The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is hypercomputation a form of synaptic quantum tunnelling?  (Read 5159 times)

Offline Arthur Geddes

• View Profile
Re: Is hypercomputation a form of synaptic quantum tunnelling?
« Reply #25 on: 06/05/2016 18:34:28 »
Biological systems are beyond classical hypercomputation:

I appreciate the assertion; i suggest it's dogmatic.  You have to show how biological systems 'compute' or 'hyper-compute' first, before they generate 'feelings' or iconic/semantic structures based on those 'feelings.'

Why assert the ground of biological hyper-computation before you've considered the possibility of meaningful communication by prophetic vision?

Online tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #26 on: 20/05/2016 12:01:12 »
Why assert the ground of biological hyper-computation before you've considered the possibility of meaningful communication by prophetic vision?

Because I believe biological hypercomputation is a real-world case of quantum tunnelling/entanglement
at the neuronal level. Synaptic exocytosis is an evidence of non-classical hypercomputation (quantum tunnelling) inside neurons. Such quantum events (synaptic activity) may trigger the generation of feelings, prophetic visions, etc.

Online tkadm30

• View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #27 on: 01/06/2016 22:16:08 »
The universe is a non-computable matrix requiring a hypercomputation capacity to generate reality: Consciousness is the interface to the physical world. Synaptic hypercomputation is the process of quantum computation by synapses.
« Last Edit: 07/07/2016 20:30:16 by tkadm30 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #27 on: 01/06/2016 22:16:08 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums