lots of smoke you don't focus on the diretion or thickness of the smoke,,,You just try and determine the root cause. It is a fire? Is it overheating? Is it the oil? Is it a ghost? So i think you got my point,,,Now similarly with regard to POIS don't focus on the symtoms without tracing back the root cause. When it comes to the human body,,,the root cause to all illnesses is mitochondrial failure,,,,,We were all born as a single cell while still in our mothers wounds and then the cell proliferated into mutliple cells. Once the cellular energy is defected everything else gets defected including : Hormones, Nervous system, Immune, ec,,,YOu name it! Because cells are everywhere in the body & mitochondria is the powerhouse of cellular energy! A healthy mitochondria means the body is able to adapt to stress and normalize itself by itself! Follow the regimen I talked about in my very first silly post and you will be cured with God's will,,,,Just add 200mg enzyme Coq10 on a daily basis & limit the amino acids & St john worts to 3 months. The rest you can take for a lifetime. And please this is not a subsititute by any mean to the funding of the reasearch that is ongoing on this forum,,,A complete scientific study would be more than welcome and it wouldn't be fair to undermine all the efforts of the moderators of this forum since 2007,,,,Eventhough I am pretty sure that I personnaly don't need it myself...Nuff said.,,now it's up to you. Good luck.

Offline Thapelo

• View Profile
« Reply #19401 on: 10/02/2014 18:40:05 »
Hello, went to hospital and talked with a sexuologue, she says that what i am saying is not possible, the only thing which can be explained is my severe back pain …
She said its not possible to get sick after ejaculation,
i explained that if I stop being sexual active for 1 month i don't have any problems at all.. but she says its not possible

what to do now… -.-

got any tips against the anxiety ? thats the main issue i got…

Thanks Lars

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19402 on: 10/02/2014 18:49:03 »
Hello Z_two

So I understand your theory about mitochondrial problem . Yes we must focus on the root cause. So whats the root cause behind mitochondrial failure ? how ejaculation is causing mitochondrial failure ? and why only in POISers ? and no mitochondrial failure in normal human beings ? please enlighten me with my queries .

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19403 on: 10/02/2014 19:04:48 »
Hello Lars .

The same thing happened to me when I went to physician and explained problem about POIS . He was not ready to believe that ejaculation is causing chronic problems in me (POISers in general ) . But then I successfully made him understand that POIS do exist. What I did is I went with few Papers. They were as follows.

1. POIS wikipedia article
2. cerebral hypoxia wikipedia article
3. my bloodtest reports of ASA
4. written note of psychiatrist saying, I do not suffer from major depression .

The physician was saying that  I am  suffering from depression and that is the cause for my symptoms. The same days I was going to psychiatrist , he is treating me with MDD. I said to Psy that , yes I do suffer from depression after an ejaculation, but then I miraculously recover within a week. So my depression is periodic and not constant . Psy said that then It is not MDD that I am suffering . I asked him to get that to me in written . He gave me the note.

I gave it to Physician. I said to him that cerebral hypoxia is the cause of depression, which is caused by vasoconstriction , triggered by ejaculation . I explained Him SSBT and Showed him my Bloodtest report about ASA . He was then convinced about POIS-SSBT ,and he said that what I am saying is possible. Yay !! Finally he is convinced now .

You can try the same . If you find difficulties , ill give you my contact , we will discuss and sort it out.

MrVat7

Offline Thapelo

• View Profile
« Reply #19404 on: 10/02/2014 19:23:33 »
Dear Mrvat7,

That sounds good, but it is a hospital which is the best in Holland.. and they say they heard about it but they don't think it has to do something with ejaculation.
What blood test is it you talk about, it is a  o2 test in brain? or is it focused on Cholesterol, which is also something think may be the problem.
An extra problem is that i study medicine, and they think it is a self induced problem…
I will talk with the sexuologue next week and ill bring some prove that i am not the only one…

Lars

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19405 on: 10/02/2014 19:51:35 »
Lars,

the ASA test - Antisperm Antibody test is the test to detect presence of antisperm antibodies in the body . I was tested as Positive .  My bloodtest report ware 61U/ml  before an ejaculation and 53 U/ml after an ejaculation . ( for your future referance ) . Notice that antibody count decreased after the ejaculation  .

I find it funny when doctors say that there's some problem with the brain . You know what , I was said the same, that my excessive knowledge on human anatomy is the cause of my problem . I laughed at that moment .

There is no problem in the brain . If it were so then why do we POISers recover within a week . Cognitive problems should persist if there was some problem in the brain . Truth is we POISers recover within a week , so there is no problem in the brain . there is some problem in the body itself.

MrVat7

Offline Thapelo

• View Profile
« Reply #19406 on: 10/02/2014 21:37:20 »
Thanks MrVat7,
i sometimes find it difficult, especially when they say its something psychological, and I'm really sure it is not.
If you are OK with it, can i have your email or something? so we can discuss some things.
Thanks
Lars

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19407 on: 10/02/2014 22:09:03 »
Check your inbox lars . Ive sent something .

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19408 on: 11/02/2014 07:44:38 »
Hello Z_two

So I understand your theory about mitochondrial problem . Yes we must focus on the root cause. So whats the root cause behind mitochondrial failure ? how ejaculation is causing mitochondrial failure ? and why only in POISers ? and no mitochondrial failure in normal human beings ? please enlighten me with my queries .

Mitochondrial failure could affect anyone who's metabolism is burned out & therefore can't produce enough ATP or energy if you will,,,,But some have it so severe that once they orgasm they are unable to recuperate to their normal levels energy quickly like a healthy person.......thus taking days or weeks to recover after orgasm and accompagnied by bizzare symptoms ---> Those are called POISers

Now you asked an interesting question " what is the root cause of mitochondrial faiure" --> Answer:  Poor lifestyle, toxins, excessive sexual activity, weak genetics, DNA mutations, burned out metabolism and anything that could negatively influence the human healthy metabolosim and thus considerably decreasing performance + decreasing adaptation to stress + decreasing energy levels.

Many of us could orgasm several times a week without symptoms at all during early life. Now that we have lost the energy buffer we get turned into zombies from the first shot! Why? Because our cellular mitochondrias are no longer able to cope!---> And that's what we call mitochondrial failure. And after orgasm; the act throws the whole hormonal  and/or immune system into imbalance where the symptoms become completely UFO to conventional doctors. And that's why there is so much confusion among the 800 pages of this forum since 2007!

Hope it's clearer now.

Offline gcrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #19409 on: 11/02/2014 08:04:48 »
Z_Two
You could also point out that I no longer suffer from POIS by simply substantially changing my food input and food additives.
no doubt this has improved my mito situation enormously, along with pacifying any other chemistry imbalances I might have had.
Talking on deaf ears I'm afraid
g

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19410 on: 11/02/2014 08:40:21 »
Z_Two
You could also point out that I no longer suffer from POIS by simply substantially changing my food input and food additives.
no doubt this has improved my mito situation enormously, along with pacifying any other chemistry imbalances I might have had.
Talking on deaf ears I'm afraid
g

I hear you G,,,just hope that the deaf doesn't turn blind.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19411 on: 11/02/2014 11:58:04 »
Z_two

Oh both of you lol !! well POISers here have Taken vitamins , minerals , what not change in diet have people here not tried. After all Pois attacks back everytime . The thing is many times individuals confuse them to have been suffering from POIS. one might be suffering from vitamin deficiency and feel like symptoms of POis . After having ejaculation ,  body gets deprived of vitamin and feels like POis . So for such people taking diet rich in minerals and nutrients help in solving Pois . That is Not called Pois. I understand what you are saying about mitochondria, the thing is mitochondria uses vitamins to catalyze energy production . So your theory is correct If you had nutrients deficiency . Again I would Say , That is Not POIS . Inspite of trying all change in diet , sexual activity , medicines, we POISers do not get cure from POIS. POISers have been suffering since years and not cured .

You need to understand that you do not have POIS . Ask to a real POISer how it feels like . I am sure you might not be feeling the same .

Thanks

MrVat7

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19412 on: 11/02/2014 12:39:07 »
Z_two

Oh both of you lol !! well POISers here have Taken vitamins , minerals , what not change in diet have people here not tried. After all Pois attacks back everytime . The thing is many times individuals confuse them to have been suffering from POIS. one might be suffering from vitamin deficiency and feel like symptoms of POis . After having ejaculation ,  body gets deprived of vitamin and feels like POis . So for such people taking diet rich in minerals and nutrients help in solving Pois . That is Not called Pois. I understand what you are saying about mitochondria, the thing is mitochondria uses vitamins to catalyze energy production . So your theory is correct If you had nutrients deficiency . Again I would Say , That is Not POIS . Inspite of trying all change in diet , sexual activity , medicines, we POISers do not get cure from POIS. POISers have been suffering since years and not cured .

You need to understand that you do not have POIS . Ask to a real POISer how it feels like . I am sure you might not be feeling the same .

Thanks

MrVat7

MrVat yes I understand.  Now do everybody a favor here :   Try to locate any wall around you that is far enough then run as fast as you can towards that wall.  Then once very close to the wall slam your head as hard as you can to this very same wall. Then come back and tell us how you feel then we'll determine wether you are a POIS sufferer or not. But my wish is that you get relieved completely from any pain during the process & even loose consciouscness for an eternity!  Now please run away from us!!
« Last Edit: 11/02/2014 13:03:57 by Z_Two »

Offline meteo74

• View Profile
« Reply #19413 on: 11/02/2014 15:31:07 »
I believe that non of the real poisers have been cured..

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19414 on: 11/02/2014 18:57:53 »
I believe I can fly...
« Last Edit: 11/02/2014 19:03:33 by Z_Two »

johanstefansson

« Reply #19415 on: 11/02/2014 20:01:01 »
I believe that non of the real poisers have been cured..

I agree

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19416 on: 14/02/2014 15:08:43 »
Maybe we should write a letter to all group of U.S. health care? Maybe then they will pay attention to us?I think it's silly to sit on the forum just to spend time in an empty
« Last Edit: 14/02/2014 15:10:37 by Kima »

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19417 on: 14/02/2014 15:48:46 »
Rhodiola is a very powerful herb...it boosts DHEA and lowers cortisol....It belongs to the adaptogens family,,,Would be great is someone on this forum can try it and give his feedback; I did and felt short term improvments before being cured....It's availabe at GNC stores. Thank you.
« Last Edit: 14/02/2014 16:17:34 by Z_Two »

Offline sebastiano

• View Profile
« Reply #19418 on: 14/02/2014 20:52:25 »
Some of us may have adrenal fatigue and have LOW cortisol.In this case Rodiola is not the best option

Offline Over it

• View Profile
« Reply #19419 on: 15/02/2014 03:53:43 »
I think Z_two is Gbolduev. What do you think, Gondal4?
As for Gcrisp, I reckon that might be Gbolduev too.
Anyway, I would like to say that my bowel health/function is inextricably linked to my brain fog & joint pain.
O'ing will give me loose stools & bloating.
If I eat anything a bit dodgy & it upsets my stomach, i can go from heavenly bliss to brutal POIS-like symptoms in an hour & it can last for days. It can also cause (what feels like) inflamed prostate, the same way an O will.
Excessive sugar will kill me also.
So which is causing which?
The interweb tells me that one camp believes cleansing bowels improves metal health, & the other camp claims that improving metal health improves bowel health.
Can anyone shed some light on this dichotomy?

Offline Z_Two

• View Profile
« Reply #19420 on: 15/02/2014 11:51:20 »
Some of us may have adrenal fatigue and have LOW cortisol.In this case Rodiola is not the best option

Rhodiola will not lower your cortisol if it is already low,,it will only lower it if excessively high. Herbs work in synergy and harmony unlike chemical drugs.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19421 on: 16/02/2014 00:07:10 »
... Herbs work in synergy and harmony unlike chemical drugs.

What are the biologically-active ingredients in herbs if not "chemical" ? , magical ?
[ Just because a chemical occurs in nature does not necessarily mean it is benign e.g. ]

Offline sebastiano

• View Profile
« Reply #19422 on: 16/02/2014 15:00:48 »

Rhodiola will not lower your cortisol if it is already low,,it will only lower it if excessively high. Herbs work in synergy and harmony unlike chemical drugs.

good to know

Offline Omen 30

• View Profile
« Reply #19423 on: 16/02/2014 15:34:11 »
i think pois is all about low testosterone,normally testosterone peaks on the seventh day of abstinence and that is why we poisers feel better after a week.low testosterone is a medical condition which is very difficult to cure.it can be improved by supplements and some treatment but difficult to cure.some people dont witness fatigue after sex they are normal,some people are over horny than the normal people they are blessed.i think we should accept whats in our destiny and not stop trying to improve.anyways we can always try abstinence which is our only way out.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19424 on: 17/02/2014 03:42:38 »

i think pois is all about low testosterone...

TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) cured my severe, 30+ years' POIS: 90%.

But there are fertility risks with this treatment.

Just an FYI :)

« Last Edit: 17/02/2014 04:22:56 by demografx »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19424 on: 17/02/2014 03:42:38 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums