The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6444100 times)

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #5175 on: 04/08/2009 21:58:15 »

Martin, great work on that Email Form! As you mentioned, if everyone here can just add 1-2 or more email addresses, we can "get the word of POIS out there"!

I'll check your form periodically and then I'll send out the same appeal that I sent to NORD and WHO.

Thanks again!

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5176 on: 04/08/2009 22:00:42 »

Demo, I deleted my last post because I really do not want to argue over a post I made that I disagree on too.  Yes I realized I've misunderstood.  I just think you might over-exaggerate on it a little bit.

Thanks, GC!

And I'm sorry if I overdid it.

In good faith, I'll delete my posts, as you did.

I do appreciate your cooperation and your contributions here.
« Last Edit: 04/08/2009 22:05:22 by demografx »

Offline lauracostis

• View Profile
« Reply #5177 on: 05/08/2009 01:53:00 »
just found website on (POIS),i have i bad, started to think of possible physiological problems after completing a year of anatomy and physiology.  i am 28, have suffered from adrenal fatigue and severe insomnia for as long as i can remember.  i have restless leg syndrome and get severe leg cramps, opiates make me feel normal, so i have suspected dopamine for a long time.  what about follicle stimulating hormone (fsh)as a colprate,it is released after ejaculation to produce more sperm?.  can anyone get me up to speed by telling me where i can get more sumerized info on POIS and treament.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5178 on: 05/08/2009 17:02:31 »
lauracostis and Bill12, welcome to the POIS thread of The Naked Science Forum!

Here are some POIS forum resources which may be helpful to you:

Our new POIS Information Website is here:
http://sites.google.com/site/poiswebsite/

Please see "B_Jim"'s POIS Forum Summary of All Cases, here as well as others on the Web. This includes remedies that we have tested, and results.
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.msg149009#msg149009

"Girlwind" has created an excellent POIS Video:

And filling out the POIS survey created by "Counterpoints" will enable you to share POIS information and details with others here. This will also enable us to work more easily with outside researchers by having more organized data available about us:
http://pois.olympe-network.com/

POIS Research Study

We have a copy of the first and only study on POIS by Dr. Marcel Waldinger,MD and Dr. David Schweitzer, MD.

If you want a copy (PDF), send me a Private Message with your regular email address and I'll send you back the PDF.

To send a Private Message, click on "Messages" at the top of this page. At the Messages page, click on "New Message". From that point on, it works just like posting a message here, except that it only goes to the person(s) you designate.

Remember to put a quote around my name, i.e., "demografx".

New York Times article,

January 20, 2009
Mind
Sex and Depression: In the Brain, if Not the Mind
By RICHARD A. FRIEDMAN, M.D.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/health/views/20mind.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=friedman%20sexual%20January%2020&st=cse

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In addition to serving our own informational interests, the resources listed above can be useful for you to show the medical world - which often shows little understanding and is sometimes skeptical of our condition - that POIS has scientific underpinnings and that POIS is not "just another psychological problem" related to sex - to be treated by the psychiatric/psychotherapist community. This can help fight the immediate reaction of some: IT'S NOT "ALL IN OUR HEADS"!

Also, it can be helpful when dealing with medical professionals to point out the successful existence of our rapidly growing forum for over 2 years, which has attracted over 100 POIS sufferers worldwide who have posted here, plus more than 350,000 page visits. Not bad for a rare malady!

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5179 on: 05/08/2009 17:08:20 »

lauracostis and Bill12, this post might help you find information about POIS that we have already discussed, by tailoring a Google search to this POIS forum:

SEARCH POIS FORUM WITH GOOGLE

We have an overwhelming amount of data: over 2 years' worth of posts from 150+ Forum members, and an additional 150 POIS sufferers found on the Internet, but not on this forum.

In the Google search box, type
whatever-it-is-you're-interested-in-finding-out[space]site:http://www.thenakedscientists.com/

for example, I tried
demografx site:http://www.thenakedscientists.com/

and 1,000+ results came up for "demografx" within POIS Forum.

be careful with spaces (you can use them before the word "site") and no-spaces (everything after the word "site")

Google even provides you results with the Message# for each result. But Message #'s do change, so be patient and look for the approximate Message#.

Offline johnl3

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5180 on: 05/08/2009 17:16:12 »
Hi from John
I am a new member to P.O.I.S and Naked Science
I just wanted to be included in knowing more about the problem others are having with p.o.i.s and possibly sharing if I find anything that might help others.
I can't believe I have found so many that have my symptoms.
I have had my symptoms coming on for 25 years.
I am 62 now I been getting cold and nervous at the start of all this.
 After having greenlight surgery 18 months ago for enlarged prostate, my neck has been getting more stiff after orgasm.
Now I am holding off as long as I can before I have sex,  because I will have a stiff neck for about 4 days and get slight chills.I have read that Dhea might help, I am buying some today.Tak care John (jlkoontz2@comcast.net)

Offline sclover49

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5181 on: 05/08/2009 20:29:59 »
Hi everybody, I've been reading this forum for the past month (there is a lot of pages) and I too think I suffer from POIS.  A little about myself; I'm 23 y.o. male and have been suffering from this mystery illness on and off since about age 14. I eat extremely healthy; no processed foods, mostly organic fruits and vegetables (some of which I grow myself.), raw milk, and a little meat. I exercise daily and try and avoid synthetic cosmetics, and household cleaners.  I take a multivitamin (New Chapter Only One), and Fish Oil or Cod liver Oil daily.  I suffer from Social Anxiety and depression.

Symptoms I get after O (within 1 to 4 hours last 1-3 days)

Almost always: Fatigue, Jet lag feeling, Brain fog, depressed feelings, anti social feelings
Sometimes: Muscle aches, headaches, sinus pressure, irritability, difficulty sleeping
Rarely: no symptoms at all  ??? I wish I knew why this happens

Sometimes my fatigue is so bad I won't drive a vehicle because I fear I won't be able to concentrate and might get in a crash.

Remedies I've tried:

Antidepressants: Zoloft, Wellbutrin (might be spelled wrong), Paxil: No effect (I no longer take any prescription drugs)

Herbs and supplements I've tried

ZMA: (Zinc, Magnesium, b vitamin): made it worst (no longer take)

Ashwaghanda: helped a little at first but later caused difficulty sleeping (no longer take)

Rhodiola Rosea: slight increase in energy, but caused difficulty sleeping (no longer take)

Fish and Cod Liver Oil: helps with mood and I seem to get less headaches, and muscle aches possibly due to the anti inflammatory nature of Omega 3s (still take regularly)

Curcumin: (turmeric extract):  Helped with mood a little, and had less headaches, sinus problems and muscle and joint pain.  (I'm not currently taking, but am planning restart soon)

Tyrosine: the first time I took it, it gave me a boost of energy but now it makes my stomach hurt and gives me bad headaches (no longer take)

ReiShi mushroom tea:  Works really well sometimes, clears my brainfog, makes me happy and social helps me sleep at night.  However it takes over an hour to make and sometimes it has no effect ??? (occasionally take) I'm planning on trying ReiShi extract sometime in the future.  If you try Reishi (mycellium or mushroom) make it into tea by boiling in water for 1 hour or use an extract. Reishi that hasn't been extracted or boiled doesn't have an effect on me.

A supplement called Mind Boosters Rx by physicians formulas:  clears brainfog pretty well and gives me energy, but causes insomnia which will make my POIS worse the next day. (no longer take)

I've tried some other supplements but can't think of them right now.(brain fog)

hopes this information helps, I have a new theory about POIS which I'll post later.

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5182 on: 06/08/2009 03:03:36 »
---   I have to say that either one of two things are helping me have non-POIS orgasms.  Either my candida treatment/diet or my prolonged celibacy.  I did have one episode though after too many orgasms.  I say that I had about 5 orgasms <-- over a period of 3 days,  and on the fifth orgasm I had some slight POIS symptoms that bothered me for about 2 days.  The yogurt may be helping too.  Today I ate pasta and actually did not become tired afterwards, hopefully caused by either POIS or candida and not something mysterious.
---   But I am becoming less sensitive to different kinds of foods.  Even last saturday I went to the movies and had a huge bag of sour patch kids and popcorn and had no sensitivities too that.  I can still notice my brain fog slowly lifting<- Feels like its all in my frontal lobe for some reason.  Anybody else experience this??  The fog seems like it "lingers" longer after days when I do orgasm.  Even sexual stimulation keeps the brain fog put, and may even add to the brain fog.  But I still feel this fog in my head... I am going to try to be celibate for as long as it takes until all the fog is gone.

I think we all could agree that celibacy is beneficial, as long as you don't intend on orgasm-ing  :P  after too long a time

I'm trying not to be too excited for success and get the feeling like I can orgasm whenever I want, it'll just probably lead me into my worst era of pois.  But I will remain celibate until I wake up one day when all of this fog is gone.
« Last Edit: 06/08/2009 03:13:33 by goingcrazy »

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5183 on: 06/08/2009 03:11:44 »

ZMA: (Zinc, Magnesium, b vitamin): made it worst (no longer take)

Ashwaghanda: helped a little at first but later caused difficulty sleeping (no longer take)

Rhodiola Rosea: slight increase in energy, but caused difficulty sleeping (no longer take)

Fish and Cod Liver Oil: helps with mood and I seem to get less headaches, and muscle aches possibly due to the anti inflammatory nature of Omega 3s (still take regularly)

I've also noticed an anti-B-vitamin affect when taking it.  It makes me tired instead of claiming to boost my energy.

Rhodiola Rosea seemed to help me sleep more than if I didn't take it.  2 Nyquil can't put me to sleep.  (in POIS)

I also take Omega 3's, but I don't notice anything at all, do you?
« Last Edit: 06/08/2009 04:44:07 by goingcrazy »

Offline John21

• View Profile
« Reply #5184 on: 06/08/2009 10:20:45 »
goingcrazy,

I am taking fish oil and it does indeed improve my mood. I think that it has to have enough DHA in it, I take one with 400mg DHA twice a day. This is unrelated to my recent lack-of-POIS, as I just started taking it last week.

Offline martin88

• View Profile
« Reply #5185 on: 06/08/2009 12:50:36 »
OK now a post with regard to my current POIS....

I was able to stay O'free for 10 days.... longest time ever! I find it very very hard! At day 7 I felt great, no brain fog, no anxiety.... wow... amazing... Then I got a little over excited, no O yet... but it brought on the POIS symptoms maybe 40-50%! And it did that within 30-60 minutes!

Also I just started seeing a homeopathic Dr. and she explained to me that this POIS thing which she has heard about, but not called POIS, she called it something else which I need her to remind me the name of... but it was with regards to Kidney Chi in Chinese medicine.... and she says its related to Adrenal exhaustion.... I am now having an ASI (Adrenal Stress Index) test done and she said she will know more when the results are in... and thats not till approx. Aug 14th! (bummer)

If nothing shows on it, her next step was hormones.

PS.
I hope you'll tell us more PS!
Maybe it's difficult to stay sane while sexually abstinent if you don't find a way to replace the endorphins. Exercise and work help me a lot.

Martin, great work on that Email Form! As you mentioned, if everyone here can just add 1-2 or more email addresses, we can "get the word of POIS out there"!

I'll check your form periodically and then I'll send out the same appeal that I sent to NORD and WHO.

Thanks again!
Thank you very much Demo! I'm not sure it will be used a lot.. I was thinking about changing slightly the text of the letter for some cases but it's more work. (ex:avoid asking for contact name when we already have it). Tell me if you need help to send letters.

goingcrazy,
I am taking fish oil and it does indeed improve my mood. I think that it has to have enough DHA in it, I take one with 400mg DHA twice a day. This is unrelated to my recent lack-of-POIS, as I just started taking it last week.

I tried fish oil with very slight improvement but I can't say if it came from the vitamin e in it.. I was reading that fish oil with high ratio EPA/DHA is effective for depression. DHA has probably other benefits (ADHD? http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1971271 )

« Last Edit: 17/08/2009 22:35:02 by martin88 »

Offline martin88

• View Profile
« Reply #5186 on: 06/08/2009 13:07:12 »
Hi everybody, I've been reading this forum for the past month (there is a lot of pages) and I too think I suffer from POIS. hopes this information helps, I have a new theory about POIS which I'll post later.
Hi Sclover , hope to hear from you soon. If all these antidepressants didn't work it's a good idea to keep the same MD who gave all this. He'll eventually be interested in your case to find an other solution (sleep monitoring, endocrine tests ...)

Offline Pronobis

• View Profile
« Reply #5187 on: 06/08/2009 15:19:05 »
This is just a reminder for the email list:
Please follow this link :  http://pois.vndv.com [nofollow]
(You'll see some new emails with some links.)
If we contact a list of organizations we should get between 1 and 10% response so it's good to have as many email addresses as possible..
If everyone would be willing to enter at least one, the process will go faster..
To reduce the cost of a study we can benefit from governement funds for research, or from directors of large hospitals/universities and famous researchers who may have an influence on the financial aspect..
We can look for
-articles/studies about sexuality
-big hospitals/universities involved in research
-organizations for rare or sexual disorders
-(national) institutes for research
-heath organizations from government
Teamwork can really pay off here!
Thank you for your cooperation!
http://pois.vndv.com [nofollow]

Hi Martin,

should we only fill in this form?

Offline sclover49

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5188 on: 06/08/2009 18:45:26 »
Goingcrazy I mainly take fish and cod liver oil for overall health, EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids. I find it improves my mood but it's not dramatic.

Martin88 I know longer see the doctor that gave me the antidepressants, I never liked him much, as for endocrine test and other blood work my insurance company sucks and won't cover it, and I can't afford the test. (I'm not even sure why I pay for insurance when they don't cover most things)

Here is my new theory on why I get POIS

I recently read an article on sleep newbielink:http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/04/health/04real.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss [nonactive]

Now I've always notice that my POIS is at it's worst in the summer late July, August and Late January and February. 

I've notice my sleep is extremely poor in July and August due to the heat generated in my bedroom (room temp is around 75 + degrees F at bedtime), my room faces the west making it the hottest part of the house.  I've always had difficulty sleeping in warm rooms and this article confirms what I've suspected for years, that a person needs a cool room in order to get proper sleep.  I often wake up in the summer month and drink lots of water because I'm thirsty and hot, causing me to wake up later to use the bathroom (more disrupted sleep).  I still manage to get to sleep, but I believe the excess heat, and waking up to drink and pee, prevents my brain from completing proper sleep cycles needed to restore my bodies chemistry.

So you might be wondering why in January and February I also have trouble sleeping, it's this time of year I spend most of the day indoors, with poor lighting. Proper light exposure (the sun) is needed to set a persons internal clock, but during January and February the days are so short, and the weather is usually bad, that I don't get a chance to get normal sun/light exposure messing up my internal clock, making sleep difficult.

Also I tend to wake up early in the mornings even though I'm still tired due to morning wood.

I believe a deep restful sleep is needed (within a day) in order to restore the hormones in the body and neurochemicals in the brain after orgasm.  I believe that my poor sleep disrupts my ability to re-balance my bodies chemistry, leading to POIS and other problems.  I think people with POIS have difficulty restore the bodies chemistry due to chronic poor sleep.  Poor sleep or lack of sleep been linked to all sorts of problems like blood sugar disorders, brain fog, fatigue, IQ drop, poor athletic performance, disturbs hormones, and I'm sure a dozen other things if you due a search.

I know if I get a good nights sleep I usually don't have near the level of POIS symptom (90% cure).
So here is what I'm going to try:

Get an A/C unit for my room to cool it below 68 F (yes my home already has A/C but it doesn't work well on the second floor)
Avoid all electronic screens at least 1 hour before bed (computer and television screens can disrupt your internal clock and effect your melatonin (a sleeping hormone) production.
Make sure my bed made (I get lazy)
Start a sleep schelude
No fluids 2 hours before bed.  (if your wondering I had my prostate checked and its normal size)
Take melatonin 1/2 hour before bed. (I've already been taking this to help fall asleep, and have to say it works very well, it's not like a drug where it forces you to sleep, it just puts me in the mood to sleep.  I recommend trying it if you have difficulty sleeping 1 mg to 3 mg, don't go above 5 mg or you'll regret it)

I'll let everyone know if these changes help me or not.

Offline Porke

• View Profile
« Reply #5189 on: 06/08/2009 20:12:09 »
Just a thought guys.

From the looks of things there arent any blood results that really make a common denominator.

Also, age and health status seems to vary as well.

How about looking for a common denominator in any prescription / recreational drugs usage in the past?

Just a thought?

Its an anon forum so it doesnt matter if youre an ex crackhead :P

Mine are:
RoAccutane x 2 courses
Ventolin for asthma as a child
Quite heavy ecstasy usage 6 years ago.

Offline Dean93

• View Profile
« Reply #5190 on: 06/08/2009 22:37:19 »

Also I tend to wake up early in the mornings even though I'm still tired due to morning wood.

Good to know that's normal. After getting out of the fatigue of POIS, I still get a little tired everyday of summer after prolonged morning erections.

I'm planning to try probiotics next. Does anyone know any specifics? For example, what specific probiotics are effective. Are there any specific probiotics in the yogurts/supplements that have been effective that cross over?

Great job on the website!

Thank you.

Offline Limejuice

• View Profile
« Reply #5191 on: 06/08/2009 23:40:54 »
I used Ventolin for asthma in my teens.

A common denominator I see is that all of us were chronic/addicted to masterbating during early teens.
« Last Edit: 06/08/2009 23:44:49 by Limejuice »

Offline martin88

• View Profile
« Reply #5192 on: 06/08/2009 23:42:34 »
Hi Martin,should we only fill in this form?
Sure, if you know someone we can contact just enter it :)

Offline martin88

• View Profile
« Reply #5193 on: 07/08/2009 00:31:07 »
Sclover, what you're saying is a good reason to make some sleep monitoring tests. Thanks for your report.
I always noticed that in POIS I tend to go to bed later (12-1am) than when I'm out of POIS (10-11pm). This can make the difference if you wake up early for any reason.

Offline sclover49

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5194 on: 07/08/2009 00:52:28 »
Porke: I've had POIS before any drug use, and the only drug I've use is Marijuana about only a dozen times, since turning 21.  I rarely drink alcohol, I would say maybe once a month I'm really sensitive to alcohol.

I have exercise induced asthma but have never taken any drugs for it.

I probably masturbated once everyday since age 12 till 22, but I didn't think masturbating once a day was a lot. I do it a lot less now due to POIS.  I believe porn makes POIS worse and I've given it up.

Dean93:  I've never taken pro-biotic supplements but I have consume pro-biotic rich foods regularly like yogurt, raw sauerkraut, kimchi, raw milk, and Kefir (Homemade with Raw Organic Grassfed Milk, everyday for 2 years until I accidentally killed my Kefir Grain) I don't think they really helped my POIS, but they did improve my digestion and immune system, never got sick while drinking Kefir.

If you want a cheap pro-biotic try obtaining a Kefir grain either from an online store, or a web forum.  I got mine for free, from a nice lady, on a yahoo forum about Kefir. Store bought Kefir isn't the same as homemade Kefir, which contains like 30 strains of friendly bacteria, most probiotic supplements have less than 12 strains.
Check this website out for more newbielink:http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html#composition-of-KG [nonactive]

If you try a pro-biotic let me know if you have any luck.

Offline sclover49

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5195 on: 07/08/2009 01:49:09 »
martin88: I'll have to look into getting some sort of sleep monitoring test if my new sleep programs doesn't work.

Also I was curious if anyone else with POIS, feels that they are physically weaker than the average person their age. 

I've notice my whole life (not just when experiencing POIS) that I'm just not as strong, athletic, or have as good endurance for physical activities as the average male.  I exercise regularly lifting, running, stretching, walking, but compared to most of my friends I'm weaker than they are.  ???

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5196 on: 07/08/2009 02:40:44 »
LABWORK/ENDOCRINOLOGIST UPDATE

Visited endocrinologist yesterday to review my 8th month of POIS treatment (TRT - testosterone replacement therapy).

Last week's lab results, shown to me yesterday, indicate that my hyperprolactinemia is gone! :) My prolactin count was abnormally high since I started treatment 8 months ago. Yesterday was normal! The count went from 90 to 19.

In all modesty, I take most of the credit for this! As I learned from this forum, and from others' experiences, we often need to do our own homework in medicine - not just POIS - because no one health professional can keep up with everything. From my reading about high prolactin (prolactin, in males, is not well understood), I read in wikipedia that the Rx reglan was one of the main culprits in high prolactin. With the endo's agreement, I quit reglan. This had been very effective for nausea, but too risky, so I am now finding new ways to deal with the nausea.

Testosterone readings, because of the patches I use daily, continue to read in healthy ranges across different measures.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL       383      ng/dL       250-1100(ref range)

Also measured, and normal:

TESTOSTERONE, BIOAVAILABLE
TESTOSTERONE, FREE
TESTOSTERONE, FREE AND TOTAL
SEX HORMONE GLOBULIN BINDING (SHGB)

BASIC METABOLIC PANEL
HEPATIC FUNCTION PANEL
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT (CBC) & PLT & DIFF

Glucose continues to be high (pre-diabetic), so I'm seeing the University medical center's nutritionist. Creatinine is high, so I need to cut back on red meat.

CONCLUSION: With daily T-patches of 10mg, POIS is nearly eliminated Days 1-3. "Day Zero" continues to be uncomfortable, but improved.

Yesterday, Day Zero, was inexplicably POIS-free, which has not been true for my POIS history. I was involved in a challenging situation (confronting my bank with their incompetence), plus I was seeing the endo and getting lab results. The combination of "heightened emotional activities" - is a weak explanation...but my only one!
« Last Edit: 07/08/2009 02:51:30 by demografx »

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: 07/08/2009 02:43:59 »
Sclover49

--  For my personal experiences, I was in college all last year and I would say I got about 12 hours of sleep each night for half of a year.  What I didn't do was go to bed before 12.  My sleep hours would honestly be from 2 am to about 2 pm, because I took night classes.  I honestly feel better sleeping before 12, and waking up as the sun wakes me up.  I try not to "sleep in" as I did in college because it didn't help me.  But what I did not do in college was combine a lot of sleep with celibacy.

--  I think sleeping before 12 pm is the serotonin/dopamine/melatonin  <-- I really don't know but--- something with chemicals in your head.  In POIS I never get tired.  Out of POIS I can actually feel my body getting tired... Maybe a buildup of some kind of chemical depleted after orgasm?

--  As for being weaker than my friends... it all depends on who to compare it too.  I believe POIS has no affect on your size, but definitely your strength and ability to perform.  <-- POIS mental affects.  I experience about double the brain fog I normally do after a long workout for some reason.  I had that thought in my head too, I think it's more of a depressed POIS thing, thinking I am worse than others around me.

--  Even now with sleep I would have to say I wake up about 3-4 times each night, and I also sleep with a fan blowing in my face which helps me fall asleep, but maybe that's not such a good idea for deep sleep.

Does anybody experience a bad reaction after viewing porn, not after masturbating.. just viewing porn?  Maybe it is a guilt thing.

I have quit sexual stimulation "non-orgasmic" sex, masturbation and viewing porn...a complete laissez-faire "hands off" type of personality      :P

« Last Edit: 07/08/2009 02:59:50 by goingcrazy »

Offline GoingCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5198 on: 07/08/2009 02:47:30 »
Demo

You're saying Reglan was the cause for your high prolactin rate?

I'm guessing you combined the -getting off of that drug with -celibacy?

« Last Edit: 07/08/2009 02:51:31 by goingcrazy »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5199 on: 07/08/2009 02:56:34 »

Demo

You're saying Reglan was the cause for your high prolactin rate?

I'm guessing you combined the -getting off of that drug with -celibacy?

Celibacy?? No way!  ;D

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #5199 on: 07/08/2009 02:56:34 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length