The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6428530 times)

Offline benvil

• First timers
    • View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19750 on: 24/10/2014 18:57:25 »
When I did my hair mineral analysis test the results came back worse than those with Lyme disease or severly autistic children. Probably the worst the naturopath saw. POIS is BAD.  [:(!]
Talking about Zinc... I tried it, but of course not for long enough. Maybe for a week is the longest I've gone since I didn't wanted to risk copper deficiency and serious heart conditions associated with it. I used Zinc Chelate, but wondered if there's a better form? I might give it another go, let's say a month.

PS. You should take B6 with Zinc.

If your hair test was that bad, how do you know it's not Mercury related? Andy Cutler says that pregnancy, mercury and lactating woman are the only 3 things that can cause deranged mineral transport, which is according to him very likely if your hair test is messed up.

Offline MBX

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19751 on: 25/10/2014 05:16:59 »
Hi friends,

Let's give try with turmeric ( curcuma). I've tried it and it seems to reduce POIS
symptoms significantly.

Here is the way to take turmeric:

I add teaspoon of raw turmeric to boiling water and keep the solution boiling for 10 mins until I get the turmeric paste. Then , I add the paste to a cup of full-fat milk. This is increase the absorption of the effective ingredient "curcumin"

I take dose directly after orgasm and then regularly until I make sure that the effect of POIS has diminished away.

Regards.

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #19752 on: 26/10/2014 10:25:29 »
Hi friends,

Let's give try with turmeric ( curcuma). I've tried it and it seems to reduce POIS
symptoms significantly.

Here is the way to take turmeric:

I add teaspoon of raw turmeric to boiling water and keep the solution boiling for 10 mins until I get the turmeric paste. Then , I add the paste to a cup of full-fat milk. This is increase the absorption of the effective ingredient "curcumin"

I take dose directly after orgasm and then regularly until I make sure that the effect of POIS has diminished away.

Regards.

Pretty much every substance (apart from hormones) that have improved peoples' POIS are polyphenols , many are flavonoids which are a subset of polyphenols that are are frequently found in food. There are many scientific studies showing reduced inflammation and oxidative stress in cells treated with flavonoids.

Rather than just focussing on one, curcumin in tumeric, why not take a selection of polyphenols every day?  Resveratrol, ginger, quercetin, cathechins in tea etc. The only think I wouldn't recommend is caffeine. Tea and coffee are high in polyphenols but they also contain caffeine which, in my experience, is not good for POIS because it constricts blood vessels so I prefer decaffeinated teas.  I'm also wary of juices as they have so much added sugar.
Read http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131009111025.htm

There are lots of guides online about how to improve your diet so its richer in polyphenols and lower in sources of free radicals. Most large stores have spiceracks full of foods rich in polyphenols. Deep fried foods in hydrogenated fats are the worst, avoid them whenever possible. Over time you learn to identify the foods that make you feel better by the effects of the flavonoids and anthocyanins they contain.
And if you can't get enough from your diet there's always supplements.

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19753 on: 28/10/2014 08:25:17 »
I was also very heavy into bodybuilding. I was skinny all my life so wanted to put on muscle. I became a gym freak but with very little results. At one time, I was eating more and more but getting more and more skinny due to malabsorption issues. Your lack of results in the gym plus depression and suicidal thoughts scream digestive issues to me. These go hand in hand with POIS. I strongly suggest avoiding any sugar, grains, gluten or milk. Gut is very often affected by mercury as a major detox pathway. 

I completely agree with LupeNL.  If you can't control your weight/ can't build muscle, the problem is almost always gut related.  I went through this myself, for years not being able to gain at all.  At times I looked sickly I've been so thin.  FINALLY, 3 months ago i got my gut issues sorted out.  I was diagnosed with H Pylori which I got rid of.  Then I started keeping a food diary to sort out what upset my stomach.  I cut out all the things which gave me issues, which include processed foods, dairy, wheat, beans, and i'm still iffy on nuts.  I've gained 10 pounds of muscle since then and continue to put on more   
That's excellent BD. Like you and a few others on this page I've had extreme difficulty putting on weight. Ive been under the guidance of a personal trainer who was impressed with my training, strength, supplement regime and diet, but was very surprised I made no progress apart from strength but for only just a little weight gain which disappears in summer. Seeing a pois survey though its not a common theme for all pois sufferers by any means...just some of us. I did the stuff myself 6 meals a day diets in the past, and I would just run myself down with tiredness from continually digesting food all the time. I was like you...it was bizarre I looked sickly thin in summer given the food I was consuming and the fact I was doing weight lifting. So frustrating and I have found when the periods I have increase in weight my pois diminishes.

Given the calories I was consuming it had to be a malabsorption issue but doctors were not too overly concerned. Probiotics and enzymes never made much difference. I saw gastro docs but it was a waste of time. I had some fecal tests done and a number of issues were found. Overgrowth of a number of bad bacteria and zero good e-coli and also some parasites. I was treated for parasites and felt a little better and my stomach was not so sore anymore but no weight gain. I was treated for the bad bacterial overgrowth but no success there. I have cut out things like you - processed foods, dairy, wheat, beans, nuts and avoiding these definitely improves my health/energy but no weight gain. The only recent change I am doing is that I am becoming more hardcore on avoiding all grains. Its hard to do though as it chops out a lot of carbs plus it also goes again the grain in terms of weight gain. I am also getting back into Kefir which I took a fair bit of the middle of last year when I had a better than normal health spell and put on weight (and kept it). I have to say liquid chlorophyll (detox) and liquid licorice tincture (healing +anti bacterial) also helped my digestion too.

BD - after your change in diet how long did it take for your gut to heal before you realised you had put on some of the weight?  Did the 10lbs come on pretty fast and are you still putting on weight?
« Last Edit: 28/10/2014 11:35:12 by acronym »

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19754 on: 29/10/2014 19:03:19 »
31000$ pois Grant  [:-'(] [:-'(] [:-'(] [:-'(]

Offline hamsterboy

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19755 on: 29/10/2014 20:13:26 »
Hello

I just wanted to share my info regarding POIS

Have tried using 100mg nicotine acid per day, but only relieved some symptoms and seemed to work less with time.

I see people posting about curcumin(oids).
I was on tumeric extract (high lvl curcuminoids) for treating prostatis.
It didn't really help with my symptoms, I took the medication quite often so would've seen an improvement.

Something that I found helps with my symptoms is if I have high levels of libido / testosterone post ejaculation.
Things that help is lots of vitamins and red meat

Interestingly another thing that helped was while I was on Bee venom Therapy I seemed to remained aroused even after ejaculation.

Hope my info might be helpful to someone
Thanks for all who contribute to this thread.
« Last Edit: 29/10/2014 20:21:15 by hamsterboy »

Offline desperate man

• View Profile
« Reply #19756 on: 03/11/2014 21:29:13 »
Hello

I just wanted to share my info regarding POIS

Have tried using 100mg nicotine acid per day, but only relieved some symptoms and seemed to work less with time.

I see people posting about curcumin(oids).
I was on tumeric extract (high lvl curcuminoids) for treating prostatis.
It didn't really help with my symptoms, I took the medication quite often so would've seen an improvement.

Something that I found helps with my symptoms is if I have high levels of libido / testosterone post ejaculation.
Things that help is lots of vitamins and red meat

Interestingly another thing that helped was while I was on Bee venom Therapy I seemed to remained aroused even after ejaculation.

Hope my info might be helpful to someone
Thanks for all who contribute to this thread.

I'm wondering if it's normal to feel aroused after ejaculation if you are "normal" without POIS? It's somewhat natural to feel tired after ejac (though not on the extreme level as we do). Prolactin shoots up to make you tired and sleepy. Prolactin and dopamine have an opposite relation. When one is high the other will tend to be lower. This is just a personal opinion, but I think the reason this reaction happens is to preserve your heart valves, heart muscles so you don't end up ejaculating yourself to death. We might have undiagnosed heart issues OR the brain sends false information regarding muscle/energy and goes into preservation mode causing all the crazy symptoms. It could be immune response, diabetes, adrenal insufficiency or who knows what else too. The body is a complicated system. If it wasn't, then we would already figured out what's causing all this. IMHO we can't see the forest for the trees.

Offline Bulbo

• View Profile
« Reply #19757 on: 11/11/2014 14:13:04 »
Hello everyone.
I have been using resveratrol for 40 days. I have very good improvement with resveratrol. My pois used to last for 1 day. After having been on resveratrol for 40 days, pois after nocturnal emission last for 4 hrs. But pois last for 1 day after a deliberate orgasm. I usually o at night before sleep, this drastically reduces the quality of sleep and the sleep loss may be causing the pois feeling to linger for a day even after starting on resveratrol . I use 100 mg of resveratrol twice daily.

Offline Nightingale

• View Profile
« Reply #19758 on: 14/11/2014 01:17:24 »
Attention everyone!

Looks like there will FINALLY be an opportunity to chat with each other LIVE! I have been collecting Skype names of those who are wanting to get together for a chance to meet and share our "online company" with each other :)

If you are interested, look at this post for details on how to contact me via Skype: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1531.msg14460#msg14460

I've sent out the message to my contacts to see if 11/16, Sunday, would be a good day to talk. I will try to find a good time to meet for as many people as I can, we are an international group with many people in various time zones!

You can be on camera, or you don't have to be! Whatever you are comfortable with!

Offline ozmoses

• View Profile
Hope you join this new group. 

I've created a new group for people suffering from POIS and who are familiar with MTHFR.  Hoping to gather data to see if there are particular genetic mutations that may be causing our suffering. You can find it here. It's new.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/mthfrpois/ [nofollow]

Offline kurtosis

• View Profile
« Reply #19760 on: 19/11/2014 18:48:22 »
Hope you join this new group. 

I've created a new group for people suffering from POIS and who are familiar with MTHFR.  Hoping to gather data to see if there are particular genetic mutations that may be causing our suffering. You can find it here. It's new.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/mthfrpois/

Good idea!

Offline Kingkong

• View Profile
« Reply #19761 on: 04/12/2014 00:43:11 »
Hi everybody,

I saw an endo this week for the first time. He prescribed me "Depo-Testoterone" 100mg each 2 weeks. But before, I will have to do blood test next week. His opinion is that POIS don't have anything to do with testosterone. The only benefit that we can have by taking testosterone is because it kills spermatozoid. But anyways he accepted to give me a prescription. Of course I am his first patient to talk with him about POIS. So for the ones who are on TRT, do you think that 100 mg per 2 weeks is enought to have significant results for curing POIS? I am 6 feet 2 inchs and I am 225 pounds and I am 55 years old.

Offline goosewort

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19762 on: 07/12/2014 02:03:24 »
Hi Everyone, this is my first post. I would like to suggest a potential cure or aid.

But first, some background. Few years ago I tried newbielink:http://reddit.com/r/noFap [nonactive] (even before reddit's nofap existed). After many struggles I got good at staying away from masturbation. However, I would get horrible POIS symptoms after wet dreams! After a while, somehow my POIS disappeared. I would get wet dreams, but there was no POIS any more. I didn't think about what made POIS go away, I was just happy it was gone. The year that followed (I stayed abstinent) has been one of the best of my life!

About 3 months ago, I got a debilitating wet dream. Full blown POIS with brain fog, social anxiety, inability to make eye contact, depression, etc. Since then, every time I get a wet dream I just die to the world. I have tried to figure out how did I cure my POIS initially. To make a long story short, I think the cause was SIBO and I got rid of if by eating one carrot with coconut oil every morning.

That's right, carrots. Apparently, carrots do many good things for the intestines, and act like a natural antibiotic. Coconut oil is also antifungal. Some quotes:

Two hundred grams of raw carrot eaten at breakfast each day for 3 weeks significantly reduced serum cholesterol by 11%, increased fecal bile acid and fat excretion by 50%, and modestly increased stool weight by 25%. This suggests an associated change in bacterial flora or metabolism. The changes in serum cholesterol, fecal bile acids, and fat persisted 3 weeks after stopping treatment.

newbielink:http://freetheanimal.com/2012/04/raw-carrots-wtf.html [nonactive]

And Ray Peat talked about this a lot also:

Coconut oil lowers the requirement for vitamin E, and reduces the toxicity of the unsaturated fats (see Cleland, et al.), favoring effective respiration and improving thyroid and progesterone production. Endotoxin formed in the bowel can block respiration and cause hormone imbalances contributing to instability of the nerves, so it is helpful to optimize bowel flora, for example with a carrot salad; a dressing of vinegar, coconut oil and olive oil, carried into the intestine by the carrot fiber, suppresses bacterial growth while stimulating healing of the wall of the intestine. The carrot salad improves the ratio of progesterone to estrogen and cortisol, and so is as appropriate for epilepsy as for premenstrual syndrome, insomnia, or arthritis.

newbielink:http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/epilepsy-progesterone.shtml [nonactive]

So try a raw carrot with coconut and/or olive oil, vinegar and salt. I'm very very inclined to believe that's how I cured my POIS initially. I will go on the carrot salad again starting tomorrow and will report back. I wanted to put this out here as soon as possibl in case it may help someone. Cannot hurt and it tastes good too.

Sorry if a little incoherent, still a bit under POIS haze after a wet dream two days ago. Best wishes to everyone!
« Last Edit: 07/12/2014 02:06:04 by goosewort »

Offline goosewort

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19763 on: 07/12/2014 02:11:30 »
Oh, and to avoid SIBO caused by poo flowing backwards from colon to small intestine, always squat when you poop! Seriously:

newbielink:http://www.naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html [nonactive]

Offline nathan123

• View Profile
« Reply #19764 on: 09/12/2014 05:22:12 »
Hello friends,

It has been a three and half months, I am writing in this forum. As you aware, the unexpected things happen to me in the month of July and I recovered from that bad incident. I mentioned that all my friends are treating me like a different thing and my family is not talking with me.  These things are my illusions during that time. This illusion is due to stopage of tablet Sibilium without any doctor advise.  Finally, I realized that I was in illusionary mind from July to Sept.....Now,, I am united with my family, friends and office colleagues.  So, god saved me from my suicide attempt due to illusionary mind.   

As explained in my previous post, from August I started again experimenting cure for my POIS. This time, I tried Indian YOGA.  Yoga means it is a kind of exercise / posture and I contacted a Yoga University who also engaged in research in Yoga theraphy and finding a cure for various ailments.  In August, I met the Dean of that Yoga University and explained my / our POIS problems.  Initially, after checking on me, they come to a view that my / our POIS is due to weakness of the nervous system and they already a special theraphy by Yoga i.e. kind of exercises / posture for Nervous system weakness.  I joined the centre and daily one hour I require to practice that. 

After practicing such thing, after one month, I noticed there is a tremendous decrease in POIS after big o and now I am having the capacity to have three to four times per day and I will be very low degree of POIS for next three days.  My therapist told that if I practice same exercise for next four months, I would be full cured for POIS and their view of Nervous systeam weakness is true for me. 

Further, I also found a cure for reducing the POIS stage to a an minimal extent within 15 minutes................which earllier takes 6 to 7 days come to such minimal extent.........Yes, guys, I found a type of posture / exercise, that would reduce the POIS symtoms to a very minimal stage within 15 minutes........Just within 15 minutes...............Just within 15 minutes.................................just within 15 minutes..................For this, there is no need to take any tablet, no need to inject any medicine, no need to pay any one, its free of cost for me.............................So, now my daily Sex practice is when I am in mood, to have three to four Big O in one night with high level of enjoyment with my wife..........After this, in the morning there would be very less degree of POIS say 30% compared to earlier POIS.............Do the exercise for one hour, this is to reduce the 30% POIS to 0% in next three months after big O as per the therapist suggestion........Further, do one exercise for 15 minutes to reduce 30% POIS to 10%.... Some times, I skip because of lazyness to do this 15 minutes exercise,,,,as my POIS is very less in 30% stage and I am tolerating it.....

Finally, after spending approximately 8000$ in last five years, after having illusionary mind (and attempting suicide) due to self exeperiment to cure for POIS, finally in just 15$, I find a cure for my POIS - Now after O very less degree say 30% compare to earlier and also I have exercise to reduce that 30% to 10% in just 15 miniutes

So, I want to share my solution to this forum.....If any one is interested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls revert, so that I can share the fifteen minute exercise,,,,,,,,,Let's see,,,,,,if you find reduction in POIS symptoms in just fifteen minutes exercise,,,,,then my POIS = your POIS and POIS due to weakness in nervous system.........If it works for you, then I can share the complete one hour exercise (after taking the permission from my Yoga University / Research Instituion as they are having the copyright of the theraphy I undergone)..........

Also I would like to share that, as there is reduction in my POIS, I am changing my job and I got a job in one of the Big 4 audit firm and I got thrice the pay which was paid by earlier firm to me....this success is only due to high level of concentration and communication skill which I got as I am in 30% stage of POIS after BIg o / and 10% of POIS due to such 15 minute exercise........

At this point of time, I am praying the god to made my POIS equals to your POIS....If its true,,,,,,our dream of out of POIS is in next two or three months for all and without any cost and just by doing exercises.......

Pls revert, so that, on revert, I would share my first trial of fifteen minute exercise....Hoping for the best....

Finally my Dream turns into reality.........................Yes...........In just only 16$

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19765 on: 15/12/2014 06:58:11 »
New cure for cognitive symptoms Pois!!!

40 people helps relieve symptoms Poisa!!!!!

[MOD EDIT - no spammy links please]
« Last Edit: 16/12/2014 10:08:14 by Georgia »

Offline POIS-SUFFERER

• View Profile
« Reply #19766 on: 15/12/2014 17:51:42 »
New cure for cognitive symptoms Pois!!!

40 people helps relieve symptoms Poisa!!!!!

http://ru.m.iherb.com/Cardiovascular-Research-Ltd-Uridine-60-Capsules/58452#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=ru-RU&w=uridine&rc=22&sr=null&ic=2

Really 40, you offer no documentation and its a blatant SPAM..... shame shame shame.....

Offline POIS-SUFFERER

• View Profile
« Reply #19767 on: 15/12/2014 17:52:33 »
NATHAN123 we are all waiting your news, why would you not post it and help people??????

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19768 on: 15/12/2014 19:23:15 »
In the Russian people to the site helps to relieve symptoms.

Offline bognoy08

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19769 on: 15/12/2014 21:12:41 »
Hello friends,

It has been a three and half months, I am writing in this forum. As you aware, the unexpected things happen to me in the month of July and I recovered from that bad incident. I mentioned that all my friends are treating me like a different thing and my family is not talking with me.  These things are my illusions during that time. This illusion is due to stopage of tablet Sibilium without any doctor advise.  Finally, I realized that I was in illusionary mind from July to Sept.....Now,, I am united with my family, friends and office colleagues.  So, god saved me from my suicide attempt due to illusionary mind.   

As explained in my previous post, from August I started again experimenting cure for my POIS. This time, I tried Indian YOGA.  Yoga means it is a kind of exercise / posture and I contacted a Yoga University who also engaged in research in Yoga theraphy and finding a cure for various ailments.  In August, I met the Dean of that Yoga University and explained my / our POIS problems.  Initially, after checking on me, they come to a view that my / our POIS is due to weakness of the nervous system and they already a special theraphy by Yoga i.e. kind of exercises / posture for Nervous system weakness.  I joined the centre and daily one hour I require to practice that. 

After practicing such thing, after one month, I noticed there is a tremendous decrease in POIS after big o and now I am having the capacity to have three to four times per day and I will be very low degree of POIS for next three days.  My therapist told that if I practice same exercise for next four months, I would be full cured for POIS and their view of Nervous systeam weakness is true for me. 

Further, I also found a cure for reducing the POIS stage to a an minimal extent within 15 minutes................which earllier takes 6 to 7 days come to such minimal extent.........Yes, guys, I found a type of posture / exercise, that would reduce the POIS symtoms to a very minimal stage within 15 minutes........Just within 15 minutes...............Just within 15 minutes.................................just within 15 minutes..................For this, there is no need to take any tablet, no need to inject any medicine, no need to pay any one, its free of cost for me.............................So, now my daily Sex practice is when I am in mood, to have three to four Big O in one night with high level of enjoyment with my wife..........After this, in the morning there would be very less degree of POIS say 30% compared to earlier POIS.............Do the exercise for one hour, this is to reduce the 30% POIS to 0% in next three months after big O as per the therapist suggestion........Further, do one exercise for 15 minutes to reduce 30% POIS to 10%.... Some times, I skip because of lazyness to do this 15 minutes exercise,,,,as my POIS is very less in 30% stage and I am tolerating it.....

Finally, after spending approximately 8000$ in last five years, after having illusionary mind (and attempting suicide) due to self exeperiment to cure for POIS, finally in just 15$, I find a cure for my POIS - Now after O very less degree say 30% compare to earlier and also I have exercise to reduce that 30% to 10% in just 15 miniutes

So, I want to share my solution to this forum.....If any one is interested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls revert, so that I can share the fifteen minute exercise,,,,,,,,,Let's see,,,,,,if you find reduction in POIS symptoms in just fifteen minutes exercise,,,,,then my POIS = your POIS and POIS due to weakness in nervous system.........If it works for you, then I can share the complete one hour exercise (after taking the permission from my Yoga University / Research Instituion as they are having the copyright of the theraphy I undergone)..........

Also I would like to share that, as there is reduction in my POIS, I am changing my job and I got a job in one of the Big 4 audit firm and I got thrice the pay which was paid by earlier firm to me....this success is only due to high level of concentration and communication skill which I got as I am in 30% stage of POIS after BIg o / and 10% of POIS due to such 15 minute exercise........

At this point of time, I am praying the god to made my POIS equals to your POIS....If its true,,,,,,our dream of out of POIS is in next two or three months for all and without any cost and just by doing exercises.......

Pls revert, so that, on revert, I would share my first trial of fifteen minute exercise....Hoping for the best....

Finally my Dream turns into reality.........................Yes...........In just only 16$

Offline Oceanbliss

• [no spam links please]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19770 on: 16/12/2014 07:30:35 »
Sounds like issues of over thinking... I have heard that some people feel guilt after doing the deed. and what it really is, is an acceptance issue.. Sometimes people get conditioned that its a horribly bad thing... when its not.. its natural human instinct we all have... to find mates and reproduce.
Sometimes the guilt comes from religious upbringing and conditioning... or if your ejaculating alone.. it comes from wasting your seed and not using it to actually reproduce.

Reproduction is our main objective

Offline RhythmSpring

• View Profile
« Reply #19771 on: 18/12/2014 09:19:26 »
Actually, humans, as well as other animals, have sex for social bonding. If reproduction was our main objective, then we should be inseminating a woman every time we have the urge to ejaculate.

That'd be ridiculous.

It's been a while since I visited this site. Let me tell you what's been working for me.
Maca root powder
Syrian Rue (research well before taking!)
Chuchuhuasi for social anxiety
Radical self-acceptance

Over and Out.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19772 on: 22/12/2014 16:36:47 »
<former Moderator visiting periodically>

Offline BrianVI

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19773 on: 27/12/2014 08:02:54 »
What's going on with the POIS Forum website  " newbielink:http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php [nonactive]" ? All of a sudden, I keep getting a message when I try to enter the website that also includes my profile as well.

It says,

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried to go onto the forum my phone and 3 different computers to try and see if I could enter the website, and still, I get the same message.

Is it under maintenance or did it get shutdown unexplainably.

A current member, and I would like to get an update.

Thank you,
Brian VI

Offline Nightingale

• View Profile
« Reply #19774 on: 31/12/2014 02:29:42 »
Unfortunately the website has been getting spammed a lot lately, so this is likely a result of the admins cracking down and you getting caught in it. The very same happened to me before.

You should send a private message to demographx and see if he can help you. I was just at the website, and it still keeps getting spammed. To update you on the research, 2 POIS sufferers will be beginning the study soon. They both live very close to the research site, and Dr. K wants to get his whole process smoothed out before he asks people to potentially invest a good deal of time and money in travel.

He also hired a coordinator who will be communicating with those that sent in applications. We hadn't heard back, and it was starting to make people impatient. We got the message to him and he responded by establishing a person specifically for that

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19774 on: 31/12/2014 02:29:42 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums