The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)  (Read 6429854 times)

Offline prism

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #6475 on: 31/12/2009 16:21:09 »
I accept much of Reich later work/language is dubious in its evidence (i cant prove or disprove it) and i dont know/care much about it either way.

but what he wrote about the orgasm and muscle rigidity is correct and is in line with the Alexander Technique thinking.
British Medical Journal Aug 08 has evidence of Alexander Technique and back pain relief, and is now available on NHS.

I can assure you a POIS sufferer WILL drop the head backwards and downwards during an orgasm causing the problems whether he/she knows it or not.

Offline Limejuice

• View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: 31/12/2009 17:52:00 »
How does your theory explain NE's?  Do POIS sufferer's drop the head backwards and downwards while dreaming too?

It would appear that testing this theory is easy.

Offline Defsync

• View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: 31/12/2009 18:26:53 »

demo, that post about removing your testicles to lessen the effect of pois, that was pretty radical.  i guess you could just replace them with plastic nuts and knowone would know the difference.

Laurac, "pretty radical"? The understatement of the year! Words that come closer to it for me: "ultimate severity", "utter devastation", "most unearthly", "beyond belief", etc.

The main effect of his radical approach in my mind is how utterly desperate someone can become over POIS.

I lasted 30+ years with POIS. I think the way my brain coped with it was through massive denial. In between POIS episodes, I would think "nothing is really wrong with me, after all that's what the doctors say. And it won't happen again, I'll just..........er...............tie my shoelaces differently or something!!!"

And when that stopped working, I would push as hard and as fast "at the universe" to find a cure: spiritual, urological, telephoning Dr Waldinger, tracking down worldwide "experts" on CNN Larry King Live, pushing this POIS forum, proposing research to scholarly friends and Universities, and the most useful - finally - was to find, through the advice of this forum and research friends outside the forum, to visit a top endocrinologist who could do some solid endocrine testing on me.
I had no clue before this forum what the heck an endocrinologist even does for a living!!

bottom line is most of you may not see a cure for this in your lifetime. humans are funny creatures, and because of religious background/upbringing, they tend to steer away from things they consider taboo. The idea of POIS is quite taboo in American society. I cant say for European counterparts, but then look at the nationality of Dr. Waldinger?

the really unfortunate part about looking into radical steps such as removal of specific organs is, WOULD IT EVEN WORK? If you don't know for certain the cause of something, you can't for certain know if such a severe procedure would even work.

Maybe it would have to take one of us setting ourselves on fire at a doctor's convention? Honestly I dont know what it would take. It's been 2 and a half years, and even with the cumulative knowledge and persistence of the poster's on this forum, not ONE MAJOR MEDICAL INSTITUTION has brought POIS into the medical collective that is today's modern medicine.

You tell me what it is going to take.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: 31/12/2009 19:13:57 »

the really unfortunate part about looking into radical steps such as removal of specific organs is, WOULD IT EVEN WORK? If you don't know for certain the cause of something, you can't for certain know if such a severe procedure would even work.

Agreed!

It's been 2 and a half years, and even with the cumulative knowledge and persistence of the poster's on this forum, not ONE MAJOR MEDICAL INSTITUTION has brought POIS into the medical collective that is today's modern medicine.

I totally disagree with you, Defsync! I am VERY proud of the fact that - through methods learned here (prior to your first participation, so you may have overlooked it) - that I am being successfully treated at one of the world's most prestigious university hospitals. By an internationally known figure in endocrinology. FOR POIS!!!

I have lots more tidbits, but this one will suffice for now.

I used to buy into some POIS pessimism/negativity here. No longer. Who knows? Maybe my recent life-threatening open heart surgery changed me.
« Last Edit: 31/12/2009 19:16:48 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: 31/12/2009 19:20:51 »

but what he wrote about the orgasm and muscle rigidity is correct and is in line with the Alexander Technique thinking.
British Medical Journal Aug 08 has evidence of Alexander Technique and back pain relief, and is now available on NHS.     mod edit - emphasis mine - demo

All well and good for back pain. But how do we know that this has ANY bearing on POIS, as B_Jim has studied in his 300+ case histories???
« Last Edit: 31/12/2009 19:23:46 by demografx »

Offline Counterpoints

• View Profile
« Reply #6480 on: 31/12/2009 19:45:46 »
Just a comment about the full forum.  I think it's a great idea.  I think it's especially important to document what tests people have taken, the results, and which drugs they have tried, and the effects. 

But I'm not sure if there's enough activity to sustain a full fledged forum, at the present time.  For the time being, I would still encourage those who post in the pois.freeforums.org to copy their posts over to this thread, also.  It's important that this thread stay active.

« Last Edit: 31/12/2009 19:49:45 by Counterpoints »

Offline Pablo445

• View Profile
« Reply #6481 on: 31/12/2009 19:49:15 »

This morning, I was surprised to see Dean's first crack at the alternate forum. So.........here it is:
http://pois.freeforums.org/

Comments, please!

This is great!  For "old timers" it may be difficult to see it but this actual forum is confusing for a newcomer. One has to go through many pages and do lots of research to grasp even just a small part of the important information accumulated here. With the new forum the usual and excellent welcome message from demo would simply be a "sticky" message that everyone could read or re-read very easily. It could be updated at will too. People interested in one type of solution could look specifically for posts regarding this. Yes from my perspective I think it would be a very good timing for an upgrade. This topic has evolved to become "multi-directional" and I am sure great posts packed with information are unfortunately buried somewhere down there...  

For example I have been quietly pursuing the idea that in some cases POIS may be related to Lyme Disease. Once I elaborate a concept about this I would like to start a thread about "Lyme & POIS" and others interested specifically in that possibility could share, contribute, challenge, agree etc. and the thread would remain available even if nobody writes anything for 1 month. There could be a thread for Alexander Technique and other Reichian approaches - separate from other experiments. Even solutions that are not proven in any way can lead somewhere - at least to more and different thinking. I don't think we can afford to "lose" any ideas especially if someone claims to be cured from it using a "fringe" idea. An excellent book called "A headache in the pelvis" by David Wise Ph D and Rodney Anderson MD develops a similar idea and solution about muscular tension for people who suffer from Chronic Pelvic Pain (something related to orgasm, prostate, etc.)  And even if the theory is not quite right if the solution works I want to hear about it for sure. Anyway that is an example of a separate thread that would evolve by itself if there is some interest. Other threads could be about medical research, herbalism, acupuncture, theories about POIS, sexual practices, psychotherapy, whatever...  a real forum.

I do participate in many forums and it works really well - much better than a single topic thread.

So I welcome the initiative and thank you Dean!
« Last Edit: 31/12/2009 19:52:43 by Pablo445 »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: 31/12/2009 19:49:44 »

Just a comment about the full forum.  I think it's a great idea.  But I'm not sure if there's enough activity to sustain a full fledged forum, at the present time.  For the time being, I would still encourage those who post in the pois.freeforums.org to copy their posts over to this thread, also.  It's important that this thread stay active.

Excellent points, CP, I agree. I'll send this post to Dean via PM as well!

Offline Pablo445

• View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: 31/12/2009 19:55:45 »

Just a comment about the full forum.  I think it's a great idea.  But I'm not sure if there's enough activity to sustain a full fledged forum, at the present time.  For the time being, I would still encourage those who post in the pois.freeforums.org to copy their posts over to this thread, also.  It's important that this thread stay active.

Excellent points, CP, I agree. I'll send this post to Dean via PM as well!

Good points about "But I'm not sure if there's enough activity to sustain a full fledged forum" . In this case the forum could be limited to 4 to 6 broad topics.

Offline Dean93

• View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: 31/12/2009 20:22:30 »
Hey Counterpoints. Thanks. Your points on keeping organized records is one of the biggest advantages of having our own forum. About having inadequate activity, I'm afraid I'd have to agree. We're somewhere in between a thread and a whole forum. Hopefully the new one will grow, but I realize that we can't take for granted what we have here at NSF.

Hey Pablo, Thanks! Great point on sticky-ing Demo's welcome post. Thanks a lot for your ideas and your great explanation, and thank you for your support.

Another VERY exciting advantage of a the forum is being able to apply tags to it! This will make it a lot easier for others to find us. Obviously that's very important here.

(Please pm me with tag lists, however long. We can never have too many. Separate by commas. Thanks.)

I'm glad that this idea is being received open mindedly. Looking forward to more suggestions to improve the forum. Thank you.

Offline lauracostis

• View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: 31/12/2009 20:41:34 »
the pois forum looks good. it makes use look more official also.

Offline Dean93

• View Profile
« Reply #6486 on: 31/12/2009 22:07:23 »
Thank you, LC.

It would be great to have some new members at the forum.
« Last Edit: 31/12/2009 22:09:39 by Dean93 »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6487 on: 01/01/2010 01:11:24 »
my name is down at the new forum (same, demografx)

Dean has assured us that the 2 forums will be complementary. For example the chatroom is a perfect adjunct to our posting private and public messages...but in realtime now.

There is FAR TOO MUCH Google history and indexing to abandon the old forum. "yohimbe and POIS" for example will only appear on the old forum search for quite some time.

We simply need to figure out which site best fits which topics, through trial and error.

COMPLEMENTARITY is the key here!

Demo

ps - let's put some words at treetop that will refer them back here if they don't find what they're looking for. AND more contacts if they use both sites. Thanks!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6488 on: 01/01/2010 02:59:24 »
Continued success to all here in the POIS forum.

Credit must simply go to the head honcho here Demografx who has demonstrated such incredible tenacity and wonderful moderation skills that keeps this place alive...and all of this in spite of recent major heart surgery.....INCREDIBLE !!

Congrats to all of you for all the support you give each other and lets hope this continued support sprouts continued progress for 2010.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Offline prism

• View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: 01/01/2010 04:26:05 »

Yes, VERY easy.
You could send a video to a random alexander technique practitioner of your choice, of you standing up and siting down on a chair, SIDE ON, and ask them
"what is happening in relationship to my head and neck whilst I am standing and siting??"

YOU BET the problems they will talk about what is going on with your head/neck during a stand/sit situation is greatly exacerbated during an orgasm!

How does your theory explain NE's?  Do POIS sufferer's drop the head backwards and downwards while dreaming too?

YES afraid so, although we all experience 'paralysis' during sleep, there will be a very slight deep internal nervous grip during a sleep orgasm enough to cause some pois.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6490 on: 01/01/2010 05:35:00 »

Hey Pablo, Thanks! Great point on sticky-ing Demo's welcome post.

Hey, wait! If you sticky my welcome post, I'll have nuthin' left to do!!!!!   :D

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6491 on: 01/01/2010 05:44:07 »

[To "daveyboy"]: How does your theory explain NE's?  Do POIS sufferer's drop the head backwards and downwards while dreaming too?

Excellent, Limejuice!    ;D    ;D    ;D

Remind me to not eat soup during my next NE!
« Last Edit: 02/01/2010 03:43:45 by demografx »

Offline martin88

• View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: 01/01/2010 21:00:33 »
Happy New Year 2010 to everyone here :)
I really wish POIS sufferers will all go forward this year.

I'm about to try fenugreek , PS and few other supplements mentionned here, I'll report the results.

I agree with Thisforumrocks that NE are reduced when I'm eating less.
Also I think I was recently helped for NEs with a part of PRZ method (Kegel exercises only).

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6493 on: 01/01/2010 22:03:34 »

I second Martin and B_Jim's motion! :)
« Last Edit: 02/01/2010 06:00:30 by demografx »

Offline prism

• View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: 02/01/2010 02:45:38 »

British Medical Journal Aug 08 has evidence of Alexander Technique and back pain relief, and is now available on NHS.     mod edit - emphasis mine - demo

All well and good for back pain. But how do we know that this has ANY bearing on POIS, as B_Jim has studied in his 300+ case histories???

get your own evidence via biofeedback like I did. (At least this will confirm you have POIS too).
You will be linked up to loads of pads all over your body and you will see all the EMG muscle tension, body temperature, stress levels etc readings of your present health on a computer screen. Then go again a day after an alexander technique lesson. See how the man on the screen that replicates you and your health will no longer be flashing warning red in certain spots (EMG) and will show how your general health is better.
Then go back a few months later and see the continued improvement.

Then go back a year later and literally perform the alexander technique whilst linked up and watch how your health levels improve in front of your very eyes.

As I say, the formula is having alexander technique (try 3 different teachers before you start) and reflexology BOTH every week, within a couple of years your'll be free from it- when you are an expert in ther alexander technique 100-150 lessons. both will deal with the 'flight or fight' mechanism that no drugs can help with. alexander technique eventually allowed me to figure out psychological reasons causing my pois, an operation to have an undescended testicle lowered when I was a child. having such a trauma on my testicle at such a young age was bound to cause pois for me.

« Last Edit: 02/01/2010 03:03:50 by daveyboy »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6495 on: 02/01/2010 03:30:00 »

get your own evidence via biofeedback like I did. (At least this will confirm you have POIS too).

Would you stop it already?

If you've been reading anything here, you'd know I have a 90%+ POIS CURE. So, yes......I did "get [my] own evidence", and yes....I did "confirm [that I do] have POIS too." Since 2002, when a medical name was officially designated for this malady.

Since you haven't been reading this forum, it would have been more considerate of you to ask, "Did you?" on both questions.

You seem to not care about making inquiry, but rather to make proclamations about POIS knowledge and new correlations to completely unrelated maladies...without having to back it up.

It's up to YOU - not us - to bring forth some credible evidence that you REMOTELY understand POIS...and have ANY credibility in suggesting ANY remedy. If we listened and applied all half- baked "treatments" here, we would all spend the rest of our lives trying every little concoction, dangerous ones included!

This is now a repeat discussion with you, daveyboy. Consider this post as a warning to post in accordance with some very rudimentary forum principles. Or I'm afraid that banning you is the next step.

Please read our "forum decorum" rules, which immediately follows this post. Here's a paragraph or two worth repeating right now:

"The site is not for evangelising your own pet theory.  It is perfectly acceptable that you should post your own theory up for discussion, but if all you want to do is promote your own idea and are not inviting critical debate about it, then that will not be acceptable.

It is not acceptable simply to repost material onto this forum that you have posted elsewhere, except where the post is specifically pertinent to an ongoing thread.  If you start a thread with a post that is for all practical purposes the same as you have posted elsewhere, we will generally assume that you are evangelising, and will act accordingly."
« Last Edit: 02/01/2010 05:18:15 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: 02/01/2010 04:24:23 »

FORUM DECORUM - Please read.

The following are Naked Science Forum rules that are in place to make this forum a more comfortable place for all its users.  We would urge all users of the forum to read the rules below, and abide by them.  The moderators of the forum will take what action they consider necessary to enforce these rules for the benefit of all.

1. Keep it legal 

We are all bound by law, and we cannot host material that contravenes the law.  This means we cannot, amongst other things, host material that is obscene, that constitutes harassment,  that promotes terrorism, that is racist, or that constitutes a breach of copyright.

This forum is interested in promoting free science, and there are other places that are better suited for testing the limits of free speech.  If the moderators fear a post might approach the limits of what is legally allowed, they will not seek legal advice to determine whether it has actually overstepped the boundary, they will simply judge that the post is too close to the boundary for comfort, and prohibit the post (and, in persistent cases, the poster).

2. Keep it friendly 

Do not use insulting, aggressive, or provocative language.

If you feel another forum user is using insulting language, seek to calm things down, or if that fails, report the matter to the moderators.  Under no circumstances should you seek to trade insults, or make accusatory remarks to that, or any other, forum user.

Show respect to other forum users.  In particular, there are times when forum users might post about delicate personal issues.  Please refrain from trivialising or making inappropriate remarks, or remarks that might embarrass the poster.

3. Keep it family friendly 

This site is intended to promote science for all, from 6 year old kids to people who are retired.  Please make sure that whatever you post is suitable for young children, or even old fuddy duddies.  You may be very liberal and open minded, but it does not mean that all the other forum users will be just as liberal and open minded, or in the case of young children, that their parents would be. Please bear this in mind when you post material to the forum.

None of this should prevent you from discussing delicate subjects (e.g. matters pertaining to human sexuality), but it should inform you as to the tone you should take when discussing such matters, or the kind of jokes you might reasonably make on the forum.

4. Keep it science

Except for the chat section, this forum is for the discussion of science.

We will be very liberal in our interpretation of what science means, and we have a New Theories section where you are more than welcome to discus less conventional scientific theories, but the posts should one way or another be pertinent to science.

In the chat section, you may indulge in a wider range of light hearted general discussion with other users of the forum.

This site is not intended to be used as a dating or introduction agency, and while the site does provide the means for users to provide personal communication with each others, this facility should not be abused.

5. Keep it a discussion

The site is for asking or answering questions, or general discussion.

The site is not for the promotion of business interests, or other personal ventures.  There are two exceptions that are made to this:

where the advertisement is supplied by the owners of the forum to further their own business interests.

It is permitted to include a short promotion within a signature, so long as the posts are themselves pertinent to the forum, and the promotion is acceptable to the forum in both the nature of the promotion, and the matter it is promoting.

The site is not for evangelising your own pet theory.  It is perfectly acceptable that you should post your own theory up for discussion, but if all you want to do is promote your own idea and are not inviting critical debate about it, then that will not be acceptable.

It is not acceptable simply to repost material onto this forum that you have posted elsewhere, except where the post is specifically pertinent to an ongoing thread.  If you start a thread with a post that is for all practical purposes the same as you have posted elsewhere, we will generally assume that you are evangelising, and will act accordingly.

6. Keep it safe.

Do not post personal phone numbers, email addresses, or contact addresses to the forum.  If you wish to exchange personal details with another forum user, then use the Personal Messenger facility to do so.

Nothing that a forum user should post to the forum, or send by forum facilitated personal communication, should seek in any way to misrepresent the user who is posting or sending, or to knowingly misrepresent any other person or to misrepresent any facts in their communications.

7. Keep it easy to follow.

The forum is an English language forum, and while we welcome the fact that we have many contributors from around the world, and for many we recognise that English is not their first language, but nonetheless posts to the site should be in English.  This does not mean it has to be perfect English, and we are very tolerant of mistakes that might be made, either because English is not the primary language of the poster, or because of the young age of the poster, or because of any number of other issues that might cause a forum user to write less than perfect English.

In the Chat section we are a little more tolerant to the odd post that has a substantial foreign language content, but we reserve the right to ask that posters cease using a foreign language if we feel that it is excessive or provides difficulties for us to moderate its content.

New threads should be started in the appropriate section of the forum.  It will be understood that new forum users might not be wholly familiar with the correct section for their given topic, and even long established forum users may not always be clear where a particular thread should be placed, and if it is felt that the forum user has acted in good faith, the moderators will not act against the forum user for starting a thread in an inappropriate section, but may themselves move the thread to where they think is more appropriate.

Type to make the contents and title of the post clear and unambiguous.  In particular, if you have a question or topic to discuss, then making the title clear will increase the likelihood that those people who are most able to address the question or topic will be able to easily see the relevance of the topic to their body of expertise, and so will maximise the chances of your obtaining a meaningful response.  In some cases, where the moderators judge the title or contents of the post to be too ambiguous, they may choose to edit the title or body of the post in order to improve its readability.

Where a forum user has a matter that they think might be of interest arising from a thread, but fears that posting it within the same thread might disrupt the intent of the thread, they should seek to start a new thread, and post links from the original thread to the new thread, and vice versa.

8. Links should be clear, and appropriate.

Any link from a post to another site should explain within the body of the post what the link will lead to.

A link may not, under any circumstances, refer to a target location that contains material that would not itself be acceptable if it had been posted directly to the forum.

9. Do not abuse Personal Messaging or other private means of communications with forum users.

Personal communications facilitated by the forum may not be used for commercial or other advertising, or for the transmission of material likely to be offensive to the recipient.

Personal communication facilitated by the forum should not be used to contact large numbers of forum users with unsolicited communications of any kind.

Where a forum user wishes to send an unsolicited personal communication to another forum user, they should do so with the utmost politeness, and aware of the possible sensitivities of the recipient.  If the recipient does not wish to engage in further contact by way of personal communication, this should be respected, and to do otherwise will be interpreted as harassment.

There may be circumstances where the forum moderators or the forum owners may have need to act contrary to the above prohibitions.  This is permitted so long as it is action taken in the  interests of the forum or its owners.

10. The moderators are the final arbiter.

If a moderator requests that a forum user change a post that they have submitted to the forum, or that they alter the nature of future posts, then a failure by the forum user to abide by the request made of them will itself be regarded as a serious breach of the rules, and could lead to the user being suspended or banned from the forum forthwith.

A moderator may choose, where they feel it appropriate for the good order of the forum, that they should themselves edit or delete a post submitted by a forum user.  If the forum user has a problem with this action, they should contact the moderator and explain why they believe the change the moderator has made is inappropriate, but they should not seek to reverse that change themselves without first obtaining the consent of the moderator to do so.  Any attempt to reverse such a change without such authorisation will itself be regarded as a serious breech of the rules, and could lead to the user being suspended or banned from the forum.

Any forum user that substantially violates the forum rules on their first post will be banned from the forum immediately.

Any forum user who is a regular poster, and has never previously violated the rules, will normally first be issued with a warning.  If, after receiving a warning, the forum user continues to act in contravention of the rules, the moderators will normally suspend or ban the forum user from the site.  If, upon receiving a warning, the forum user heeds that warning immediately after having received the warning, but subsequently breaks the rules again, the moderators will seek to assess whether the forum user is acting in good faith, in which case they will seek to help the forum user stay within the rules; but if the moderators judge that the forum user is acting without good faith, the forum user may be suspended or banned forthwith.

In all matters, the moderators' judgement is final.

Finally, the moderators are merely volunteers trying their best, and while we will do the best we can, we cannot be everywhere all of the time, and we cannot get everything right all of the time, so we would appreciate your understanding if maybe things don't happen with the perfection you might desire.

« Last Edit: 02/01/2010 05:12:40 by demografx »

Offline John21

• View Profile
« Reply #6497 on: 02/01/2010 11:38:31 »
daveyboy,
...the formula is having alexander technique (try 3 different teachers before you start) and reflexology BOTH every week, within a couple of years your'll be free from it- when you are an expert in ther alexander technique 100-150 lessons. both will deal with the 'flight or fight' mechanism that no drugs can help with. alexander technique eventually allowed me to figure out psychological reasons causing my pois, an operation to have an undescended testicle lowered when I was a child. having such a trauma on my testicle at such a young age was bound to cause pois for me.

Any method that acts to reduce physiological response to stress will be beneficial to people with anxiety disorders. If anxiety was the source of your POIS then this solution makes sense. Mild anxiety is probably one type of orgasm aftereffect that affects certain people. Many of us have experienced physiological reactions that we perceive are beyond what mere anxiety can create, and so we don't view these stress reduction techniques as solutions. Consider someone trying to repair diabetes with the Alexander Technique, it may help them cope with the disease but won't be a cure. So while this technique may have worked for you, it may sound overtly simplistic to those who have more extreme reactions.
« Last Edit: 02/01/2010 11:41:17 by John21 »

Offline Defsync

• View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: 02/01/2010 16:24:08 »
well ive been experimenting a bit lately... returning to an old habit i had back when i was younger... smoking! i had long quit before going abstinent, but uhm yeah thanx to the U.S. govt banning clove cigarettes, which was my poison of choice, I decided I better go out and get a pack before there are none left. (making something illegal because of a FLAVOR? thats a whole other discussion but damn if that doesn't smack of socialism).

And you know what I found? For those of you having trouble maintaining 100% no-NE's, I've noticed with myself that smoking a cigarette GREATLY reduces any and all urges related to sex. I smoke just one cigarette, and it's like shutting off the valve for a day. Im not saying it's entirely HEALTHY to do so, but it is something to consider in your quest to maintain zero O's.

oh and Happy New Year =) may this be the year that POIS gets national if not worldwide attention! =)

Offline prism

• View Profile
« Reply #6499 on: 02/01/2010 17:14:17 »
yep, i did leave 'you could' by accident. appologies.
it was more a statement directed at everybody.

because using biofeedback is an 'air tight' safe way of knowing if any therapy is working, in addition to how good it feels on your health.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #6499 on: 02/01/2010 17:14:17 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums