The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Quantum brain morphogenesis?  (Read 556 times)

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
Quantum brain morphogenesis?
« on: 24/02/2016 12:37:03 »
Quantum brain morphogenesis and connectivity is regulated by microtubules.

I believe intracellular DHA delivery may regulates neuronal morphogenesis through microtubules interaction.
In addition, DHA supplementation may supply the microtubules with DHEA metabolites and contribute to neuronal connectivity and axonogenesis.  Thus is brain morphogenesis and connectivity organized by quantum coherence (coherent energy transfer) in microtubules?

http://rsob.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/3/7/130061
« Last Edit: 24/02/2016 13:18:37 by tkadm30 »

Offline the5thforce

• View Profile
Re: Quantum brain morphogenesis?
« Reply #1 on: 24/02/2016 22:43:35 »
-i believe our singular but dynamic minds do cohere with quantum reality via some process in the brain

-i believe our thoughts are composed of a degree of purely random entropy which would prove unuseful for linear computation, it may be the case that a quantum computer would itself be artificial intelligence(and likely require a physical body in order to keep that artificial intelligence happy)

-if quantum computation is only the process of semi-random decision making as our brains appear to do, we would be very wise to avoid creating artificial intelligence and instead focus on genetically engineering our own biological intelligence

Offline tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #2 on: 25/02/2016 13:40:31 »
-i believe our singular but dynamic minds do cohere with quantum reality via some process in the brain

Quantum vibrations in microtubules may organize neuronal morphogenesis. Thus the mecano-electrical vibrations of microtubules inside neurons is perhaps the result of quantum-coherent energy transfer between the microtubules and synapses.

Quote from: the5thforce
-i believe our thoughts are composed of a degree of purely random entropy which would prove unuseful for linear computation, it may be the case that a quantum computer would itself be artificial intelligence(and likely require a physical body in order to keep that artificial intelligence happy)

Neuronal entropy is maybe generated from oscillations of microtubules.

Quote from: the5thforce
-if quantum computation is only the process of semi-random decision making as our brains appear to do, we would be very wise to avoid creating artificial intelligence and instead focus on genetically engineering our own biological intelligence

Hypercomputation is perhaps the non-computable power of consciousness by providing an neuronal interface to the entropy of the quantum system, being self-organized via brain function. The consciousness generated from quantum vibrations in microtubules arise from the entropic force of life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercomputation
« Last Edit: 25/02/2016 14:53:27 by tkadm30 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 25/02/2016 13:40:31 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums