The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Onesimpleprinciple  (Read 55997 times)

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Onesimpleprinciple predicting the flow of Dark
« Reply #75 on: 29/09/2008 06:22:23 »
You should look about some video first!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Etimespace

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Redshifting ( no doppler) with entropy
« Reply #76 on: 13/11/2008 07:30:42 »
When star born, it was different kind of situation for light what we have today!

When the stars are born, was moving in space, much less fotoneita than today. The old light is not faced with very little light to the future! How does that seemed to light and how the current situation now affects arising from the light?

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Bose-Einstein condensate!
« Reply #77 on: 18/02/2009 12:51:18 »

Could it be possible that the particles of a laserbeam absorb the energy
radiating from the expanding qvarks with them?
This way energy radiating from the separate atomcores can not reach the
expanding atomcores nextby?

After that expanding qvarks of the separately expanding atomcores overlapp.

An energyconcentration that has composed of very dense energy has born and its hot / dense energy is able to keep itself hot / dense.
This way the energy of Bosen-Einstein condensate does not radiate nearly at all its energy away from itself!

(Maybe later The expanding qvarks have locked themselves to expand side by side?)

In the area between the expanding qvarks the moving photon meets so much dense energy that its movement slows down significantly.

For example the speed of a runner slows down involuntarily when the runner meets a traffic jam, but as soon as the runner meets a less dense space that does not transform, he can accelerate his speed. To accelerate his speed the runner must transform his body energyto a less dense energy! In other words the runner must make the substance that he consists of to transform faster than usually in a certain area to a less dense energy.

If the energy f a photon passing through the Bosen-Einstein condensate does not transform it is based on the fact that the particules are able to
recycle the energy they meet! Also the cores of expanding atoms are able to recycle the energy coming towards the core!

Did you know that everything that exists, it is one and the same thing which we canname energy.

This energy is not the matter, instead it is what exists inside of the atomic
nucleus of the matter and its density changes all the time to less density.

When there is no energy coming from outside, then it gets cold because the energy emission does not get from the atomic nucleus more of this energy to burst.For this reason, throughout expanding atomic nucleus do not push themselves away from each other so powerfully as earlier, at which point that into the atomic nucleus comes more of this energy in particles.

At the end, the so called quarks existing in different atomic nucleus interlace and form a quark unit.
Also, the energy existing inside the quarks changes all the time to less dense energy,moreover quarks burst out energy waves.

In the center of a quark unit big enough arises a sufficient pressure, whereupon quarks get to burst a lot of
energy towards each other. Therefore this quark unit starts to emit abondant energy from itself.
This way from the absolute zero we jump straight to high temperatures.

Let's talk about temperature in the absence of atom's oscillations, but rather how much energy one piece emits.
Also there is a meaning about the density of the emission: How the particles are and how close they are to one another.

Hot in the direction of cold!

Dense in the direction of a less dense space!

The space does not change!

The energy transforms to a less dense energy!

At the same time an energy that is transforming to a less dense energy, pushes itself towards an area where exists less energy. This happens because the energy transforming to less dense doesn´t have te room to stay in a equally small area that doesn´t change.

Also the energy in the qvarks transforms all the time into a less dense energy.

From outside there doesn´t come almost at all energy towards the atomcores when reaching the absolute zero point. To atomcores in which the energy transforms all the time into a less dense energy. This way the expanding
atomcores do not expload their energy towards each other and they don´t push themselves away from each other so powerfully.

Eventually the qvarks of the separate atomcores interlock with each other. A big consentration of the qvarks has developed. Also in the middle of the centre a pressure has been developed. This pressure is based on a fact that
the qvarks radiate their energy towards each other. With this energy they push themselves away from each other according to the same relation as they expand.

An adequate pressure is developed in the middle of the big expanding consentration of the qvarks and this pressure makes the qvarks to explode a lot of their energy towards each other.

This is why a lot of energy begins to burst / radiate from the qvark consentration.

This is how extremely cold turns in a moment into extremely hot.

The heath is not a atomcores. The vibration of the atoms is consequence of outward coming energy that reaches the atomcores.

The so called "Caloric" is not a chemical element.

"Caloric" is the one and the same thing that exists in all atomcores. It can be called energy. Or with any other name.
Energy transforms all the time to a less dense energy in a space that does not change.

Also the movement of all the atoms of the world happens towards cold in other words towards a space where is less energy!
The expanding atoms push themselves towards a less dense area in space.

The energy of the planets push themself away from the sun in a curved orbit. There is more and denser energy than outside the sun.

The stars push themselves in a curved orbit away from the centre of the galaxy where is more and denser energy than in the outside of the galaxy.

The energy of the visible universe pushes itself away from the area that exists really far outside the visible universe.In that area there exists more and denser energy than in the visible universe. Outside that area energy is less denser.

The energy of the visible universe pushes itself towards the cold. In other words towards a less dense area in a space that does not change.
« Last Edit: 20/02/2009 06:45:22 by JukriS »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
Re: Bose-Einstein condensate!
« Reply #78 on: 18/02/2009 16:28:29 »
The modern theory of Quantum_chromodynamics is your mainstream competitor in Quark theory.

I notice you spell your hypothetical particles qvarks. I'm not sure if it is an invention of yours, or are you developing a new version of QCD?  It might be helpful if you look over the huge body of experimental evidence that exists. Any new theory would have to be compatible with those experiments.

Quote from: the link
Quantum chromodynamics (abbreviated as QCD) is a theory of the strong interaction (color force), a fundamental force describing the interactions of the quarks and gluons making up hadrons (such as the proton, neutron or pion). It is the study of the SU(3) Yang–Mills theory of color-charged fermions (the quarks). QCD is a quantum field theory of a special kind called a non-abelian gauge theory. It is an important part of the Standard Model of particle physics. A huge body of experimental evidence for QCD has been gathered over the years.
« Last Edit: 18/02/2009 16:33:47 by Vern »

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Re: Bose-Einstein condensate!
« Reply #79 on: 20/02/2009 06:44:52 »
Sorry! Quarks, of course! I think, that quarks are same kind o expanding energyconcentration who emit expanding energy...

I write that for some other dude!

"
You cant see, heard, taste, feel or smell space or

angel, doll, seraph, cherub

So, it is empty statement to say. space expanding!

You cant make any test with space!
If some thing changing in any way, it stay some location/position, where that thing can changing.

Energy changing in space who dont changing, you know?

If space changing, space post to be some place, where space can changing.

So, you have a very stupid theory!

You have a energy who change in space who change some place?

Maybe our energy it is that space who expanding in back space who dont change!

If you are stupid like people before Kopernikus and Calileo Calilei, who believe that Sun take a round, you can forget my right idea.

You BELIEVE expanding space, even you cant make any test with space!

You cant see how space expanding!

You see how old light it is redshifting, because photons expanding and emit energy and with that energy expanding photons pushing themselfs and thats why old light it is redshifting!

And yes. Sun energy making now energyball, who have a 9 - 10 billion light years diameter/splitter.

So, thats proof, Sun energy expanding all a time!

Also all atoms nucleus energy expanding all a time.

You cant told how atom nucleu can hang electrons some orbit!

Electrons dont stay outside atom nucleus!

Electrons moving to next atom nucleus and get that expanding more energy outside expanding atom nucleus......"

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #80 on: 20/02/2009 12:26:22 »
You must be losing a lot of content in the translation to English; it is difficult for me to get the gist of your post. You say you don't like the idea of space expanding; I don't like that idea either. So now we have a problem. How do we explain the observations that seem to indicate that space is expanding?

Right now an alternative good and solid explanation does not exist. So, whether we accept the expansion as real or not, we have to pay attention to it. Most physicists seem to feel strongly that the expansion of space is real.

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #81 on: 07/03/2009 07:46:33 »
Solar commas / gas planets commas / tornadoes hurricanes

sunspots / gasplanets spots / tornados / hurricanes

The pressure variation.

Pressure changing.

Space counting particles that penetrate the solar / gasplanets and rock planets in.

they increase the amount of energy that comes out of the sun / gas planets / rock planets!

Sometimes, the energy starts to be diverted out from a specific region. This creates the river of energy that causes these phenomena. When the sun out of future energy river is up, the weather Sunspot.

Jupiter in this energy river continues to flow out of the same area all the time. Jupiter's red spot, you know!

www.onesimpleprinciple.com site is the old text. I need to update your site such as the phenomena of context!

Atoms nucleus expanding, emit energywaves who have a nature of expanding electrons and expanding particle who also emit expanding energy!

We can explain everything with pressure fo changing!

« Last Edit: 07/03/2009 07:49:07 by JukriS »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #82 on: 07/03/2009 13:43:59 »
If we dont know how gravity working, we have to ask, is there any gravity at all
I am confident you are correct. There is no gravity: the Earth sucks.

Very appropriate; I vote best post in thread :)

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Maybe that new idea from Savo is right one?

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/41615/description/Effects_of_the_weather%2C_underground

Atoms nucleus expanding and emit energywaves who have a nature of expanding electrons and expanding particle who also emit expanding energy!

Electrons just moving with light speed to the next expanding atoms nucleus and get this one expanding energy normal quiclier etc. In liguid and gas, that energy can moving long way and get some molecul expanding more energy some other direction and thats why molecul can moving between other expanding molecul in liguid and gas!

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/l2

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
That is an interesting link JukriS. I mean the one about detecting muons from deep within an old iron mine. I can't get much out of your concept, however. I can't imagine electrons moving at the speed of light. It has been suggested in some speculative musings that negotiation for photon exchange between electrons might take place at the speed of light, then once the deal is made, the actual transfer is instantaneous.

If I glean correctly, you seem to be suggesting that everything in the universe is expanding. So we here on earth feel the earth's expansion as gravity. I have trouble making that scenario work. How would the property of matter called inertia fit into that concept?

Your link about the underground weather study brings a thought to mind; in the study they measure muons. Muons are just a small piece of the air molecule that underwent fission. All the other constituents of the air molecule must be somewhere undetected.
« Last Edit: 12/03/2009 12:44:33 by Vern »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
Well, you have had a busy time making videos :) I have so far looked at five or so of them. Let me see if I have the concept.

The major premise seems to be that space is expanding; this includes the space inside molecules, atoms, and quarks. With that premise you explain gravity as acceleration we feel from the expanding earth. Then you go on to show that the premise can explain other observables in the universe.

First, I would ask: Why do you find it necessary to rethink physics? There must be some part of the mainstream thinking that you find totally unacceptable. You need to explain what that is. I would find it difficult to accept the notion that all of space is expanding at an expanding rate, and has been doing so for billions of years.

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Dark energy and Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #86 on: 14/03/2009 10:58:04 »
Space is not expanding or curving.

Atoms expand in space, which is not expanding!

if you do the test particles, and you want to see them pass on the kinetic-energy songs, you have to remember also expanding particles and radiating energy.

The new particles are the hot / dense and have little external surface in relation to the amount of energy which they contain.

That is why the new particles do not affect the interaction of atoms with the cores.

Old-particle interactions seem more. To transfer energy to atoms nucleus. (kinetic energy or heat energy. Whatever you want.)

This explains why the dark energy does not exist. There is only one and the same energy.

Distant galaxy will be the particles are changed travel during not so much high-density energy. They are bigger in relation to the amount of energy which they contain. They radiate their energy faster. They share more energy, that makes them explode more energy away from self, etc. New hot / dense particle time is slow!

The old light photons have time to become less high-density energy, and they are radiating energy to each other. In the energy of photons are pushing each other out away from each other. In this way the light is stretched. Overall, the Red has moved/redshifting, you know!
« Last Edit: 05/05/2009 23:02:07 by BenV »

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dark energy and Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #87 on: 14/03/2009 12:51:36 »
Jukri - please keep the discussion of one topic to one thread, rather than starting new ones - it helps people to follow and understand if all of the replies are in one place.

I'll lock this thread  and merge the others together.

Thanks!

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #88 on: 14/03/2009 19:15:09 »
For example, the Sun will change with time by red giant!

The same phenomenon in a micro world. Also the particles are changing with time by "red giant". Receive more hits and more explosive energy away from themselves! Kinetic energy, you know!

Just think, a little explosion microcosmos supernova! Begins to move the kinetisenergy, with power!
« Last Edit: 14/03/2009 19:16:54 by JukriS »

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #89 on: 14/03/2009 19:15:39 »
Space is not expanding or curving.

Atoms expand in space, which is not expanding!

if you do the test particles, and you want to see them pass on the kinetic-energy songs, you have to remember also expanding particles and radiating energy.

The new particles are the hot / dense and have little external surface in relation to the amount of energy which they contain.

That is why the new particles do not affect the interaction of atoms with the cores.

Old-particle interactions seem more. To transfer energy to atoms nucleus. (kinetic energy or heat energy. Whatever you want.)

This explains why the dark energy does not exist. There is only one and the same energy.

Distant galaxy will be the particles are changed travel during not so much high-density energy. They are bigger in relation to the amount of energy which they contain. They radiate their energy faster. They share more energy, that makes them explode more energy away from self, etc. New hot / dense particle time is slow!

The old light photons have time to become less high-density energy, and they are radiating energy to each other. In the energy of photons are pushing each other out away from each other. In this way the light is stretched. Overall, the Red has moved/redshifting, you know!

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/l2

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #90 on: 14/03/2009 22:18:18 »
Okay; I think I'm getting the concept. You have flat space-time in the classic sense. Space is not expanding but everything in space is expanding.

I'll have to work on understanding how that develops into the explanations you provide.

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Onesimpleprinciple
« Reply #91 on: 16/03/2009 12:24:01 »

Black holes time is very slowly!

Also black holes expanding and emit high energy particle who also expanding slowly and thats why they dont interactive with expanding atoms nucleus. They dont giving kineticenergy for atoms nucleus!

Thats why expanding black holes eat everything! because black holes dont push expanding stuff far away from expanding black holes!

There is mystery for today science. High energy particle. There is coming some wave of high energy particle and then is take a time and finally coming new wave etc. Just remember, black holes time is very slowly!

Space* » Black holes*
Black holes*
The Interaction / The Black Holes

How do the orbs interact with each other?

They open up energywaves, by which they interact with each other.

The less the orb has exterior surface, the less it interacts with other pieces. Also the density of energy matters as well.

In a energy concentration there can be a lot of energy, although it would have just a little exterior surface in relation to other orbs.

The denser the energy in an orb is, the less it has exterior surface in relation to the quantity of energy.

The less exterior surface, the slower the energy opens up away from the orb and the less it interacts with other orbs.

The denser the energy of a piece is, the more efficient it stops to itself for example the neutrinos coming from the stars and also the less there comes neutrinos away from the piece.

There woun´t come any neutrinos of the stars from the direction of a black hole, because they stop themselves to a black hole.

However, towards the black hole there move neutrinos all the time and they expand and open up energywaves, while transfering their kinetic energy with them to the orbs.

From the pieces that move near the black hole loose more neutrinos from the side that it away from the black hole. This is how a certain exterior pressure is formed around the black hole.

The closer to the black hole the piece is, the less energybundles come from backside of the black holes and the stronger the exterior pressure is.

When one understands that all the energy concentrations expand and open up energywaves that have the nature of expanding energyconcentration, one can undestand that the black hole does not draw other pieces towards itself. It devours all the other pieces, because it expands and pushes pieces that locate nearby away from itself slower than the pieces and the black hole itsel do expand.

However, some of the black holes are in a way in a diet. They push the gas that locates nearby away from themselves faster than they expand.

Someone may wonder, why the black hole finally begins to reject the pieces that approach the black hole faster than the black hole and the piece themselves expand. It is based on a fact, that allthough the black hole opens up slowly its energy, do these dense energywaves have large energic particles, which also transfer their kinetic energy with energywaves opening up from themselves towards the expanding atomcores of other orbs.

The modern physics does not understand these large energic particles. According to my theory, the speed of these large energic particles has accelerated just because of the fact, that they also do expand and open up energywaves by which they can make the large energic particles in front of them to speed up all the time.Their speed accelerates slower than the speed of the photons. Correspondingly their speed slows down slower than the photons speed when they move for example towards the sun. The speed of a ship accelerates slower than the speed of a boat. The speed of the ship also slows down slower than the speed of a boat.

This way it is easy to understand how the expanding star that pushes itself away from the expanding black hole explodes a lot of its energy towards the black hole. Those opening and expanding energybudles that come from the expanding black hole make the expanding atoms of a star explode faster than normally. It achieves an illusion that the black hole absorbs with some kind of gravitation from a star the mass of a star towards itself.

In fact, the energy coming from the black hole makes the expanding star to explode its energy much stronger than normally. With this energy that explodes towards the black hole it pushes itself away from the expanding black hole in a curved orbit.

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
Nanoclusters seem to skirt physics law
« Reply #92 on: 18/04/2009 11:42:50 »
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/42877/title/Nanoclusters_seem_to_skirt_physics_law

"In simulations, tiny loophole allows colliding nanoclusters to increase speed after impact
By Laura Sanders
Web edition : Friday, April 17th, 2009
font_down font_up Text Size
access
Enlargemagnify
FAST GETAWAYIn simulations, nanoclusters made up of several hundred atoms occasionally rebounded with more energy than each started with.Hiroto Kuninaka and Hisao Hayakawa

Nobody’s above the law. But tiny clusters of colliding atoms may duck below the second law of thermodynamics. In simulations, researchers in Japan found that in rare cases, tiny clusters of atoms ricochet off each other faster than their approaching speeds. The results, which appeared in the March Physical Review E, seem to violate the second law’s requirement that any work squanders a little bit of energy in the form of waste heat, leaving the system a little more disheveled, with higher entropy.

In collisions big enough to see, like those between a tennis ball and a gym floor, the speed of an object’s approach is always faster than its speed after impact. A tennis ball dropped against the floor bounces a little slower and comes up shorter on each bounce because a small amount of the ball’s energy is siphoned off in the form of waste heat.

In the nanoworld, though, the new results suggest that normal rules do not always apply.

Researchers Hisao Hayakawa, of Kyoto University, and Hiroto Kuninaka, of Chuo University in Tokyo, developed a computer program to model head-on collisions of squishy clusters of several hundred atoms called nanoclusters. At speeds between 3 and 5 meters per second (less than 12 miles per hour), most of the clusters in the simulation stuck together like two candied apples in the sun. Others just bumped into each other and moved away at a slower rate than their approach, like two colliding bocce balls on a lawn.

But about 5 percent of the time, the colliding nanoclusters actually sped up after bumping, exhibiting what the researchers call a super rebound. During these rebounds, the outgoing energy exceeds the incoming energy, meaning that in these collisions, the system overall lost entropy, hence the apparent second law violation.

“It’s an interesting observation. For me, it was also counterintuitive,” comments Jörn Dunkel, a theoretical physicist at the University of Oxford in England.

This super bounce comes from the random internal fluctuations of motions in the atoms that make up each nanocluster, the study researchers say. Depending on the exact motions, some fluctuations can give the collision an extra boost, like an extra springy trampoline.

But this extra boost only works in tiny systems, not trampolines, which are made up of zillions of atoms. “Nanoscale physics involves such unexpected events,” says Hayakawa.

When the researchers increased the size of each nanocluster in the simulation to over 1,000 atoms, the super bounce disappeared entirely. “In order to see a violation of the second law, you need a very small number,” says Dunkel.

These clusters get around the second law of thermodynamics on a statistical technicality: The average speed of all the outgoing nanoclusters is less than the approaching speed. Even though individual nanoclusters appear to violate the second law occasionally, the average behavior of all the nanoclusters falls squarely in line with the law’s constraints.

The second law statistically describes large collections of atoms, like those in a tennis ball. Tiny groups of atoms, which are susceptible to large energy fluctuations, live outside of the second law. Just as a person can’t break a law that isn’t on the books, individual nanoclusters can’t really violate the second law in a meaningful way.

Furthermore, Dunkel points out, the simulation is conducted in a perfect world. The real world, however, is messy, with things like oddly-shaped objects, variable temperature, and worst of all, gravity. These confounding imperfections make a real experiment tough. 

“It’s difficult to experimentally realize the conditions,” says Dunkel. “I wouldn’t say it’s unrealizable, just demanding.” To precisely control the temperature, shape and initial speed of the nanoclusters will be a challenge.

But Hayakawa thinks that experimentalists will see this effect soon. “I believe that it will not take a long time to report the super rebound of nanoclusters in experiments,” he says.

And once researchers have observed the super rebound, Hayakawa and Kuninaka plan to test whether it is possible to extract the surplus energy from these rebounds. To do so, a macroscopic machine will be needed to convert the surplus energy from the microscale super rebounds. But such a task will be difficult, since this conversion will eat up all the energy gained in the first place, says Hayakawa."

Photon is not reflected in self-atom on.

Photon does not start up in no time at the speed of light. Its energy is the accelerated pace away from the expansion of the atomic core/nuclei.

Photon will go towards the expansion of the atomic cores, and will then in the future of energy-wave pressure variation when a new photon. In fact, the core of atom towards reaching photon to return to "the end", that is absorbed by atoms in the core for future energy-waves, etc.

This phenomenon, therefore, can be explained so that the material away from the future and more quickly than the substance of the moving atoms, have the NOT same atoms as the material moved the atoms were.

The substance is moving towards the atoms of a substance in the outer surface of the atoms with interlocked and cause hard-pressed surface of the substance of the atoms and deeper in between the atoms, when the energy becomes less strong high-density power and energy of this substance in the surface of the atoms ejected faster pace away from the material as the material gone atoms moved towards the material.

The simple matter was multiplied complicated.

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 18/04/2009 11:43:36 »
The mountains*
Neal Adams has developed "Theory of Expanding Planets"-model about how the planets expand three-dimentionally. According to Neal once the wasnt just one continent rounded by a sea, but the old continents were the only surface of the globe.´The three-dimentional expanding has torn apart the continents from each other. Neal doesn´t talk about accelerated expanding, so his theory needs gravitation.

According to my theory there is no observable expanding if there is not enough variation of the pressure.

Once for example a supernova explosion that happened nearby the globe brought an energywave dence enough towards the globe. The energic energybudles of this wave pushed themselves through the atomcores of the
globe deep inside the globe (for example up to ten kilometres). These energybudles cleaned with them energywaves coming from the atomcores. The expanding atoms of the globe that located outside this area, pushed the atomcores of that area closer to each other. At the same time the expanding atomcores of that area expanded close to each other like in cold fusion. This is how heavier substaces originate and in this case I mean the shelf.

If the separate energybudles of a energypulse that came towards the globe were quarks or protons/neutrons, they would have brought more substance deep underneath the globes surface. This developes a pressure that is bigger than normally to that area and this pressure accelerates the substace of that area to push itself away from the focal point of the globe. This is how the mountains developed. This excess pressure makes also the globe to expand in that area so much that it is noticeable afterwards.

Offline chris

• Neilep Level Member
  • The Naked Scientist
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Scientists
« Reply #94 on: 18/04/2009 12:39:55 »
What are you actually asking?

It would help if you could condense your post into a succinct question, which should also form the thread title. This is our forum policy.

This will ensure that more people respond to your post.

Chris

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 18/04/2009 13:27:33 »
My question.

Am I right?

Space is not expanding.

Atoms in the nucleus, the energy expands.

Atoms in the kernel/nucleus of the energy makes the whole period of work or energy straightens or explode or expand all a time in space who dont change at all!

Is this the case?

Extra space dimensions does not exist!

Is this the case?

Space is not curving!

Is this the case?

There is no dark matter at all!

Is this the case?

There is no dark energy at all!

Is this the case?
« Last Edit: 05/05/2009 23:03:58 by BenV »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #96 on: 18/04/2009 13:40:26 »
We are all seeking answers to such questions. Many of us have a quick hunch now and then and could make assertions based upon the hunches. But when we have no evidence to back up the hunches, we usually don't make the assertions.

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 18/04/2009 14:03:34 »
Entropy proofs that energy expanding all a time.

Inside atoms nucleus is only expanding energy, nothing else.

We dont need expanding space or curving space or dark matter or dark energy or extra dimensions!

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 18/04/2009 14:54:51 »
Entropy proofs that energy expanding all a time.

Inside atoms nucleus is only expanding energy, nothing else.
I do not understand.

Offline JukriS

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 18/04/2009 15:15:21 »
I mean energy explode all a time in space who dont change at all.

All the phenomens can be explained by one force and this force is the  pressure.

We can describe by people what happens in the atomcores all the time. For example one thousand people can go to the space and curl up close to each other. Now we have made an energyconsentration of people that covers a certain spot of the space. We know that the biggest part of the atoms is empty space. Also between people there exists empty space that does not expand or curve.

Now these people can begin to straighten or in other words to open up and this way they push themselves away from each other. One can observe the hardest pressure in the middle of this human energyconsentration and people who locate in the middle must do an enormeous job so that they woun´t
flatten in the centre. These people in the centre sweat the most. This is excactly the same thing that happens without gravitation for example in the centre of the earth and in the centre of the sun.

The density of the human energyconsentration reduces and the people push themselves away from the centre of the human energyconsentration. Now for a little while we can observe a phenomen of gravitation without a drawing force (that actually does not exist) on the surface of the human energyconsentration.

In my opinion the space does not expand or curve. If it would expand, could you describe how does the space expand?

It is easy to describe how the energy all the time turns into a less dense energy in the atomcores, so I think that it is time to forget all about the magical expanding and curving of the space. You can also forget all the spare spacedimentions, the dark substance and the dark energy.

So the space does not expand or curve!

The atomcores expand and open up expanding electrons and expanding photons and they beam their expanding energy as waves away from themselves. This is how it goes!

When you look at the galaxy, you can understand that the energy inside the galaxy is denser than outside the galaxy. If you look at a star, you can understand that energy inside the star is denser than outside the star. This way you will know for sure that the energy inside the atomcore is denser than outside the atomcore. It is not difficult to understand that the energy inside the protons / neutrons is denser than outside of them and the energy inside the qvarks is denser than outside the qvarks and so on...

It it also easy to realize that outside the visible universe the is an area, where is really much more energy than the visible universe has all together and the energy some where out there is much denser than than it is in a visible universe. Still in that area far away from the visible universe there is no centre point where the energy would be denser than outside it.

That three-dimentionally expanding energyconsentration that bems energywaves with the nature of the galaxies, is formed also from separate three-dimentionally expanding energyconsentrations ect. And so the smaller separate energyconsentrations we talk about, the denser and denser the
energy is all the time.

So the atomcore does not have a centre point, where the energy would be denser than outside it. There is no centre point also at the universe, outside which the energy would be less denser.

Because the MOVEMENT takes place towards a less dense area, then the visible universe MOVES as an entity away from that one point that is really far away from the visible universe and where the energy is much denser than it is in a visible universe.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #99 on: 18/04/2009 15:15:21 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums