The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: How is dark and light interwoven?  (Read 586 times)

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
How is dark and light interwoven?
« on: 10/04/2016 09:01:18 »
I get

(-)+(+)=  N where N is neutral

- = dark energy = G

+ = light energy = expansion (by polarisation from photons making dark matter a greater light matter).

A dark energy S negative whole that contains a light S positive whole that  is equal to create N.   

Added, if we could create a magnetic field that was neutral , without pole alignment , then we would have space.

added- dark matter is heavy matter and has a greater mass than light matter.

Things that are light contain more light, the light passes through easier, things that are heavy contain less light, they are dense, however if we force more light into the things that are heavy, we make them become light by expansion. 

Just some gibberish ,

added- So there is a relationship between dark and light, and heavy and ''light''{not heavy]

added - absolute space k=0 is interwoven with relativistic space k=1

gibber - Drop a pebble in a pond it sinks, throw the pebble like a skipping stone and the pebble gains buoyancy.

« Last Edit: 10/04/2016 10:12:14 by Thebox »

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: How is dark and light interwoven?
« Reply #1 on: 10/04/2016 10:34:45 »
This is a theoretical discussion, not a science question. Hence moved.

Online Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16/04/2016 12:42:07 »
This is a theoretical discussion, not a science question. Hence moved.

Most of your science is theoretical, I miss you point when it states a question , how can you conceive that a question for discussion is a new theory?  Only after discussion can we create a new theory.

You know very well most members avoid me, you  know very well other members lose in argument including yourselves the mods. I actually can't honestly believe I get ignored so much as if I am the anti-christ of science.   I am trying to help passing on my thoughts based on good logic and your knowledge, yet I feel as if you look upon me like I am some idiot and don't even want to attempt to understand.

Light and dark ARE interwoven,   quite obviously, do you agree or does anyone disagree?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 16/04/2016 12:42:07 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length